篇一 :外贸商务英语邮件写作:更好地向客户报价

外贸商务英语邮件写作更好地向客户报价

外贸商务英语邮件写作更好地向客户报价

外贸商务英语邮件写作:更好地向客户报价

报价Giving a Quotation

Thank you for your interest in our products.感谢您对我们的产品感兴趣。

Thank you for your inquiry about our services.感谢您就我们的服务询价。

The products you mentioned range in price from $100-$500.您提到的产品的价格从100美元到500美元不等。

Please see the attached price listing for more details.请参看附件中有关价格的详细介绍。

I have attached a copy of our company brochure for your review.我附加了一份公司的宣传资料供您参考。

Please let me know if you would like to receive complimentary samples of any of our products.如果您有兴趣收到任何一款我们的免费样品,请告诉我。

…… …… 余下全文

篇二 :外贸邮件范文大全

外贸邮件范文大全

1. 向顾客推销商品

Dear Sir: May 1, 2001

Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.

Yours faithfully

2. 提出询价

Dear Sir: Jun.1, 2001

We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon..

…… …… 余下全文

篇三 :外贸邮件范文

A、主动跟新买家建立联系

Dear Mr. Jones:

We understand from your information posted on Alibaba.com that you are in the market for textiles. We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and products, with the hope that we may work with Bright Ideas Imports in the future.

We are a joint venture specializing in the manufacture and export of textiles. We have enclosed our catalog, which introduces our company in detail and covers the main products we supply at present. You may also visit our online company introduction at Http:// which includes our latest product line.

…… …… 余下全文

篇四 :外贸业务全套英文邮件范文

外贸业务全套英文邮件范文(转)

交易的第一步
  1. 向顾客推销商品
  Dear Sir: May 1, 2001
  Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.
  Yours faithfully
  2. 提出询价
  Dear Sir: Jun.1, 2001
  We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon..
  Truly
  3. 迅速提供报价
  Dear Sir: June 4, 2001
Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you.

  交易的契机
  4. 如何讨价还价
  Dear Sir: June 8, 2001
  We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon.
  Yours truly
  5-1 同意进口商的还价
  Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001
  Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We have accepted your offer on the terms suggested. Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of prices. You should note that the recent advances in raw materials have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. However, for your order we have kept our prices down.
  Sincerely
  5-2 拒绝进口商的还价
  Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001
  Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We regret that we cannot meet your terms. We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. We must ask you for a keener price in respect to future orders. At present the best discount offered for a quantity of 200 is 5%. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain. We hope you will reconsider the offer.
  Truly
  6. 正式提出订单
  Dear Sir: June 15, 2001
  We have discussed your offer of 5% and accept it on the terms quoted. We are prepared to give your product a trial, provided you can guarantee delivery on or before the 20th of September. The enclosed order is given strictly on this condition. We reserve the right of refusal of delivery and/or cancellation of the order after this date.
  Truly
  7. 确认订单
  Dear Sir: June 20, 2001
  Thank you very much for your order of June 15 for 200 Deer Mountain Bikes. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. We will advise you of the date of dispatch. We are at your service at all times.
  Sincerely
  8. 请求开立信用证
  Gentlemen: June 18, 2001
  Thank you for your order No. 599. In order to execute it, please open an irrevocable L/C for the amount of US$ 50,000 in our favor. This account shall be available until Sep. 20. Upon arrival of the L/C we will pack and ship the order as requested.
  Sincerely
  9. 通知已开立信用证
  Dear Sir: June 24, 2001
  Thank you for your letter of June 18 enclosing details of your terms. According to your request for opening an irrevocable L/C, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to open a credit for US$ 50,000 in your favor, valid until Sep. 20. Please advise us by fax when the order has been executed.
  Sincerely
  10. 请求信用证延期
  Dear Sir: Sep. 1, 2001
  We are sorry to report that in spite of our effort, we are unable to guarantee shipment by the agreed date due to a strike at our factory. We are afraid that your L/C will be expire before shipment. Therefore, please explain our situation to your customers and secure their consent to extend the L/C to Sept.30.
  Sincerely
  11. 同意更改信用证
  Gentlemen: Sept. 5, 2001
  We received your letter today and have informed our customers of your situation. As requested, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to extend the L/C up to and including September 30. Please keep us abreast of any new development.
  Sincerely

