整容日记经典台词

整容日记经典台词

1.我的下巴歪了。

2.你说我长的算丑吗?不是呀。

3.那我们是什么,性伴侣啊。

4.我需要立遗嘱吗?

5.真猛啊,这罪你都受得起。

6.女人可以一无所有,有对胸就可以了。

7.我最讨厌人家去整容了,她们真的以为折腾这张脸就可以改变命运了。

8、相貌虽能带来美好的视觉感受,但它决不是爱情的决定因素,如果你的男友因你的相貌而讨厌你,试问他有资格成为你的男友吗?

9、就这样完了是吗?

10、我也不是不喜欢你。

11、就是达不到做你女朋友的标准了是吧?

12、这样的男人,我也得整容才行,那我们真的很丑。

13、你看我这眼睛,特明显吗? 你说我这鼻翼是不是特别宽啊?

14、想做大美人,下辈子罗。

15、我要挣钱,继续整容。

16、太不靠谱了,先去整容勾引我,你当我是什么,猎物吗?

17、我做了鼻子下巴磨了腮,就真的变漂亮了吗?

18、每个人都要承担自己的现实 ,没有一个男人喜欢自己的女人是整过容的。

19、眼泪不许掉下来,我终于知道什么叫眼泪心里流了。

20、是谁教我们区分美丑的,现在却来怪我们了。到底整容是给了你信心,还是会令自己更没自信?

21、如果我没有整容,你会喜欢我吗?

22、我的胸呢?

23、医生,我想做一个安吉莉娜朱莉的嘴。

24、亲爱的,我也要隆个大大的胸,胸怀大了,好包容这个世界。

25、我们医院啊,有个新产品,叫隐形bra。

不合适就是穷,没感觉就是丑。一见钟情就是好看,深思熟虑就是有钱……

女人可以什么都没有,有对胸就够了"男生都喜欢女生自然美,女生整完自然就美了。 你喜欢一个人,看着他的眼睛,你会在里面看到不一样的自己。

 

第二篇:吸血鬼日记第一季经典台词

吸血鬼日记第一季经典台词

S1 E01

经典开头:

For over a century, I have lived in secret. Hiding in the shadows, alone in the world. Until now, I'm a vampire. And this is my story.

1、There is no signal. 这里没有信号

2、Stefan经典独白:

I shouldn't come home. I know the risk. But i had no choice ,I have to know her.

3、I'll start fresh. Be someone new. 我要重新开始,做不同的自己

4、I predict this year is going to be kick ass. 我预言今年是不得了的一年

5、uh, pardon me. 对不起【口语】

6、It's a long story. 说来话长

7、I made through a day. 我熬过了一天

8、tactless 无礼

9、

Stefan: I lost control today. Everything I've kept buried inside came rusing to the surface. I'm simply not able to resist her.

10、hook up with sb. 勾引某人

11、 keep it down. 小声点

12、keep a journal. 记日记

13、you can't change what you are. 本性难移

14、He has that romance novel stare. 眼神深邃

15、怎么了:what's the hell?

what happened?

16、Damon: she took my breath away. 她把我的魂都吸引住了

17、A is dead ringer for B. A和B长得一模一样

18、That's given. 这是宿命安排

S1 E02

1、you’re feisty today. 你今天很活跃啊

2、The last thing that I want to do is hurt u. 我最不想做的就是伤害你

3、grab a coffee 拿一杯咖啡

4、I’m sorry for barging in. 很抱歉擅自闯入

5、Stefan is not one to brag. Stefan是个不爱讲的人

6、I see why my brother is so smitten. 我明白为什么我弟弟会这么着迷了

7、He didn’t want u to think he was on the rebound. 不想你知道他在感情空窗期

8、Every relationship is doomed to end. 每段感情都注定会完蛋

9、Don’t be silly. 别傻了

10、He wasn’t always such a looker. 他可不是一直都这么帅~

11、She’s got spunk. 她快怒了

12、Quit ditching classes or you’re grounded. 不要在逃课了否则就禁足

13、At least I put myself out there. 至少我努力争取了

14、Here. Knock yourself out, literally. 给你,随意吃

15、Like you care. 别假惺惺了

16、harbinger of evil 邪恶的预告

17、I vote for none of the above. 我一个都不选

18、What r u up to? 你想干什么?

