面试英语自我介绍-以银行面试为主

good morning !

It is really my honor to have the opportunity for this interview, now i will introduce myself briefly, I am 24 years old and graduated from South China university of technology. my major is financial engineering. and i had already got my master degree in July this year.

internship gave me a keen interest in banking. And In this year, from March i for Guangdong emerging industry challenging. Citi is the of all banks in Furthermore, i i'm and a person of

 

第二篇:银行面试自我介绍(含英文)+银行面试英语问题大全及回答(适用于其他外资企业)

银行面试自我介绍

尊敬的各位考官:

下午好,首先很感谢贵行能够给予面试的机会。

我叫【】,今年23岁,江苏南通人,目前是【】师范大学法学院在读研究生。我的性格开朗、自信,在不同的环境里都能够做到与周围的同学、朋友和睦相处;学习上我能够做到勤奋、自律,大学里连续四年均获得过奖学金;同时我曾经连续四年担任班级学习委员,大二时担任过一届院学生会调研部部长,也曾作为学院辩论队的队员参加过校辩论赛,有着不错的组织协调能力和沟通表达能力。银行作为现代社会经济运转的中枢,在整个国民经济的发展中发挥着举足轻重的作用,因此一直以来我都对银行业心怀向往。

如果这次能够加入建设银行我将会感到非常荣幸,这将是我人生的一次机遇,也是一次挑战,我将会秉承“中国建设银行,建设现代生活”的发展理念,兢兢业业,乐于奉献,为建设银行的发展,为国民经济的发展贡献自己的一份力量!

谢谢!

广发银行企业精神:“团结、进取、坚毅、求实”的企业精神

My Self-introduction

Dear Interviewer:

Good afternoon, first of all, I want to thank you for giving me the opportunity to this job interview.

My name is 【】 and I?m 23 years old, Jiangsu Nantong is my birthplace. Now I?m a post graduate student of Department of Law in 【】 Normal University. I am outgoing and confident, so I can always get along quite well with others. I?m diligent and self-discipline in learning. I have won scholarships for totally four consecutive years during my college; at the same time I have served as leader of the class to learn as well as a minister of student union in my sophomore year. As a college debate team member, I participated in the school debate game. I have good organizational skills and communication skills.

Banks, operate as a modern social and economic hub of the entire national economy, play a significant role, so I have been yearning hearts of the banking industry.

If this can join the Construction Bank I would be very pleased, this will be an opportunity for my life, but also a challenge, I will be adhering to the "China Construction Bank, the construction of modern life" development concept. I shall be conscientious and dedicated so as to contribute myself to the bank's development and also the national economy!

Thank you!

Guangdong

Development Bank entrepreneurial spirit: "unity, progress, perseverance, truth-seeking" spirit of enterprise

英语面试问题大全及回答

1. What is important to you in a job?

Challenge, the feeling of accomplishment, and knowing that you have made a contribution.

2. Why do you want to work for this organization?

Its reputation, the opportunities it offers, and the working conditions.

3. Why should we employ you? (我们为什么要雇佣你?)

My academic preparation, job skills, and enthusiasm about working for the firm.

4. If we hire you, how long will you stay with us? (你打算跟我们工作多久?) As long as my position here allows me to learn and to advance at a pace consistent with my

abilities〖职务随能力增长而相应提高〗.

5. What are your greatest strengths〖最大优点〗?

I can see what needs to be done and do it.

I?m willing to make decisions. (能当机立断。)

I work well with others. (我和他人容易共事。)

I can organize my time efficiently.

6. What are your greatest weaknesses〖最大缺点〗?

I tend to drive myself too hard. (我有时对自己要求过于严格。)

I expect others to perform beyond their capacities. (我对别人的能力期望过高。) I like to see a job done quickly. (我喜欢速战速决。)

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

你能在两分钟内自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。

Q:Why did you leave your last job?

你为什么离职呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。

我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即没有升迁机会。

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。

A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.

依我的工作经验,我相信能与同事相处的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization? 你对目前/从前的工作单位有何贡献?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。 Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。 Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗? 你能承受工作上的压力吗?

A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.

这种特点就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。

Q:What is your strongest traits?

你个性上最大的特点是什么?

A:Helpfulness and caring.

乐于助人和关心他人。

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

适应能力和幽默感。

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

乐观和友爱。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。 A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。

Q:What personality traits do you admire?

你欣赏哪种性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。

A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

有"实际行动"的人。

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作为行政人员,你有什么样的领导才能?

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

我觉得学习如何把人们的积极性调动起来,以及如何配合协同的团队精神,是我行政工作的主要目标。

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

我以开放式的政策,改进我的行政管理方式。

Q:How do you normally handle criticism?

你通常如何处理别人的批评?

A:Silence is golden. Just don?t say anything; otherwise the situation could become worse. I do, however, accept constructive criticism.

沈默是金。不必说什么,否则情况更糟,不过我会接受建设性的批评。 A:When we cool off, we will discuss it later.

我会等大家冷静下来再讨论。

Q: What do you find frustrating in a work situation?

在工作中,什么事令你不高兴?

A: Sometimes, the narrow-minded people make me frustrated.

胸襟狭窄的人,有时使我泄气。

A:Minds that are not receptive to new ideas.

不能接受新思想的那些人。

Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何处理与同事在工作中的意见不和?

A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across.

我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使对方了解我的观点。 Q:How do you handle your failure?

你怎样对待自己的失败?

A: None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake.

我们大家生来都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二个机会改正我的错误。 Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment.

什么会让你有成就感?

A:Doing my best job for your company.

为贵公司竭力效劳。

A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability.

尽我所能,完成一个项目。

Q:If you had a lot of money to donate, where would you donate it to? Why? 假如你有很多钱可以捐赠,你会捐给什么单位?为什么?

A:I would donate it to the medical research because I want to do something to help others.

我会捐给医药研究,因为我要为他人做点事。

A:I prefer to donate it to educational institutions.

我乐意捐给教育机构。

Q:What is most important in your life right now?

眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?

A:To get a job in my field is most important to me.

对我来说,能在这个领域找到工作是最重要的。

A:To secure employment hopefully with your company.

希望能在贵公司任职对我来说最重要。

Q:What current issues concern you the most?

目前什么事是你最关心的?

A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China?s entry to WTO on our industry.

目前中国经济的总体情况以及中国入世对我们行业的影响。

Q: How long would you like to stay with this company?

你会在本公司服务多久呢?

A: I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行业力继续学习和长进,我就会留在这里。

Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能预料五年后你会做什么吗?

A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future.

在上一个工作中积累了一些行政经验,我将来也许要运用我组织和计划上的经验和技巧。

A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在这个行业的能力和智慧。

A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也许有机会,我将会从事管理工作。

如果不愿正面回答,也可以说:

It would be premature for me to predict this。

现在对此问题的预测,尚嫌过早。

甚至还可以打趣的说:

Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director或 CEO 或 president.

说不定,我也能做你现在主任的工作呢!

Q: What range of pay-scale are you interested in?

你喜欢那一种薪水层次标准?

A: Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most.

薪水固然重要,但这工作伴随而来的责任更吸引我。

A: 假如你有家眷,可以说:

To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support.

坦白地说,我喜欢这份工作,不过我必须要负担我的家庭。

相关推荐