酒吧里混必须掌握的英语句子

酒吧里混必须掌握的英语句子

If you wanna toss your cookies, just go ahead.

你想吐的话,就去吧.

In wine, there is truth.

酒后吐真言.

I am still hung over./I've got a hangover.

我还是醉醺醺的.

I was totally wasted last night.

我昨天晚上真是喝多了.

He is a real alcoholic.

他是个不折不扣的酒鬼.

How do you want it, stirred or shaken?

你想怎么喝?要加冰吗?

I'd like to start with a cocktail.

我想先来杯鸡尾酒.

 

第二篇:酒店英语常用句子

May I have your arrival and departure dates, please?

请问您的抵达和离店日期?

How many nights will you be staying with us, please?

请问您要住几天?

What type of room would you prefer?

请问您要哪种房型?

We have a standard twin room for RMB 850 per night, or a deluxe twin at the special rate of RMB1000 per night.

我们有标准双人对床间,每间每天850元。豪华双人对床间特价每间每天1000元。

A double room with a front view is 130 dollars per night; while one with a rear view is 110dollars per night.

双人间朝阳面的每晚130美元,背阴面的每晚110美元。

Please allow me to confirm the details with you, Mr. Smith. One deluxe double, check-in date—July the 5th,cheak-out date—July the 7th. The room rate will be RMB800 per night .Am l correct, sir? / Let me confirm the details with you, Mr. Smith. One deluxe double, check-in date July the 5th , check-out date July the 7th. The room rate will be RMB 800 per night. Am I correct?

跟您确认一下细节,史密斯先生。一间豪华双人间,7月5日登记入住,7月7日离店,房价是每天800元,对吗?

Thank you for your reservation, MR. Smith. Goodbye.

感谢您的预订,史密斯先生,再见。

Is this a company booking, Mr. White?

请问这是公司预订吗,怀特先生?

Will the company be responsible for settling the full account? / Will the company settle the full account?

所有费用都由公司承担吗?

Do you wish to guarantee the reservation? / Do you wish to guarantee the room?

您希望是有保证订房吗?

How would you like to guarantee the room? Will that be with your credit card or will you pay cash in advance?

是信用卡保证房预订还是预付款保证房预订?

How many guests will there be in your party?

你们一行有多少人?

Is there any preferential rate for the party?

团体预订是否有优惠?

We offer you 15% discount for group reservation.

团体预定可以享受15%的优惠。

We don’t have a double room available. Would you mind a single room instead?

我们现在没有双人间,您觉得单人间怎么样?

I’m sorry, but all rooms are taken. Can l take your name and number, and

l will contact you if we have a cancellation?

对不起,所有客房都已经订满了。您可以留下姓名和电话号码。如果有客人取消预定我们会联系您。

Do you have a reservation? / Have you made a reservation? / Would you care to make a reservation? 您预定过房间吗?

Could you please fill out the registration form, sir?

请填写入住登记表。

May l have a look at your passport, please?

我能看一下您的护照吗?

Please sign your name here.

请您在这儿签名。

Your room number is 1502. Here is the key to the room, sir?

您的房间号是1502.这是房间钥匙。

The elevator is here to your left. Take it to the 15th floor and then turn right.

电梯在您的左侧。请乘电梯到15楼然后向右拐。

Be careful as you step down.

下车时请当心。

Here are the vouchers for your breakfast..The breakfast is served at Rose Hall on the second floor from 7 to 9 a.m.

这是您的早餐券,早餐在上午7点至9点在二楼的玫瑰厅供应。 Will you need our morning wake-up call service?

请问您需要叫早服务吗?

Please let me help you with luggage, sir.

我来帮您拿行李。

I’ll show you up to your room, sir.

我来送您进房。

Excuse me, but are you Mr. Brown from Oxford University?

打扰一下,请问您是来自牛津大学的布朗先生吗?

I’m Li Bin, from the Great Wall Hotel. I’m here to meet you. Right this way, Mr. Brown.

我是长城饭店的李斌,我是来接您的。请这边走,布朗先生。 Did you have a good trip?

您的旅途愉快吗?

We have a limousine over there to take you to the hotel.

我们那边有车送您到酒店。

Let me take you to our shuttle bus.

我带您去乘坐我们的班车。

When would you like to go?

您想什么时候去?

We can provide you with a local guide if you would like.

我们可以为你提供一位当地的导游。

Here’s the timetable of tours. Our tour guide will confirm the itinerary with you.