19、She’s big on texting. 她喜欢发短信

20、she kind of wigs out. 她太激动了

21、一段经典的台词:

Elena’s diary: Dear diary: Today I convinced myself it was

OK to give up. Don’t take risks. Stick with the status quo. No drama. Now is

just not the time. But my reasons aren’t reasons. They’re excuses. All I’m

doing is hiding from the truth. And the truth is that I’m scared, Stefan. I’m

scared if I let myself be happy for even one moment that the world’s just going

to come crashing down, and I don’t know if I can survive that. Stefan:

I met a girl. We talked and it was epic. But the sun came up and reality set

in. Well, this is reality. Right here.

S1 E03

1、This could have gone a completely different way. 本来不需要这样

2、Why the about-face? 为什么变卦?

3、Spit it out 快说

4、Screw u 去你的

5、I’m a loner. 我不合群

6、I can’t be sad girl forever. 我不能永远消沉

7、Blue Lady! 注意!

8、Let’s huddle up! 都聚过来!

9、Simmer down. 别激动

10、 I wonder who that could be. 我想知道是谁

11、 Tyler must be sealing. Tyler一定气疯了~

12、 Nice deduced. 猜得真准!

13、 There must be a shred of humanity left inside my brother.

14、 A really serious no-joke response. 好好回答

15、 You’re bully! 你是恶棍!

16、 That’s what matters. 这才是最重要的!

S1 E04

1、dick move 让开

2、scrum bucket/scum ball 饭桶

3、---How do you look in a suit?

---I can pull one off.

4、The pleasure is all mine. 是我非常荣幸

5、A has a lot of issues with B. A与B之间有很多矛盾

6、What you gonna buy me? 你拿什么来讨好我?

7、I’m sick with it. 我厌倦了

8、You’re in no position to question me. 你没资格提问我

9、I drive u drink. 我竟然让你喝酒了

10、 Don’t even play that card. 别和我耍花样

11、 You can’t roofie me. 你不能给我下药

12、 You cracked a funny. 你也会搞笑

13、 You look smashing! 你真美!

14、 He is on good behavior. 他很绅士

15、 I wasn’t counting on it(代指vervain). 我没指望它

16、 I got all snotty. 我真讨厌

17、 My radar must be off. 我脑子已经不听使唤了

18、 Trust is earned. 信任是要靠挣得

S1 E05

1、I’m almost done.

It’s OK. Take ur time.

2、Be somewhere right now. 马上闪到别的地方去

3、If you wanna kill some time, we can rack. 如果你想消磨时间,我打局球吧

I’ll let u break. 我让你开球

4、Family only runs so deep. 一家人果然感情深厚啊!

5、I’m shutting down. 我快不行了

6、I got held up. 我被耽搁了

7、You haven’t aged a day. 你身上一点岁月的痕迹都没有

8、I did something that I’m not proud of. 我当时耍了阴招

9、I’m no longer crippled by her loss. 不再因为她而裹足不前

10、I’m an avid reader. 我是书虫

11、The lies will catch up to u. 谎言会让你作茧自缚

12、None of that tortured pining stuff. 别弄得跟个多情怨妇似的

13、Doesn’t ring a bell. 没响铃呢///引申为:想不起来了

14、She abandoned me. 她放我鸽子

15、I’m not a believer. 我不是个信徒

S1 E06

1、

Everything you know and every belief that you have is about to change. 你所知道何所相信的一切都要改变了

2、You almost got me. 你差点就骗了我

3、It’s not too big a stretch. 这只是点到为止

4、She wasn’t just any girl. 她不是一般的女孩儿

5、A is so over B. A被B深深迷住了

6、What’s she on? 她怎么了?

7、She’s really messed up. 她疯了

8、I’m gonna go out on a lime here and guess. 我大胆的猜一下

9、We can cut to the chase if you want. 如果你愿意,我们就开门见山吧

10、Tip for later 最后忠告

S1 E07

1、You don’t talk. 你没资格说话

2、I need some time to figure things out. 我需要时间弄清楚一些事

3、It’s wrong to pray on innocent people. 以无辜人为食是不对的

4、He walks on a moral plane way out of our eye line. 咱们都不如他高尚

5、Count Deepak 又开始说教了

6、Knock yourself out. 自己找吧

7、对白:

E: How can u be so arrogant and glib after everything that you’ve done?

D: And how can u be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?

E: If u wanted me dead, I’d be dead.

D: Yes, you would.

E: But I’m not.

D: Yet.

8、Let’s get one thing straight. 要搞清楚

9、She’s on edge. 她太烦躁了

10、You’re flirting with me. 你在跟我调情

11、She totally bailed on me. 她把我扔下了

12、Why does everybody have to die on me? 为什么大家都要在我面前死去?

