Planning Book of May 17th English Corner (Mother's Day)
-A：Good evening，Ladies and Gentlemen！
-B：Good evening，respectable leaders and teachers
-A、B：Warmly Welcome to our English Corner
-A:The subject is Mother's Day.Do you know the history of the mother's day？
-B:um...， I dunno. that's what I'm counting on. Spill.
-A:Let me tell you, combined with the screen.
In 1907, Anna M. Jarvis (1864-1948), a Philadelphia schoolteacher, began a movement to set up a national Mother's Day in honor of her mother
19xx年,安娜米贾维斯(1864 - 1948),一位费城教师,开始一场运动来建立一个全国性的母亲节纪念她的母亲。 -B:Oh, I see something like this would be a thing ah!
-A：Carnations are the most popular on Mother's Day.A bouquet of carnations, the words "Mother, you have worked hard" to allow the mother's cheeks will be able to re-split broad smiles on their faces!
-B：Yeah, there are a lot more colors carnation, each color has its representative meaning.Dona,Let's look at the screen, and know what each color of meaning it.
-A：OK.Do you know, looking at the Carnation on the screen just reminds me of my mother.I phoned my mother to tell her I miss her，after activities
-B：Now， introduce the activities of the process，Please attention please！
现在让我们介绍本次活动的流程，请同学们注意！ -A：This activity have two parts, the first part of the game, the second part of free talk
-B：First of all，Let's welcome our foreign teacher Tess play games with us
-A：Thanks to the TESS for us brought exciting game. Now，Let us into the free talk about time，the subject is Mother's Day.
-A：The English corner to the end, and thank you for the active participation of students.
1, L: Ladies and gentlemen, attention please!
2. L+C: Welcome to our English corner tonight!
3, C: Good evening, boys and girls, ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to our English Corner organized by ENGLISH FANS OSSACIATION. It's my great honor to be one of the hosts tonight. .My name's 陈 爽. You can just call me Kris. And standing here beside me is my partner, 李文婷.
4, L: Thank you, Baby. Good evening, ladies and gentle-men. I'm honored to co-host English Corner tonight. I hope all of you will have a nice time here. Now，Let’s warmly welcome our honored guests. Welcome! 大家掌声欢迎！
5, C: TO start with, we would like to briefly introduce the whole process of today’s activities. The first part of the activity is our performance, Now it's time for us to enjoy the performance for this English corner, our English fans association have made some elaborate[i'l?b?r?t, i'l?b?reit] preparation .So we are sure we will be able to enjoy excellent performances tonight.
L: Good! The applause being used first enthusiastically by us is welcomed coming on the stage XXX!
The program that they bring about is: XXX.
Now Let us give them warm applause.
6, L: Next, the other part is playing games. First is the English riddle.
1. What day of the week is the best for having fried foods?
2. What kind of dog has no tail?
3. What keys wont open doors?
4. When can you run as fast as a horse?
5. I begin with T and end with T, and I am full of T. What am I?
6. Why is "heat" faster than "cold"?
7. Why is "SMILES" the longest English word?
8. In CHOCOLATE, there are three things to drink. What are they?
9. I get dirty when your face and hands become clean. What am I?
10. When is a blue book not a blue book?
11. Why do birds fly south for winter?
12. What kind of cake do small boys dislike?
13. Twelve girls were standing under a large umbrella. Why didnt any
of them get wet?
14. What is there between sea and sky?
15. What goes up but never comes down?
2. hot dog
3. monkey, donkey, turkey
4. When I am riding on horseback.
6. Because you can catch a cold.
7. Because there is one mile between S and S.
8. COCOA, TEA, and COLA
10. When it is read.
11. It is too far to walk.
12. A cake of soap
13. It wasn’t raining.
15. your age
9.C:Next, boys and girls ,let’s play another game, we can named it（just do it我猜我猜我猜猜（make a guess)Be active!
Let’s welcome my partner李文婷 to make an example. welcome!掌声欢迎）~~~~ 工作人员用动作比划，观众分组参与，根据动作猜单词。
7,C:It's the show time！And we hope all of you can enjoy yourself!
8, L: COME ON, DON’T BE SHY!
10, C: （串场）well, thank you XXX, now, Let’s have a try! Who want to have to have a try! Come here! Please!
11, L: What a lovely game it is: OK. Boys and girls, let's get into our topic now! our topic is Things and memories about exam. Please share with us!
next, a free talk will meet your need .now i would like to introduce the topic of this section. today our topic is Things and memories about exam.
You can talk about it in different aspects .such as ...and so on. Don't be afraid of losing face! just let us enjoy English and enjoy life ！
15,A:Fatastic，ladies and gentlemen, the English Corner tonight will come to the end. I'm certain that we have got a nice time here. We hope all of you have learned something or make new friends here.
16. B: Ladies and gentlemen，It's our great honored to share the night with all of you. Thank you for coming. Thank you for joining us. Let’s look forward to the next week’s English corner. Good night and good luck! See you next week!
17.A: See you!＋ 更多类似范文