玩具总动员2影评

《玩具总动员2》影评

看完了近年皮克斯的新作品,享受了丰富的视觉盛宴后,再回头去看99年出品的《TOY STORY2》,确实画面和技术上有些欠缺,但欠缺的也仅仅是3D技术画面而已,剧情与其他电影相比,不管从剪辑到配乐,还是从情节到融入的哲理性都完全不亚于《Cars》和《Wall-E》。

当然,与之第一部相比在剧情上还是有些非常性的突破,甚至搞头,这回的玩具更性灵性了,不但流露出人类一样的真情,还都开起车来在大街上横冲直撞,甚至还通过重重关卡进入了机场的行礼安检程序,更搞的是,把〈侏罗纪1》恐龙后视镜追车的镜头完全的搬了进来,不能不说这有些生搬硬套。

当然在剧情上也丰富了许多,制造的多处紧张刺激气氛也非常不错,衍接得非常精彩,镜头的切换也显得相当成熟和理智.最重要的是它还融入了不小的人生哲理:人生苦短,芳华刹那间,我们也不知道自己何时就会过期,与其自抱自弃的暗自神伤,不如好好珍惜,享受每一刻,这才是硬道理.

当俏皮狂野的牛仔女Jessie放下野性,弱弱心伤的坐在窗前,仰望蓝天白云的时候,我们在美妙的when you loved me中探究着一个所谓玩具的灵性感受,一个玩具的忠诚。曾经可爱的女孩Emily视Jessie为好朋友,但是时光不久,女孩渐渐长大,取而代之的是化妆品.失宠后的Jessie不知被扔在床底下多久,直到有一天,终于还是被装进了盒子,抛弃荒野,玩具的命运.

万物皆有灵魂,也许这是真的,作为一个玩具,一个化工品,也许它真的就是有灵魂,有行为,有思想,只要你也愿意这样认为。玩具毕竟是玩具,孩子们也得成长,命中注定总有一天它们是要被扔进垃圾桶的,但巴斯光年却说:做为玩具,只有被小孩爱的时候才有价值.而胡迪也最终领悟到:没错,安迪是迟早要长大,但我不想错过每一刻.

 

第二篇:玩具总动员2电影中英文对白

玩具总动员2中英文对白

片名:玩具总动员2 (伽玛象限?第四区域) 巴斯光年任务日志

Buzz Lightyear mission log.

所有的迹象都显示 这就是札克天王的星球 All signs point to this planet as the location of Zurg's fortress,

但是却没有 智慧形生物的踪影

but there seems to be no sign of intelligent life anywhere.

(太空骑警巴斯光年) (札克天王监视器)

自投罗网吧,我的猎物 Come to me, my prey.

(札克天王能量库) 飞向宇宙?浩瀚无垠 To infinity and beyond!

(札克天王能量库)

我们又见面了,巴斯光年 这次你死定了 So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time.

我们又见面了,巴斯光年 这次你死定了 So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear, for the last time.

你休想,札克 Not today, Zurg!

(游戏结束)

不?不? 你差点就打败他 You almost had him.

我永远都赢不了札克 你会赢的,抱抱龙 - I'm never gonna defeat Zurg! - Sure, you will, Rex...

你当巴斯比我还要厉害

In fact, you're a better Buzz than I am.

我的手太短了

But look at my little arms!

我不能同时按 发射和跳跃的按键

I can't press the "fire" button and jump at the same time!

在哪儿?

-1页-

Where is it? Where is it? 胡迪

- Woody? - Huh?

别慌,牛仔

Hang on, cowboy!

你没事吧?

- Woody, are you all right? - Yeah.

我没事啦,巴斯 我不在的时候别忘了这些事

Yeah, I'm fine, Buzz. OK. Here's your list of things to do while I'm gone.

记得要换电池

Batteries need to be changed.

让柜底的玩具出来透透气

Toys in the bottom of the chest need to be rotated.

大家都要上拼字先生的课

And make sure everyone attends Mr. Spell's seminar...

「玩具被吞食该如何应变』

on what to do if you or a part of you is swallowed.

好吗?很好

OK? OK. Good. OK.

你还没找到帽子,对吧?

Woody, you haven't found your hat yet, have you?

对,安弟要参加牛仔营

And Andy's leaving for cowboy camp any minute,

我却找不到牛仔帽

and I can't find it anywhere!

别担心,再过几个钟头

Don't worry, Woody. In just a few hours,

你就能跟安弟坐在营火旁 一起烤香喷喷的马铃薯

you'll be sitting around a campfire with Andy making delicious, hot "sch'moes."

玩具总动员2中英文对白

是蕃薯啦,巴斯 没错,好吧

- They're called s'mores, Buzz. - Right. Right. Of course.

谁找到胡迪的帽子吗?

Has anyone found Woody's hat yet?

弟兄们,继续找 报告,我们还在找

Keep looking, men. Dig deeper! Negatory. Still searching.

前院小矮人说不在院子里 但是他会继续找 The lawn gnome next door says it's not in the yard, but he'll keep lookin'.

我们到处都找过了 不在茉莉房间 It's not in Molly's room. We've looked everywhere.

我找到了 你找到我的帽子? - I found it. - You found my hat?

你的帽子?不是啦 我老婆丢了耳环 Your hat? No. The missus lost her earring.

我的亲亲蛋头太太 你找到了

- My little sweet potato! - You found it!

家里有个 It's so nice...

强壮的蛋头老公真好

to have a big, strong spud around the house.

这下可好了 That's just great.

我去不成牛仔营 都是因为一顶蠢帽子

This'll be the first year I miss cowboy camp, all because of my stupid hat!

胡迪,看看你的靴底 别傻了

- Woody, look under your boot. - Don't be silly.

帽子不在那儿 你看看嘛

- My hat is not under my boot. - Would you just look?

瞧,没有帽子 只有「安弟』这两个字 No hat. Just the word "Andy."

不管你有没有帽子

-2页-

And the boy who wrote that

他还是会带你去牛仔营

would take you to camp with or without your hat.

对不起,宝贝 I'm sorry, Bo.

只是我等了一整年

It's just that I've been lookin' forward to this all year.

才能单独跟安弟相处

It's my one time with just me and Andy.

你这样好可爱哦

You're cute when you care.

别在巴斯面前这样嘛 管他的,他爱看就看 - Bo, not in front of Buzz. - Let him look.

宝贝小姐,你的绵羊 Miss Peep, your sheep!

我是艾而玩具城的艾而 This is Al from Al's Toy Barn

这儿有便宜货

and I'm sittin' on good deals.

好东西正要破卵而出

I think I'm feeling a deal hatching right now.

让我看看有什么 我有一块钱的玩具船、豆娃娃

Let's see what we got. We got boats for a buck Beanies for a buck...

快关掉,有人会听到 怎么关呀?

- Turn it off! Someone's gonna hear! - Which one is off?

价钱低得咕咕叫

Buck-buck-buck! And that's

cheap-cheap-cheap! So hurry on down...

是这个按钮

For cryin' out loud, it's this one.

我最恨那只鸡 大伙儿

- I despise that chicken. - Fellas! Fellas!

玩具总动员2中英文对白

我有好消息跟坏消息

OK, I got some good news, and I got some bad news.

快说吧 什么消息? What news?

好消息是我找到你的帽子

The good news is I found your hat, Woody.

我的帽子 弹簧狗,谢谢你?

My hat! Slink, thank you. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

你在哪儿找到的? 这就是坏消息

- Where'd you find it? - Well, that's the bad news.

是小狗巴斯特 It's Buster!

恶犬来袭! 全面备战!

Canine alert! Man your battle stations!

快行动!

Let's move, move, move!

胡迪,快躲起来 Woody! Hide! Quick!

好啦?好啦?你找到我了

OK, OK, OK. OK, OK! You found me!

夠了,巴斯特 火腿,它的表现如何? Buster, all right. Hey, how did he do, Hamm?

它又刷新纪录 乖,狗狗,坐下

- Looks like a new record. - OK, boy. Sit.

把手举起来

Reach for the sky.

你死了 Gotcha!

好棒哦,狗狗 Great job, boy.

我走了谁会想我?

Who's gonna miss me while I'm gone, huh?

谁会想我?

Who's gonna miss me?

-3页-

谁会想我呀?

Who's gonna miss me?

安弟,你的袋子呢?

Andy, you got all your stuff?

大伙儿周末愉快 礼拜天见

Have a good weekend, everybody. I'll see you Sunday night.

在我的房间 It's in my room.

手举起来 Stick 'em up.

我改天再教你吧

I guess we'll work on that later.

胡迪,准备去牛仔营啰

Hey, Woody. Ready to go to cowboy camp?

安弟,快点,五分钟后出发

Andy, honey, come on. Five minutes, and we're leavin'.

五分钟

Five minutes.

救命啊!谁来救我?

Help, help! Somebody help me!

邪恶的猪排博士,放开她 Let her go, evil Dr. Pork Chop! 不行 Never!

你得选择,胡迪警长 你要她怎么死? You must choose, Sheriff Woody. How shall she die?

鲨鱼?还是被猴子吃掉? Shark, or death by monkeys?

快选择吧 Choose!

我选择巴斯光年

I choose Buzz Lightyear!

(星际总部)

玩具总动员2中英文对白

那可不行

What? That's not a choice!

飞向宇宙?浩瀚无垠 To infinity and beyond!

我来救你,宝贝小姐 我的大英雄 - I'll save you, Miss Peep. - My hero.

谢了,巴斯 不客气,兄弟

- Thanks, Buzz. - No problem, buddy.

千万别惹上所向无敌的?

You should never tangle with the unstoppable duo

?胡迪和巴斯光年

of Woody and Buzz Lightyear! 糟了 Oh, no.

安弟,走了,妹妹都上车了

Andy, let's go! Molly's already in her car seat.

妈咪,胡迪的手被扯破了 糟糕

- But, Mom, Woody's arm ripped. - Oh, no.