13、I can’t lose the way I feel about u. 我无法放下对你的感觉

S1 E08

1、How could u even ask that? 亏你问得出口?

2、I’m headed to NY for the weekend. 我这周末要奔向纽约

3、It’ll be a blast. 肯定很精彩

4、speaking of…说到这儿。。。

5、very sketchy 恍恍惚惚

6、What an unexpected surprise! 真是个意外惊喜!

7、Do me! 拜托了~

8、You’re wallowing. 你无精打采的

9、You up? 你醒了吗?

10、I’ll officially wored. 我已经精疲力尽了

11、He’s my supplier 这(血)是他给的

12、I’m just jealous of your restraint. 我只是佩服你的控制力

13、We need to blend. 我们需要融入他们

14、Are u out of ur freaking mind? 你是不是疯了?

15、Lexi’s dragging me. Lexi非拉我去~

16、I can’t count on neither of them. 我对她俩都无奈

17、Alert the media. 善意提示

18、The rest comes with time. 其他是时间问题

19、Love really did conquer all. 爱战胜了一切

20、Cut the crap. 废话少说

21、We’re even. 我们扯平了~

S1 E09

1、Be the bigger person. 做个更宽容的人

Impossible in her presence. 她(Bonnie)的表现不行

2、It’s matter of principal. 这是原则问题

3、It’s mouthful. 有点拗口

4、Rise and sunshine, sleepyhead. 起床啦,小懒虫

5、It’s just an opus to u. 你可是里面的头号人物

6、Little garish. 有点俗

7、It reeks of awkward subtext. 就好像你在敷衍我

8、Trying to read something into it? 还胡思乱想?

9、D、S互换角色的一段话,个人很喜欢!

S:So, Stefan, you know, I’

ve been thinkin’, I think we should start over, give this brother thing another chance. We used to do it oh, so well once upon a time. D: I don’t, Damon. I can’t trust u to be a nice guy. You…U kill everybody and you’re so mean…you’re so mean…oh, it’s really hard to imitate u.

10、Why are u such a little liar? 你怎么这么能撒谎?

11、Cold case 悬案

12、Touché 说对了

13、I call on u. 我召唤你

14、Deal is deal. 说到做到

15、U owe me. 你欠我的

16、You don’t have to push me away. 你不需要赶我走

S1 E10

1、You’re always one steprom a maybe. 你总是不回肯定回答

2、Get off of me. 放开我

3、He’s been trying to keep a low profile lately. 他最近一直很低调

4、It’s no a big deal. 没什么大不了

5、Seems we’re at ait of an impasse then. 看来我们遇到僵局了

6、You’re looking out for me. 你想关照我

7、I’ve dabbled in a bunch of different things. 我涉足过很多不同的领域

8、Are u dodging me? 你在躲着我吗?

9、It’s a form of self-preservation. 这叫自我保护

10、I was ambushed. 我被袭击了

11、Watch ur back. 小心点

12、It’s on my way. 我正好顺路

13、Let’s take it outside. 咱们到外面解决

14、U cool with that? 你没意见吧?

Just watch yourself. 管好你自己

15、You piss me off. 你惹到我了

16、I give u a ride. 我开车送你

17、What do u want? 你想怎样?

18、You don’t get to make that decision for me. 你不能为了我做这个决定

19、Don’t hide from me. 别躲着我

20、I came on my own. 我自己来的

21、I’m not a violent guy by design. 我天生就不是暴力分子

S1 E11

1、I got u. 搞定了

2、Anything broken? 受伤了吗?

3、upsy-daisy 小可怜

4、pull over 停车

5、Step away from your life for five minutes. 抛开你的生活五分钟

6、I’m not really to dive me into it with you just yet. 我还没做好和你共进退的准备

7、drink up 一饮而尽

8、How’d he rope you in? 他是怎么把你骗到手的?

9、Don’t pretend to care. 少猫哭耗子假慈悲了

10、I told her to face down her fear. 我告诉过她要直面她的恐惧

11、You want reference. 你需要帮忙

12、kinda creepy if you ask me 你问我有点奇怪

13、There u go. 请用

14、I’m blunt. 我太直接了

15、What did she do to you? 她到底哪里招你了?

16、

If you want to be with someone forever, you have to live forever. 如果你想跟某个人永远在一起,你就得永远活着

17、Be better than him. 别像他一样

18、Why did you bring me with you? 你为什么总带着我?

