外贸函电总结

14. We are one of the largest food trading companies in Japan, and have

offices or representatives in all major cities and towns in Japan.

我们是日本最大的食品贸易公司之一,并已在日本所有主要城市城镇的都有办事处和代表

18. Taking the quality into consideration, we accept your offer although your price

is somewhat higher than those of other manufacturers

考虑到质量,我们接受贵公司的报盘虽然你方的价格略高于其他制造商

19. This transaction, though small in amount, marks the beginning of our formal

business relationship. 这笔交易金额虽不大,却标志着我们双方正式开始业务关系。

20. We thank you very much for your initial order and hope that this may be the

beginning of long and friendly relations between us. 我们非常感谢您的第一

次订购,希望这可能是我们长期友好关系的开始。

15. Your letter of November 21, 20xx, addressed to our sister corporation in

Shanghai has been transferred to us for attention.

你在20xx年x月x日发到我们位于上海的兄弟公司的邮件/信件已经转到我们这里了

16. Our mutual understanding and cooperation could result in future business.

我们之间的相互了解与合作可能会促进以后的合作。

17. We are striving to expand economic cooperation and exchange of

technology with foreign countries. We utilize common and reasonable

international practices in a flexible way.我们利用常见的和合理的以灵活的方式的国际惯例。我们正

在努力与国外扩大经济合作和交流的技术。

19. If you are interested in establishing business relations with us in this line,

please let us know your specific requirements. We’ll be pleased to forward

samples, catalogues as well as detailed information.

如果贵司有兴趣与我们建立业务关系,在此行中,请让我们知道您的具体要求。

我们会很高兴地向提供样品,目录以及详细信息。

20. We assure you that we will give our best attention to any inquiries from you.

我们向你方保证我方将竭尽全力注意您的任何询问。

1. Will you please send us your illustrated/latest catalogue and full details of your

prices and terms of payment, together with samples﹖请寄给我们贵公司将附有

照片的/最新产品目录与你的价格和付款条件全部细节,连同样品﹖

2. Please send me a description of your electric hedge trimmers.

请寄给我描述一下贵方的电容器。

3. We would be pleased if you send us your lowest quotation for the following

我们会很高兴如果你送我们你的最低报价如下

4. A client of ours is interested in securing a certain quantity of Chinese Cotton

Piece Goods, as specified below, for which you are requested to make an

offer. 我们的一个客户有兴趣获得一定数量的中国棉花件货物,如以下规定,

你们就是为这一个,请报价。

5. We have pleasure in informing you that we are interested in your plastic

kitchenware and would like you to make us an offer. 我们很高兴地通知您,

我们对您的塑料厨房用具感兴趣并希望您能给我们一个报价。

6. We have an inquiry in hand for a large quantity of Bitter Apricot Kernels.

我们有大量苦杏仁的询价单提供

7. We understand that there is a good demand for glassware in your market,

and take this opportunity of enclosing our quotation No.1338 for your

consideration. 据我们了解,玻璃器皿在贵方的市场有一个良好的需求,

并借此机会我们向您提供No.1338的报价请考虑。

8. We are sending you by airmail a small sample. A copy of the relative

description leaflet is enclosed.

我们用航空邮件寄给你一个小样本。一份相对的随函附上说明书描述。

9. Will you please send us your catalogue together with a detailed offer﹖

请您发送给我们一个详细的报价与您的目录好吗?

10. Please inform us of the prices of the products that you can supply.

请告知我们产品的价格,你能供应的产品。

12. We have seen your advertisement in China’s Foreign Trade and would be glad

if you will send us the particulars of bed sheets and pillowcases.

我们已经看到贵公司的广告,在我国对外贸易中,会很高兴的

如果你能寄给我们关于床单和枕套的详情。

15. We have ready buyers of these commodities and if your prices are com-

petitive, we have every reason to believe that we can place large orders

with you. 我们已准备好这些商品的买家,如果你的价格有竞争力,我们有充分的理由相信,我们

可以提供贵方大订单。

16.! We would be pleased if you would let us have a list of items that are

imported by you. 我们非常希望您能给我们一份你方进口产品的清单。

17. We have an importer inquiring for woolen blankets and would like to obtain a

catalogue, and price list together with the samples as soon as possible.

我们有一个进口商询问毛毯,想尽快获得目录,价格清单,连同样品。

18. We would be much obliged if you could quote us the best CIFC5% Shanghai

and indicate the respective quantities and various sizes that you could supply

for prompt shipment. 我们将非常感谢,如果你能给我们报最好的成本加运保费至上海5%的折扣,

并告知数量和各种尺寸,及时装运。

2! We cannot consider these prices firm for an indefinite period because of the

situation on the coffee market.鉴于咖啡市场行情,我们无法长期保持这一价格不变

4. The offer will remain firm until March 31, 20xx beyond which date the terms

and prices should be discussed anew. 此报价将会保持不变,直到20xx年x月x日,超过此期限条件及价

格需重新讨论。

5. As requested, we are offering you the following, subject to our final

confirmation. 按你方要求,我们为您提供以下产品报价,我们的最终确认。

6. As our market is now somewhat slow and prices are generally low, you are

very fortunate in making purchase at this time.

由于我们的市场现已经有所放缓,价格一般都较低,你非常幸运,在此时购买。

10. We are glad to have received your letter dated November 14 for our bicycles.

In reply to your inquiry, we are pleased in making you the following offer.

我们很高兴收到你11月x日来信我们自行车的询价,们很高兴并报盘如下

13. We recommend that you take prompt advantage of this offer, which is firm for

three days until July 31, 20xx

14. We are making you a firm offer of 30 metric tons Walnut meat at Euro¢2500

per metric ton CIF European main ports for November shipment.

我们向你方报实盘30吨胡桃肉¢欧元2500每公吨CIF欧洲主要港口为十一月装船。

16. We regret to inform you that we do not have in stock the goods in the desired

quality. 我们遗憾地告诉您,我们没有存货是贵方要求的货物质量。

17. Owing to the increased demand for this type of car, our stocks have run very

low. 由于需求在增加,因此这使这我们种型号的汽的库存非常低。

2. Unfortunately we cannot accept your offer. The prices you quoted are much

higher than those of other manufacturers. 不幸的是,我们不能接受你方报价。你定

的价格都多高于其他厂家。

5. Owing to a shortage of stock, we regret that we are unable to accept your

repeat order. 由于存货短缺,很遗憾,我们无法接受您的再次续单。

7. We have cut the price to the limit. We regret, therefore, being unable to comply

with your request for any further reduction. 我们已经将价格到极限了。我们很

遗憾,因此,无法执行与你的要求任何进一步降价。

9. Although we are anxious to open up business with you, we very much regret

that we cannot reduce our price to the level you indicated

虽然我们渴望与您开拓业务,我们非常非常遗憾 我们不能将价格降到你所说的水准

11¥The price we quoted is quite reasonable. It has been accepted by other buyers

at your end. 我们的报价是比较合理的。其它买家已最终接受。

14. May we suggest that you should make some allowance on your quoted prices

that would help to introduce your goods to this market?

我们可以建议你所报价格打些折扣吗?这将有助于介绍贵方的货物到这个市场。

19. As a token of friendship, we accept as an exception your counter-offer for

相关推荐