也许可以在路上补好 不要,别带去吧 - Maybe we can fix. Him on the way. - No, just leave him.

别难过,乖乖 玩具没有永远不坏的

I'm sorry, honey, but you know toys don't last forever.

(三星级牛仔营)

怎么回事? 胡迪被放到架子上

- What happened? - Woody's been shelved. 安弟 Andy!

(小狗岛) (超大卡车)

胡迪? 胡迪,帅哥,你还好吧? - Woody? - Woody? Honey, are you OK?

咿呀,快骑吧,牛仔 Ride 'em, cowboy!

他回来了?他回来了 安弟从牛仔营提早回来了

-4页-

He's back? Hey, everybody! Andy's back! He's back early from cowboy camp!

各就各位,安弟来了

Places, everybody! Andy's coming!

胡迪,你想我吗?

Hey, Woody! Did you miss me?

跑吧?马儿 快骑吧,牛仔

Giddyap, giddyap, giddyap. Ride 'em, cowboy!

我忘了,你坏了

I forgot. You're broken.

我不要跟你玩了

I don't wanna play with you anymore.

(安弟)

不,安弟,不!

No, Andy! No. No, Andy! No!

安弟,安弟 Andy. Andy.

永别了,胡迪 Bye, Woody.

安弟,别走! No! No! Andy!

吱吱,是你吗? Wheezy, is that you?

嗨,胡迪 你怎么会在这儿?

- Hey, Woody. - What are you doing up here?

我以为妈咪 老早就把你修好了

I thought Mom took you to get your squeaker fix. Ed months ago.

安弟很着急耶 没有

- Andy was so upset. - Nah.

她只是安慰安弟而已

She just told him that to calm him down

然后就把我放上来

and then put me on the shelf.

你怎么不求救呢? 我试着吱吱叫

- Why didn't you yell for help? - Well, I tried squeakin'.

玩具总动员2中英文对白

可是没有用,没有人听得到

But I'm still broken. No one could hear me.

况且灰尘让我病得更重

Besides, the dust aggravates my condition.

反正我是无药可救了

What's the point in prolonging the inevitable?

我们最后都会沦落到那儿的

We're all just one stitch away from here to there.

前院拍卖

Yard sale? Yard sale!

前院拍卖!大伙儿,醒醒 外面在拍卖

Yard sale! Guys, wake up, wake up! There's a yard sale outside!

前院拍卖? 队长,紧急点名

- Yard sale? - Sarge, emergency roll call!

是,长官 紧急状况 Sir, yes, sir! Red alert!

马上全体集合 排成一列,快点

All civilians fall in position now! Single file! Let's move, move, move! 火腿

- Hamm? - Here.

蛋头先生、太太 在

- Potato Head, Mr. And Mrs? - Here.

蛋包蛋,在在在在在

Troikas. Check, check, check, check, check.

我最讨厌大拍卖 I hate yard sales!

有人来了

Someone's coming!

好吧,让我看看有什么 (两毛五) OK. Let's see what's up here.

(组合玩具) 永别了,胡迪 Bye, Woody.

-5页-

吱吱 快点,胡迪,快想办法

Wheezy! Think, think, Woody. Think, think, think.

狗狗,我在上面

Hey. Here, boy. Here, Buster! 这里 Up here!

不?不?

好了,快到前院

OK, boy. To the yard sale!

怎么回事? 他秀逗了 What's goin' on? He's nuts.

他的手没那么糟嘛 His arm ain't that bad.

别去找死,我们爱你

Don't do it, Woody! We love you!

下楼梯小心点

Careful on the steps, now.

走吧,狗狗 要装得若无其事

OK, boy. Let's go. And keep it casual.

不是装腔作势啦 Not that casual.

火腿大爷来也

Piggy bank coming through, coming through.

他在外面吗? 他在那儿 - Is he out there? - There he is.

(两毛五)

他爬进箱子了 He's in the box!

他只把自己标价两毛五

He's sellin' himself for 25 cents!

胡迪,你没这么不值钱吧 You're worth more than that.

等等,他找到什么

Hold on. Hold on. He's got something.

是吱吱 吱吱?

- It's Wheezy! - Wheezy?

玩具总动员2中英文对白

他不是自杀,他是去救人

Hey, it's not suicide. It's a rescue.

乖狗狗,别乱动 来吧,好兄弟

Good boy, Buster. Hold still. There. There you go, pal.

你真好,胡迪 好了

- Bless you, Woody. - All right, now.

回安弟房间吧

Back to Andy's room.

干得好,牛仔 Way to go, cowboy.

真是了不起 胡迪,我快掉下去了

- Golly bob howdy! - Woody, I'm slipping!

妈咪,你看看

Mommy... Mommy, look! Look at this!

你看,是一个牛仔娃娃 胡迪不是她的玩具 - Mommy, look! It's a cowboy dolly! - Hey, that's not her toy!

那个小女孩想干嘛?

What's that little gal think she's doin'?

妈咪,卖啦,好不好?

Mommy, Mommy, can we get it? Please? Mommy, please?

乖乖,不要啦,它坏了

You don't want that toy. It's broken.

我的靴子里有蛇

There's a snake in my boot.

原版手工上漆 天然染色、锁边背心 Original hand-painted face. Natural-dyed, blanket-stitched vest!

有点破,能补救 希望有你的手缝尼龙布制?

Little rip. Fix. Able. If only you had your hand-stitched, polyvinyl...

?牛仔帽 我找到了,我找到了

A hat! I found him! I found him! I found him!

巴斯特,安静

-6页-

Buster! Quiet down!

抱歉,我能帮忙吗? 当然能 - Ex. Cuse me. Can I help you? - Yes.

叫他别碰我的好友

You can help take his paws off my pal.

我出五毛钱卖这个破玩具

I'll give you 50 cents for all this junk.

这怎么会在这儿? 乖乖的把警长? - Now, how did this get down here? - Hand her the sheriff.

?交给她 Nice and easy.

五块钱 抱歉,这是家里的玩具

- Five dollars. - I'm sorry. It's an old family toy.

乖乖给我走开

Now just walk away.

另外一边

- Wait. - The other way.

我出五十块钱 五十元不少钱耶

- I'll give you 50 bucks for him. - Fifty bucks ain't bad.

我不卖 什么都能卖卖或交易

- It's not for sale. - Everything's for sale.

喜欢我的表吗? 抱歉

- Or trade. You like my watch? - Sorry.

他得救了,安弟的妈咪万岁 棒呆了,她让他吃瘪

- He's safe. Way to go! - She showed him!

茉莉,别乱摸 滚回家吧,胖子

- Molly, don't touch that, sweetie. - Yeah. Go home, Mr. Fancy Car.

等等 什么事?

- Hold on. - What's up?

巴斯,怎么了? What is it, Buzz?

发生什么事? What's happening?

玩具总动员2中英文对白

他在干嘛?

What's he doing?

我不敢看 矇住我的眼睛,好吗?

I can't watch! Can someone cover my eyes?

他想要偷走胡迪 什么?

- He's stealin' Woody! - What? He can't take Woody.

那是犯法的 It's illegal.

他去哪儿? 想想办法呀

- Where's he going? - Do something. 巴斯 Buzz!

巴斯,阻止他 Get him, Buzz.

红色夹克在哪里? Where's the red jacket?

(要卖请早) (三郡车牌)

怎么会有人要偷走胡迪呢?

Why would someone steal Woody?

(儿童不宜进入) (证物A) (证物A)

我们再回顾一次

All right. Let's review this one more time.

8时32分左右

At precisely 8:32-ish,

证物A胡迪遭到绑架

Ex. Hibit A, Woody, was kidnapped.

证物B绑匪的素描

Ex. Hibit B, a composite sketch of the kidnapper.

他的胡子没那么长 好吧,画板,帮他刮胡子

- He didn't have a beard like that. - Fine. Etch, give him a shave.

绑匪比较胖

-7页-

The kidnapper was bigger than that.

你们真挑剔 直接跳到证物F

- Picky, picky, picky. - Let's just go straight to Ex. Hibit F.

绑匪的车子

The kidnapper's vehicle.

他从这方向逃离现场

Now, the vehicle fled the scene in this direction.

你的眼睛装反了 是另一边啦

Your eyes are in backwards. It went the other way.

别教训我,猪头 Hey. Put a cork in it.

FBI英文怎么拼呀? 我的犯罪现场 - How do you spell FBI? - My crime scene!

瞎眼龙,走路要看路,好吗?

Why don't you watch where you're going, Godspilla?

我没看到犯罪现场 不好意思

- I didn't know there was a crime scene. - Ex. Cuse me. Ex. Cuse me.

请安静点 谢谢

A little quiet, please. Thank you.

懒骨头

Lazy toy brain.

逊角色 巴斯,你在干嘛?

- Lousy try Brian. - What are you doing, Buzz?

那辆车的车牌暗藏玄机

It's some sort of message encoded on that vehicle's I.D. Tag.

车牌的字母没什么意义

- Liz try bran. - It's just a license plate.

没错,本郡总共有

- It's just a jumble of letters. - Yeah, and there are about

三百五十万辆汽车

3.5 million registered cars in the tri-county

玩具总动员2中英文对白

area alone.

没用的软脚虾 Lou's thigh burn.

没有用啦 让巴斯继续玩玩具吧

This can't help. Let's leave Buzz to play with his toys.

玩具?等等!

Toy. Toy. Toy. Hold on!

艾而玩具城 艾而玩具城! - Al's Toy Barn. - Al's Toy Barn!

画板,画出扮成公鸡的人

Etch, draw that man in a chicken suit.

就是那个公鸡人 It's the chicken man!

他就是嫌犯 That's our guy.

我早就知道那只鸡有问题

I knew there was something I didn't like about that chicken.

好啦,我马上来

Yeah, yeah, yeah. I'll be right there.

这次广告要一次搞定

And we're gonna do this commercial in one take, do you hear me,

因为我正在办一件正事

because I am in the middle of something really important.