19、You’re not the worst company in the world. 你在身边还不错

20、I heard the accident. 我目睹了全过程

21、I couldn’t believe the resemblance. 难以置信的像

22、Don’t turn this back on me. 别岔开话题

S1 E12

1、keep the change 不用找零了

2、Elena and I had a blast. E和我很愉快

3、Why are you being so mushy? 你怎么那么多愁善感?

4、I think we need a fresh start. 我想我们得重新开始

5、I always know a pretty face. 我总是记得美好的

6、Don’t talk smack. 别话里有话

7、I copped a plea. 我的将功补过

8、You apply all of your shortcomings to everybody else. 以小人之心度君子之腹

9、What’s your angle? 你的目的是什么?

10、It’s worth a shot. 值得一试

11、I hear the punch is real boss. 有道是先发才能制人

12、get over yourself 别自以为是

13、How’d you get roped into chaperoning? 你怎么混进来的?

14、on and off 算是一直住在这吧

15、Don’t sneak up on me. 别偷袭我

S1 E13

1、stop being smutty. 别再缠绵了

2、If I see something I haven’t seen before, I’

ll throw a dollar at it. 该看的我都看过了,没什么好遮掩的

3、common goal 共同目标

4、Dimwit obviously wasn’t working alone. 傻瓜才会单独行动

5、It’s got a bit of kink to it.(It是指teamwork)团队合作能产生更多灵感

6、I don’t follow. 我没懂

7、He enjoys inflicting pain on others. 他总是把快乐建立在别人的痛苦之上

8、Trust breeds trust. 信任是相互的

9、I’m a faster learner. 我悟性好

10、a copy of the journal. 日记的副本

S1 E14

1、You made it too easy. 是你太掉以轻心了

2、He buys the beer. 他很有钱

3、Now get off my porch. 现在,从我家出去

4、You don’t want to mess with me. 你还是别跟我斗

5、Keep them buttoned down. 看紧点

6、Don’t make me. 别逼我

7、That’s a bummer. 真遗憾

8、You’re disposable. 你被利用了

9、You must have a taste for it. 全是你自作自受

10、You being all cool and honest and open. 你要敞开心扉

11、I don’t want to mess it up. 我不想搞砸了

12、You don’t need to coddle me. 我没那么娇气

S1 E15

1、You seem like a very nice person. 你看起来人很好

2、The coincidence alone is just crazy. 这也太巧了

3、He’s dealing in his own way. 他在用自己的方式发泄

4、Buzzes kill bob. 太刺眼了

5、It’s like a needle in a hay stalk. 这就像大海捞针

6、I could never get her to fess up. 她一直不肯跟我坦白

7、Just a hunch. 只是个直觉

8、A room full of women clamoring to win a date with me. 一屋子的美女,抢着跟我约会

9、I’m a barrel of favors today. 我今天善心大发

10、I’m tough to fit on a card. 经理太丰富了,一张卡片写不下

11、I just need some air. 我得出去透透风

12、Stop trying so hard. 别那么费力了

13、It’s become an obsession. 变成了一种困扰

14、Are you really this stupid? 难道你真的这么蠢吗?

15、I’m assuming you’ll take care of this. 留你来善后

S1 E16

1、I think she is desperate. 我想她急需人手

2、He shuts me down. 他不理我了

3、I’m not evolved. 我境界没那么高

4、You’re very respectable. 相当体面

5、I was hoping we could have a word. 我本希望我们能谈一谈的

6、I’m up to speed. 我了如指掌

7、I’ll rip you from limb to limb without even blinking. 我眼睛都不眨就可以把你碎尸万段

8、It just seems surreal. 就觉得很奇怪

9、Maybe you should quit complaining. 你别发牢骚了

10、kick up our heels 找些乐子

11、Don’t be grumpy. 别生闷气

12、Let’s get hammered. 让我们一醉方休

13、This is not role modelish. 这不是好榜样

14、You have the wrong person. 你认错人了

15、That’s an understatement. 保守的说,没错

16、You’re off acting like a freaking kid? 你却表现的跟个小屁孩似的?

17、Hookin’ up with some guy half your age. 老牛吃嫩草

S1 E17

1、He was a complete wuss. 他是个十足的窝囊废

2、We don’t hold grudges and resentments. 我们不需要怀恨在心

3、You don’t not going to like what I’m thinking. 我想到的可不是什么好事

4、You don’t have to be snarky about it. 你没必要那么生气

5、Somebody is no longer in charge. Sb.已经不管事了

6、It’s not my problem. 与我无关

7、I suppose it’s treacherous outside. 外面好像还真挺危险的

8、D&E的对白(个人相当喜欢)

E: You need me. I’ll get in. You could distract them, and then I’ll get Stefan out.