from:http://www.ts580.cn/html/waimaoz ... 2009/0812/1502.html



网友回复:
支票薄  cheque book

  支票陈票人  cheque drawer

  持票人  cheque holder

  不记名支票  cheque to bearer||bearer cheque

  记名支票||认人支票  cheque to order

  到期支票  antedated cheque

  未到期支票  postdated cheque

  保付支票  certified cheque

  未获兑现支票,退票  returned cheque

  横线支票  crossed cheque

  普通横线  general crossing

  特别横线  special crossing

  空白支票  blank cheque

  失效支票,过期支票  stale cheque

  普通支票  open cheque

  打10%折扣的10000元支票,(即9000元)  a cheque for $10,000, less 10% discount

  加10%费用的10000元支票,(即11000元)  a cheque for $10,000, plus 10% charges

  支票换现金||兑现  to cash a cheque

  清理票款  to clear a cheque

  保证兑现  to certify a cheque

  填写支票数额  to fill up a cheque

  支票上划线  to cross a cheque

  开发支票  to make out a cheque

  签发支票,开立支票  to draw a cheque||to issue a cheque

  透支支票  to overdraw a cheque

  背书支票  to endorse a cheque

  请付票款||清付票款  to pay a cheque||to honour a cheque

  支票退票  to dishonour a cheque

  拒付支票  to refuse a cheque

  拒付支票  to stop payment of a cheque

  提示要求付款  to present for payment

  见票即付持票人  payable to bearer

  支付指定人  payable to order

  已过期||无效  out of date||stale

  请给出票人  R/D||refer to drawer

  存款不足  N/S||N.S.F.||not sufficient funds||I/F||insufficient funds

  文字与数字不一致  words and figures differ

  支票交换时间已过  account closed

  更改处应加盖印章  alterations require initials

  交换时间已过  effects not cleared

  停止付款  payment stopped

  支票毁损  cheque mutilated

  汇款用语  
汇款||寄钱  to remit||to send money

  寄票供取款||支票支付  to send a cheque for payment

  寄款人  a remitter

  收款人  a remittee

from:http://www.ts580.cn/html/waimaoz ... 2009/1026/2961.html

网友回复:
A
AWB Air Waybill 空运提单

B
B/B Breakbulk 散件杂货
B/L Bill of Loading 提单

C
CAF Currency Adjustment Factor 币值附加费
CBM Cubic Metre 立方米
CFR Cost and Freight 成本加运费
CFS Container Freight Station 集装箱货物集散站
CIF Cost,Insurance and Freight 成本费、运费加保险费
CIP Carriage and Insurance Paid to 运费和保险费付至……
CLP Container Load Plan 集装箱/装载计划表
C/O Certificate of Origin 原产地证明书
C.O.C. Carrier’s Own Container 船主提供集装箱
C.O.D. Cash On Deliver 交货付现
COSCO China Ocean Shipping Company 中国远洋运输公司
CPT Carriage Paid to 指定运费付至……
CY Container Yard 集装箱堆场

D
D/A Document Against Acceptance 承兑交单
DAF Delivered at Frontier 货交边境
DDC Destination Delivery Charge 目的地提货费
DDP Delivered Duty Paid 赋税后交货
DDU Delivered Duty Unpaid 未赋税交货
DES Delivered Ex-Ship 船上交货
DEQ Delivered Ex-Quay 仓库交货
D.G. Delivered Goods 危险品货物
D/O Delivered Order 出贷单
D/P Document Against Payment 付款交单
DPP Damage Protection Plan 集装箱损坏保险

E
EDI Electronic Date Interchange 电子数据交换
ETA Estimated Time of Arrival 预计到达时间
ETD Estimated Time of Departure 预计离港时间
EXW Ex-works 工厂交货