我的小牛仔朋友 你会让我发大猜?

You, my little cowboy friend, are gonna make me big buck-buck-bucks. 安弟 Andy!

我不敢相信 他们礼拜六竟然?

I can't believe I have to drive all the way to work on a Saturday.

?要我大老远开车跑去上班 All the way to work!

-8页-

(艾而玩具城) 什么? What?

停!马儿,停!坐下来!

Hey! Stop! Horsy, stop! Stop! Sit, boy!

我叫你坐!

Stop it! Sit, I said!

是你?是你?是你?

It's you! It's you! It's you! It's you! It's you!

真的是你! 是我

- It's really you! - What's me?

我的靴子里有蛇

There's a snake in my boot.

就是你 请你别再说了

- It is you! - Please stop saying that.

老矿工就说有一天你会来

Prospector said someday you'd come.

乖乖老天爷

Sweet mother of Abraham Lincoln!

老矿工一定很想见你

The Prospector! He'll wanna meet ya!

过来跟老矿工问好

Say "hello" to the Prospector!

(邋遢矿工彼得)

这是个盒子 他是全新的

- It... It's a box... - He's mint in the box...

没有拆封过

Never been opened.

红心,把我转过来 让我看看

Turn me around, Bullseye, so I can see.

(胡迪牛仔秀系列玩具) 浪子终于回头了

Why, the prodigal son has returned.

是你,你来了 It's you! It's you!

是你?是你?

You're here! It's you! It's you! It's you!

玩具总动员2中英文对白

我真的被吓坏了

OK. I'm officially freaked-out now.

我们等了多少年 才等到这一天

We've waited countless years for this day.

很高兴见到你,胡迪 听好,我不知道? - It's good to see you, Woody. - Listen. I don't know wh...

你怎么知道我的名字? 你的名字家喻户晓,胡迪

- Hey, how do you know my name? - Everyone knows your name, Wood-y.

你不记得自己是谁吗? 红心

Why, you don't know who you are, do you? Bullseye?

(胡迪牛仔秀) 那是我耶 That's me.

(牛仔牌玉米脆片) (胡迪牛仔秀) (牛仔牌玉米脆片) (胡迪牛仔秀) 哇赛 Wow.

(时代杂志) (生活杂志) 老天爷 Holy cow.

牛仔牌玉米脆片 Cowboy Crunchies

唯一的巧克力口味壳类早餐

the cereal that's sugar-frosted and dipped in chocolate

热情赞助

proudly presents:

胡迪牛仔秀,大家一起玩

Woody's Roundup Come on it's time to play

那是翠丝,唱歌女牛仔

There's Jessie the yodeling cowgirl

瞧,那是我

Look it! That's me!

-9页-

红心,胡迪的好马儿 他真聪明

- Bullseye he's Woody's horse - He's a smart one

邋遢矿工彼得 我的丁字鎚呢?

- Pete the old Prospector - Has anyone seen my pick?

当然还有男主角他本人

And the man himself Of course it's time for Sheriff Woody

胡迪警长他最行 He's the very best

他是西部

He's the rootin'-est tootin'-est cowboy

最棒最酷最炫的警长 In the wild wild west

胡迪牛仔秀

Woody's Roundup

(选台音量) (选台音量)

我找不到 每一台都找不到

I can't find it! It doesn't seem to be on any of these stations.

继续找 你转得太慢了

- Keep looking. - You're going too slow.

让我来

Let me take the wheel.

太快了 It's too fast.

你怎么看得到? 我看得到

- How can you even tell what's on? - I can tell.

转回去 回去

Stop! Back, back, back!

太晚了,转过头了 我要从头开始

Too late. I'm in the 40s. Got to go 'round the horn. It's faster.

对了 找到大公鸡就没错

- Back, back! Stop! - And look for the giant chicken!

玩具总动员2中英文对白

画板,快画吧 Now, Etch!

我一定要去这里

That's where I need to go.

不行,巴斯,你办不到的

You can't go, Buzz. You'll never make it there.

上次胡迪冒险救我

Woody once risked his life to save me.

这次我不去救他 就不配当他的朋友 I couldn't call myself his friend if I weren't willing to do the same.

谁要跟来?

So who's with me?

我替你多装一双鞋 还有愤怒的双眼,以防万一

I'm packing you an extra pair of shoes and your angry eyes just in case.

我要你找到胡迪 替我亲他一下 This is for Woody when you find him.

好吧,可是我亲他 All right,

跟你亲他的意义很不同

but I don't think it'll mean the same coming from me.

巴斯光年先生 你一定要把胡迪救出来 Mr. Buzz Lightyear, you just gotta save my pal Woody.

我会尽力而为,吱吱 I'll do my best, son.

好了,大伙儿,出发吧 OK, fellas. Let's roll.

我跳了 Geronimo!

我有这么多打电玩的经验

You'd think with all my video game ex. Perience,

所以应该是难不倒我

I'd be feeling more prepared.

-10页-

重点是?你得放手 The idea is to let go.

我们会赶在安弟之前回来

We'll be back before Andy gets home.

别随便跟陌生玩具说话

Don't talk to any toy you don't know!

飞向艾而玩具城

To Al's Toy Barn and beyond!

老矿工

They don't call this

这座废弃矿坑真是可怕

the old abandoned mine for nothin' Prospector.

我们最好赶紧出去

I reckon we oughta get outta here.

我的黄金呢? 等等,我来点蜡烛 Where's my gold? Hold on. I'll light me a candle.

这根蜡烛烧得好快

This sure is a fast-burnin' wick.

这是炸药,我们完蛋了

Blast us to smithereens! That there's dynamite!

我的妈呀 让我来求救

- Holy tarnation! - I'll call for help.

小动物,去找胡迪警长 快去

Hey critters go get Sheriff Woody. Now scurry!

真好,红心

Good job Bullseye.

新的学校终于盖好了

I reckon the new schoolhouse is finally done.

什么?

What's that?

翠丝和老矿工 被困在废弃矿坑

Jessie and Prospector are trapped in the old abandoned mine

玩具总动员2中英文对白

老矿工误触炸药

and Prospectorjust lit a stick of dynamite thinkin' it was a candle

他们就快要被炸成碎片?

and now they're about to be blown to smithereens?

红心,快马加鞭吧

Ride like the wind Bullseye!

别煽风点火,翠丝 你得用头脑才能熄灭炸药

You're fannin' the flames Jessie! It takes brains to put out that fire.

我的屁股着火了

My biscuits are burnin'!

(大峡谷)

胡迪跟红心能跃过大峡谷吗?

Will Woody and Bullseye land to safety?

他们能及时救出 翠丝跟老矿工彼得吗? Can they reach Jessie and Stinky Pete in time?

下周同一时间记得收看 「胡迪冒险记』大结局

Tune in net week for the eciting conclusion: "Woody's Finest Hour."

棒呆了,下一集

All right! All right! Next tape!

等等,接下来怎么样?

Hey, wait. What happened? What happens next?

我要看大结局 没有了

- Come on! Let's see the next episode! - That's it.

什么? What?

后来节目被迫停播

The show was canceled after that.

慢着,那座废弃矿坑

Wait, wait, wait. What about the gold mine

可爱的小动物跟炸药呢?

and the cute little critters and the dynamite?

-11页-

这么精采的节目 怎么会被停播呢?

That was a great show! I mean, why cancel it?

三个字:太空人 Two words: Sput-nik.

太空人一登陆月球 小孩子只想玩太空玩具 Once the astronauts went up, children only wanted to play with space toys.

我知道那种感觉 我有自己的节目耶

I know how that feels. But still, my own show.

你们看看这些玩意 你不知道吗?

- I mean, look at all this stuff! - Didn't you know?

你是热门的抢手货耶

Why, you're valuable property!

真希望我的朋友们能来分享 哇赛,是我耶 I wish the guys could see this. Hey-howdy-hey. That's me.

我有溜溜球 I'm on a yo-yo.

(胡迪牛仔秀)

洁白的牙齿 帅气依然不减

Nice teeth. And yet, still a good-lookin' guy.

(孤儿)

这是存钱筒,酷毙了 It's a bank! Cool.

这是什么?只要按一下

What do you do? You push the hat, and out co...

就会吹泡泡,真高明 Out come bubbles. Clever.

这玩意是做什么的?

Wow. What's this thing do?

我懂了 I get it.

我的靴子里有蛇

"There's a snake in my boot."

红心,向前跑

玩具总动员2中英文对白

Hey, Bullseye. Go long! Go long!

一台老唱机 A record player!

我好久没看到这个了

I haven't seen one of these in ages.

好了,现在慢一点 OK, now. Slow.

好好笑哦,红心 That's funny, Bullseye.

上来吧,女牛仔 快一点 Hop on, cowgirl! Think fast!

不错嘛 胡迪牛仔秀,大家一起玩

- Not bad. - It's time for Woody's Roundup

他是西部

He's the very best

最棒最酷最炫的警长

He's the rootin'-est tootin'-est cowboy...

你看,我们凑成一整组了

Look at us! We're a complete set!

现在可以去博物馆了 博物馆?

- Now it's on to the museum. - Museum?

什么博物馆? 独一无二的博物馆 - What museum? - The museum.

我们被卖到东京的 小西玩具博物馆

We're being sold to the Konishi Toy Museum in Tokyo.

在日本耶 日本?

- That's in japan! - Japan?

不行,我不能去日本

No, no, no, no, no. I can't go to japan.

什么意思?

What do you mean?

我得回去找我的主人安弟

I've got to get back home to my owner, Andy.

你们看

Hey, look, look. See?

-12页-

他还有主人 我的老天

- He still has an owner. - My goodness.

我?不要 No. Can't go.

我不要回去储藏室

I can't do storage again. I just can't!

翠丝 我不要回到黑暗中

- Jessie. - I won't go back in the dark!

她是怎么了?

What's the matter? What's wrong with her?