D: You’ll get yourself killed. You’re not going in there.

E: I’m going.

D: So, when you get me in, get out as quickly as you can. I know how to sneak around where they can’t hear me. You’

ll basically just be in the way.

E: Damon, now is not the time to be the lone ranger.

D: Fine, Elena, you can drive the getaway car. You’

re not going in the house

E: You can’t stop me. It’s Stefan we’re talking about here. You don’t understand.

D: Oh, I understand. I understand. He’

s the reason you live. His love lifts you up where you belong. I get it.

E: Can you not joke around for two seconds?

D: I can’t protect you, Elena. I don’

t know how many vampires there are in there. (Damon Snap!) That’

s how long it takes you to get your head ripped off. I have to be able to get in and get out. I can’

t be distracted with your safety. Or this will end up a bloodbath that none of us walk away from, including Stefan. I know. I get it. I understand. (啊!!太喜欢Ian说的这段台词了,早就背下来了,D党们,你们喜欢吗?)

9、What’s the holdup? 怎么磨磨蹭蹭的?

10、Are you insane? 你疯了吗?

11、You rescue, I’ll distract. 你救人,我掩护

12、We were bad-ass. 我们今天太牛了

S1 E18

1、What are those holier-than-thou reasons? 有什么虚伪的原因呢? 2、

What you say and what you do are typically two very different things. 你言行不一

3、I’m here for moral support if you need me. 我永远在精神上支持你

4、Stop messing around. 别胡闹了

5、Please don’t make me sorry for asking you. 别让我后悔找你帮忙

6、Don’t be a downer. 别扫兴

7、We’ll keep that between you and me. 天知地知,你知我知

8、It’s not worth me time. 不值得我浪费时间

9、Embarrass the family 让家族蒙羞

10、I’m better off without you. 我没你会活得更好

S1 E19

1、I’m OK with that. 我同意了

2、She doesn’t really do apologize. 她基本上从不道歉

I don’t do forgiveness. 我从不原谅别人

3、Believe what you want. 爱信不信

4、That Jekyll and Hyde feeling. 那种双重人格的感觉

5、They were trapped. 他们中圈套了

6、He seems on edge. 他很焦躁

7、It’s a little late for cold feet. 现在怯场有点晚了

8、Why so nosy? 为什么这么爱打听?

9、What’s the catch? 交换条件是什么?

S1 E20

1、arm yourselves 带上武器

2、It’s so hard to see him locked up like this. 真不忍心看他像这样被关着

3、It had nothing to do with you actually caring about him? 不是你对他的关心在作祟吗?

4、You’re a complete nuisance. 你真是个烦人的讨厌鬼

5、It blows! 多没劲啊!

6、Old lurky me? 老谋深算?

7、What do I care? 关我什么事?

8、It’s really silly to keep pretending. 继续装蒜是很愚蠢的事情

9、May I buy you a drink? 我能请你喝一杯吗?

10、That’s pretty much it. 差不多了

11、He’s such a do-gooder. 他是个好好先生

12、I’m connected around here. 我在这儿人脉很广

13、so emotional 这么感慨

14、May you rot in hell. 祝你下地狱

15、I wouldn’t beat myself up over it. 我可不会因此一蹶不振

16、You brood too much. 你想太多了

S1 E21

1、I don’t have any reasons that are gonna comfort u. 我没有任何能够让你释怀的理由

2、deliver a message 传话

3、I get the wrath of Caroline. C会生气

4、Don’t play dumb. 别装蒜了

5、Bonnie and Elena are on the outs. B和E不合

6、What’s all the furrowed brows? 怎么都愁眉不展?

7、Don’t ever confuse that for an acceptance of your lifestyle. 别以为这是我接受你作风的表示

8、It’s Eerie. 这是诡异

9、It can’t be just catch up. 不可能只是叙叙旧

10、What’s she after? 她要什么?

11、for God sake 看在上帝的面上

12、Don’t look for any redeeming qualities in me. 别想在我身上找到善良的影子

13、Your heart is free of me. 你心里不再有我

14、Damon and Elena are bonded. D和E关系很铁

S1 E22

1、suck it in 忍忍吧

2、r u defending him? 你在为他辩解?

3、I owe u. 我欠你的

4、cut her some slack 放她一马吧

5、good cop, bad cop. 一个唱白脸,一个唱红脸

6、there u go with the little jealousy act again 你又开始小肚鸡肠了

7、You’ve gone behind me? 你们背着我胡闹?

相关推荐