科比退役采访(节选)

科比退役采访(节选)

即使做了再多的心理准备,可这一切还是来的太突然——科比退役独家采访

(记者的提问声音较小,属正常,敬请谅解。)Me? I've known for a whle. 其实很早之前就有这个想法了。

I've always said that of anything changes,you know then, I'll change my mind.

我总在说,如果有些事情改变了,也许我就会改变自己的想法。

But you know the problem that came for me , It's you know, what does that really mean?

但真正的问题是,这对我来说到底意味着什么?

I mean the decision like this,you can't allow you can't make that decision based on outside circumstances.

要知道,做出这种决定,是不能受任何外界因素影响的。

That has to be an internal decision.

这必须得是发自内心的决定。

And finally, I just had to accept the fact I don't want to do this anymore. 最终我还是接受了这个事实,不想再继续下去了。

You know that's, and I'm ok with it.

而我现在很释然。

And you know, once I accepted that, then it became time just to let everybody know I mean why not?

一旦我接受了这个事实,也就是时候让所有人知道为什么不呢?

It takes a load off my shoulders and everybody and everybody else's. 很多人包括我在内,都可以卸下肩上的责任了。

I think it was just the right to do.

这是一个正确的决定。

Were you emotionally drained tonight?

你在今天的比赛中是否耗尽了所有的情感?

No not really, I mean it was the firt time I play a back-to-back. 并没有,这不是我第一次打背靠背了。

So I was drained for other reasons.

我的精力并不是被这个消耗尽的。

1

You know what I mean.

你懂的吧。

But no, I mean I honestly feel good about it.

说实话,我对这件事感觉还不错。

I really feel at peace with it and excited for what's to come. 我现在对退役感觉很平静,也真心期待将来会发生的事情。

What's the hardest part about retiring.

关于退役,你觉得最难的是什么?

Honestly, I don't konw.

说实话,我真不知道。

You know, it's tough to say now.

这个问题现在很难讲。

I think that question becomes a lot easier when training camp around next year,and I'm not there .

我想当明年训练营开启了,而我已不是其中的一员时。

I think it becomes a question that's a little bit be easier to answer. 这个问题应该更容易回答一些。

But now, I honestly feel really at peace with it.

不过现在我真的能非常平静地接受这个事实。

And I've worked to so hard and continue to work really, really hard, even though I play like shit.

我付出了最大的努力,真的非常非常努力,虽然我打的还是跟屎一样, I work really , really hard to try not to play like crap.

我努力地训练,就是想避免糟糕的发挥。

And I just do everything I possibly can, and I feel good about that. 我尽自己最大可能去完成任务。可以说我问心无愧。

Kobe, we understand that we don't want you to spirally tuor, now that you announce it, are you willing to acccept and especially starting… 科比,我们知道这是你不会反复复出什么的了。就如你宣布的那样,那你说很乐意去接受并且开始的吗?

No, this is still extremely uncomfortable for me.

不是,这对我来说仍然声很不舒服的。

For me, is… the amount of respect that I have for the fans on the road.

2

对于我来说,球迷给予我的所有的尊重,

I honestly, if anything, should thanking them.

不管怎样,我都衷心地感谢他们。

And I think just mutual… showing mutual appreciation and respect for each other to me, is enough.

粉丝和我之间,互相欣赏,互相尊重。

But I really can't thank the fans enough, man.

但是我也知道 我永远都感激不尽对粉丝的支持。

It's been such a motivator for me,

他们是我努力的动力和源泉,

and such a catalyst for everything that I've accomplished though. 是粉丝们的支持 才让我有了今天的成就。

I have so much respect and love for them.

在此 我衷心地献上对所有粉丝的尊敬与感谢。

What he expects in Tuesday's game in his hometown of Philadephia. 周二将会回到家乡费城比赛

What's that gonna feel like?

感觉怎么样?

It's gonna be beautiful, man you know.

那真是棒极了,你懂我的这种感受。

So much of my game was developed in Philadephia.

我就是在费城开始了我的篮球生涯。

And lower Merion High School, Coach(Gregg)Downer.

劳尔梅里恩高中 Downer教练 那里是我梦想开始的地方。

Playing in the Sunny Hill League.

我在Sunny Hill联盟打过球。

So many great coaches, played at Tustin Playground and all more playground and all these things.