我们一直被关在储藏室

Well, we've been in storage for a long time

等你来

waiting for you.

为什么? 一定要有你 - Why me? - The museum's

博物馆才肯收藏我们

only interested in the collection if you're in it, Woody.

没有你,我们就得回储藏室

Without you, we go back into storage.

就这么简单 不公平

- It's that simple. - It's not fair!

你怎么可以这样?

How can you do this to us?

对不起,这是个错误

Hey, look. I'm sorry, but this is all a big mistake.

我在前院拍卖时被? 前院拍卖?

- You see, I was in this yard sale... - Yard sale?

如果你有主人 怎么会被拍卖?

Why were you in a yard sale if you have an owner?

我只是去救一个朋友

Well, I wasn't supposed to be there. I was trying to save another toy when...

玩具总动员2中英文对白

是因为你坏了吗? 安弟把你弄坏了吗? Was it because you're damaged? Did this Andy break you?

对,但是?不对! 那只是个意外

Yeah, but... No, no, no, no, no! It was... It was an accident.

听起来他真是爱惜你

- I mean... - Sounds like he really loves you.

才不是这样 我也不想去博物馆

It's not like that, OK? And I'm not going to any museum!

我也不想回储藏室

Well, I'm not going back into storage!

艾而回来了 Al's coming!

翠丝,跳进去 Go! Go on, jessie.

翠丝,看着我 Jessie, look at me.

我保证你一定出得来 快跳进去吧

I promise you'll come out of the box... Now go! Go!

好戏登场了 It's show time!

钱来也?钱来也?

Money, baby. Money, money, money.

现在轮到男主角登场

And now, the main attraction.

不!他的手呢?

No! His arm! Where's his arm?

糟了,不!

我该怎么办?我知道了

What am I gonna do? I know. I know.

快接?快接电话

Come on! Come on! Come on! Pick up the phone!

是我艾而

- Hello? - It's me. It's Al.

-13页-

我有紧急状况 I got an emergency.

我在忙 大家都在忙

- I'm busy. - Yes, we're all busy.

你今晚一定要过来

Look. It has to be tonight.

好吧,明天一大早就来

All right. All right. But first thing in the morning.

完了,天啊 我不敢相信 It's gone! I can't believe it!

我的手断了 过来让我瞧瞧

- My arm is completely gone! - All right. Come here. Let me see that.

只是线断了,很容易补的

It's just a popped seam, easily repaired.

算你走运 走运?

- You should consider yourself lucky. - Lucky?

你是老糊涂吗? 我的手断了耶

Are you shrink-wrapped? I am missing my arm!

那又怎样? Big deal.

(嗨,大家好)

让他走吧,他的主人这么好

Let him go. I'm sure his precious Andy

一定很想跟一个 独臂牛仔玩的

is dying to play with a one-armed cowboy doll.

翠丝,你知道他这种情况 在外头撑不了一小时

Why, jessie, you know he wouldn't last an hour on the streets in his condition.

外面的世界对玩具而言 太危险了

It's a dangerous world out there for a toy.

在我赛好之前别偷看

All right. Nobody look till I get my cork back in.

玩具总动员2中英文对白

干得好,走了两条街 剩下十九条街

Good work, men. Two blocks down and only 19 more to go.

什么? 十九条街? - What? - Nineteen?

还要多久啊?我快累毙了

Are we gonna do this all night? My parts are killing me.

别这样

Come on, fellas.

我被小薛抓走胡迪有放弃吗? 没有

Did Woody give up when Sid had me strapped to a rocket?

没错,你把他踢下卡车 他有放弃吗? And did he give up when you threw him out of the back of that moving van?

你非得提这档事吗? 他没有放弃

- You had to bring that up. - No, he didn't!

有一个朋友需要我们 我们一定要把他安全救回家

We have a friend in need, and we will not rest until he's safe in Andy's room!

继续前进

Now let's move out!

今天的节目全部播放完毕

And that concludes our broadcast day.

红心,走开

Bullseye. Bullseye, go, go, go, go.

别帮我的忙 我是坏人,记得吗?

Come on. You don't wanna help me. I'm the bad guy.

我会害你们被收起来 快走开

You're gonna go back in storage because of me, remember? Just go.

好啦,好啦

Bullseye... All right. All right.

但是你不能出声 来吧

But you have got to keep quiet. Come on.

-14页-

过来,好马儿 Over here. Attaboy.

好了,把我抬起来 OK, Bullseye. Upsy-daisy.

红心,别乱来 Bullseye. Cut it out.

别这样,红心

Stop it. Stop it, Bullseye. Stop it. Stop it.

别闹了 Stop it.

胡迪牛仔秀,大家一起玩

Woody's Roundup Come on it's time to play

警察先生,我发誓我没有? No, Officer! I swear. What?

进去吧,好了 烂盒子

Get in there. There you go. Cheap case.

电视遥控器呢? 遥控器呢?

Where is the remote? Where is the remote?

我每次都乱放?在这儿

Why don't I put it in the same place every... Here it is.

你太卑鄙了

What is your problem?

很抱歉我帮不了你

Look, I'm sorry I can't help you guys out.

不过你也不必耍这一招

Really, I am. But you didn't have to go and pull a stunt like that.

你说是我干的

What? You think I did that?

是啊,难道电视会自动打开

Right. The TV just happened to turn on,

遥控器会自己 飞到你面前吗?

and the remote magically ended up in front of you!

你是说我是骗子吗? 你是不打自招

玩具总动员2中英文对白

- You calling me a liar? - Well, if the boot fits...

再说一次 Say that again.

你是不打自招 If the boot fits.

好吧,牛仔 OK, cowboy.

尝到苦头了吧 把话收回去,收回去 How do you like that? Take it back! Take it back!

别以为你是女孩子 我就会饶过你

Don't think just 'cause you're a girl, I'm gonna take it easy on you.

翠丝、胡迪,马上住手

Jessie, Woody, you stop this at once.

(拿丁字鎚的玩偶 他还会说话哟) (胡迪牛仔秀系列玩具) 我不知道电视怎么会打开

I don't know how that television turned on,

不过打架没有用

but fighting about it isn't helping anything.

要是我的双手健全? 你没有双手

- If I had both my arms... - The fact is, you don't, Woody,

所以你最好等到早上

so I suggest you just wait until morning.

工匠会来修补你 然后我就走人

- The cleaner will come, fix. Your arm... - And then I'm outta here!

红心,你不要这样

Oh, no, no. Bullseye, don't take it that way.

只是安弟? 安弟?安弟?

- It's just that Andy... - Andy, Andy, Andy.

他只关心安弟

That's all he ever talks about.

巴斯,慢一点好吗?

Hey, Buzz, can we slow down?

-15页-

我要提醒你 我可是身怀巨款耶

May I remind you that some of us are carrying over six. Dollars in change?

能量减低,必须休息

Losing health units. Must rest.

大家都到齐了吗? 还没有

- Is everyone present and accounted for? - Not quite everyone.

谁落后了? 我的屁股 - Who's behind? - Mine.

大伙儿 玩具为什么要过马路?

Hey, guys. Why do the toys cross the road?

火腿,别闹了 我最爱猜迷,为什么? - Not now, Hamm. - I love riddles. Why?

为了到对面的公鸡城

To get to the chicken on the other side!

(艾而玩具城) 是那只公鸡 The chicken!

我们已经尽了力 我们一定要过马路 - Oh, well. We tried. - We'll have to cross.

什么? What the...

我可不想变成洋芋泥

You're not turning me into a mashed potato.

我虽然不聪明 但是我知道马路如虎口 I may not be a smart dog, but I know what roadkill is.

一定有安全的办法

There must be a safe way.

机会来了 预备,走吧

OK. Here's our chance. Ready. Set. Go. 停! Drop! 走 Go!

停!我说停!

玩具总动员2中英文对白

Drop! I said "drop"! 走 Go! 停 Drop. 走 Go.

挺顺利的嘛 That went well.

大伙儿,干得好 就快找到胡迪了

Good job, troops. We're that much closer to Woody.

谢天谢地,你终于来了 Thank goodness you're here.

这里有玩具要修理吗?

Is the specimen ready for cleaning?

你要花多久时间?

So how long is this gonna take?

这是艺术,急不得 You can't rush art.

(艾而玩具城) (休息中)

糟糕,休息了 Oh, no. It's closed.

我又不是学龄前玩具 我识字

We're not preschool toys, Slinky. We can read.

你迟到了

Hey, joe, you're late.

快工作吧

We've got a ton of toys to unload.

好啦,我来了啦

All right. All right. I'm comin'. I'm comin'.

好了,走吧 All right. Let's go.

可是上面写“休息了”耶 But the sign says it's closed.

-16页-

等等,一起来,跳!

No, no, no, no. All together. Now!

(击败札克天王必胜秘笈) (想击败札克天王?)

我的妈 地方这么大怎么找呀?

Whoa, Nelly! How are we going to find Woody in this place?

只要找到艾而,就能找到胡迪 出发

Look for Al. We find Al, we find Woody. Now move out!

胡迪?

- Woody? - Woody.

(安弟) 好了

There you go.

他是展示品

He's for display only.

一直玩的话就会坏掉

You handle him too much, he's not gonna last.

不可思议,你是个天才 他就像全新的 It's amazing. You're a genius. He's just like new.

(全新)

(太空骑警巴斯光年) 哇赛 Wow.

(全新配备)

这玩意我倒是用得上 I could use one of those.

这玩意我倒是用得上 I could use one of those.

(太空骑警巴斯光年)

一定要卖这本书 才能打败札克

You know, they make it so you can't defeat Zurg unless you buy this book.

这简直是敲诈嘛

It's extortion. That's what it is.

我以为黄金宝杖是用来?

Hey, I always thought the golden sector was the only...

玩具总动员2中英文对白

这样找起来比较拉风

I thought we could search in style.

干得好,火腿 你没有手指,我来开车

Nice going there, Hamm. So how about letting a toy with fingers drive?

