英文邮件常用语总结

缩写

DDOS :distributed denial of service

OTP :one time password

NGN:next generation network

GSR:

CRS:carrier rputing system

SONET:synchronous optical network

POS:packet over SONET

ASN:autonomous system number

SIP: Selector interface processor

SPA:shared port adapters

CPU: center processing unit

邮件用语( 非专业)

Thank you for your promote reply/ providing the request information Attach is the ……, pls…… .

Contact us if futher information/ assistant is required

Thanks for your investigation

We will escalate to you again if new issues are found.

Should you have any question, please call/ contect us…

Thanks in advance

Pls kindly assist

Pls read through this

Pls refer the following information

In the beginning of this e-mail

Thank you for your prompt reply

Thank you for providing the requested information Thank you for all your

assistance

Thank you for your kind cooperation

Thank you for your attention to this matter Please contact me if you have any questions i enclose the evaluation report for your reference Attach is the design document , please review

邮件用语(专业)

A scheduled maintenance carry out/ implement Maintenance has completed successfully Log in to the router via SSH

The trace-route and ping result

Interface on the router

Traffic passing through that router

X.X.X.X as a source address fortrace-route

The trace-route results demonstrate

When do you anticipate having more capacity in place to alleviate this congestion. The issue appears to have been fixed.

Prevent attact

Report a fault

Alt circuit ID

Please try to speed up th resolution of this case

We’re receiving remote alarm from your direction

The authorized maintenance activities are to ensure optimal performance of ournetwork facilities and equipments

BGP has been prebuilt and is deactived

I’ve run a quick test to see if all is good

Pls be aware of the maintenance notification

Attached trace route for your refference

FYI

短语

On the internet

Customer impact

Backbone network engineer

A planned maintenance

Ping fail +adj, unreachable

Upgrade, expansion

Packet loss, latency

Contron plane/Data plane Network cut over/ migration Open a trouble ticket

Local carrier=本地ISP

Manually/automatically

……looks stable

Pls investigate the fault on this circuit Will be performing a upgrade Traffic remote to existing

Redundant path(s)

A location/ Z loaction

Active the peer

Run a ping test

Planned maintenance

Routers on the internet

XX crash down

故障现象 fault symptom

间歇性的 intermittent

长ping continuous ping put if off割接推迟

接块 conncector

 

第二篇:英文电邮常用语

英文电邮常用语

1. 关于附件 Attachments

Please find attached a copy of the file you requested.

请在附件中查收您要的文件。

Please let me know whether you're able to open the attachment. 请让我知道你是否能打开附件。

Please let me know if you're received the attachment.

请让我知道你是否收到了附件。

I was unable to open the attached file.

我打不开附件。

I think you might have sent the wrong attachment.

我想你的附件发错了。

I was able to open the attached document , but there was a problem with format. 我能打开附件,不过文件的格式有些问题。

Please resend the file in plain text format.

请用纯文本格式再发送一次文件。

I'm attaching the report in two different file format.

我将报告用两种不同的格式放在附件中了。

For same reason , I did't receive the file attachment.

由于某种原因我没有收到附件。

补充一个新的范例,刚收到的电邮:

Dear Sam,

Please find MT unit's submission in the attachment. Changes are highlighted in red.

Many thanks.

Regards

Dean

2. 告知信息

My new email address is……

我的新邮箱地址是……

I‘ve forwarded your email to……

我已经把你的电邮转发给……

Please email or call to confirm.

请电邮或者打电话给我来确认。

Please visit us on the web/new web at http://www……

请登录我们的网站/新网站……

This is just a test message to see whether you can receive my emails. 这只是一个测试你能否接到我电邮的电邮。

I sent you the magazine that you wanted to borrow.

我给你寄去了你想借的杂志。

You should receive it by Friday at the latest.

你最迟周五会收到。

Please return it to me when you're done with it.

用完后请还给我。

I tried to calling you at that number , but the line was busy. 我试着打这个号码找你,可是一直占线。

I’ll be away from office tomorrow.

明天我不会在办公室。

3. 回复 Replying

Thank you for your email / inquiry / reply.

谢谢你的电邮/咨询/回复。

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well.

很高兴听到你一切都好。

It's good to know that everything is going well at your end.

很高兴得知你一切都好。

I'll try to answer your questions one by one.

我会按照顺序回答您的每个问题。

Please visit the websites below for additional information on this topic. 请登录下面的网站查询有关这个话题的更多信息。

I have directed your inquity to our technical staff.

我已经把你的问题转给我们的技术人员了。

I'll contact you as soon as I receive his reply.

我已收到回复就和你联系。

Write back when you get a chance and let me know what's new.