这是旅途的实践表。我们的导游会和您确认线路的。

The restaurant serves excellent local dishes.

那家饭店的当地菜做得很不错。

When would you like your table, Mr. Brown?

请问您什么时候用餐,布朗先生?

How many people will be in your party, Mr. Brown?

请问宴会一共有多少人,布朗先生?

It’s located on Changan Road. It is quite a distance from our hotel. I would suggest you take a taxi, May l arrange one for you?

饭店坐落在长安街,离我们酒店挺远,我建议你们乘出租车。要我为您安排一辆吗?

Good morning! This is the operator. How may l help you?

早上好!我是总机接线员。有何吩咐?

Good afternoon! This is the Great Wall Hotel. How can l help you today? 下午好!长城酒店。请问有何吩咐?

A moment, please. I’ll put you through.

请稍等,我为您接通电话。

Can you wait a moment, please? The line is busy now.

请稍等,电话现在占线。

I’m afraid there’s no reply from Room 1510. Would you like to leave a message?

房间没人接电话。您要留言吗?

We offer wake-up call services either by operator, by knocking at your door or by the in-room computer system. Which would you prefer? 我们有总机、敲房门和客房内电脑叫早三种方式,您要哪一种? At what time shall we call you?

我们什么时间叫您起床?

May l have your room number, please?

请问您的房间号?

For room-to-room calls, please dial the room number directly. 打酒店内各房间之间的号码,请直接拨房间号。

For calls outside the city, please dial 0 first and then the area code and the number.

打国内长途电话,请先拨0,再拨区号和电话号码。

For calls inside the city, please dial 9 first and then the telephone number.

打市内电话请先拨9,然后再拨电话号码。

For international calls, please dial international prefix number first, then country code, then the area code, and finally—the number.

打国际长途电话,请先拨国际冠码,再拨国家号码,区域号码和电话号码。

Here’s sample of our fonts. Which one do you prefer?

这是字体样本,请问您要哪一种?

For typing English, it will be RMB 10 per page, and printing will cost only

RMB 5 per page.

英语打字,每页10元。打印每页5元。

When will you need them completed by, please?

请问您什么时候需要完成?

After we finish the first draft, we’ll call you to check it over and make any necessary corrections. And after that, we’ll print the final. Okay?

我们完成草稿后,会给你打电话校队修改,之后打印定稿,好吗? Would you like me to try it a little darker?

要不要我再稍微调深一点?

Would you like to see it a little lighter?

要不要我再稍微调浅一点?

How small would you like it?

您要缩多大?

Do you want to enlarge (reduce) it by 30%?

要放大(缩小)30%吗?

Would you like me to photocopy on both sides of the paper?

要不要我进行双面复印?

How many copies do you want, sir?

先生,您要复印几份?

One for each.

一式一份。

Would you like me to staple them for you, madam?

要不要我把这些装订起来,夫人?

Just a moment, please. It takes a while for the copier to warm up. 请等一下。复印机需要一点时间预热。

I’m sorry. The paper is jammed in the copier.

对不起,卡纸了。

May I have the fax number?

能告诉我传真号码吗?

To America, it’s RMB 20 per minute, plus service charge. The service charge is 15%.

发传真到美国,每分钟20元,外加15%的服务费。

I’m sorry, we have an error report. Let me see what the problem is. 对不起,传真没发过去。让看看是什么问题。

Here’s your fax we received this morning. Would you please sign your name here?

这是今天上午我们收到的您的传真。请在这儿签字。

May l have room key, please?

请把您的客房钥匙给我好吗?

Have you signed any bills in the hours in our hotel?

两小时内您在酒店签过单吗?

Just a moment, please. I’ll print the bill for you … Sorry to have kept you waiting. Here you are, sir.

请稍等,我这就给您打账单。对不起,让您久等了,这是您的账单。

Here’s your receipt.

这是您的收据。

Here’s the change and your invoice.

这是您的#5@p和找零。

This is your bill, RMB 1650, including 10% service charge. Please look over it, sir.

这是您的账单,1650元,包括10%的服务费,请查看。

The room rate is marked at the top.

最上面一项是房费。

This is the charge of your international phone calls.

这是您的国际长途电话费用。

Here are your mini-bar expenses.

这是您使用迷你把的费用。

I’ll check it with the department concerned. Would you mind waiting for a moment?