我真的有这么胖吗? Am I really that fat?

你在干嘛?

- What are you doing? - You're in direct violation

你违反了6404.5条规 of Code 6404.5,

太空战警一定要留在睡眠舱

stating all space rangers are to be in hyper-sleep

等待上级的指令

until awakened by authorized personnel.

不是吧 Oh, no.

你这是脱队行动

You're breakin' ranks, ranger.

巴斯光年呼叫星际总部

Buzz Lightyear to Star Command.

这儿有一名逃兵 我以前没这么神经吧? - I've got an AWOL space ranger. - Tell me I wasn't this deluded.

不准顶嘴,我有雷射光 别逼我使用它 No back talk! I have a laser, and I will use it.

什么雷射,它只是灯泡

You mean the laser that's a light bulb?

你是脑袋有问题吗? 你差点把我害死 Has your mind been melded? You could've killed me, space ranger.

你这个星际叛徒

Or should I say "traitor"?

我没时间跟你穷蘑菇

- I don't have time for this. - Halt!

-17页-

我命令你站住 I order you to halt!

听我说,听好

Listen to me. Listen. Wait.

这条通道走过了 才没有

- We've been down this aisle already. - We've never been down this aisle.

这排是粉红色的 我们迷路了 - It's pink. - Face it. We're lost.

退后,退后

Back it up. Back it up.

好棒的派对

What a great party!

你能弯多低?你能弯多低?

How low can you go? How low can you go?

美女们

Ex. Cuse me, ladies.

你们知道艾而在哪儿吗?

Does anyone know where we might find the Al of Al's Toy Barn?

我来帮忙 I can help.

我是导游芭比

I'm Tour Guide Barbie.

请别把头手和配件伸出车外

Please keep your hands, arms and accessories inside the car,

请别用闪光灯

and no flash photography.

谢谢 我是有妇之夫?

- Thank you. - I'm a married spud. I'm a married spud.

那就把机会让给单身汉

- I'm a married spud. - Then make room for the single fellas.

右手边是模型汽车系列 19xx年系列有16辆车

玩具总动员2中英文对白

To our right is the Hot Wheels aisle. Developed in 1967,

包括雪佛兰跑车

the original series had 16 cars, including the Corvette.

对不起,小姐,请问 艾而的办公室在哪儿? I beg your pardon, ma'am, but where's Al's office?

请在导览之后再发问 感谢您

Please hold all questions until the end of the tour. Thank you.

上面教你怎么打败札克天王 It says how you defeat Zurg! Look!

抱抱龙,快拿开

- Ex. Cuse me, sir. - Get this outta here, "geek-osaur."

小心! 停车!停车!

- Look out! - Stop, stop, stop!

方向盘打直

Turn into the spin, Barbie!

我的必胜秘笈

My source of power!

回来!

No! Come back! Hey!

等等我,慢一点

Wait up! Hey! Come on! Slow down!

恐龙在后面,慢一点

Dinosaur overboard! Slow down!

请留在座位上

Remain seated, please.

“西班牙语”

听我说,你不是太空战警

Listen to me. Listen to me. You're not really a space ranger.

你是个玩具 我们都是玩具

You're a toy. We're all toys. Do you hear me?

你等着受军法审判吧

Well, that should hold you till the court

-18页-

martial.

放开我,你搞不懂状况

Let me go! You don't realize what you're doing!

这里是巴斯光年区

And this is the Buzz Lightyear aisle.

1995那年 巴斯光年玩偶供不应求

In 1995, shortsighted retailers did not order enough dolls to meet demand.

巴斯 停车,你们是谁?

- Hey, Buzz! - Halt! Who goes there?

别闹了,上车吧

Quit clownin' around and get in the car!

巴斯 我知道该怎么击败札克

Buzz, Buzz, I know how to defeat Zurg!

真的吗? 上车后我再告诉你

- You do? - Come on. I'll tell you on the way.

大伙儿,他不是真的巴斯 你们认错人了 No, no, guys! You've got the wrong Buzz! You've got the wrong Buzz!

这么酷的皮带哪来的?

Say, where'd you get the cool belt, Buzz?

猪扑满,这是标准配备

Well, slotted pig, they're standard issue.

(西部服饰,牛仔头巾) (和胡迪一起学弹吉他) 我就像在印钞票一样

It's like printing my own money.

喂,干嘛? Yeah? What?

小西先生,是的 照片都在这儿

Mr. Konishi. Yes, I have the pictures right here.

我正开车赶去办公室 准备传真给你

In fact, I'm in the car right now on my way to the office to fax. Them to you.

我在过隧道,讯号不清楚

I'm going through a tunnel! I'm breakin' up!

玩具总动员2中英文对白

你们看,我真是焕然一新

Wow! Will you look at me? It's like I'm fresh out of the box!

他缝得好牢 这下安弟一定扯不坏

Look at this stitching! Andy's gonna have a hard time rippin' this! Hello!

嗨,你好 Hi! Hello!

太好了,你可以走了 Great. Now you can go.

真是个好主意

Well, what a good idea.

胡迪,别生翠丝的气

Woody, don't be mad at jessie.

她受的苦也夠多了

She's been through more than you know.

你在走之前跟她和好吧

Why not make amends before you leave, huh?

这是你应该做的

It's the least you can do.

好吧,不过没什么用

All right. But I don't know what good it'll do.

你在上面干嘛?

Hey. Whatcha doin' way up here?

我想再看太阳一眼 然后就会永远被关起来 Thought I'd get one last look at the sun before I get packed away again.

我知道你很恨我

Look, jessie. I know you hate me for leaving,

但是我一定要回家 but I have to go back.

我还是安弟的玩具 I'm still Andy's toy.

要是你认识安弟 一定会了解?

Well, if you knew him, you'd understand. Andy's a real...

-19页-

让我猜,他是个特别的小孩

Let me guess. Andy's a real special kid.

你是他最好的朋友

And to him, you're his buddy, his best friend.

只要安弟跟你一起玩 虽然你不会动

And when Andy plays with you, it's like even though you're not moving,

你却觉得自己是活的 因为他也认为你是真的

you feel like you're alive, because that's how he sees you.

你怎么知道?

How did you know that?

因为爱咪莉也一样

Because Emily was just the same.

她是我的一切

She was my whole world.

当我有人爱

When somebody loved me

一切都美好

Everything was beautiful

每一分每一秒

Every hour we spent together

都活在我心中

Lives within my heart

每当她流泪

And when she was sad

我为她擦干

I was there to dry her tears

每当她开心,我也很快乐

And when she was happy so was I

当她还爱我

When she loved me

不管寒冬或酷暑

Through the summer and the fall

只要有彼此,我们不寂莫 We had each other That was all

玩具总动员2中英文对白

我跟她一起

Just she and I together

永远相偎依

Like it was meant to be

每当她孤单

And when she was lonely

我就陪着她

I was there to comfort her

我也知道

And I knew that

她爱我

She loved me

一年一年过去

So the years went by

我还是一样

I stayed the same

她却越走越远

But she began to drift away

丢下我一个 I was left alone

但我仍然期待她

Still I waited for the day

说一声

When she'd say

我永远? I will always

?都爱你 Love you

于是我痴痴的等 Lonely and forgotten

希望她再看一眼

I never thought she'd look my way

终于她笑着抱着我

She smiled at me and held me

就像美好的从前

-20页-

Just like she used to do

她是那么地爱我 Like she loved me 疼我

When she loved me

当我有人爱

When somebody loved me

一切都美好

Everything was beautiful

每一分每一秒

Every hour we spent together

都活在我心中

Lives within my heart

(爱心捐献)

When she loved me

当她还爱我

我们忘不了爱咪莉或安弟

You never forget kids like Emily or Andy.

但是他们会忘了我们 But they forget you.

翠丝,我不知道 你走吧

- Jessie, I... I didn't know. - Just go.

友情能维持多久?

How long will it last, Woody?

你真的以为安弟 会带你一起上大学

Do you really think Andy is gonna take you to college

或是度蜜月吗?

or on his honeymoon?

安弟会长大

Andy's growing up,

你无法阻止他

and there's nothing you can do about it.

你有两个选择

It's your choice, Woody.

你可以回去 或是跟我们一起永远保存

玩具总动员2中英文对白

You can go back, or you can stay with us and last forever.

受到世世代代小孩的喜爱

You'll be adored by children for generations.

我算哪根葱,怎么能拆散 「胡迪牛仔秀」? Who am I to break up the Roundup gang?

胡迪,你在吗? 这也是空盒子

- Hey, Woody, are you in here? - Nah. This one's empty too.

胡迪?

- Woody! Woody! - Woody!

打扰了,请问两位 有没有看到断手的牛仔?

Pardon me, gentlemen, but have either of you seen a cowboy doll with a bad arm?

没有耶 嘿,他在跟我讲话

- Why, no, I haven't. - Hey! He was talkin' to me!

他是在跟我讲话 可恶

- No! He was talkin' to me! - Why, you...

我们一直以为 You see, all along,

入口是札克城堡的大门

we thought the way into Zurg's fortress was through the main gate,

其实秘密入口在左边 藏在阴影底下

but in fact, the secret entrance is to the left, hidden in the shadows.

左边的阴影下,知道了

To the left in the shadows. Got it.

有人来了 大家快找掩护

- Someone's coming. - Everyone, take cover.

路上大赛车,就甭提了

It was a big pile-up, but I don't want to bore you with the details.

请问你的传真几号?

Yes. Now, let me confirm your fax. Number. 42…

-21页-

- 011... - 011. Wait.

好多号码哦 知道了

That's a lot of numbers. No. I got it.

是他 公鸡人

- It's him. - The chicken man.

奇怪,他一点都不像家禽

Funny, he doesn't look like poultry.

他就是绑匪没错

That's the kidnapper, all right.

他才不是绑匪 他是札克的爪牙

A kidnapper! An agent of Zurg if I ever saw one.