有许多伟大的教练,还有在Tustin球场以及其他地方的种种经历。

Just so many so many great memories there.

那里珍藏了我太多的回忆。

It's so many very, very special moment.

那是非常特殊的记忆时刻。

3

Whether he entered this season thinking this would be his last one 在赛季初你是否意识到了这是最后一个赛季。

Yeah, that's a good way to put it.

是的,可以这么说。

Because I really knew.

因为我早已意识到。

I think you guys could tell.

我觉得各位应该看得出来。

I mean, it was kind of like:This is it, but if something happened you know… 这就好像,我就这么决定了,但如果有什么变故

Now I don't think you make a decision that way.

但是现在,我不认为应当以这种方式作出决定

You have to look inside, if had a burning desire to continue to play, I would. I wouldn't be second-guessing, I wouldn't be on the fence. I feel very solid and … in my decision…

一定要遵从自己的内心,如果我还有很强烈的欲望想要继续打下去,我想我会继续的.但是我不会思前想后,也不会犹豫不决。我已经做出了最后的决定 How do you know this is the end?

你是怎么知道这个赛季就是终点的?

Excuse me ?

不好意思你在说什么?

What told you this is the end ?

是什么让你做出了这样的决定?

Well I don't want to get too zen-like when you guys… but honestly sitting and mediation for me.

我不想说些太玄乎的东西,不过事实上,这是我经过冥想并深思熟虑后作出的决定。

My mind starts drifted and always drifted toward basketball, always, always.

我的思绪会游离,但始终离不开篮球这个主题。

And it doesn't do that now.

但现在不会这样了。

It does at sometimes, it doesn't do that all the time.

4

在某个时间段会是如此,但并不是所有的时间都是如此。

And to me that was really the first indicator that this game is not something that I can cobsess over for much longer.

对我来说,这就是对我的第一条暗示提醒我不可能再在球场上奋斗太长时间了。 卓别林

I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor. That's not my business. 遗憾得很,我并不想当皇帝。那不是我干的行当。

I don't want to rule or conquer anyone. I should like to help everyone if possible.

我既不想统治任何人,也不想征服任何人。如果可能的话,我倒挺想帮助所有的人。

Jew, Gentile - black man - white.

不论是犹太人还是非犹太人,是黑种人还是白种人。

We all want to help one another. Human beings are like that. 我们都要互相帮助。做人就是应当如此。

We want to live by each other's happiness, not by each other's misery. 我们想要把生活建立在彼此的幸福上,而不是建立在彼此的痛苦上。 We don't want to hate and despise one another.

我们不要彼此仇恨,互相鄙视。

an provide for everyone.

这个世界上有足够的地方让所有的人生活,大地是富饶的,是可以使每一个人都丰衣足食的。

The way of life can be free and beautiful, but we have lost the way. 生活方式可以是自由且美丽的,但是我们迷失了方向。

Greed has poisoned men's souls has barricaded the world with hate has goose-stepped us into misery and bloodshed.

贪婪毒害了人的灵魂,并用憎恨阻隔了世界,一步步让我们走向痛苦和杀戮。 We have developed speed, but we have shut ourselves in.

我们发展得很快,但是封闭了自己。

Machinery that gives abundance has left us in want.

机器该给予丰富,却留给我们贫困。

Our knowledge has made us cynical; our cleverness, hard and unkind. 知识让我们愤世;聪明得冷酷无情。

5

We think too much and feel too little.

我们想得非常多,感知的却如此少。

More than machinery we need humanity.

比起机器来,我们更需要的是人性。

More than cleverness, we need kindness and gentleness.

比起聪明,我们更需要善良和温柔。

Without these qualities, life will be violent and all will be lost. 缺少了这些品质,人生就会充满暴力,一切将不复存在。

The aeroplane and the radio have brought us closer together. 飞机和无线电让我们靠得更近。

The very nature of these inventions cries out for the goodness in man, cries for universal brotherhood for the unity of us all.

这些发明的本质,是呼唤人类的美德;呼吁全世界的友爱,我们大家的团结。 Even now my voice is reaching millions throughout the world, millions of despairing men, women, and little children, victims of a system that makes men torture and imprison innocent people.

