美少女的谎言 经典台词

美少女的谎言 经典台词

Bad boys got nothing on mean girls,guys have a fight,there's punch,it's over,girls don't fight fair,they gang up,they keep secret,they plot,they gang up,they keep secret,they plot,they cut u down with a look. 坏男孩和坏女孩完全不一样,,男生有矛盾打一架就好了,女生喜欢玩阴的,拉帮结派,一起密谋, 一个眼神就能杀死你。 ——Pretty little liars

 

第二篇:美少女的谎言的台词

You sure you didn't tell her?

你真的没有告诉她吗

Why would I tell Mona that Ezra has a kid? 我怎么可能告诉梦娜 以斯拉有个孩子

I don't know. But I'm telling you

我不知道 但我告诉你

if Ezra would've opened that door--

如果当时是以斯拉开的门

He didn't, all right, so just breathe.

不是他开的 好吗 放松

What'd you do with the basket?

你怎么处理那个礼品篮

I trashed it. Why? Do you want the jelly beans? 扔了 怎么了 你想吃里面的软心糖吗

Aria's right, Hanna. Mona's up to something. 艾瑞亚是对的 汉娜 梦娜一定在搞鬼

It's not a coincidence the first day she's back, 她第一天回来就发生的这些事不是巧合

Harold's also there, and somehow doesn't recognize us.

哈罗德也在 还装作不认识我们

I'm not saying it wasn't weird.

我没说这些不奇怪

I just think maybe he took the job

我就是觉得 他接受工作

because he wanted to see her.

就是因为想要见到她

Why would he want to see her? She spent a lot of time there.

他为什么想见她 她在那里待了很久

maybe they were buddies. The buddy-moon's over.

或许他们是朋友呢 朋友关系该结束了

We need to bust into creepy's closet

我们得冲进变态的密室

and see what else he saved for her.

看看他还为她留下了什么

Did you talk to Lucas? He's not feeling very chatty. 你和卢卡斯聊过吗 他不怎么谈得开

But I did find something else. What is that? 不过我找到些别的东西 是什么

It's a transcript from the meeting the principal had 是一份校长和梦娜以及她家长

with Mona and her parents last week.

上星期会面时 会议记录的副本

How did you get this?

你是怎么搞到的

There's perks to knowing the school's pass code. 知道学校密码还是能有些特权的

What are we looking for? Page two.

Turns out Mona's parents did not want her to come back to rosewood high.梦娜的父母并不希望她回到玫瑰镇高中 turn out: 结果是

I'm sure it will turn out a futile attempt. 我肯定这会是白费功夫。

It was Mona who begged to come back in.是梦娜要求回到这里的

beg to: 请求

I must beg to apologize for the delay.

我必须为此耽误道歉。

I beg to differ with you on this matter.

请允许在这件事上跟您意见分歧。

常用短语: beg off恳求免除(某种义务) We were invited to stay for dinner, but we had to beg off. 我们被邀请留下来吃晚饭,但我们不得不谢绝了 beg for乞求 The vagrant had to beg for money. 那个流浪汉不得不乞求钱财。 我们要看什么 第二页 Turns out Mona's parents did not 梦娜的父母并不希望 want her to come back to rosewood high. 她回到玫瑰镇高中 It was Mona who begged to come back in. 是梦娜要求回到这里的 Wait. I thought she told you her parents were forcing her. 等等 她不是告诉你是她父母逼她的 I'm guessing she lied. 我想她在撒谎 Mona's back to take care of unfinished business. 梦娜回来是为了完成之前未完成之事 I gotta go. 我得走了

Sorry I'm late.

抱歉我回来晚了

Boss got chatty when they dropped the check. 他们一撤销检查 老板的话就多了

But I only ate one lamb chop.

我只吃了一块羊排

The rest are yours.

剩下都是你的

What are we looking at?

在看什么呢

The worst part of my day.

我这一天里最倒霉的事

You know, I thought it bottomed out

我本以为被一小孩吐一脸漱口水

when a kid aimed at me for a rinse-and-spit, 是今天最倒霉的事

But now there's an Amber.

但现在 又多了个安柏

What's an Amber?

安柏是什么

Amber is "A cheerleader at Rollins High 安柏就是罗林斯高中的一位

who loves skinny lattes."

喜爱瘦身拿铁的啦啦队长"

Here.

在这儿

See for yourself.

你自己看吧

She's cute.

长得还不错

She's trying to date Sean.

她想勾搭肖恩

She's evil.

心眼真坏

We know this for a fact?