这就是我的无价之宝

And the piece de resistance!

我保证这会是 你最耀眼的收藏品

I promise the collection will be the crown jewel of your museum.

那是胡迪 这些货你都看了

- It's Woody! - Now that I have your attention,

我要在价钱后面加一个零 什么?

imagine we added another zero to the price, huh?

你要多少钱都行 棒呆了

- I'll pay anything you want. - Yes! Yes!

咱们一言为定 我搭下一班机到日本 You got a deal! I'll be on the next flight to japan!

快跳进家禽人的货舱

Quick. Into the poultry man's cargo unit.

他会带我们找到札克 快?快?

He'll lead us to Zurg. Move, move, move!

莎哟娜啦,再见啰

Don't touch my moustache!

发了!发了!

Rich, rich, rich, rich!

(巴斯光年死敌 札克天王) (看这里)

玩具总动员2中英文对白

(札克天王远视镜) 消灭巴斯光年

Destroy Buzz Lightyear.

消灭巴斯光年?

Destroy Buzz Lightyear. Destroy Buzz Lightyear.

他没拿走袋子 不能浪费时间

- He didn't take the bag! - No time to lose!

他搭乘垂直输送机

He's ascending in the vertical transporter.

抓紧了,我们要冲到屋顶

All right, everyone. Hang on. We're gonna blast through the roof.

巴斯 飞向宇宙?浩瀚无垠 - Buzz? - To infinity and beyond!

你秀逗啦?别浪费时间 站好了,抱抱龙 What are you? Insane? We're wasting time. Stand still, Godzilla.

我搞不懂

I don't understand.

我的电瓶怎么会没有电

Somehow my fuel cells have gone dry.

糟了,他到了23楼 Blast. He's on level 23.

我们该怎么上去?

How are we gonna get up there?

我们可以找几个气球漂上去

Maybe if we find some balloons, we could float to the top.

别开玩笑了 我们叠罗汉

Are you kidding? I say we stack ourselves up,

再按对讲机 假扮我们在送比萨 push the intercom and pretend we're delivering a pizza.

火腿三明治薯条加热狗 怎么样?

How about a ham sandwich... with fries and a hot dog?

那我呢?

-22页-

What about me?

你是随餐附赠玩具

You can be the toy that comes with the meal.

弟兄们,这儿 Troops! Over here.

大蜥蜴,跟你说的一样 入口在左边的阴影下

Just like you said, lizard man. "In the shadows to the left." 出动

OK. Let's move!

任务日志,我们潜入敌区

Mission log. Have infiltrated enemy territory without detection

进入札克天王的城堡

and are making our way through the bowels of Zurg's fortress.

我看他是被冲昏了头

You know, I think that Buzz aisle went to his head.

糟糕,往哪个方向?

Oh, no. Which way do we go?

这边 你怎么这么有把握?

- This way! - What makes you so sure?

巴斯光年从不做没把握的事

I'm Buzz Lightyear. I'm always sure.

我们被发现了 墙壁会把我们夹死 We've been detected. The walls! They're closing in! Quick!

马铃薯快帮我挡一下

Help me prop up vegetable man, or we're done for.

笨蛋,快放我下来

Hey! Put me down, you moron!

不是墙啦,是电梯

Guys, look! It's not the walls! It's the elevator!

我们来不及了 大伙儿,抓住我

Come on. We've got no time to lose. Everyone,

玩具总动员2中英文对白

grab hold!

什么? What?

巴斯 为什么不直接坐电梯?

Buzz, why not just take the elevator?

这招会被他们料到

They'll be ex. Pecting that.

(残障停车位) 巴斯,等等 Hey, Buzz! Stop!

慢一点 Slow down!

六件隔天要送到日本的 快捷包裹要多少钱?

To overnight six. Packages to japan is how much?

什么?是日园吧?

- What? That's in yen, right? - No dollars sir.

美元?

- Dollars? - Yes.

我在赶时间 你们是故意抢钱耶

You are deliberately taking advantage of people in a hurry, you know that?

好啦?好吧

All right. I'll do it! All right. Fine.

我会在大厅等 你们最好十五分钟后到 I'll have the stuff in the lobby, and you'd better be here in 15 minutes,

我要赶飞机,听到吗?

because I have a plane to catch, do you hear me?

我们终于要走了 你相信吗?

We're finally going. Can you believe it?

那是特别订做的箱子

That's custom-fitted foam insulation you'll be riding in, Bullseye.

这一趟要坐头等舱 First class all the way!

-23页-

老实说,我觉得很兴奋

You know what? I'm actually ex. Cited about this.

我是说真的

I mean it. I really am!

那是当然了

And why shouldn't you be?

跟着舞伴左摇右晃

Swing your partner do-si-do

你是个跳舞的牛仔 瞧,我在跳方块舞耶 - Look at you, dancing cowboy! - Look! I'm doin' the box. Step!

下面小心点

Hey, heads up down there!

猪肚掉下来了 还有多远呀?

- Pork bellies are fallin'. - Hey, how much farther, Buzz?

就快到了 Halfway there.

我的手撑不下去了

My arms can't hold on much longer!

太重了 Too... heavy.

我真傻

What was I thinking?

我有反重力功能 My antigravity servos!

抓紧了,我要放手了

Hang tight, everyone. I'm going to let go of the wall.

什么? 他不会吧 - What? - He wouldn't.

一 他会

- One... - He would.

二 别放手? Two...

玩具总动员2中英文对白

三! Three!

飞向宇宙?浩瀚无垠 To infinity and beyond!

接近目标,恢复重力

Approaching destination. Reengaging gravity. 安全

Area secure.

没事了

It's OK, troops.

反重力引起的晕眩 马上就会消失,前进吧 The antigravity sickness will wear off momentarily. Now let's move!

记得提醒我回去以后 要好好教训他一顿 Remind me to glue his helmet shut when we get back.

翠丝,介绍我出场吧

How 'bout givin' me a little intro there, jessie?

我要介绍 西部最棒最酷的牛仔 Introducing the high-ridin'-est cowboy around...

你忘了说最炫

You forgot "rootin'-tootin'-est"!

西部最棒最酷 最炫的牛仔英雄

The high-ridin'-est, rootin'-tootin'-est cowboy hero of all time,

胡迪警长

Sheriff Woody!

嘿,小妞,这儿有麻烦吗?

Say, little missy, you notice any trouble around these parts?

没有,胡迪警长会搞定一切

Nary a bit, not with Sheriff Woody around.

等等,我有了

Wait-wait-wait! I got it! This is great! OK!

强盗把小动物 关在着火的壳仓

The bandits got the critters tied up in the burning barn. Now the best part!

-24页-

救命呀,壳仓着火了 Help us! The barn's on fire!

我来了,别害怕

I've got ya, critters. No need to worry.

胡迪又解除了危机

Woody saves the day again!

我的爱马红心呢?

Now, where's my trusty steed Bullseye?

我得潇洒的骑向落日

I have to ride off into the sunset...

快马加鞭吧,红心

Ride like the wind, Bullseye!

别这样,我怕痒

Watch it. Wait. I'm ticklish, OK?

是吗?

Oh, you are?

住手,别这样

No, no, no. Cut it out. Stop it. Stop it.

快住手,住手

No, please. No, no. Stop! Stop!

任务日志 这是札克的指挥舱

Mission log. Have reached Zurg's command deck,

没有他和木头俘虏的踪影

but no sign of him or his wooden captive.

那是胡迪

- Please, no! - That's Woody! 这里 This way!

拜托,住手

Please, please, no!

你看得到吗? 怎么回事?

Buzz, can you see? What's going on? 左边

- Take that! - To the left.

玩具总动员2中英文对白

你的左边啦 No, your left.

高一点 怎么回事?

- Take it up higher. - What's happening?

太可怕了,他们在拷问他

It's horrible. They're torturing him.

我们该怎么办? 用用你的脑袋

- What are we gonna do, Buzz? - Use your head!

但是我不想要用我的脑袋 But I don't wanna use my head!

这是怎么回事?

What's going on here?

巴斯,大伙儿 你们怎么找得到我? Buzz, guys! Hey, how did you find me?

小心点

Watch yourself!

我们来救你了

We're here to spring ya, Woody!

听过无影腿吗? You heard of kung fu?

尝尝我的火腿

Well, get ready for pork chop.

见识我愤怒双眼的威力

Prepare to meet Mr. Angry Eyes!

等等,你们搞错了 他们是我的朋友 Hold it, now! Hey, you don't understand! These are my friends!

没错,我们是他的朋友 不是啦,我是说他们

- Yeah, we're his friends! - No, Rex., I mean they're my friends!

站住,笨狗,给我放开他

Hey, stop it! You leave him alone, springy dog!

快去救胡迪

- Grab Woody, and let's go! - Fellas, hold it!

巴斯,放我下来 撤退,冲到通风孔

-25页-

- Buzz, put me down! - Quick! To the vent!

他被抢走了

- They're stealing him! - No!

大伙儿别动

Hold it right there!

巴斯 又是你

- Buzz? - You again?

胡迪,幸好你没事

Woody! Thank goodness you're all right.

这是怎么回事?

Buzz, what is going on?

慢着,我是巴斯光年 这里由我指挥 Hold on. I am Buzz Lightyear, and I'm in charge of this detachment.

我才是巴斯光年

No, I'm Buzz Lightyear.

我是巴斯光年 我才是

- I'm Buzz Lightyear! - I'm Buzz Lightyear!

谁是真的巴斯?

So, who's the real Buzz? 我是

- I am! - I am!

别上这个冒牌货的当

Don't let this impostor fool you!

札克训练他模仿 我的一举一动

He's been trained by Zurg himself to mimic my every move.

(安弟) 巴斯 Buzz!

我就知道是你

I had a feelin' it was you.

只是我有时候头尾不分

My front end just had to catch up with my back end.

请你们解释好吗?

Will somebody please ex. Plain what's going

玩具总动员2中英文对白

on?