F
FAK Freight All Kinds 同一费率
FAS Freight Alongside Ship 船边交货
FCA Free Carrier 货交乘运人
FCL Full Container Load 整箱集装
FCR Forwarder’s Cargo Receipt 承运人领货单
F.I. Free In 船方不负责装船费用
F.I.O. Free In and Out 船方不负担装卸费
FIOST Free In, Out, Stowed & Trimmed 船方不负担装船、卸船、理仓及平仓费用
F.O. Free Out 船方不负责卸船费用
FOB Free On Board 离岸价格
F.O.R. Free On Rail 火车上交货
F.O.T. Free On Truck 货车上交货
F/R Flat Rack Container 平板集装箱

G
GWT Gross Weight 毛重

H
HAWB House Air Waybill 空运代理行提单
H/H Half Height Container 半高集装箱

I
IATA International Air Transport Organization 国际民航运输协会
IMA International Maritime Organization 国际海事组织
Incoterms International Commercial Terms 国际贸易术语
ISO International Standard Organization 国际标准化组织

L
LASH Lighter Aboard Ship 集装箱子母船
LCL Less (than) Container Load 并箱散货
L/G Letter of Guarantee 保函
L.I.O. Liner In and Out 船方负责装卸费,但不包括码头费
L.O.A. Length Overall 全长
Lo-Lo Ship Lift-on Lift Ship 吊装船

M
MAWB Master Air Waybill 空运提单
M/S Motor Ship 轮船
M/T Matric Ton 公吨

N
N.O.E. Not Otherwise Enumerated 除非另行列明
N.O.S. Not Otherwise Specified 除非另有指定
nt.wt. net weight 净重
NTBs non-tariffs barriers 非关税壁垒
N. W. net worth 净值
NWC net working capital 净流动资本
N/P net profit 净利

O
OCP Overland Common Point 内陆公共交货站
O/H Over Height 超出正常高度
O/S Open Side Container 开边集装箱
O/T Open Top Container 开顶集装箱
O/W Over Width 超出正常宽度

P
P.O. Purchase Order 订单
P.I. Profoma Invoice 形式发票
POD Port of Discharge 卸贷港
POL Port of Loading 装贷港
PTO Please Turn Overleaf 请阅后页
R&T rail and truck 铁路及卡车运输
R&W rail and water 铁路及水路运输
quota. quotation 报价
QC quality control 质量控制
P.O.C. Port of call 寄航港,停靠地
P.O.D. place of delivery 交货地点
P.O.D. port of destination;port of discharge 目的地;卸货港
P.O.R. payable on receipt 货到付款
POE port of entry 报关港口
PR payment received 付款收讫
P&L profit and loss 盈亏,损益
P/A Payment of arrival 货到付款
P/C price catalog; price current 价格目录;现行价格
P/H pier-to-house 从码头到仓库
P/N Promissory note 期票,本票
pat. Patent 专利
PBT profit before taxation 税前利润
Pc piece; prices 片,块;价格

R
RF Reefer Container 冷藏集装箱
Ro-Ro Ship Roll-on Roll-off Ship 滚装船
R/T Revenue Tons 计费吨

S
S/O Shipping Order 装船单
S/S Steamship 轮船
SPQR small profits,quick returns 薄利多销
Sq. square 平方;结清
SRM standard repair manual 标准维修手册
St. Dft. Sight draft 即期汇票
STIP short-term insurance policy 短期保险单
SITC Standard International Trade Classificaion 国际贸易标准分类
SLC Standby LC 备用信用证
SMEs small and medium-sized enterprises 中小型企业
SOE state-owned enterprises 国有企业
spec. specification 规格;尺寸
SEC special economic zone 经济特区
SAFE State Administration of Foreign Exchange 国家外汇管理局
SAIC State Administration for Industry and Commerce (中国)国家工商行政管理局
SAR Special Administrative Region 特别行政区
SAT (China) State Administation of Taxation (中国)国家税务局