你确定她在追肖恩吗

Well, she's suddenly become his personal driver 她突然变成了他的私人司机

and god knows what else.

难道还有其他可能吗

Driving is not dating.

开车接送并不算恋爱

Eat.

吃吧

Mom! Why are you feeding me

妈 我男朋友为了

when my boyfriend left me

一个11磅的女生甩了我

for someone who weighs 11 pounds?

你怎么还让我吃东西啊

He hasn't left you. His car's in the shop.

他又没甩你 只不过他的车还在修

So why can't he hitch a ride with someone who's not majoring in cartwheels? 他就不能找个不擅长翻跟斗的人搭车吗

I am sorry that you don't have a car of your own to drive.

你没辆自己的车 我也很遗憾

You have to talk to your father about that.

但这事你得跟你爸商量

No, thanks.

算了 谢谢

Besides, he's probably already picked one out for Kate.

再说了 他可能已经帮凯特选好了一辆

Kate? Thought her name was Isabel.

凯特 我以为她叫伊莎贝尔

That's the mother.

那是她妈妈

The girlfriend.

女友大人

The fiancee.

是未婚妻大人

He's marrying her?

他俩要结婚了吗

Yeah, I found that out

是啊 昨晚我去斯宾塞家

before I went to Spencer's last night.

之前得知的这一消息

I didn't see you this morning,

今天早上没碰到你

so I thought it'd be kind of weird to text you.

发短信告诉你又怪怪的

Yeah. That would've been weird.

是啊 相当怪

原文:You know, I thought it bottomed out when a kid aimed at me for a rinse-and-spit, 我本以为被一小孩吐一脸漱口水是今天最倒霉的事

bottom out:.走出低谷

The bad news knocked the bottom out of market prices.

那个坏消息使整个市场价格混乱不堪。

aim at:瞄准

He aimed at the bird but missed.

他瞄准那只鸟射击,可是没打中。

原文:So why can't he hitch a ride with someone who's not majoring in cartwheels?他就不能找个不擅长翻跟斗的人搭车吗

major in:主修

She majors in English.

她主修英语。

原文:Besides, he's probably already picked one out for Kate.再说了 他可能已经帮凯特选好了一辆

pick out:挑选出;拣出

Let me pick out some good ones for you.

让我来替你挑几个好的。

楚门的世界

Easy on the fog.

干冰少放一点

Stand by , crane-cam ...

高架摄影机待命

Crane-cam.

高架摄影机

Buton-cam three.

针孔摄影机

l never stopped believing.

我从来没有绝望

Go wide. Curb-cam eight.

广角镜头,路边摄影

My son.

我的儿子

Move in for close-up? - No, no ... 特写镜头? -不要

Stay back.

这样就好

Fade up music.

进音乐

Now go for the close-up.

现在,特写镜头

All those years wasted.

我离开这么多年

l'll make it up to you, son.l swear. 我会补偿你的,我发誓

Dad ...

爸爸

Bravo!

棒呆了

Congratulations.

恭喜

okay, quiet down. Concentrate. 大家安静,专心

That was great television. 好精彩

Christof, it was brilliant ! 克里斯托,真精彩

lt broke my heart.

我好感动

Well done! Congratulations! 做得好,恭喜了

1. 7 billion were there for his birth.

十七亿人看着他出生

220 countries tuned in for his first step.

220个国家看着他初学走路

The world stood still for that stolen kiss.

他的初吻受到全球瞩目

And as he grew, so did the technology. A human life,

科技日新月异

recorded on a network of hidden cameras and broadcast live 隐藏式摄影机记录他的一生 24 hours a day, seven days a week, to an audience around the globe.And broadcast live and Unedited 24 hours a day

每天二十四小时,每周七天向全世界转播,一刀不剪

From Seahaven, enclosed in the largest studio ever constructed

这里是海景岛世上最大的摄影棚,除了万里长城

one of only two man-made structures visible from space,

这是从太空唯一可看见的建筑

now in its 30th great year, it's The Truman Show!

堂堂迈入第三十年,“楚门秀”

1.stand by

支持;袖手旁观;准备;站在旁边

British and American warships are standing by to evacuate their citizens if necessary. 英美战舰已做好准备一有必要就撤出本国公民。

2. brilliant

adj. 灿烂的,闪耀的;杰出的;有才气的

Her brilliant performance redeemed the concert from complete failure.

她的精彩表演使这场音乐会免遭彻底失败。

3. broadcast live

现场直播;实况转播

The groundbreaking flight is being broadcast live on the web.