我去跟有关部门核对一下,您介意稍等一会儿吗?

I’m terribly sorry for the mistake. I’ll correct it for you right away. 对账单出现的错误我感到非常抱歉。我马上改正过来。

I do apologize for the inconvenience.

我为给您带来的不便表示歉意。

How would you like to pay the bill, sir/In cash, by traveler’s checks, or credit card?

请问您想要以何种方式付账?现金、旅行支票还是信用卡? What credit card is it, please?

请问您的是哪种信用卡?

According to today’s exchange rate, 100 US dollars is an equivalent of RMB 682. How much would you like to change?

今天的外汇牌价是100美元兑换682人民币。请问您要兑换多少? What denominations would you like?/How would you like your money? 您要多大面额的钞票?

Would you care for small or large bills?

您是要小额的还是大额的钞票?

Please fill in this exchange memo and sign your name on it.

请填写这张兑换水单并签上您的名字。

I hope you’ve enjoyed your stay with us.

希望您对我们的服务感到满意。

Have a pleasant journey, sir.

祝您旅途愉快,先生。

We look forward to seeing you again.

期待您再次光临。

Good morning, sir. Chinese Restaurant. May I help you?

先生,早上好!这里是中餐厅。请问您有什么需要?

Good afternoon, La Vie en Rose Restaurant. May l be of your assistance? 下午好,女士!这里是玫瑰人生西餐厅。我可以帮助您吗?

When would you like your table, Miss?

小姐,请问您何时就餐?

When should we expect you, Madam?

女士,请问您何时就餐?

For how many people ,sir?

先生,请问总共几人就餐?

May l have your name and telephone number, sir?

先生,您的姓名与电话?

Any other requirements? / Anything special, please?

您有无特殊要求?

So it is Mr. King, a table for two at 7:00 p.m. this evening. Is that correct? 金先生您预订了今晚7点的晚餐,共两人,对吗?

A table by the piano for Miss. Chen for 2 at 11:30 tomorrow. Am l right? 陈小姐您预订了明天中午11:30的午餐,靠近钢琴的座位,共两人,对吗?

Thank you for your call, Mr. Wang. We expect to see you soon. 感谢您的预订,王先生。期待您的光临。

Thank you, Mr. Carter. We look forward to serving you then.

感谢您的预定,卡特先生。期待您的光临。

Good evening! Welcome to our restaurant!

晚上好!欢迎您光临我们饭店!

Good evening! Welcome to the La Vie en Rose Restaurant. Have you

made a reservation?

晚上好!欢迎光临玫瑰人生餐厅!请问您有预定吗? Please step this way.

您这边请!

Will this table do ,sir?

您觉得这张桌子可以吗?

Please be seated here.

请您就坐。

Are you ready to order now, sir?

先生,您准备好点菜了吗?

May l take your order now, number?

女士,您现在可以点菜了吗?

Why not try the lobster, sir? It’s really tasty.

先生,您可以尝尝龙虾,它确实美味可口。 May l recommend something to you, sir?

先生,我可以为您推荐一道菜吗?

Your aperitif, please?

请问您要什么开胃酒?

How would you like your eggs?

您要几分熟的鸡蛋?

Your starter, please?

请问您的头盘?

What kind of main wine, sir?

先生,您要什么主菜?

What would you like to go with your main course, sir?

先生,您要什么蔬菜?

Your dessert, please?

您要什么甜点?

It is the steak, sir.

先生,这是牛排。

It is the venison salad, madam.

女士,这是鹿肉沙拉。

It is rare tournedos.

这是小圆牛里脊扒。

Bon appétit! / Enjoy your meal! / Wish you a good appetite! 祝您好胃口!

Good evening! Welcome to our restaurant!

晚上好,!欢迎您来到我们饭店。

Good evening! Welcome to the Great Wall Hotel. Do you have a reservation?

晚上好!欢迎您光临长城酒店,请问您有预订吗?

How many are there in your party?

请问您一行有几人?

Please step this way.

您这边请!

Do you like this table? / Will this table do, sir?

您觉得这张桌子可以吗?

Please be seated here.

请您就坐。

Sir, this is the menu.

这是菜单。

Please take your order.

请您点菜。

You could try Mao Tai.

您可以尝尝茅台。

The restaurant specialties are pork shreds with fish seasonings and stewed sea cucumber.

今天饭店的特色菜是鱼香肉丝和烧海参。

It is the pork cooked with cauliflower, sir.