即使是现在,全世界听得到我声音的有千百万人。千百万绝望的男人、女人、小孩,他们是这个折磨人并关押无辜者的制度下的受害者。

To those who can hear me, I say: 'Do not despair.

我要对那些能听到我讲话的人说:"不要绝望!"

The misery that is now upon us is but the passing of greed, the bitterness of men who fear the way of human progress.

那些我们承受的痛苦,除了短暂的贪婪还有那些害怕人类进步的人的怨恨。 The hate of men will pass, and dictators die, and the power they took from the people will return to the people.

人们的憎恨会过去,独裁者会死亡,他们从人民那里夺去的权力终将回到人民的手中。

And so long as men die, liberty will never perish.

只要人们不畏死亡,自由是永远不会消失的。

Soldiers! Don't give yourselves to brutes, men who despise you and enslave you, who regiment your lives - tell you what to do - what to think and what to feel!

6

士兵们!别为那些畜生们卖命,他们轻视你们,奴役你们,他们统治你们——吩咐你们做什么——应当想什么,该有什么感情!

Who drill you - diet you - treat you like cattle, use you as cannon fodder. 他们训练你们,限定伙食,像牲口一样对你们,把你们当炮灰。

Don't give yourselves to these unnatural men, machine men with machine minds and machine hearts!

你们不要受这些没有天性的人摆布了,他们都是机器人,有的是机器人的思想,和机器人的心脏!

You are not machines! You are not cattle! You are men!

你们不是机器!你们不是畜生!你们是人!

You have the love of humanity in your hearts.

你们心里有着人类的爱!

You don't hate, only the unloved hate - the unloved and the unnatural! 不要憎恨!只有那些没人爱的人憎恨——那些没人爱和没有天性的人! Soldiers! Don't fight for slavery! Fight for liberty!

战士们!不要为奴役而战斗!要为自由而战斗!

In the seventeenth chapter of St Luke, it is written the kingdom of God is within man, not one man nor a group of men, but in all men! In you! 《路加福音》第十七章里写着,神的国度就在人世,不是在一个人或者一群人之中,而是在所有人之中!在你们之中!

You, the people, have the power, the power to create machines! The power to create happiness!

你们人民有这种权利。有创造机器的权利!有创造幸福的权利!

You, the people, have the power to make this life free and beautiful to make this life a wonderful adventure.

人民啊,你们有权活得自由活得美好,有权享受生命这一场奇妙的旅程! Then in the name of democracy, let us use that power.

那么,以民主之名,让我们使用这个权利。

Let us all unite. Let us fight for a new world.

让我们团结起来。让我们为新世界而战。

a decent world that will give men a chance to work, that will give youth a future and old age a security.

一个美好的世界,将给人们工作的机会,它将会给年轻人未来,给老年人保障。

7

By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power.

通过对这些的承诺,那些畜生窃取了权力。

But they lie! They do not fulfil that promise. They never will! 但他们在说谎!他们没有履行诺言,以后也不会。

Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people.

独裁者自己享受自由,但是他们奴役人民。

Now let us fight to fulfil that promise!

现在,让我们为履行这些诺言而战斗吧!

Let us fight to free the world - to do away with national barriers to do away with greed, with hate and intolerance!

让我们为解放世界而战斗,为废除国家壁垒而战斗,为消除贪婪、憎恨和不宽容而战斗!

Let us fight for a world of reason, a world where science and progress will lead to all men's happiness.

让我们为一个公正的世界而战斗。一个科学和进步,将会带给全人类幸福的世界。 Soldiers, in the name of democracy, let us unite!

士兵们,以民主之名,让我们团结起来!

威廉

Ladies and Gentlemen,never before have we had so many different ways to talk to one another.

女士们先生们,我们彼此交流的途径,从未像今天这样多元化。

In the distant past, written documents would be carried by hand across thousands of miles from China to Western Europe.

在遥远的古代,人们需要亲手将书面文件从中国运到数千里外的西欧。

Today, we access knowledge from all over the world, through our mobile phones and at a tap of the key.

而今我们可以通过手机上的一个按键,获取全世界的知识与要闻。

Wherever you are watching this program, whether in this hall, at work, with your friends, or at home with your families. Thank you for welcoming me into your homes.