T
TEU Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit 20英尺标准集装箱计算单位
T.H.C. Terminal Handling Charge 码头操作费
T.R.S Terminal Receiving Station 码头收货站
T/T Telegraphic Transfer 电汇
TST Test 测试
TT, T/T telegraphic transfer 电汇
T.T.B. telegraphic transfer bought 买入电汇
T.T.S. telegrapic transfer sold 卖出电汇
TV terminal value 最终价值
TW transit warehouse 转口仓库
T&H temperature and humidity 温度和湿度
T/C time charter 定期租船,计时租船
T.O.P. turn over,please 请翻转
TPND theft, pilerage,and non-delivery 偷窃、提货不着险
TQ tariff quota 关税配额
TQC total quality control 全面质量控制
T.R. tons registered (船舶)注册吨位
TLO total loss only 全损赔偿险
TM trademark 商标
TNC transnational/multinational company 跨国公司
TOD time of delivery 发货时间
Tonn. Tonnage 吨位(数)
TEU twenty-foot-equipment unit(货柜、集装箱)20英尺当量单位
TF trade finance 贸易融资
T. ton; tare 吨;包装重量,皮重
TA trade acceptance 商业承兑票据
TAT truck-air-truck 陆空联运
TBL through bill of lading 联运提单,直达提单

U
UCPFDC Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits 跟单信用证统一惯例
UNCTAD United Nations Conference of Trade and Development 联合国贸发回忆
U.A. unit of account 记账单位,记价单位
U.K./Cont. United Kingdon or Continent 英国或欧洲大陆(港口)
U.L.C.C. ultra large crude carrier 超大型油轮
U/A underwritting account 保险账户
UBR uniform business rate 统一商业税率
UBS Union Bank of Switzerland 瑞士联合银行

V
VOC Vessel Operating Carrier 船舶承运商
VSL Vessel 轮船
via. Through, by way of 经由通过
VIP very important person 贵宾
vol. Volume 量,额,本,卷,容积
voy. Voyage 航海,航程
VQA vendor quality assurance 售主质量保证
VQC vendor quality certification 售主质量确认
VSQ very special quality 特级质量
VAT value added tax 增值税
Ves. Vessel 船舶

W
W.R. War Risks 战争险/兵险
W.W. Warehouse Warrant 仓单
W.P.A. With Particular Average=With Average 水渍险
W.P.P. Waterproof Paper Packing 防潮纸包装
W.R.=W.W. Warehouse Receipt=Warehouse Warrant仓单,仓库收据
WT Watertight (包、盒)不漏水的,防水的
wt. weight 重量
WTO World Trade Organization 世界贸易组织
W/Tax Withholding Tax 预扣税
WW Warehouse Warrant; With Warrants仓库保证;附认股权
W/W Warehouse-to-Warehouse 仓至仓
WB World bank 世界银行
WCG Working capital guarantee 流动资金担保
WEF World Economic Forum 世界经济论坛
W.E.T. Western European Time西欧时间,即格林尼治时间
wf. wharf 码头
WFOE wholly foreign owned enterprises 外资独资企业
WH watt-hour 每小时瓦特
WHO World Health Organization 世界卫生组织
whs,whse. Warehouse 仓库
whsle wholesale 批发
WIP work in progress=goods in progress 在制品
WCO World Customs Organization 世界海关组织



网友回复:
1 It would help if you could try to speak a little slower.请你尽量放慢说话速度。

2 Could you please explain the premises of your argument in more detail?你能详细说明你们的论据吗?

3 It will help me understand the point you are trying to make.这会帮助我了解你们的重点。

4 We cannot proceed any further without receiving your thoughts with respect to the manner of payment.我们如果不了解你们对付款方式的意见,便不能进一步检讨。

5 Actually, my interest was directed more towards what particular markets you foresee for our product.事实上,我关心的是贵公司对我们产品市场的考量。