先生,这是猪肉烧花菜。

It is the chicken cubes fried with pepper and garlic.

女士,这是辣酱爆鸡丁花生(宫爆鸡丁)。

It is beef braised in hot sauce with pepper and garlic.

这是酱爆牛肉。

Housekeeping .How can l help you?

客房部,我能为您做什么?

The room attendant will be in your room in 5 minutes.

客房服务人员将在5分钟内到您房间。

May l have your name and room number?

请问您的姓名和房间号码?

Housekeeping .May l come in?

客房部,我能进来吗?

May I clean your room now?

我可以为您打扫房间吗?

Do you wish the room to be cleaned now?

您希望您的房间现在打扫吗?

Do you mind my opening the window?

您介意我开窗户吗?

I’m sorry to disturb you, sir. But l would like to clean the room. Can l do it now?

很抱歉打扰您了,我现在要打扫您的房间,我可以开始吗? Your room has been cleaned up. Is there anything l can do for you? 您的房间打扫完毕,还有什么需要我为您服务的吗?

The “DND” sign hanged on your room doorknob most of the day. So we didn’t clean the room so as not to disturb you.

“请勿打扰”牌今天一整天都挂在您的门把上。为了不打扰您,我们没有打扫您的房间。

Yes, with pleasure.

当然可以,乐意效劳、

Yes, of course. I’m always at your service.

当然可以,随时听候您的吩咐。

What kind of bed do you need? For children or for adults?

您需要那种床型,小孩用还是大人用?

When do you wish the bed to be placed in your room, sir?

您想在什么时候加床?

We have to charge half of one room night rate for an extra bed. 我们每天要收取相当于房费一般的加床费。

We will also provide another set of guest supplies in the room. 我们也会为您再提供一套房内用品。

Where do you want this bed to be placed, sir?

您想把床放在哪?

Your bed is in place. Mr. Smith, is there anything l can do for you? 您的床加好了。史密斯先生,我们还能为您做什么?

I’m sorry. I will deliver some toilet paper to you within 5 minutes. 对不起,我会在5分钟内将卫生纸给您送过去。

Mr. Smith, here is the toilet paper. Would you like me to put it in the bathroom?

史密斯先生,这是您要的卫生纸。您想要我把它放到卫生间吗? Here is the iron and the ironing board you ask for.

这是您要的烫斗和烫衣板。

The room attendant will bring cups to you within 5 minutes.

客房服务员将在5分钟内将杯子给您送过去。

My pleasure.

乐意效劳。

Turn-down Service. May l came in?

夜床服务,我可以进来吗?

Good evening, sir. May l complete your evening turn-down service now? 晚上好,先生。我现在可以做开夜床服务吗?

Would you like me to do your turn-down service now?

您希望我现在开夜床吗?

Sir, I am Mary from housekeeping, sorry to disturb you. May I turn down your bed?

先生,我是客房部Mary,很抱歉打扰您,我可以为您做夜床了吗? I’m Mary. If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me. Good night, Madam.

我是Mary.如果您有任何需要,请联系我,晚安。

I’ve completed your turn-down service. Is there anything else I can do for you?

夜床开好了,请问我还能为您做些什么吗?

I will bring you the New York Times as soon as possible.

我会尽可能快地将《纽约时报》给您送过去。

I will deliver the adapter to you in 5 minutes.

我会在5分钟内将电源适配器给您送过去。

Which kind of fruit would you like?

您需要哪种水果?

I will fetch some for you right now.

我马上给您拿来。

I’ll call the Engineering Department. The electrician will come your room very soon.

我会给工程部打电话。电工很快就会去您的房间。

Maintenance will be in your room within 10 minutes.

维修工会在10分钟内来您的房间。

I will send for the plumber.

我会派管道工过来。

Engineering. May I come in?

工程部,我可以进来吗?

Our specially trained staff can offer child care service.

我们的专业人员会给您提供看护婴儿服务。

But we don’t take care of children under 18 mouths old.

但是我们不能照看18个月一下的婴儿。

We charge RMB 50 for child care service by the hour, for a minimum of one hour.

儿童看护每小时收50元人民币,最少服务时间为1小时。 I’m sorry to hear that. Shall l send for a doctor?

听说你病了,我很难过,要我为您请医生吗?

Don’t worry, sir. We will take care of it.