无论你们在哪里收看这期节目,是今天在这座大厅里,还是正在工作,是跟朋友在一起,还是家中陪伴着家人。( 谢谢,很高兴和你们见面。)感谢你们欢迎我来到你们的大家庭。

8

Many of the most important conversations we have in our lives take place in the family home.

我们人生中很多最重要的谈话都是在家中发生的。

The home is where we learn from our parents and grandparents, teach our own children, and share our stories and hopes for the future.

家是我们向父母与祖父母学习的地方。是我们教育子女的地方,是我们分享人生故事,共同憧憬未来的地方。

It is where many of our ideas and values are first kindled.

它是我们许多理念与价值初次点燃的地方。

In that spirit, there is one subject I believe we have to discuss, around our family tables and across the generations.

本着这一精神,我相信有一个主题是我们必须要在餐桌旁与几代人共同讨论的。 It concerns the future, and I know the Chinese are a far-sighted people. 它关乎未来,而我知道中国人民是充满远见的。

It concerns particularly the environment, and I know that protecting China's rich and beautiful natural heritage is important to all Chinese families.

它尤为关乎我们的环境,而我知道,保护中国富饶又美丽的环境遗产对所有中国家庭来说都是重要的议题。

It is the mass destruction and trafficking of iconic endangered species. 现在我们需要讨论一下,大规模杀伤和贩卖标志性濒危动物的话题了。

And it is time to talk about the growing human demand for illegal wildlife products that drive the trade and makes it profitable.

我们需要探讨一下,正是因为人民对这些濒危动物种制品的需求不断增加,才驱动了贩卖野生动物的交易,提高了它的经济价值。

Today, we face an unprecedented surge in the brutal slaughter of iconic animals by poachers.

今天,我们面临着偷猎者对标志性物种前所未有的疯狂杀戮。

In South Africa, for example, one rhino was killed every month until 2005. But last year, three rhinos were killed every single day.

比如在南非,截止到20xx年,平均每个月都有一头犀牛被杀害。但是在去年,每一天就有三头犀牛被杀害。

9

In the 33 years since I was born, we have lost around 70% of Africa's elephant population.

在我出生至今的33年里,非洲已经失去了金70%的野生大象。

Of those that are left, 20, 000 are being killed every year. That is 54 elephants killed every single day.

而在那些剩下的非洲象中,每年又有2万头被杀害。相当于每天都有54头大象被杀害。

At this rate, children born this year, like my daughter Charlotte, will see the last wild elephants and rhinos die before their 25th birthdays. 按照这个进度,今年出生的孩子,比如我的女儿夏洛特,会在他们迎来25岁生日之前,就见到最后的野生大象和犀牛死去。

Those who suffer the most from this loss are some of the poorest people on our planet.

我们这个星球上,一些最为贫穷的人们受此影响最大。

They are the families who feel powerless as wildlife around them disappear, who face being trapped in poverty forever, without the income that should be brought in by tourism, a cornerstone of the economy in many developing nations.

他们只能眼睁睁地看着周围的野生动物消失,而失去了旅游业带来的收入,又让他们永远深陷贫困的泥潭。因为旅游业正是许多发展中国家的经济基石。

They are the children whose parents risk their lives in the fight against poachers.

有些孩子的父母冒着生命危险,与偷猎者抗争。

In the last few days, three rangers and one member of the armed forces were killed by poachers in one incident in Central Africa, leaving behind 14 children between them.

就在过去几天,三位护林员和一位武装部队成员在中非被偷猎者杀害了,抛下了14个孩子撒手人寰。

It is these children's future that is blighted so tragically by the illegal wildlife trade, and it is their birthright that is stolen.

这些孩子的未来,被非法贩卖野生动物的交易无情地摧残了,同时他们与生俱来的权利也被剥夺了。

10

There is no hiding from these facts today. On our phones, laptops and our TV screens, we can see the images and read the reports that lay bare the truth of this crisis.

今天我们已经无法回避这些事实。通过我们的手机,平板电脑和电视屏幕上,我们都可以看到,各种相关图片和新闻报道,将这场危机暴露在我们眼前。

That knowledge brings responsibility: the responsibility to do everything in our power to reverse the march towards eradication of these fine animals.

伴随着真相而来的是责任,我们有责任尽我们自己所能努力扭转这濒危物种走向灭绝的结局。

11

相关推荐