6 We really need more specific information about your technology.我们需要与贵公司技术相关更专门的资讯。

7 Our project must proceed at a reasonably quick tempo. Surely one month is ample time, isn't it?这个计划必须尽速进行。一个月的时间应该够了吧?

8 I will try, but no promises.我会试试看,但是不敢保证。

9 I could not catch your question. Could you repeat it, please?我没听清楚你们的问题,你能重复一次吗?

10 The following answer is subject to official confirmation.以下的答案必须再经过正式确认才有效。

11 Let me give you an indication.我可以提示一个想法。

12 Please remember this is not to be taken as final.请记得这不是最后的回答。

13 Let's imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree.让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。

14 Just for argument's sake, suppose we disagree.为了讨论各种情形,让我们假设我方不同意时的处理方法。

15 There is no such published information.没有相关的出版资料。

16 Such data is confidential.这样的资料为机密资料。

17 I am not sure such data does exist.我不确定是否有这样的资料存在。

18 It would depend on what is on the list.这要看列表内容。

19 We need them urgently.我们急需这些资料。

20 All right. I will send the information on a piecemeal basis as we acquire it.好。我们收齐之后会立即寄给你。

21 I'd like to introduce you to our company. Is there anything in particular you'd like to know?我将向你介绍我们的公司,你有什么特别想知道的吗?

22 I'd like to know some information about the current investment environment in your country?我想了解一下贵国的投资环境。

23 I'd like to know something about your foreign trade policy.我非常想了解有关贵国对外贸易的政策。

24 It is said that a new policy is being put into practice in your foreign trade.据说你们正在实施一种新的对外贸易政策。

25 Our foreign trade policy has always been based on equality and mutual benefit and exchange of needed goods.我们的对外贸易政策一向是以平等互利、互通有无为基础的。

