15. 以“阴影是条纸龙” 人生中，经常有无数来自外部的打击，但这些打击究竟会对你产
19. 以“为生命画一片树叶” 只要心存相信，总有奇迹发生，希望虽然渺茫，但它永存人
20. 以“成功并不像你想像的那么难” 并不是因为事情难我们不敢做，而是因为我们不敢
21. 以“乐观者与悲观者 ” 乐观者在每次危难中都看到了机会，而悲观的人在每个机会中
23. 以“居安思危” 洪水未到先筑堤，豺狼未来先磨刀
27. 以“以“追求忘我” 忘我是走向成功的一条捷径，只有在这种环境中，人才会超越自
28. 以“再试一次 ”为话题演讲，再试一次，你就有可能达到成功的彼岸
1. Now in the age of the Internet, reading books does not seem as important as it once was. Do you think people can learn as much on the Internet as they can by reading books? Which method do you prefer?
2. It's been said that technology creates more problems than it solves and may threaten or damage the quality of life. Is this statement reasonable? What problems does technology bring us? Use specific examples in your answer, please.
3. Literature is a significant part of human culture and some say it can help form aesthetic taste. However, is it necessary for everyone to read poetry, novels, and other types of imaginative literature?
4. Many people know how to attain success, but few know how to make the best use of it when it comes. So how do you define success and how would you make the best use of it?
5. Do you agree that the people who make important contributions to society are generally not those who develop their own new ideas, but those who are most gifted at perceiving and coordinating the talents and skills of others And please give examples to illustrate your views.
6. Most people agree that buildings represent a valuable record of the past for any society, but controversy arises when old buildings stand on ground which modern planners feel could be better used for modern purposes. In such situations, should modern development be given precedence over the preservation of historic buildings so that contemporary needs can be served?
7. It is often asserted that the purpose of education is to free the mind and the spirit. However, formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free. Do you think university education should be more open-minded and free? And what aspect of your university life should be improved?
8. In today's technological society, we're becoming busier and busier. But the primary goal of technological advancement is to increase people's efficiency so that everyone has more leisure time. How do you evaluate this situation? How can we improve it?
9. Strict laws are important for the security of our society, but there are many cases of injustice based on rigid laws. Should laws be fixed or flexible? Please explain your vies with examples.
10. One typical feature of the young generation is overconfidence. As a result, they lack the patience to do a basic job, dreaming that they can accomplish great things is misleading and/or potentially harmful?
11. which qualities do you look for in a boyfriend/girlfriend?
12. What would be your major consideration in choosing a job and why?
13. what is more important in your career, to make money or to be satisfied with your work?
14. Which is more important for you: knowledge from books or personal experience:
15. If you could live in a different time and place, what time and place would you choose?
16. What is your view on public displays of affection such as kissing on campus?
17. If we don't want to give money to individual beggars, what charities would you recommend that we support in China:
18. Do you think married couples have a better life without children?
19. why do you think Valentine's Day has become so popular in China?
20. Could you please tell us, in your opinion, what makes life worthwhile?
21. Are we allowing the Internet to intrude too far into our private lives?
22. Do we need so many television channels?
23. Is it time to scrap the May and October golden week holidays?
24. Is marking western holidays a sign of a modern China or of traditions sacrificed to commercial interests?
25. Should linguistic diversity be preserved, even at the expense of effective communication?
26. Are we becoming too susceptible to advertising?
27. Do you think people today are any closer to achieving a peaceful and harmonious future or harmonious world than Confucius, who lived 2000 years ago?
28. Should bargaining be outlawed and traders be required to advertise a fixed price for what they sell?
29. Should it be left to university students to balance their private lives and their studies?
30. Can the sacrifice of modesty in the interests of achieving success be justified
31. What do you think is more important for a child, a happy childhood or top marks at school?
32. Who should be the focus of investment in sport, the general population or potential Olympic champions?
33. Are boarding schools a good idea or are students better off at home?
34. Should Peking Opera remain true to its roots or change with the times?
35. Does modern society place too much emphasis on physical beauty?
36. Should Beijing's historic main avenue be open to all, big cars and small cars?
37. Is it right for major cities to lift the ban on firecrackers?
38. Is a dependent husband a role model or a cause of embarrassment?
39. Should Beijing introduce a congestion charge to encourage drivers to use public transport and leave their cars at home?
40. Who should take responsibility for the poor diet of children, fastfood restaurants or parents?
41. Is the Olympic ideal still relevant today?
42. Should China introduce a complete ban on smoking in restaurants and bars?
43. Is Beijing a better or a worse city, as a result of the disappearance of the hutongs?
44. Are retirement homes the answer in caring for China's aging population?
45. If you could invite one historical figure to dinner, who would that be? What would you want to discuss with him or her?
