神探夏洛克第一季日常台词2

神探夏洛克第一季日常台词《2》

——That says you’ve got problems with him. 说明你和他有问题。 ——Shot in the dark.瞎猜的。

——It was extraordinary, it was quite extraordinary.真惊人,非同凡响。 ——That’s not what people normally say.别人一般不这么说。 ——Piss off.滚。

 

第二篇:神探夏洛克[BBC]第一季01 中英对照台词 [未完待续]

Sherlock Holmes[BBC]第一季01 中英对照

[W--John Watson]

[S--Sherlock Holmes]

[A--]

[L--Lestrade]

[]

[]

[]

[]

( )内为短信内容

——How's your blog going?

你的博客写得怎么样了

W——Yeah, good. Very good.

很好 真的

——You haven't written a word, have you?

你一个字都没写吧

W——You just wrote "Still has trust issues".

你刚写了“依然存在信任危机”

——And you read my writing upside down.

而你在倒着看我写的字

You see what I mean?

明白我的意思吗

John, you're a soldier.

约翰 你是个军人

And it's going to take you a while to adjust to civilian life.

你需要一段时间才能适应正常生活

And writing a blog about everything that happens to you will honestly help you. 把你的一切遭遇写进博客对你会有很大帮助

W——Nothing happens to me.

我没什么遭遇

{October 12th}

{十月十二日}

——What do you mean, there's no ruddy car?

没车是什么意思

——He went to Waterloo, I'm sorry.

抱歉 他开车去了滑铁卢

——Get a cab!

叫的士

——I never get cabs!

我从来都叫不到的士

——I love you.

我爱你

——When?

我等不及了

——Get a cab!

快去叫的士

——My husband was a happy man who lived life to the full.

我的丈夫天性乐观 生活美满

He loved his family and his work, and that he should have taken his own life in this way, is a mystery and a shock to all who knew him.

他热爱家庭和工作 却选择了这种方式结束生命 对所有熟识他的人而言 都极为震惊和迷惑不已

{November 26th}

{11月26日}

——Yes, yes! Taxi!

的士

I'll be back in two minutes, mate.

等我两分钟 伙计

——What?

怎么

——I'm just going home to get my umbrella.

我得回去拿伞

——You can share mine.

我们可以合撑一把

——Two minutes, all right?

就两分钟 行吧

{18岁青年 在体育中心内自杀}

{January 27th}

{1月27日}

——She still dancing?

她还在跳舞吗

——Yeah, if you can call it that.

对 要是这也算跳舞

——Did you get the car keys off her?

拿了她的车钥匙吗

——Got them out of her bag.

从她包里拿了

——Where is she?

她在哪儿

{A STUDY IN PINK}

——The body of Bath Davenport, Junior Minister for transport, was found late last night on a building site in Greater London.

交通部副部长 贝丝 达文波的尸体 于昨天后半夜 在伦敦一座建筑工地被发现

Preliminary investigations suggest that this was suicide.

初步调查显示为自杀

We can confirm that this apparent suicide closely resembles those of SirJeffrey Patterson and James Phillimore.

我们可以确认 这起明显的自杀案件近似于杰弗里 帕特森爵士和詹姆斯 菲利莫的案子 In the light of this, these incidence are now being treated as linked.

鉴于此 我们认为这些案件之间存在关联

The investigation is ongoing, but Detective Inspector Lestrade will take questions now. 我们已经开展调查 而雷斯垂德探长将负责回答接下来的问题

——Detective Inspector, how can suicides be linked?

探长先生 自杀案件怎么会有关联

L——Well, they all took the same poison. They were all found in places they had no reason to be. None of them had shown any prior indication.

死者都服用了相同的毒药 发现尸体的地方 死者都没理由出现在那里 死者生前都没有自杀征兆

——But you can't have serial suicides.

但是你没法连犯自杀案

L——Well, apparently you can.

显然是可以的

——These three people, there's nothing that links them?

这三人之间没有关联吗

L——There's no link we've found yet, but we're looking for it. There has to be one.

目前为止没有发现 但是我们还在调查 他们之间肯定有关联

(Wrong!)

(错了)

——If you've all got texts, please ignore them.

要是你们收到短信 无视就好

——It just says "Wrong".

上面就写着“错了”

——Well, just ignore that.

对 无视就好

If there are no more questions for Detective Inspector Lestrade, I'm going to bring this session to an end.

要是没有其他问题 这次记者招待会就到此为止

——If they're suicides, what are you investigating?