有空就给我写信,告诉我你的近况如何。

Keep/stay in touch!

保持联系。

4.问询 Making inquiries

Did you receive the email that I sent a few days ago.

前几天我发给你的邮件你收到了吗?

I wasn't sure whether you got it so I just wanted to check.

我不知道你收到没有,所以我只是想确认一下。

Have you received my postcard yet?

你收到我的明信片了吗?

Is it possible to reset my password to log into your website?

我能重新设置密码登陆你们网页吗?

Please confirm whether you have received the itinerary for Friday‘s meeting. 请确认你是否收到了星期五的日程安排。

Please let me know as soon as possible.

请尽快告知。

Did you finish writing the report yet?

你写完报告了吗?

What are your plans at this weekend?

这个周末你有什么计划?

I would like to hear any suggesting you might have. 我想听听你的建议。

5. 询问近况 Asking the other's situation

How are things going?/ How is everything? 最近怎么样?

How's everything at your end?

你那边怎么样?

What are you up to?/ What are you been up to recently? 你最近忙什么呢?

What's going on?

出什么事了?

How’s your school / university life going?

学校/大学生活怎么样?

How did you exam go?

你考试怎么样?

I'm sure you did an excellent job.

我相信你做得很出色。

I hope you had a pleasant / relaxing holiday.

希望你有一个快乐的假期。

I hope all is well with you and your family.

我希望你全家平安。

6. 说明近况 Describing one's situation

I'm doing right / fine / okey.

我还行。

I'm doing very well.

我挺好的。

I'm keeping very busy.

我一直很忙。

I‘m keeping myself busy with my studies. 我学习很忙。

I'm keeping myself busy as usual. 我还是像往常一样忙。

Everything is pretty much the same as usual. 一切都和往常一样。

Not much is new here.

这边没有什么新鲜事。

7. 说明身体状况 Describing one's health

I'm not feeling very good.

我身体不是很好。

I think I need a few days off.

我觉得我得请几天假。

I really need some R&R(rest and relaxation). 我真的需要休息,好好放松一下。

I've caught cold.

我感冒了。

I have a sore throat.

我嗓子疼。

I'm feeling nauseous today.

我觉得今天有些恶心。

I think I have a slight fever.

我觉得我有点发烧。

I've been feeling under the weather all day.

我一整天都感觉不舒服。

I've feeling lethargic lately.

我最近总是昏昏沉沉的。

I've been sick for over a week now.

我都病了一个多星期了。

I can barely get out of bed.

我差点起不来床。

I have a pain in my chest/stomach/back/head/neck/throat. 我的……疼。

My chest/stomach/back/head/neck/throat hurts.

我的……疼。

I have a bit of a/an headache/stomachache/earache/toothache. 我有一点……疼。

I'm finally starting to get better.

我终于开始好起来了。

I have regained my strength/energy.

我的体力/精力开始恢复了。

I have gained/lost some weight.

我的体重增加/减轻了。

I've lost 5 pounds since getting sick.

生病后我体重轻了5磅。

I feel a whole lot better today.

我觉得今天好多了。

I've never felt better.

我一直都没有好转。

8. 表示感谢 Expression thanks

Thank you for the gift/present/card/flowers.

感谢你的礼物/卡片/花。

Thank you for being so considerate.

谢谢你如此体贴。

Thank you for helping me move yesterday.

谢谢你昨天帮我搬家。

It was the most precious gift I've ever received.

这是我收到的最珍贵的礼物。

The earrings you gave me are absolutely beautiful.

你送我的耳环太漂亮了。

You‘ve been so supportive from the start.

你从一开始就非常支持我。

I appreciate you hard work.

很感激你辛勤的工作。

I can't express my gratitude enough.

我怎么表达感激之情也不过分。

I couldn’t have done it without your help./ I couldn't have been able to do it without your help.

没有你的帮助我完成不了。

We enjoyed meeting with you and your family.

很高兴见到你和你的家人。

I'd like to have you over to our place soon,too.

希望不久后你能来我们这里。

I'll cherish your gift for years to come.

我会永远珍惜你的礼物。

9. 生日祝福 Birthday Wishes

We all wish you a very happy birthday.

Congratulations on your 20th birthday.

May your birthday be filled with joy and happiness.

I wish I could be there to celebrate your birthday with you.

We send you our best wishes for a happy birthday.

10. 恭贺新婚 Congratulating newlyweds

Congratulations on your engagement !

You have our best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness together.

I'm looking forward to attending your wedding in June.

May you have a blessed and joyful life together!

The two of you are a match made in heaven.

Please also express our best wishes to the rest of your family.

相关推荐