没事了,太空战警 这是546密令

It's all right, space ranger. It's a code 546.

你是说? 没错

- You mean it's a... - Yes.

他就是? 是的

- And he's a... - Oh, yeah. 陛下

Your Majesty.

胡迪,你有危险,快走吧

Woody, you're in danger here. We need to leave now.

艾而要把你卖到 日本的博物馆 Al's selling you to a museum in japan!

我知道,没关系 其实我也想去

I know. It's OK, Buzz. I actually wanna go.

什么? 你疯啦?

- What? - Are you crazy?

我是稀有的胡迪警长玩偶

Look, the thing is, I'm a rare Sheriff Woody doll,

他们是我的牛仔秀伙伴

and these guys are my Roundup gang.

你在说什么呀? 胡迪牛仔秀

- What are you talking about? - Woody's Roundup!

我是一个电视节目的明星

It's this great old TV show, and I was the star. See? Now look.

你看,你们看,那是我耶

Look! Look at me! See? That's me!

我受不了了 我曾经轰动一时

- This is weirdin' me out. - Buzz, it was a national phenomenon.

我还有一大堆周边商品 你们应该瞧瞧 There was all this merchandise that got packed up. You should have seen it.

-26页-

唱机、溜溜球 我曾经是溜溜球耶

There was a record player and a yo-yo. Buzz, I was a yo-yo!

曾经? 别说傻话了,咱们走吧

- "Was"? - Stop this nonsense and let's go. 巴斯 Buzz.

我不能丢下这些朋友

I can't go. I can't abandon these guys.

他们需要我才能进博物馆

They need me to get into this museum.

否则他们就得回去储藏室 永远被关起来 Without me, they'll go back into storage. Maybe forever!

你不是收藏品 你是给小孩玩的

Woody, you're not a collector's item. You're a child's plaything.

你是个玩具 You are a toy!

我还能撑多久? 我再被扯破安弟就会抛弃我

For how much longer? One more rip, and Andy's done with me.

到时候我该怎么办? 你倒是说啊

And what do I do then, Buzz? Huh? You tell me.

我记得你曾经告诉我

Somewhere in that pad of stuffing is a toy who taught me

当有小孩爱你时 生命才有价值

that life's only worth living if you're bein' loved by a kid.

我大老远跑来救你

And I traveled all this way to rescue that toy

因为我相信你的话 because I believed him.

你白跑一趟了

Well, you wasted your time.

玩具总动员2中英文对白

走吧,大伙儿 胡迪呢?

- Let's go, everyone. - What about Woody?

他不跟来了

He's not coming with us.

今晚安弟要回家耶

But... But Andy's coming home tonight.

那我们最好赶回去等他

Then we'd better make sure we're there waiting for him.

我别无选择 这是我唯一的机会

I don't have a choice, Buzz. This is my only chance.

什么机会?永远隔着玻璃 看着小孩玩吗? To do what, Woody? Watch kids from behind glass and never be loved again?

真可悲 Some life.

大家都没事吧? 胡迪警长

- Is everybody OK? - Sheriff Woody!

你救了我们 记住了,小朋友

- I knew you'd make it! - Now remember deputies

家人和朋友才是你们的一切

the real treasures are your friends and family.

我在走之前 想要跟你们分享这首歌 Before I go kids I want to share somethin' special with you

太好了

- for the times I'm not around. - Good going, Woody!

终于摆脱他们了

I thought they'd never leave.

我是你好朋友

You've got a friend in me

我是你好朋友

You've got a friend in me

胡迪 如果你有麻烦

- Woody? - You've got troubles

-27页-

我会来帮忙

Well I've got 'em too

我愿为你赴汤蹈火

There isn't anything I wouldn't do for you

只要团结就能解决

We stick together and see it through

因为我是你好朋友

'Cause you've got a friend in me

也许别人比我聪明一点

Some other folks might be a little bit smarter than I am

也比我高大比我强 Bigger and stronger too

也许吧 Maybe

但是从来没有人

But none of them will ever love you

像我这么爱你 The way I do

我们是好朋友 It's me and you boy

一年一年过去

And as the years go by

我们的友谊更加坚固

Our friendship will never die

我这是在干嘛?

- What am I doing? - You're gonna see it's our destiny

巴斯,等等我 你要去哪里?

- Buzz! Wait! Wait! - Woody, where are you going?

你说得对,安弟一定会长大

You're right, Prospector. I can't stop Andy from growing up.

但是我不想错过每一刻

But I wouldn't miss it for the world.

玩具总动员2中英文对白

不! 巴斯 - No! - Buzz!

干嘛? - Yes? - Yes?

我要跟你们走

I'm coming with you!

等一下,我马上回来

Wait... wait... wait. I'll be back in just a second.

干得好,牛仔 Way to go, cowboy!

大伙儿,跟我一起来吧 什么?

- Hey, you guys... Come with me. - What?

安弟会跟我们一起玩

Andy will play with all of us. I know it!

胡迪,我不晓得耶

Woody, I... I... I don't know. I...

难道你不想再陪伴爱咪莉吗?

Wouldn't you give anything just to have one more day with Emily?

翠丝,最重要的是 让一个小孩快乐

Come on, jessie. This is what it's all about: To make a child happy.

你心里很明白 红心,你来不来?

And you know it. Bullseye, are you with me?

好马儿

OK, good boy.

老矿工,你说呢?

Prospector, how 'bout you?

老矿工? 你离开盒子了

- Prospector? - You're outta your box!

我试着跟你讲道理

I tried reasoning with you, Woody,

但是你逼得我不择手段

but you keep forcing me to take extreme measures.

昨晚是你打开电视 不是翠丝

-28页-

Wait a minute. You turned on the TV last night, not jessie.

我们要永远一起留在博物馆

Look, we have an eternity to spend together in the museum.

你不要破坏咱们之间的感情

Let's not start off by pointing fingers, shall we?

你真的很可恶耶

You really are Stinky Pete, aren't you?

老矿工,这样很不公平 Prospector, this isn't fair.

不公平?什么叫不公平?

"Fair"? I'll tell you what's not fair.

我一辈子都坐在架子上 看着别的玩具被卖走

Spending a lifetime on a dime-store shelf watching every other toy be sold.

现在我终于熬出头

Well, finally my waiting has paid off,

一个臭牛仔 休想坏了我的好事

and no hand-me-down cowboy doll is gonna mess it up for me now!

巴斯 救命呀,巴斯 Buzz. Help, Buzz! Guys!

太迟了 那个撒隆巴斯帮不了你 It's too late, Woody. That silly Buzz Lightweight can't help you.

他的名字是巴斯光年 His name is Buzz Lightyear.

随便啦 我最讨厌太空玩具了

Whatever. I've always hated those upstart space toys.

卡住了,怎么办?

It's stuck! What do we do?

要用我脑袋吗?

Should I use my head?

是艾而

玩具总动员2中英文对白

It's Al!

我快赶不及了

Look at the time. I'm gonna be late!

我不能错过班机,我得打包

Figures. I can't miss this flight! I've gotta pack.

钱包、钥匙、机票

All right. Let's see. Wallet, keys, tickets,

护照、牛肉干?在日本很贵

passport, beef jerky, very ex. Pensive over there.

洗澡 来不及洗了

Shower! I can skip the shower.

我得走了

I just gotta get outta here now!

快去坐电梯

Quick! To the elevator!

快点,电梯来了

Hurry. I can hear it coming.

巴斯光年,我们又见面了

So, we meet again, Buzz Lightyear,

这次你死定了 for the last time.

是札克天王 小心,他有离子炮

It's Zurg! Watch out! He's got an ion blaster!

快上电梯 Quick! Get on!

紧急逃生口,快点

The emergency hatch! Come on!

来吧,快点 巴斯有危险耶

- Come on! Hurry! - But Buzz is in peril!

巴斯光年?拯救世界

Buzz... Buzz... Buzz... Lightyear to the rescue!

投降吧,巴斯光年,我赢了

Surrender, Buzz Lightyear. I have won.

我不会投降,你杀了我父亲

I'll never give in. You killed my father!

-29页-

不,巴斯,我就是你父亲 No, Buzz. I am your father. 不!

快点?快点?

Come on! Come on! Come on!

巴斯,你可以打败札克

Buzz, you could have defeated Zurg all along!

你只要相信自己

You just need to believe in yourself!

领死吧 我不敢看

- Prepare to die! - I can't look!

我成功了 我终于打败札克了 I did it. I finally defeated Zurg! 爸爸 Father.

终于到了 Finally!

我们该怎么救他?

How are we gonna get him now?

谁要吃比萨? Pizza, anyone?

(比萨星球)

快走,快走 我接到了 - Go, go, go! - I got it!

巴斯,你来不来? Buzz, are you coming?

不了,我要多陪陪我爸爸

No, I have a lot of catching up to do with my dad.

丢得好,乖儿子 跑远一点,小巴斯 Good throw, son. That's my boy. Go long, Buzzy!

你是个好爸爸,万岁 再见了 - You're a great dad. - Farewell.

有人会开车吗?

Does anyone know how to drive?

玩具总动员2中英文对白

弹簧狗,踩油门 抱抱龙,看方向

Slink, take the pedals. Rex., you navigate.

火腿和蛋头,控制按键

Hamm and Potato, operate the levers and knobs.

陌生人 外面来的

- Strangers. - From the outside.

惨了 是红灯,快追上去

- Oh, no. - He's at a red light! We can catch him!

弹簧狗,全速前进

Max. Imum power, Slink!

绿灯了,快点

It turned green! Hurry!

为什么不动? 你们要用动力棍

- Why won't it go? - Use the Wand of Power.

抱抱龙,往哪儿? 左,我是说右

- Rex., which way? - Left! No, no! I mean right!

对了,左边才对

That's right! No, I mean left! Left is right!

巴斯,他左转了

Buzz, he's turning left! He's turning left! 天啊 Oh, boy!

