双语阅读之《左耳》10句超美的台词英译

《左耳》10句超美的台词英译

1. Say something sweet to the left ear because it is nearer to the heart.

左耳是靠近心脏最近的地方,甜言蜜语,说给左耳听。

2. The right person left you a sweet love while the wrong person left you a bitter puberty.

爱对了是爱情,爱错了是青春。

3. I still believe that stars can talk and stones can blossom. After going through the fence of

summer and the snow of winter, you will eventually arrive.

我还是相信,星星会说话、石头会开花,穿过夏天的木栅栏和冬天的风雪之后,你终会抵达。

4. Life is all about acting over and over again. Once you step on the stage, never think about

stepping off before the end of the show. Otherwise, you will pay a heavy price.

人生一场戏接一场戏,只要上了台,在戏没有演完之前,谁都别想下台。否则你将付出惨重的代价。

5. Be nice to yourself even if you make an enemy of the whole world.

就算与全世界为敌,也不委屈自己。

6. I enjoy listening to my favorite songs quietly and looking at my favorite person distantly.

喜欢的歌,静静的听,喜欢的人,远远的看。

7. Time only elapses but never cheats us.

时光只会老去,但时光从不会欺骗我们。

8. A song has been finished while the light is still on; a love story has come to its end while the

drama hasn’t been over.

一盏灯还亮着,但一首歌已经唱完了,一场戏还没散场,但一份爱已经走到了尽头!

9. Saying sorry may get you off the hook but it doesn’t mean my forgiveness of your fault.

对不起是你的解脱,不代表我要原谅你的过错。

10. Some events and some people will keep haunting your minds, even if you truly want to forget

them.

有些事,有些人,不是真的想忘记,就一定会忘记。

疑难词汇:

? puberty ['pju:b?ti]

n. 青春期;开花期

? blossom ['bl?s?m]

vi. 开花;兴旺;发展成n. 花;开花期;兴旺期;花开的状态

? elapse [i'l?ps]

vi. 消逝;时间过去n. 流逝;时间的过去

? drama ['drɑ:m?, dr?m?]

n. 戏剧,戏剧艺术;剧本;戏剧性事件

? haunt [h?:nt]

vt. 常出没于…;萦绕于…;经常去…vi. 出没;作祟n. 栖息地;常去的地方

 

第二篇:左耳台词英译

侃哥说:苏有朋第一部执导的电影《左耳》公映,广受好评。好友为我精选了10句台词,我忍不住翻成了英语,大家一起鉴赏、玩味。

1. 左耳是靠近心脏最近的地方,甜言蜜语,说给左耳听。

Say something sweet to the left ear because it is nearer to the heart.

2. 爱对了是爱情,爱错了是青春。

The right person left you a sweet love while the wrong person left you a bitter puberty.

3. 我还是相信,星星会说话、石头会开花,穿过夏天的木栅栏和冬天的风雪之后,你终会抵达。

I still believe that stars can talk and stones can blossom. After going through the fence of summer and the snow of winter, you will eventually arrive.

4. 人生一场戏接一场戏,只要上了台,在戏没有演完之前,谁都别想下台。否则你将付出惨重的代价。

Life is all about acting over and over again. Once you step on the stage, never think about stepping off before the end of the show. Otherwise, you will pay a heavy price.

5. 就算与全世界为敌,也不委屈自己。

Be nice to yourself even if you make an enemy of the whole world.

6. 喜欢的歌,静静的听,喜欢的人,远远的看。

I enjoy listening to my favorite songs quietly and looking at my favorite person distantly.

7. 时光只会老去,但时光从不会欺骗我们。

Time only elapses but never cheats us.

8. 一盏灯还亮着,但一首歌已经唱完了,一场戏还没散场,但一份爱已经走到了尽头!

A song has been finished while the light is still on; a love story has come to its end while the drama hasn’t been over.

9. 对不起是你的解脱,不代表我要原谅你的过错。

Saying sorry may get you off the hook but it doesn’t mean my forgiveness of your fault.

10. 有些事,有些人,不是真的想忘记,就一定会忘记。

Some events and some people will keep haunting your minds, even if you truly want to forget them.

霸王别姬 No matter how resourceful you are, you can't fight fate.

人纵有万般能耐,终也敌不过天命。

For the very last time Concubine poured wine for her King, and danced for him with a sword, and cut her throat with it, faithful to the King unto death. 虞姬最后一次为霸王斟酒,最后一次为霸王舞剑,而后拔剑自刎,从一而终。

I'm talking about a lifetime. One year one month one day even one second's less makes it less than a lifetime.

说的是一辈子,差一年,差一个月,差一个时辰,都不是一辈子!

相关推荐