26 We have adopted much more flexible methods in our dealings.我们在具体*作方法上灵活多了。

27 We have mainly adopted some usual international practices.我们主要采取了一些国际上的惯例做法。

28 You have also made some readjustment in your import and export business, have you?你们的进出口贸易也有一些调整,对吗?

29We are sure both of us have a brighter future.我们相信双方都有一个光明的前景。

30 How would you like to proceed with the negotiations?你认为该怎样来进行这次谈判呢?

31 Perhaps you've heard our product's name. Would you like to know more about it?也许你已听说过我们产品的名称,你想知道更多一点吗?

32 Let me tell you about our product.关于产品一事让我向你说明。

33 This is our most recently developed product.这是我们最近开发的产品。

34 We'd like to recommend our new home health monitor.我们想推荐我们新的家庭健康监测器。

35 That sounds like the product we had in mind.那种产品好像就是我们所想要的。

36 I'm sure you'll be pleased with this product.我敢保证你会喜欢这种产品的。

37 I'm really positive that this product has all the features you have always wanted.我确信这种产品有各种你所要的款式。

38 I strongly recommend this product.我强力推荐这种产品。

39 If I were you, I'd choose this product.如果我是你,我就选择这种产品。

40 We've already had a big demand for this product.这种产品我们已有很大的需要求量。

41 This product is doing very well in foreign countries.这种产品在国外很畅销。

42 Our product is competitive in the international market.我们的产品在国际市场上具有竞争力。

43 Let's move on to what makes our product sell so well.让我来说明是什么原因使我们的产品销售得那么好。

44 Good. That's just what we want to hear.很好,那正是我们想要听的。

45 The distinction of our product is its light weight.我们产品的特点就是它很轻。

46 Our product is lower priced than the competition.我们产品价格低廉,具有竞争力。

47 Our service, so far, has been very well-received by our customers .到目前为止,顾客对我们的服务质量评价甚高。

48 One of the real pluses of this product is that it is of very high quality and of compact size.这种产品的真正优点之一就是高质量和小体积。

49 Could we see the specifications for the X200?我们可以看一下X200型的详细规格吗?

50 Certainly. And we also have test results that we're sure you'd be interested to read.当然,同时我们也有测试结果,我们相信你们会有兴趣看的。

网友回复:
我也来顶一哈,转载了一篇网络聊天英语用语。
1. How are you doing? (你好吗?)
  2. I’m doing great. (我过得很好。)
  3. What’s up? (出什么事了/你在忙些什么/怎么了?)
  4. Nothing special. (没什么特别的。)
  5. Hi. Long time no see. (嗨,好久不见了。)
  6. So far so good. (到目前为止,一切都好。)
  7. Things couldn’t be better. (一切顺利。)
  8. How about yourself? (你自己呢?)
  9. Today is a great day. (今天是个好日子。)
  10. Are you making progress? (有进展吗?)
  11. May I have your name, please? (请问尊姓大名?)
  12. I’ve heard so much about you. (久仰大名。)
  13. I hope you’re enjoying your staying here. (希望你在这里过得愉快。)
  14. Let’s get together again. (改天再聚聚。)
  15. That’s a great idea! ( 好主意!)
  16. Please say hello to your mother for me. (请代我向你母亲问好。)
  17. I’m glad to have met you. (很高兴遇到你。)
  18. Don’t forget us. (别忘了我们。)
  19. Keep in touch. (保持联系。)
  20. I had a wonderful time here. (我在这里度过了难忘的时光。)
  21. Have a nice weekend. (周末愉快。)
  22. Same to you. (彼此彼此。)
  23. Nice talking to you. (很高兴与你聊天。)
  24. Take care of yourself. (自己当心/照顾好你自己。)
  25. Thank you for everything. (谢谢你的多方关照/你为我所做的一切。)
  26. Thank you all for coming. (谢谢光临。)
  27. I appreciate your help. (我感谢你的帮助。)
  28. You’re always welcome. (别客气/不用谢)
  29. Forget it.(算了吧)
  30. It was my pleasure. (不用谢。)
  31. I made a mistake. (我弄错了。)
  32. I’m terribly sorry. (实在抱歉。)
  33. I must apologize! (我必须道歉!)
  34. I feel terrible. (我感觉糟透了。)
  35. It’s not your fault. (那不是你的错。)
  36. Sorry to bother /have bothered you. (抱歉,打扰一下/打扰你了。)
  37. What do you do? (你做什么工作?)
  38. How do you like your new job? (你觉得你的新工作怎样?)
  39. I like it a lot. (我很喜欢。)
  40. I like reading and listening to music. (我喜欢阅读和欣赏音乐。)
  41. What’s wrong? (怎么回事?)
  42. What happened? (发生什么事了?)
  43. I hope nothing is wrong. (我希望一切顺利。)
  44. I know how you feel. (我知道你的感受。)
  45. Sorry to hear that. (听到这个消息我很难受。)
  46. Come on, you can do that. (来吧,你能做到的。)
  47. Use your head。(动动脑筋。)
  48. You did a great job. (你赶得很好。)
  49. That’s very nice of you. (你真好。)
  50. I’m very proud of you. (我为你感到自豪。)
  51. I like your style. (我喜欢你的风格。)
  52. I love you guys. (我爱你们。)
  53. How do I look? (我看起来怎么样?)
  54. You look great! (你看上去棒极了!)
  55. That’s fantastic! (那真是棒极了!)
  56. That’s really something. (那真是了不起!)
  57. It’s a pleasure working with you. (与您合作很愉快。)
  58. Congratulations on you success. (祝贺你的成功。)
  59. I’d like to propose a toast. (我提议干杯!)
  60. Are you married or single? (你结婚了吗?) 。
  61. I’ve been dying to see you. (我非常想见到你。)
  62. I’m crazy about you. (我为你疯狂/痴迷/神魂颠倒。)
  63. I love you with all my heart. (我全心全意爱你!)
  64. You’re everything to me. (你是我的一切!)
  65. You’re in love! (你恋爱了!)
  66. I’m tired of working all day. (整日工作使我厌烦。)
  67. You work too much. (你做得太多了。)
  68. Money will come and go. (钱乃身外之物。)
  69. Are you crazy? (你疯了吗?)
  70. Have you got it? (明白了吗?)
  71. I’ve got it. (我懂了。)
  72. I can’t afford that. (我承担/买不起。)
  73. I did it, I’m so happy now. (我做到了,现在我很满意。)
  74. I don’t care. (不关我的事/我不管。)
  75. I don’t think so. (我不这么想/我看不会/不行/不用。)
  76. I guess so. (我想是吧。)
  77. I have no other choice. (我别无选择。)
  78. I will do my best! (我会尽力的!)
  79. I mean it. (我是认真的。)
  80. I’m so scared. (我怕极了。)
  81. It’s hard to say. (难说。)
  82. It’s a long story. (说来话长/一言难尽。)
  83. It’s a small world. (世界真小。)
  84. It’s against the law! (那是违法的!