先生,别担心,我们马上会处理的。

I’m sorry to hear that, madam. But would you tell me exactly what happened?

很抱歉,发生了这种事,您能把事情经过详细描述一下吗? Could you describe your camera in details?

请您详细地描述一下您的相机,好吗?

Don’t worry. We will try our best to find it as soon as possible. 别担心,我们会尽快为您找到它。

Mr. Green, we have found your bag. Please take your passport and come to the Lost and Found Office.

格林先生,您的包找到了,请您带好护照到失物招领处领取。 Laundry service. May I come in?

洗衣服务,我可以进来吗?

Good morning, sir. I’ve come to collect your laundry.

早上好,我来取您有要洗的衣服吗?

Housekeeping. Have you any laundry?

客房服务,请问您有要洗的衣服吗?

We’ll send the laundry woman to pick up your laundry.

我们会派人过去取您要洗的衣服。

The laundry attendant will come to collect your laundry.

洗衣工会过来收取您要洗的衣服。

If your laundry is received before 9:00 a.m., we will deliver it to your room by 8:00 p.m. the same day, Madam.

女士,如果我们在早上9点之前接到您的送洗衣服,当晚8点以前就会送回您的房间。

If we received your laundry before 4:00 p.m., we’ll get it back to you by 15:00 a.m. the next day.

如果我们在下午四点以前收到您松溪的衣服,那么会在第二天中午12点以前送回。

For express service, the clothes will be back within 5 hours. But we charge 40% more.

如果是快洗服务的话,衣物5个小时内就可以送回,但要加收40%的费用。

We provide five-hour express service, but there is an extra charge of 40%.

我们提供5小时的快洗服务,但要多收40%的费用。

When would you like your laundry back?

你需要什么时候取回您的衣服?

Do you require express service for your laundry?

你需要加急服务吗?

Would you fill in the laundry form, please?

您可以填写一下洗衣单吗?

Have you filled out the laundry list?

您填洗衣单了吗?

Please sign the laundry list.

请在洗衣单上签字。

There is a laundry list in the drawer of the writing desk, which contains the and laundry instructions in detail.

写字台的抽屉里有一张洗衣单,上面有价格详情和洗衣说明。 The rate is on the laundry list, sir.

先生,洗衣费用写在洗衣单上。

Please notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaning or mended and also what time you want to get them back. 请在洗衣单上写明您的衣服是否需要熨烫、水洗、干洗或缝补,以及何时需要收取衣服。

Please fill in the laundry list, or the “hotel count” should be accepted. 请填写洗衣单,否则以饭店计数为准。

Don’t worry, sir. We will dry- clean the dress.

先生,别担心,我们会干洗这条裙子。

We will stitch it before washing.

我们会在洗之前把它缝好。

We will try our best to remove the stain, but we can’t guarantee the result.

我们会尽快把污点除去,但不能保证结果。

Here is your laundry, madam.

女士,这是您的衣服。

Your laundry is back, sir. Would you like me to hang it up in the wardrobe?

先生,您的衣服送来了,需要我把它放在衣柜里吗?

You’d better check your laundry.

您最好检查一下。

Your clothes are ready. Please see if they are all right.

您的衣服洗好了,请您查看一下是否干净。

I’m sorry to have caused you so much trouble, sir.

先生,给您带来如此多的麻烦,实感抱歉。

I do apologize for caused you so much inconvenience, madam. I will bring it back to the laundry department right away.

对不起,给您造成这么多的不便。我会马上把它拿回到洗衣部。 In that case, the hotel should certainly pay for it.

如果是这样,酒店理应赔偿。

According to the hotel policies, we should pay for the damage. But the indemnity will not exceed 10 times of the laundry charge. I hope you can understand it.

按照宾馆规定,我们会付给您一定的赔偿金,但赔偿金最多不会超过洗衣费的十倍。希望您能体谅。

Good afternoon. Welcome to our fitness club/ sauna center.

下午好,欢迎来到健康中心/桑拿中心。

What can I do for you? / How may I help you?

您需要什么服务?

Are you registered guests?

您是本酒店的客人吗?

Are you staying in our hotel?

您在我们酒店入住吗?

Could you tell me your name and room number?

能把您的姓名和房间号码告诉我吗?

Our center has the latest sports, tennis and squash courts, and both indoor and outdoor swimming pools, sauna and massage rooms.

