英文小说读后感之飘

汉语:

小说《飘》是美国著名女作家玛格丽特·米歇尔创作的一部具有浪漫主义色彩、反映南北战争题材的小说。主人公斯佳丽身上表现出来的叛逆精神和艰苦创业、自强不息的精神,一直令读者为之倾心。这部经久不息的小说感动了无数的读者。有人说这部电影最经典的场面是思嘉在战争后回到被毁的家园,在园中手握红土发誓,无论去偷去抢都不会让家人挨饿那段,因为那时她的眼神和表情真的特别震撼人。这样说我也不反对,因为这实在是一部太经典的片子,经典的场面太多,各人有各人的偏爱。我倒是情愿选择这个:以后,明天就是新的一天了。什么是爱?什么是恨?爱和恨可以象两条永不相交的平行线,爱和恨也可能只需要一缕阳光就可以消融。珍惜拥有的人是幸福的,因为我们总是并不确切知道我们需要的到底是什么。太多的人只有在失去的时候,才知道去珍惜。泰戈尔有一句诗我特别喜欢:如果错过太阳时你流泪了,那么你也将错过星星了。历尽沧桑,你要学会忽略过去。因为——tomorrow is another day。

英语:

Gone with the Wind, an American romantic novel written by Margaret Mitchell is a reflection of the civil war. What impresses us most is the spirit of a rebellious Georgia woman named Scarlett O'Hara and her travails with friends, family and lovers in the midst of the antebellum South, the American Civil War, and the Reconstruction period. It also tells the story of love that blossoms between Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler. This is really a kind of moving story. Someone said that the most classic scene in the novel was that when Scarlett returned her ruined home, holding the earth in her hand, she promised that no matter to steal or to rob she would never allow her family to starve. However, I would rather to chose this, the most beautiful sentence in the book, tomorrow is another day. What is called love, and what is called hate? Love and hate can like two lines which will never

intersect , but a piece of sunshine can melt them. Only when people lose something they come to know how much precious it is. If you shad tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars , Tagore said this. You should learn to let something go ,because , tomorrow is another day.

 

第二篇:英文小说读后感之飘

Gone with the Wind 飘(又名:傲慢与偏见)

简介:

Gone with the Wind is a romantic drama and the novel written by Margaret Mitchell, which sets the American Civil War as the background. The novel's protagonist, Scarlett O'Hara is the daughter of a planter, who is rich and standing in Georgia USA. Father Gerald is an Irish immigrant. Arriving in Georgia, Gerald is penniless but he wins the ownership of the manor of Tarot by gambling. After that, he began the venture in this red land, weaving his American Dream. Until 43 years old, he is married with the daughter named Ellen of a French immigrant in East Coast knot. Gerald is good-natured, but bad-tempered and the young wife has a good family education and strict moral values. She manages the day-to-day affairs of the estate as a whole on her own, even sets the black slaves to the doctor. Because of these, the couples get the respects from the white manor and won the love of the black slaves. Their daughter Scarlett is grown up in this environment.

《飘》所讲述的是一个以美国南北战争为背景的爱情故事。小说的主人公斯卡雷特?奥哈拉是美国佐治亚州一位富足且颇有地位的种植园主的女儿。父亲杰拉尔德是爱尔兰的移民。刚到佐治

亚州时,杰拉尔德身无分文,靠赌博赢得了塔罗庄园的所有权。于是就开始在这块红色的土地上创业,编织着他的美国之梦。直到43岁的时候,他才和芳龄15的埃伦——一个东海岸法国移民的女儿结了婚。杰拉尔德心地善良,但脾气暴躁,而年轻的妻子则有着良好的家庭教育和严格的道德观念。她亲手操持着整个庄园的日常事务,甚至还为庄园里的黑奴看病,接生。因此,夫妇俩受到周围白人庄园主的尊敬,也深得黑人奴隶的爱戴。女儿斯卡雷特在这种环境中慢慢长大了。

经典语句摘录:

1. After all, tomorrow is another day.--Scarlett.

毕竟,明天又是另外的一天呢。

2. A glamour to it --a perfection, a symmetry like Grecian art.--Ashley

那时它富有魅力,像古希腊艺术那样是圆满的、完整的和匀称的。(艾希礼关于战前生活的阐述)

3. I was never one to patiently pick up broken fragments, and new. What is broken--and I’d rather remember it as it was at its best than

mend it and see the broken places as long as I lived.—Rhett

我从来不是那样的人,不能耐心地拾起一些碎片,把它们黏合在一起,然后对自己说这个修补好了的东西跟新的完全一样。一样东西破碎了就是破碎了--我宁愿记住它最好时的模样,而不想把它修补好,然后终生看着那些破碎了的地方。

4. Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts. 土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。

5. I wish I could be more like you.

我要像你一样就好了。

6. Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die. 无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远

7. I think it's hard winning a war with words.

我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。

8. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.

先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。

9. I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always get paid.

我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。

10. In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, I love you.

哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。

11. I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer for you than I've waited for any woman.

我爱你,比我更爱任何女人。我为你等待的时间比我等任何女人都要长。

12. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never be hungry again!

即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了。

13. Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death.

A world in which there is no place for me.

现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。

14. You’re throwing away happiness with both hands. Reaching out for something that will never make you happy.

你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。

15. Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.

家,我要回家.我要想办法让他回来.不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

感想:

Gone with the Wind, an American romantic novel written by Margaret Mitchell is a reflection of the civil war. What impresses us most is the spirit of a rebellious Georgia woman named Scarlett O'Hara and her travails with friends, family and lovers in the midst of the antebellum South, the American Civil War, and the Reconstruction period. It also tells the story of love those blossoms between Scarlett O'Hara and Rhett Butler. This is really a kind of moving story. Someone said that the most classic scene in the novel was that when Scarlett returned her ruined home, holding the earth in her hand, she promised that no matter to steal or to rob she would

never allow her family to starve. However, I would rather to choose this, the most beautiful sentence in the book, tomorrow is another day. What is called love, and what is called hate? Love and hate can like two lines which will never intersect, but a piece of sunshine can melt them. Only when people lose something they come to know how much precious it is. If you shad tears when you miss the sun, you also miss the stars, Tagore said this. You should learn to let something go, because tomorrow is another day.

小说《飘》是美国著名女作家玛格丽特?米歇尔创作的一部具有浪漫主义色彩、反映南北战争题材的小说。主人公斯佳丽身上表现出来的叛逆精神和艰苦创业、自强不息的精神,一直令读者为之倾心。这部经久不息的小说感动了无数的读者。有人说这部电影最经典的场面是思嘉在战争后回到被毁的家园,在园中手握红土发誓,无论去偷去抢都不会让家人挨饿那段,因为那时她的眼神和表情真的特别震撼人。这样说我也不反对,因为这实在是一部太经典的片子,经典的场面太多,各人有各人的偏爱。我倒是情愿选择这个:以后,明天就是新的一天了。什么是爱?什么是恨?爱和恨可以象两条永不相交的平行线,爱和恨也可能只需要一缕阳光就可以消融。珍惜拥有的人是幸福的,因为我们总是并不确切知道我们需要的到底是什么。太多的人只有在失去的时候,才知道去珍惜。泰戈尔有一句诗我特别喜欢:如果错过太阳时你流泪了,那么你也将错过星星了。历尽沧桑,你要学会忽略

过去。因为——tomorrow is another day。

相关推荐