46. If you could choose one thing that China could share with the rest of the world, what would that be?
47. Should postgraduate study be a means of improving job prospects, rather than pursuing academic interests?
48. Is it right that success in the sporting arena should open doors to a career in entertainment?
49. Do you think big cities need more public transport instead of more private cars?
50. Do you think that pretty female students have an advantage in job interviews?
51. Do the benefits of the Internet for students outweigh the potential harm?
52. Should the Yuan Ming Yuan, also known as the Old Summer Palace, be restored?
53. Do you think schools, including primary schools, should permit students to carry mobile phones?
54. Do you think a policy of not allowing visitors on campus will harm a university's image?
55. Is the risk of exploitation too high a price for children to pay for fame?
56. What's more important, job satisfaction or money?
57. Which attribute is more important for an Olympic champion, technique or mental strength?
58. Which is better for the arts, private investment or government funding?
59. With about 4200 languages spoken worldwide, would it be more convenient if a universal language were adopted?
60. Do famous people deserve constant public scrutiny, or should they have more protection from intrusive reporting?
61. Are universities justified in celebrating their achievements on a lavish scale?
62. Should people who return property expect a reward?
63. Can privately-run universities in China justifiably claim to be superior to traditional universities?
64. Do beauty contests have a positive or negative social influence?
65. Is there a need for a national film classification system in China?
66. Does the NBA need China more than China needs the NBA?
67. Should there be any restrictions on stars being spokespeople for products?
68. Is it practical to give rural workers the freedom to seek work in big cities, wherever it is available?
69. Should universities provide different levels of service and accommodation for their students?
70. Can a price be set on clean air?
71. Do you think young people should begin their career while still at university? Why?
72. Do you think you can buy good health?
73. Should women do the same things as men to be their equals?
74. Should university graduates go to work in a rural area? Is this a waste of talent?
75. How has TV changed your way of life?
76. Do you read classical Chinese literary works such as "A Dream of Fed Mansions"? Why?
77. What is the meaning of Great Wall for you?
78. Has the Internet narrowed or increased the distance between people?
79. If you were one of the musicians in the movie "Titanic", would you stay? Why?
80. China has a good food tradition. Why has foreign fast food become so popular here?
81. Should traditional buildings be pulled down to build modern structures?
82. Is an Oscar the ultimate recognition for a Chinese film?
83. As a university student, do you think it is worth spending a lot of time dating?
1. There should be a ban on television advertisements aimed at children.
2. It is morally acceptable to experiment on non-human animals to develop products and medicines that benefit human beings.
3. Lottery should be banned by law.
4. Beauty contest does more harm than good.
5. Boxing and other bloody sports should be banned.
6. The values of Chinese tradition can not meet the challenges of the modern age.
7. Tourism to endangered world heritages should be limited.
8. Publicity is better salesperson than quality.
9. Sportsmanship and commercialism are incompatible.
10. The carrot is more effective than the stick.
11. Society's obligation to the poor should be valued above individual economic freedom.
12. It's better to be dissatisfied Socrates than a satisfied pig.
13. All-round people are more adaptive to the modern competitive society than specialized people.
14. The equality of men and women is a dream that cannot be realized.
15. The use of mobile phones with camera should be made illegal.
16. The consumer plays a more important role than the government in fighting plagiarism.
17. Collaboration rather than competition promotes the process of civilization.
18. Celebrities should be prohibited from appearing in medical advertisements.
19. Museum entry should be free.
20. Secondary schools should require their students to wear a school uniform.
21. Genetically modified food should be banned.
22. Cultural treasures should be returned to their country of origin.
23. Boarding schools are beneficial to children.
24. The benefits of tourism outweigh the costs.
25. Unregulated distribution of copyrighted works over the Internet should be banned.
26. The present international ban on trading elephant ivory should be lifted.
27. The state retirement age should be raised.
28. The Internet makes people more distant from each other than closer.
29. In modern society, capabilities are more important than college diplomas.
30. Mankind should invest in the exploration of space.
31. Nowadays people know the price of everything and the value of nothing.-----Oscar Wilde
32. I have not failed. I've just found 10000 ways that won't work. -----Edison
33. Courage is the thing. All goes if courage goes.
34. The proper function of man is to live, but not to exist.
35. There are two tragedies in life. One is not to get your heart's desire. The other is to get it.
36. People have one thing in common: They are different.
37. Technology is a queer thing; it brings you great gifts with one hand, and it stabs you in the back with the other.
38. Money is a good servant but a bad master.
39. One man's meat is another man's poison.
40. Beauty and folly are often companies.
41. Cruelty is fed, not weakened, by tears.
42. Man proposes, god disposes.
43. A fall into a pit, in gain in your wit.
44. Whatever is, is right.
45. Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today.
46. Most people say that as you get old, you have to give up things. I think you get old because you give up things.
47. Blessed is he who expects nothing, for he shall never be disappointed.
48. Learning is an ornament in prosperity, a refugee in adversity and a provision in old age.
49. We only live once, but if we work it right, once is enough.
50. True science teaches, above all, to doubt and to be ignorant.
51. True friendship foresees the needs of others rather than proclaims its own.
52. Everybody's youth is a dream, a form of chemical madness.
53. Animals are such agreeable friends----they ask no questions, they pass no criticism.
54. Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear----not absence of fear.
55. What does being poor mean to you?
56. Would you ever consider becoming a vegetarian? Why or why not?
57. What are the penalties of increased consumption that has become the dominant way of life in many countries?
58. What factors help explain why the ethic of "throwaway" consumption has become the dominant value in many cultures?
59. What pressures have college students been confronted with currently?
60. Which counts more, tourism or environment?
61. Should using the human body as an art from be acceptable?
62. Should scientists be celebrities?
63. An official is convicted of taking bribes for the needy. Does virtue justify corruption?
64. Do security cameras really have the public interests at heart?
65. Is English education a waste of resources?
66. What kind of influence do cultural values play in determining how women see themselves?
67. If you were the president of your university, what kind of changes would you like to make?
68. Aging has become a serious problem in China. What impacts does it have on the society?＋ 更多类似范文