网友回复:
51 How about feed-back from your retailers and consumers?你们的零售商和消费者的反映怎样?

52 We have that right here in this report.在这份报告书内就有。

53 Could you tell me some more about your market analysis?请你多告诉我一些你们的市场分析好吗?

54 Yes, our market analysis tells us our prime user will be between 40 and 60.好的,我们的市场分析告诉我们,我们产品主要的使用者年龄将在40至60岁。

55 How soon can you have your product ready?你们多久才可以把产品准备好呢?

56 We certainly expect our product to be available by October 1.我们的产品在可在10月1日前准备好。

57 How did you decide that product was safe?你怎样决定产品是安全的呢?

58 What's the basis of your belief that the product is safe?你凭什么相信产品是安全的?

59 I'd like to know how you reached your conclusions.我想知道你们是如何得出结论的。

60 Why don't we go to the office now?为何我们现在不去办公室呢?

61 I still have some questions concerning our contract.就合同方面我还有些问题要问。

62 We are always willing to cooperate with you and if necessary make some concessions.我们总是愿意合作的,如果需要还可以做些让步。

63 If you have any comment about these clauses, do not hesitate to make.对这些条款有何意见,请尽管提,不必客气。

64 Do you think there is something wrong with the contract?你认为合同有问题吗?

65 We'd like you to consider our request once again.我们希望贵方再次考虑我们的要求。

66 We'd like to clear up some points connected with the technical part of the contract.我们希望搞清楚有关合同中技术方面的几个问题。

67 The negotiations on the rights and obligations of the parties under contract turned out to be very successful.就合同保方的权利和义务方面的谈判非常成功。

68 We can't agree with the alterations and amendments to the contract.我们无法同意对合同工的变动和修改。

69 We hope that the next negotiation will be the last one before signing the contract.我们希望下一交谈判将是签订合同前的最后一轮谈判。

…… …… 余下全文

篇五 :外贸邮件回复范文

收到客户询盘时的回复:

Dear sir,

We hereby acknowledge receipt your inquiry of XX,(products)and i just got the information from our production department,these standard is available for us.and the now pls check the quotation below:

The specification you required:

The length:

The diameter:

The material

........

The price:XX usd /pes FOB(tian jin)

I hope this is the one in your favor,As a experienced company (ISO9001:2000)in the XX filed for more than 20 years.and we take the opportunity seriously to cooperate with you.if you have any questions ,pls feel free to contact me.i will try my best

…… …… 余下全文

篇六 :外贸邮件范文大全

外贸邮件范文大全

1. 向顾客推销商品

Dear Sir: May 1, 2001

Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.

Yours faithfully

2. 提出询价

Dear Sir: Jun.1, 2001

We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon..

…… …… 余下全文

篇七 :外贸业务全套英文邮件范文

外贸业务全套英文邮件范文(转)

交易的第一步
  1. 向顾客推销商品
  Dear Sir: May 1, 2001
  Inquiries regarding our new product, the Deer Mountain Bike, have been coming in from all parts of the world. Reports from users confirm what we knew before it was put on the market - that it is the best mountain bike available. Enclosed is our brochure.
  Yours faithfully
  2. 提出询价
  Dear Sir: Jun.1, 2001
  We received your promotional letter and brochure today. We believe that your would do well here in the U.S.A. Kindly send us further details of your prices and terms of sale. We ask you to make every effort to quote at competitive prices in order to secure our business. We look forward to hearing from you soon..
  Truly
  3. 迅速提供报价
  Dear Sir: June 4, 2001
Thank you for your inquiry of June the 1st concerning the Deer Mountain Bike. It gives us great pleasure to send along the technical information on the model together with the catalog(目录册) and price list. After studying the prices and terms of trade, you will understand why we are working to capacity to meet the demand. We look forward to the opportunity of being of service of you.