如果这是自杀案件 你们又在调查什么

L——As I say, these suicides are clearly linked. It's an unusual situation. We've got our best people investigating.

如我所说 这些自杀案件明显有所关联 这次局面非比寻常 我们的精英探员已着手调查

(Wrong!)

(错了)

——Says "Wrong!" again.

又是“错了”

——One more question.

再回答一个问题

——Is there any chance that these are murders? And if they are, is this a work of serial killer? 有谋杀的可能吗 若是的话 会不会是连环杀手

L——I know that you like writing about this, but these do appear to be suicides.

我知道这样写很吸引人 但这显然是自杀

We know the differences. The poison was clearly self-administered.

我们清楚之间的差异 死者显然是自己吞下毒药

——Yes, but if they are murders, how do people keep themselves safe?

对 要他们真是被谋杀 大家要怎么保障安全

L——Well, don't commit suicide.

不要自杀就行

——Daily Mail

《每日邮报》

L——Obviously, this is a frightening time for people, but all anyone had to do is exercise reasonable precautions. We are all as safe as we want to be.

虽然最近人心惶惶 但大家只需采取合理的预防措施 我们就能保障自己的安全

(Wrong!)

(错得离谱)

(You know where to find me. -SH)

(你知道我在哪里 福)

L——Thank you.

谢谢

——You've got to stop him doing that.

你得阻止他这么胡闹

He's making us look like idiots.

搞得我们像傻瓜

——If you can tell me how he does it, I'll stop him.

要是你告诉我他怎么办到 我也很乐意阻止

——John!

约翰

John Watson!

约翰 华生

Stamford, Mike Stamford. We were at Barts together.

我是迈克 史丹佛 我们以前一起在巴茨医院共事

——Yes, sorry, yes. Mike, hello.

对 抱歉 迈克 你好

——Yeah, I know. I got fat.

没事 我理解 我胖了

——No, no.

没有

——I heard you were abroad somewhere getting shot at. What happened? 听说你去国外挨枪子儿了 情况如何

——I got shot.

我中了枪

Are you still at Barts, then?

你还在巴茨医院吗

——Teaching now, yeah. Bright young things like we used to do. 现在教书 对着一群朝气十足的小屁孩 就跟我们以前一个样

God, I hate them.

老天 我真讨厌他们

What about you? Just staying in town till you get yourself sorted? 你呢 处理停当之前先住在城里吗

——I can't afford in London on an Army pension.

靠军队退休金没法在伦敦过日子

——You can't bare to be anywhere else. That's not the John Watson I know. 其他地方也不行 我了解你

——Yeah, I'm not the John Watson...

我已经变了

——Couldn't Harry help?

没找海瑞帮忙吗

——Yeah, like that's going to happen.

这显然行不通

——I don't know, get a flat-share or something?

我也不知道 那找人合租公寓之类的呢

——Come on, who'd want me for a flatmate?

得了 谁愿意当我室友

What?

怎么了

——You're the second person to say that to me today.

今天也有个人和我这么说过

——Who's the first?

是谁

——How fresh?

有多新鲜

——Just in, 67, natural causes.

刚刚送来 67岁 自然死亡

——Used to work here. I knew him. He was nice.

以前在这工作 我认识他 他人很好

——Fine.

好吧

——We'll start with the riding crop.

开始鞭挞吧

——So, bad day, was it?

今天不太顺哈

——I need to know what bruises form in the next 20 minutes. 二十分钟后告诉我尸体的瘀伤情况

A man's alibi depends on it. Text me.

某人的不在场证明就靠“他”了 发短信给我

——Listen, I was wondering. Maybe later, when you're finished... 那个 我想问一下 等你工作完后...

——You're wearing lipstick. You weren't wearing lipstick before. 你涂了唇膏 你以前从不涂唇膏

——I er... I refreshed it a bit.

我想换换形象

——Sorry, you were saying?

不好意思 你刚说什么

——I was wondering if you'd want to have a coffee.

我是想问 你想来杯咖啡吗

——Black, two sugars, please. I'll be upstairs.

黑咖啡 两块糖 麻烦了 我就在楼上

——Ok.

好吧

——Bit different from my day.

有点时过境迁的感觉

——You're no idea!

岂止如此

——Mike, can I borrow your phone? There's no signal on mine. 迈克 能借你手机用下吗 我的没信号

——And what's wrong with the landline?

你不能用电话吗

——I prefer to text.

我喜欢发短信

[09:41]

相关推荐