这辆车吃油吃得很凶

I seriously doubt he's gettin' this kind of mileage.

右转!右转!

Go right! To the right! Right-right-right-right!

你救了我们 我们永远感谢你

You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.

好啦,随便啦

Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever.

(国际机场)

白线只准卸货或上下乘客

The white zone is for immediate loading and unloading...

-30页-

不准停车 No parking.

(远东航空)

不能停这儿,这是白线

Guys, we can't park here! It's a white zone!

你救了我们 我们永远感谢你

You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.

他在那儿

- Final boarding call... - There he is!

前往东京的班机马上起飞

... for Far East Airlines flight 451 to Tokyo.

已登记的旅客请马上登机

All confirmed passengers must board at this time.

旅客托维奇 请和地勤人员联络? Passenger Twitch passenger Leon Twitch please pick up...

你救了我们 我们永远感谢你

You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.

别缠着我,好吗? 有人来了

- Will you leave me alone? - Someone's coming!

小狗狗

- A puppy! - Bark-bark-bark-bark.

汪汪汪?

Bark-bark-bark-bark-bark.

给我听好,小飞仔 Listen, flyboy.

箱子里的东西你赔不起

The contents of that case are worth more than you make in a year!

瞭不瞭? 我明白

- You got that? You be careful! - I understand, sir.

给我小心点 没有「易碎」的标签吗? Do you have a "fragile" sticker or something?

玩具总动员2中英文对白

我带过一盒饼干 结果变成饼干屑

I had a box. Of cookies once that came back as crumbs!

神奇的入口

The Mystic Portal!

我们进去后 只要找到箱子就行了

Once we go through, we just need to find that case.

箱子在那儿 是那个箱子

- There's the case! - No, there's the case!

你去追那个 我们追这个

You take that one! We'll take this one!

(屁屁)

巴斯 我的尾巴要往德州去了

Buzz, my back end's goin' to Baton Rouge!

弹簧狗 Slinky!

胡迪,我们来了 胡迪

Here we come, Woody! Woody, here we come! Woody!

好炫的闪光灯 Nice flash though.

胡迪,走吧

OK, Woody, let's go!

吃我一拳,太空玩具 Take that, space toy.

你不能打我的朋友

Hey! No one does that to my friend!

我警告你

Your choice, Woody.

你再不乖乖合作 我就把你拆了

You can go to japan together or in pieces.

他一样能把你补好 给我进去

If he fix. Ed ya once, he can fix. Ya again. Now get in the box!

不要 好吧 - Never! - Fine!

-31页-

逮到你了

- No! - Gotcha!

白痴,小孩子会毁了玩具 Idiots! Children destroy toys!

你们会被玩坏、遗忘

You'll all be ruined, forgotten!

永远被埋在垃圾场

Spending eternity rotting in some landfill!

邋遢彼得 你该学会怎么跟小孩玩了

Well, Stinky Pete, I think it's time you learned the true meaning of playtime.

把他放到那儿 不!不!

- Right over there, guys! - No. No! No!

大西洋航空810号班机

Atlantic Air flight 810 from Point Richmond

抵达三号登机门

now arriving at Gate 3.

芭比,你看,好丑的老娃娃 Look, Barbie. A big ugly man doll.

(芭比)

我要帮他整容

He needs a makeover.

嗨,你会喜欢艾美 Hi! You'll like Amy.

她是天才艺术家 She's an artist!

走吧,乖乖 Come on, hon!

祝你幸福,老矿工 Happy trails, Prospector.

巴斯、胡迪 帮帮忙

- Buzz! Woody! - Help us out here! 快点 Hurry!

糟了,翠丝,快点 救命啊

- Oh, no. Jessie! Come on! - Woody!

玩具总动员2中英文对白

翠丝 Jessie!

巴斯,上来吧 Come on, Buzz.

快马加鞭吧,红心

Ride like the wind, Bullseye!

快点,马儿

Hey-howdy-hey! Giddyap!

跑快点,红心 Come on, Bullseye!

巴斯,把我抬起来 Buzz, give me a boost! 胡迪 Woody!

(远东航空) (远东航空) 只剩下这些了 Here's the rest!

抱歉,小姐,你搭错班机了

Ex. Cuse me, ma'am, but I believe you're on the wrong flight.

胡迪 来吧,翠丝

- Woody! - Come on, jess.

我带你回家

It's time to take you home.

要是安弟不喜欢我怎么办? 别傻了,他会喜欢你

- But what if Andy doesn't like me? - Nonsense! Andy'll love you!

而且他有个小妹妹 真的吗?

- Besides, he's got a little sister. - He does?

你怎么不早说? 快走吧

Why didn't you say so? Let's go!

等等,还有几件行李没到

Hold it! There's a couple more bags coming from the terminal!

我数到三

-32页-

OK. On three.

一、二? 太迟了 - One, two... - Too late!

等下一班机吧

Put 'em on the next flight!

这下可糟了 我们该怎么出去?

- This is bad. - How are we gonna get outta here?

这儿,来吧

Over there! Come on!

你确定吗? 不!来吧!

- You sure about this? - No! Let's go!

(调准水平) 抓紧了,胡迪 Hold on, Woody!

牛仔没有牛仔帽怎么行? 巴斯

- What's a cowboy without his hat? - Buzz!

巴斯,到轮胎后面

Buzz! Buzz, get behind the tires!

翠丝,放手

Jessie, let go of the plane!

你疯啦?

What? Are you crazy?

假装这是 「胡迪牛仔秀」大结局

Just pretend it's the final episode of Woody's Roundup.

它被停播了,你不知道结局

But it was canceled! We never saw if you made it!

我们现在一起演吧

Well, then, let's find out together!

成功了!成功了!

We did it! We did it! We did it!

干得好,牛仔

Nice ropin', cowboy.

这是胡迪最光荣的一刻

That was definitely Woody's finest hour!

玩具总动员2中英文对白

你的帽子,伙伴 Your hat, partner.

咱们回家吧 Let's... go home.

胡迪,胡迪?

Hey, Woody! Woody?

(安弟,欢迎回家) 新玩具,酷毙了 Wow! New toys!

谢了,妈咪

Cool! Thanks, Mom!

火箭炮珍妮和她的喷射马

It's Bazooka jane and her jet-propelled horse!

胡迪、巴斯 札克偷走我的太空牛

Woody, Buzz, that polecat Zurg has stolen my space cows

他们飞到陨石带了

and they're headed for the asteroid!

安弟,该走了

Andy, come on, hon. Time to go.

你把胡迪补好了 是啊

- Hey, you fix. Ed Woody! - Yeah.

幸好我没带他去牛仔营 要不然他整只手都会被扯断

Glad I decided not to take him to camp. His whole arm might have come off.

真没想到

Well, what do you know?

红心,我们又有新的家了

Bullseye, we're part of a family again!

(弟安) (安弟)

小姐,我想告诉你 Ma'am, I...

你是个毛线飘逸的?

I wanted to say you're a bright young woman

?漂亮姑娘

-33页-

with a beautiful "yarnful" of hair.

我是说秀发飘逸

"Hairful" of yarn. It's...

我得走了 I must go.

你是我见过 最可爱的太空玩具

Well, aren't you the sweetest space toy I ever met?

什么事?

What's that? Bark-bark?

小狗狗得到后院方便一下

This fella says he needs to go out for a little private time.

那只狗需要帮忙

That critter needs help!

抱抱龙,帮帮忙

Rex., I could use a hand over here, buddy.

我不必玩了 我亲手打败过札克 I don't need to play. I've lived it!

惨了惨了,可恶 Oh, nuts!

欢迎光临艾而玩具城 Welcome to Al's Toy Barn.

我们的价格最便宜

We've got the lowest prices in town.

每样玩具都一块钱

Everything for a buck-buck-buck.

犯罪没有好下场

Well, I guess crime doesn't pay.

安弟把我缝得好结实

Andy did a great job, huh? Nice and strong!

我喜欢,你很强壮

I like it. Makes you look... tough.

你救了我们 我们永远感谢你

You have saved our lives. We are eternally grateful.

玩具总动员2中英文对白

你救了他们? 喔,我的英雄 You saved their lives? My hero!

他们好可爱 我们领养他们吧

And they're so adorable! Let's adopt them! 爸爸 Daddy!

不要吧 Oh, no.

吱吱,你被修好了 Wheezy, you're fix. Ed!

是啊 鲨鱼先生找到一个吱吱盒

Oh, yeah. Mr. Shark looked in the toy box. And found me an extra squeaker.

你觉得怎样? 好得不得了

- And... how do you feel? - I feel swell.

我想要为大家献唱一曲

In fact, I think I feel a song comin' on.

我是你好朋友

You've got a friend in me

我是你好朋友

You've got a friend in me

紧紧记住这句话

You just remember what your old pal said

我是你好朋友

Babe you've got a friend in me

我是你好朋友

Yeah you've got a friend in me

妹妹,你越长越高啰

Come on over. You are such a big girl.

你看她可以开车了吗?

Andy, you think she's ready to drive the car yet?

可以啊,我来教她

Yeah, and I can teach her.

你还在担心? 担心安弟?

- You still worried? - About Andy?

-34页-

才不,好时光要珍惜 我以你为傲,牛仔 - No, it'll be fun while it lasts. - I'm proud of you, cowboy.

就算安弟长大了 巴斯光年还是我的好朋友 Besides, when it all ends, I'll have old Buzz Lightyear to keep me company...

一同飞向宇宙?直到永远 ...for infinity and beyond.

一同飞向宇宙?直到永远 ...for infinity and beyond.

这是上天注定的命运

You're gonna see it's our destiny

我是你好朋友 一点也没错

- You've got a friend in me - Yes you do

我是你好朋友 一点也没错

- You've got a friend in me - Yes you do

我是你好朋友 说得好

- You've got a friend in me - That's the truth

我是你?

You've got a friend

?好朋友 In me

?好朋友 In me

(吱吱) 好耶 Yeah!

谢谢观赏