  交易的契机
  4. 如何讨价还价
  Dear Sir: June 8, 2001
  We have received your price lists and have studied it carefully. However, the price level in your quotation is too high for this market, If you are prepared(准备) to grant us a discount of 10% for a quantity of 200, we would agree to your offer. You should note that some price cut will justify itself by an increase in business. We hope to hear from you soon.
  Yours truly
  5-1 同意进口商的还价
  Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001
  Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We have accepted your offer on the terms suggested. Enclosed our will find a special price list that we believe will meet your ideas of prices. You should note that the recent advances in raw material s have affected the cost of this product unfavorably. However, for your order we have kept our prices down.
  Sincerely
  5-2 拒绝进口商的还价
  Dear Sirs: June 12, 2001
  Thank you for your letter of June the 8th. We regret that we cannot meet your terms. We must point out that the falling market here leaves us little or no margin of profit. We must ask you for a keener price in respect to future orders. At present the best discount offered for a quantity of 200 is 5%. Our current situation leaves us little room to bargain. We hope you will reconsider the offer.
  Truly
  6. 正式提出订单
  Dear Sir: June 15, 2001
  We have discussed your offer of 5% and accept it on the terms quoted. We are prepared to give your product a trial, provided you can guarantee delivery on or before the 20th of September. The enclosed order is given strictly on this condition. We reserve the right of refusal of delivery and/or cancellation of the order after this date.
  Truly
  7. 确认订单
  Dear Sir: June 20, 2001
  Thank you very much for your order of June 15 for 200 Deer Mountain Bikes. We will make every possible effort to speed up delivery. We will advise you of the date of dispatch. We are at your service at all times.
  Sincerely
  8. 请求开立信用证
  Gentlemen: June 18, 2001
  Thank you for your order No. 599. In order to execute it, please open an irrevocable L/C for the amount of US$ 50,000 in our favor. This account shall be available until Sep. 20. Upon arrival of the L/C we will pack and ship the order as requested.
  Sincerely
  9. 通知已开立信用证
  Dear Sir: June 24, 2001
  Thank you for your letter of June 18 enclosing details of your terms. According to your request for opening an irrevocable L/C, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to open a credit for US$ 50,000 in your favor, valid until Sep. 20. Please advise us by fax when the order has been executed.
  Sincerely
  10. 请求信用证延期
  Dear Sir: Sep. 1, 2001
  We are sorry to report that in spite [spait] of our effort, we are unable to guarantee shipment by the agreed date due to a strike at our factory. We are afraid that your L/C will be expire before shipment. Therefore, please explain our situation to your customers and secure their consent to extend the L/C to Sept.30.
  Sincerely
  11. 同意更改信用证
  Gentlemen: Sept. 5, 2001
  We received your letter today and have informed our customers of your situation. As requested, we have instructed the Beijing City Commercial Bank to extend the L/C up to and including September 30. Please keep us abreast of any new development.

…… …… 余下全文

篇八 :外贸邮件回复范文

外贸邮件回复范文:

收到客户询盘时的回复:

Dear Sir,

We hereby acknowledge receipt your inquiry of XX, (products) and I just got the information form our production department, these standards are available for us. And the now pls check the quotation below:

The specification you required:

The length:

The diameter:

The material

……

The price: XX usd /pcs FOB (Tian Jin)

I hope this is the one in your favor, as an experienced company (ISO9001:2000) in the XX field for more than 20 years. And we take the opportunity seriously to cooperate with you. If you have any questions, pls feel free to contact me. I will try my best. Thanks and regards

…… …… 余下全文