这次开创性的飞行将会在网络上进行实时广播。

这个男人来自地球

Mary passed away yesterday.

玛丽昨天去世了

Who?

His wife.

他的妻子

She had, uh, pancreatic cancer.

额,他得了胰腺癌

Will!

威尔!

I didn’t know about mary.

我不知道玛丽的事

I’m sorry. I can see how this might have hit you. 对不起 我没预料到这对你的打击

Please, permit me to b?e? infantile by myself. 请允许我任性一回吧

Will, please.

威尔 拜托

What the hell were you thinking, art?

你到底在想什么 安特?

Oh, come on. Something had to be done.

有些事必须解决

I have to say I agree.

我同意

And he’s our friend.

但他是我们的朋友

Whatever else on earth is going on,

不论发生任何事

He’s our friend!

他还是我们的朋友!

You sure about that?

你确定?

Why are you being so hard on him?

你怎么这么冷酷?

One of my favorite people has disappeared. 我最欣赏的一个人消失了

Can you get alzheimer’s at 35?

你能在35岁患上老年痴呆症吗?

Maybe I’m trying to wake him up.

也许我想使他清醒过来

Maybe I’m too sad to cry.

也许我是过度悲伤

What I said about myself hurt him.

我的故事伤害了他

He struck back expertly

他所做的只是反击 -

That stuff about stealing life forces? 就用吸走生命这种话?

I’ve always wondered about the reasons. 我也经常好奇原因

Well, we still have an afternoon to kill, right? 好了 我们还是有一个下午的时间

Charades?

玩猜谜?

John No. John?

I have a charade, and it is just for you. 我有个谜语给你猜

Sandy, come here.

珊蒂 过来

Come on, come on, come on.

过来 来吧

Okay, this one’s for you.

你站这儿

Ready?

准备好了?

My first wedding?

我第一次婚礼?

There you go.

答对了

There you go!

Very good, and I bet at least one of us

很好 我打赌我们中至少有一个

Is your direct descendent.

是你的嫡系血亲

And I didn’t even send a christmas card.

我还没寄过圣诞贺卡

Christmas card? What about a birthday card?

圣诞贺卡?还不如生日贺卡?

And don’t even get me started on the candles...

说到生日蜡烛

With the blowing and the

吹个蜡烛

For years with the blowing.

得花好几年

Yeah, all right. I tried.

呃 好吧 我试过了

Well, uh, call me underdeveloped ,

好吧 叫我野蛮人好了

But I’d like to hear more.

但我还想听

Me too.

我也是

More.

我也是

1."Show Me the Money."- Rod Tidwell, in Jerry Maguire (1996)

让我赚大钱!——出自电影《甜心先生》中永不言败的足球运动员罗德-蒂德维尔

2."Don't ever let someone tell you, you can't do something. Not even me. You got a dream,

you got to protect it. People can’t do something themselves, they want to tell you you can’t do it. You want something, go get it. Period. All right?"- Chris Gardner, The Pursuit of Happyness (2006)

别让别人告诉你你成不了才,即使是我也不行。如果你有梦想的话,就要去守护你的梦想。那些一事无成的人想告诉你你也成不了大器。如果你有梦想的话,就要去努力实现。就这样。——出自电影《当幸福来敲门》中坚持梦想、疼爱儿子的爸爸克里斯-加德纳

3."Good artists copy, great artists steal."- Steve Jobs, in Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999)

好的艺术家复制,天才艺术家偷窃。——出自电影《硅谷传奇》中的乔帮主

4."Two little mice fell in a bucket of cream. The first mouse quickly gave up and drowned. The second mouse, wouldn't quit. He struggled so hard that eventually he churned that cream into butter and crawled out. Gentlemen, as of this moment, I am that second mouse."- Frank Abagnale Sr, Catch Me If You Can (2002)

有两只老鼠掉进了牛奶里。第一只老鼠很快就放弃了希望,便淹死了。第二只老鼠没有放弃。他拼命挣扎,最终把牛奶变成了奶酪而得以逃生。先生们,此时此刻,我就是第二只老鼠。——出自电影《逍遥法外》中天才少年弗兰克-阿巴格诺

5."Well, it's no trick to make a lot of money... if all you want to do is make a lot of money."- Bernstein, Citizen Kane (1941)

赚大钱没什么窍门,只要你一门心思想着就是这件事,你就能赚大钱。——出自电影《公民凯恩》中报社董事长伯恩施坦

6."Don't tell me I can't do it; don't tell me it can't be done!"- Howard Hughes, The Aviator (2004)

