为了成为神仙，嫦娥放弃了自己本应珍惜的爱情。月宫的寂寞是对她的惩罚。 玉 兔
１． 问题现状 ２． 怎样解决(解决方案的优缺点)
In recent days, we have to face I problem-----A, which is becoming more and more serious. First, ------------(说明Ａ的现状)．Second, ---------------(举例进一步说明现状)
Confronted with A, we should take a series of effective measures to cope with the situation. For one thing, ---------------(解决方法一). For another -------------(解决方法二). Finally, --------------(解决方法三). Personally, I believe that -------------(我的解决方法). Consequently, I'm confident that a bright future isawaiting us because --------------(带来的好处).
１． 说明事物现状 ２． 事物本身的优缺点（或一方面）３． 你对现状（或前景）的看法 Nowadays many people prefer A because it has a significant role in our daily life. Generally, its advantages can be seen as follows. First ----------------(Ａ的优点之一). Besides -------------------（Ａ的优点之二）.
But every coin has two sides. The negative aspects are also apparent. One of the important disadvantages is that ----------------(Ａ的第一个缺点)．To make matters worse,------------------(Ａ的第二个缺点)．
Through the above analysis, I believe that the positive aspects overweigh the negative ones. Therefore, I would like to ---------------(我的看法)．
(From the comparison between these positive and negative effects of A, we should take it reasonably and do it according to the circumstances we are in. Only by this way, ---------------(对前景的预测)．)
(1) 不同观点列举型（ 选择型 ）
There is a widespread concern over the issue that __作文题目_____. But it is well known that the opinion concerning this hot topic varies from person to person. A majority of people think that _ 观点一________. In their views there are 2 factors contributing to this attitude as follows: in the first place, ___原因一_______.Furthermore, in the second place, ___原因二_____. So it goes without saying that ___观点一_____.
People, however, differ in their opinions on this matter. Some people hold the idea that ___观点二_______. In their point of view, on the one hand， ___原因一_______. On the other hand, ____原因二_____. Therefore, there is no doubt that ___观点二______.
As far as I am concerned, I firmly support the view that __观点一或二______. It is not only because ________, but also because _________. The more _______, the more ________.
Nowadays, there is a widespread concern over (the issue that)___作文题目______. In fact, there are both advantages and disadvantages in __题目议题_____. Generally speaking, it is widely believed there are several positive aspects as follows. Firstly, ___优点一______. And secondly ___优点二_____.
Just As a popular saying goes, "every coin has two sides", __讨论议题______ is no exception, and in another word, it still has negative aspects. To begin with, ___缺点一______. In addition, ____缺点二______.
To sum up, we should try to bring the advantages of __讨论议题____ into full play, and reduce the disadvantages to the minimum at the same time. In that case, we will definitely make a better use of the
导入：第1段：Recently we've had a discussion about whether we should... （导入话题） Our opinions are divided on this topic.（观点有分歧）
正文：第2段：Most of the students are in favour of it.（正方观点）
Here are the reasons. First... Second... Finally...(列出2~3个赞成的理由)
第3段：However, the others are strongly against it. （反方观点）
Their reasons are as follows. In the first place... What's more... In addition...(列出2~3个反对的理由) 结论：第4段：Personally speaking, the advantages overweigh the disadvantages, for it will do us more harm than good, so I support it.（个人观点） 。
导入：第1段：Some people hold the opinion that A is superior to B in many ways. Others, however, argue that B is much better. Personally, I would prefer A because I think A has more advantages.