我们的健身中心有最新的体育器材,有网球场、壁球场,还有室内和室外旅游池,桑拿房和按摩室。

There are dry sauna rooms and steam rooms in our center.

我们中西有干蒸房和蒸汽房。

We have a weight-lifting machine, rowing machine, jogging machine, stationary cycling machine, and spring machine as well as aerobics area. 我们有举重机、划船机、跑步机、台式脚踏车、拉簧器,还有有氧健身区。

We have newly decorated luxurious private room, which is well equipped, and all songs are updated in several languages. You can enjoy total privacy there.

我么有新装修好的豪华包间,里面设备优良,还有多种豫园的最新歌曲,您可以享受独处的隐私。

Sport apparatus, ball games and swimming are free of charge for registered guests.

对于住店客人,健身中心/各种球类/游泳都是免费的。

For guest staying in our hotel. Sauna is free and we give a 40% discount on massage.

对于入住酒店的客人桑拿是免费的,按摩六折优惠。

For registered guests, KTV is free and we only charge for the drinks and snacks.

对于住店客人,KTV是免费的,我们只收酒水和点心费用。

Registered guests don’t have to pay in cash. You can just sign the bill and settle the account when you check out.

住店客人不必支付现金,签单即可,在结账离店时付清账单。 What would you like for your drinks?

您想要点什么饮料?

We have service for skin care, make-up, manicure, pedicure and so on. Which service would you like?

我们提供皮肤护理、化妆、修甲、足疗等服务,请问您要哪种? Would you like a private room?

您想要包厢吗?

Smoking area or non-smoking area?

吸烟区还是非吸烟区?

What kind of massage would you like?

您喜欢哪一种按摩?

This way, please. / Please come this way.

这边请。

Let me show you to your room.

我带您们去包厢。

This is your changeroom. Have you brought any valuable with you? 这是更衣室,您有随身携带的贵重物品么?

This is your locker. Please get changed. And take care of your personal belongings and valuables.

这是您的衣柜。请更衣。请保管好您的随身物品和贵重物品。 The spa center is next to the beauty salon on the first floor.

水疗中心在一楼美容美发厅旁边。

Don’t worry. Our well-trained staff will take care of your kid while you are bowling.

别担心,您打保龄球时我们会有专人照看您的小孩。

We have full-time coaches to insure to insure your safety.

我们有专职教练保证您的安全。

Have a good time!

祝您玩的开心!

Have a good day.

祝您愉快。

Take your time.

请慢用

Enjoy yourself

尽情享受吧!

Have you pre-registered?

您预先登记了吗?

Have you per-registered online?

您在网上登记了吗?

Did you sign up for the meal plan?

您报名用餐了吗?

Did you send your registration form before…?

您在??之前寄登记表了吗?

What is your last name?

请问您贵姓?

The meeting packet includes your nametag, conference programs, and meal tickets.

会务资料袋里包括您的胸牌、会议日程和餐券。

If you are unfamiliar with the convention center, you may refer to the layout map which was put in the packet.

如果您对会议中心不熟悉,你可以查看会议袋中的会议中心结构图。 Here’s the conference packet, it includes a plan of the convention center,

and other related materials.

这是会议资料袋,里面有会议中心的计划以及其他一些相关资料。 What is it going to be, Chinese food or Western food?

你需要中餐还是西餐?

What time have you planned to hold the banquet?

您计算什么时候举办这个宴会?

May I have your name and telephone number?

请问您的姓名和电话?

Could you spell your name, please?

请问如何拼写您的姓名?

Good morning, sir. Welcome to our shopping center!

早上好,先生!欢迎您来到我们商场!

What can I do for you?

请问您要选购什么商品?

You can look around here.

您可以随意看看。

We have a Chinese traditional goods counter and handcrafts counter. 我们有中国传统商品专柜和手工艺品专柜。

You may try some green tea. Among all the teas, Long Jing tea is believed to be world famous.

您可以尝试一下绿茶。其中世界著名的是龙井茶。

You can have a look at the pearl necklace. It’s nice for a lady.

您可以看看珍珠项链。它非常适合女士佩戴。

It’s a traditional Chinese style.

这是中国传统样式。

Please take the Chinese herbs twice per day and don’t take much each time, otherwise, it will do harm to your health.

这种中草药每日服两次,每次不要服用过量,否则会伤身。 This silk dress must wash in lukewarm water and do not rub it. 这件丝绸衣服要用温水洗涤,且不要用力过猛。

相关推荐