畅谈口语-跟破产姐妹学美语吧

畅谈口语-跟破产姐妹学美语吧

《破产姐妹》里讲述了一对偶然却又注定相识的两个患难女孩的故事,再加上搞笑的餐厅老板阿憨,不禁让人开怀大笑,下面就是一段关于两个姐妹梦想“小蛋糕店”的一段桥段,幽默中也能透出一点小温暖呢~

第三季第一集片段

畅谈口语跟破产姐妹学美语吧

Han: Hello. 姑娘们。

Han: I brought you some rock star pudding to say thank you. 我给你们带来了摇滚明星布丁来表示感谢。

Max: Oh, rock star pudding. What’s in it, pills? 摇滚明星布?里面加了什么料,毒品吗? Broken dreams? Tear-stained panties? 破碎的梦想?沾满泪痕的裤子?

Han: Caroline? 卡洛琳?

Caroline: I’m not as easy as Max. 我可没Max那么轻易放过你。

Max: Said every girl in my seventh grade class.我七年级时,班里每个姑娘都这么说。

Han: Look, I was wrong. 听着,我错了。

Caroline: No, Han, I was. 不,Han,错的是我。

We should pay rent. 我们应当付店租的。

Han: I wasn’t talking about the rent. 我不是在说店租的事。

Caroline: Rent? Who said anything about rent? 店租?谁说店租了?

Han: I was wrong when I said “It wasn’t personal, it was business.”

我错了,我当时不该说“无关私人情谊,这是公事公办“这样的话。

After Max stopped me from being torn. 当Max制止了那些臭烘烘的嬉皮士。

Limb from limb by the smelly hippies, 把我胳膊腿大卸八块的时候。

I realized, with us, it is mostly personal. 我就意识到,咱们的交情大于一切。

And a little business. 虽然还有一点儿公事公办。

Max: A little business? 还有点儿公事公办?

What other kind could you have? 除了这事儿你没别的想了吗?

Caroline: Max, let’s not be hard on Han. Max别对Han这么强硬。

He’s giving us this space rent-free. 他是免费把这地方租给咱们的。

Han: No one said “rent-free”. 谁说“不要店租了”。

I came up with a number I think is fair. 我想到一个我认为公道的租金。

-$-250,000. -25万美金。

Max: –Yeah, sounds fair. -这价钱真公道。

Han: I remembered that was your original cupcake shop goal.我记得这是你们手工蛋糕店的目标收益。

So when you hit that amount, we can talk rent.所以等你们赚到这个钱了,咱们再谈店租。 Max: Han, that is so sweet. Han 你真是太好了。

英语口语培训 /

 

第二篇:畅谈口语-偶遇破产姐妹

畅谈口语-偶遇破产姐妹

群聊某一位奇葩似乎是大家生活的小小调味料,不过我知道大家只是开玩笑啦,并无恶意的,就像《Two Broke Girls》里的几位一样,俏皮的话语可供大家开怀一笑哦~

畅谈口语偶遇破产姐妹

第三季第二季片段

Max: Caroline, I just unlocked the candy hammer. Caroline我刚把糖锤子解锁了。 Can you go over there and take those girl’s orders?你能去给那俩女孩点餐吗? Caroline: I can’t. I just can’t.我做不到,臣妾做不到啊。

Caroline: Oh, no way! I just hit $1,000! That’s almost both legs paid for! 不是吧,筹到1000美元了。都可以买两条假腿了!

Han: Uh, hello?啊,你俩?

Han: You’re dinging and donging right in front of my face. Can’t you at least put your phones on vibrate?

你们两个在我眼皮子底下玩手机。你们至少可以把手机调成震动吗?

Max: I don’t like to mix business with pleasure.我不喜欢把工作和娱乐混为一谈。 Han: You two need to be off your phones and working. 你俩不能玩手机了,该干活了。

Han: Now. And no back talk. 马上,不许顶嘴。

Caroline: Totally. 完全是这样。

Earl: Totally. 绝对的。

Max & Caroline: -Totally. –Totally. -千真万确。-千真万确。

Han: Oh, I know what’s going on. You’re group-texting insults about me! 噢,我知道怎么回事了。你们在群发短信说我坏话!

Max: We are not. 才没有。

Sophie: I got your text. Han does look like those monion things in Despicable Me!

我收到你的短信了。Han的确长得像“神偷奶爸“里面的小黄人。

Han: And I thought bullying would end when I hit four feet.

我原以为自己死了就不会再受辱。

Caroline: Oh! Oh, my god! I’m getting my new pants! I just got a $500 pledge! 哦!哦!老天爷!新裤子可以入手啦!又有人答应给500块了。

Caroline: Somebody want to slap me! Somebody want to slap me!

有个人想抽我 ! 有个人想抽我!

Max: Just one person? 只有一个人吗?

英语口语培训 /