正文：第2段：There are many reasons why I prefer A. The main reason is that ... Another reason is that...(赞同A的原因)
第3段: Of course, B also has advantages to some extent... (列出1~2个B的优势)
结论：第4段: But if all these factors are considered, A is much better than B. From what has been discussed above, we may finally draw the conclusion that ...(得出结论)
As a student, I am strongly in favour of the decision. （亮明自己的观点是赞成还是反对） The reasons for this may be listed as follows. （过渡句，承上启下）
正文：第2段：First of all... Secondly... Besides...(列出2~3个赞成或反对的理由)
结论：第3段：In conclusion, I believe that... （照应第1段，构成"总-分-总"结构）
正文：第2段：Many ways can help to solve this serious problem, but the following may be most effective. First of all... Another way to solve the problem is ... Finally...(列出2~3个解决此类问题的办法) 结论：第3段：These are not the best but the only two/ three measures we can take. But it should be noted that we should take action to...(强调解决此类问题的根本方法)
1. 主谓一致 2. 时态搭配 3. 状语 4. 名词复数 5. 单词拼写
1. It's our duty to protect our environment.
2. It is very important to take care of our environment
3. We should not throw litter onto the ground
4. We should not spit in a public place/ cut down the trees
5. We should plant more flowers and trees.
6. We must pick up some rubbish and throw it into a dustbin
7. If everyone makes contribution to protecting the environment, the world will become much more beautiful.
1. Last Sunday (Saturday), it was sunny (rainy, windy, foggy)
2. I got up very early (late). After breakfast I went to …with my friends by bike,
3. We enjoyed ourselves.
4. We forgot the time. We didn't come back until 5 o'clock.
5. We all felt very tired, but we were happy.
6. I thought I would never forget this trip.
7. Last summer, my parents and I went to Beijing for our holidays.
8. We visited a lot of places of interest.
9. We had a good time there.
10. We bought a lot of things. The clothes here are good and cheap.
1. Last Sunday, Class One had a football match with Class Two.
2. All of us went to watch it.
3. The match was very exciting.
4. In fact, I have never seen such an exciting match before.
5. The score was 5-3. Our team scored three goals in the last fifteen minutes.
6. Class One won this match. Class Two lost.
7. Class One played well. They deserved to win.
8. Their PE teacher was very pleased with their performance.
1. It is very important to keep healthy.
2. How can we keep healthy?
3. We can't go to sleep too late. We can't get up too late.
4. We should eat the food healthily.
5. We should do more exercise.
6. Last Tuesday I got a cold and had a pain in my head.
7. I didn't feel like eating anything.
8. I decided to see the doctor.
9. In the doctor's office, the doctor looks over me carefully.
10. He said: "Nothing serious." And he told me to take a rest and drink more water.
11. A nurse gave me an injection. It was a little painful.
12. The doctor asked me to take the medicine three times a day.
13. A few days later, I felt better. From then on I believe that keeping healthy is the most important thing in the world.
1. My favorite subject is English.
2. More than three quarters of the information on the Internet is in English.
3. It is used by travelers and business people all over the world.
4. China has joined the WTO and the Olympic Games will be held in China . English becomes more and more useful.
5. So English is very important and I like English very much.
6. We have a lot of fun in the English class.
7. Our English teacher often makes us happy in the English class.
8. I hope I can go abroad one day, and then I can speak to foreigners in English.
9. I like English and try my best to learn it.
1. In China the most important holiday is the Spring Festival.
2. It comes in January or February.
3. On the Spring Festival Eve people have a big dinner. They have a lot of nice food to eat.
4. During the Spring Festival people have a lot of interesting things to do.
5. People visit their relatives and friends.
6. They greet each other with a hug and say, "Happy New Year".
7. As China is a big country, people in different places celebrate this holiday in different ways.
1. His name is Jack.
2. He was born in London in 1982.
3. He is 1.68 meters tall and weighs 52 kilos.
4. He is 20 years old.
5. He comes from England .
6. He is a good ping-pong player.
7. He is medium build.
8. He has short hair.
9. He is outgoing. Every one likes to talk with him. He gets on well with us.
10. He teaches English very well.
11. He works very hard. He works in No.5 Middle School.
12. He loves watching football games after work.
13. He often helps me with my English.
14. At the age of six, he began to play table tennis.
1. Jim got up very early.
2. Jim cleaned the room and did the housework.
3. Jim went to shop and did some shopping.
4. Jim did some cooking.
5. Jim fed the cat.
6. Jim sweeps the floor.
7. He washes the dishes.
8. He has lunch at school.
9. It is a busy day. He is very tired. But he feels happy.＋ 更多类似范文