别告诉我我做不了;别告诉我这做不到!——出自电影《飞行者》中亿万富豪霍华德-休斯

7."You don't understand. I want to be surprised...astonish me, sport, new info, don't care where or how you get it, just get it..."- Gordon Gekko, Wall Street (1987) 你不懂,我要得是惊喜,给我惊喜。运动、消息,我不管你是从哪里,是怎么得到这些的,拿来给我就成。——出自电影《华尔街》中不择手段的股市大亨戈登-盖柯

8."Every penny you think I'm pissing away here, comes back to us dressed up like a nickel."- F. Ross Johnson, Barbarians at the Gate (1993)

你们认为我浪费的每一分钱,我都会给你们赚回来五分钱。——出自电影《登龙有术》中华尔街大亨罗斯-强生

9."There is no such thing as a no sale call. A sale is made on every call you make. Either you sell the client some stock or he sells you a reason he can't. Either way a sale is made."- Jim Young, Boiler Room (2000)

这世上没有所谓的不成功的销售电话。你打出去的每一个销售电话,要么你成功地卖出了股票,要么你知道了为什么客户不愿意买你的股票的原因。不管怎样,你都可以算是做成了一笔生意。——出自电影《抢钱大作战》中野心勃勃的经纪人吉姆-杨

10."A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing."- Blake, Glengarry Glen Ross (1992) 成功的秘诀只有一句话:一定要成交。——出自电影《拜金一族》中总裁代表布莱克 Who's with me ? 谁愿意加入我的行列 / 谁同意我?

I'm going to that new Japanese restaurant to eat some sushi, who's with me? 我要去那个新的日本餐馆吃寿司,你和我去吗?

Take a seat. 请坐.

As soon as I arrived at the interview the person behind the desk told me to take a seat . 我一去面试的地方,桌子前面的那个人就告诉我坐下.

When there is turbulence on a plane the pilot always tells passengers to take their seats and put on their safety belts.

当飞机遇到气流的时候,乘务人员就会告诉旅客坐在座位上系好安全带.

Are you kidding? 你在说笑吗?/开玩笑吗?

My friend told me that the basketball game was off tomorrow. Luckily he was only kidding, it's still going ahead.

我的朋友告诉我明天的篮球比赛取消了.幸运的是他只是在开玩笑,比赛还会举行.

You are so sweet. 你真好.

sweet: 某个人非常好

I'm a very sweet son. Although I'm busy at work, I visit my parents every day.

我是个孝子,即使我的工作很忙,我也会每天去看我的父母.

She was very sweet and bought me flowers and took me out to dinner for my birthday. 在我过生日的时候她给我买了花,还请我吃饭,她真好.

This is too good to be true. 好得令人难以置信.

I managed to pass all my exams. It was almost too good to be true.

我居然通过了所有的考试.真是好得难以置信啊.

I've been selected to play for the BeiJing football team. I can't believe it, it's almost too good to be true.

我被选择为北京足球队效力.我不能相信这事,好的简直令人难以置信.

Hop in. 上车. hop out(动作快)下车

Can you give me a ride to the airport? Sure, hop in.

可以载我一段去机场吗? 没问题,快上车吧.

What's the deal ? 出什么事了?

You said you'd pick me up at 10 and it's now 11.What's the deal?

你说10点来接我,现在都11点了,出什么事了吗?

What's the deal? Are you coming to the party or not?

出什么事了,你到底还来不来party.

I gave them my blessing. 我祝福他们.

They wanted to get married, so I gave them my blessing .They make a lovely couple. 他们想结婚了,所以我祝福他们.他们是很般配的一对.

When she quit her job for a better one .I gave her my blessing .It was a good opportunity for her.

当她辞职另谋高就时,我祝福她.这对她是一个好机会.

Welcome to the club. (欢迎加入我们俱乐部)同病相连

Your girlfriend dumped you, welcome to the club, mine dumped me last week. 你被女朋友甩了?咱俩真是同病相连,我的那位上周把我给甩了.

I hope my band gets famous, welcome to the club—who doesn't want to be a rock star? 彼此彼此,同楚相连,我也想成为一位摇滚巨星.

You got me? 你明白我的意思吗?

I want you home before midnight, you got me?

我想让你午夜前回家,明白我的意思吗?

Sometimes I just don't got my friend, He hardly eats anything, but he's never hungry. 有时我真不明白我的朋友,他几乎什么都不吃,但他也从来不饿.