很实用的外企工作邮件

很实用的外企工作邮件(一)

1. I am writing to confirm /enquire/inform you...

我写信时要确认/询问/通知你。。。

2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.

我写信来追踪我们之前对于第二季度营销活动的决定。

3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...

关于我们今天在电话中的谈话。。。

4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...

先前在10月5日所写的信。。。

5. As I mentioned earlier about...

如我先前所提及关于。。。

6. as indicated in my previous e-mail...

如我在先前的信中所提出。。。

7. As we discussed on the phone...

如我们上次在电话中的讨论。。。

8. from our decision at the previous meeting...

如我们在上次会议中的决定。。。

9. as you requested/per your requirement...

按照你的要求。。。

10.In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...

回答你在4月1日写的信,我们决定。。。

11.This is in response to your e-mail today.

这是针对你今天早上来信的回复。

12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.

如先前所述,我们认为这个产品在中国有强有力且独一无二的销售点。

13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.

追踪我们昨天在电话中所谈,我想答复你我们合约的一些待解决的议题。

14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. I’m wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.

我收到你关于这个主题的留言。我想你是否可以再详尽说明,也就是再提供多一点细节。

15. Please be advised/informed that...

请被告知。。。

16. Please note that...

请注意。。。

17. We would like to inform you that...

我们想要通知你。。。

18. I am convinced that...

我确信。。。

19. We agree with you on...

我们同意你在。。。

20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...

从20xx年10月4日开始生效。。

很实用的外企工作邮件(二)

21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...

我们将举行一个会议,时间表如下。

22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.

请确保个人信息不会外泄且只供内部使用。

23. I am delighted to tell you that...

我很高兴地告诉你。。。

24. We are pleased to learn that...

我们很高兴得知。。。

25. We wish to notify you that...

我们希望通知你。。。

26. Congratulation on your...

恭喜您关于。。。

27. I am fine with the proposal.

我对这份提桉没意见。

28.I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.

我很高兴地告诉你,你已经被同意参加20xx年11月22-24日的研讨会。

29. We are sorry to inform you that...

我们很抱歉地通知你。。。

30. I’m afraid I have some bad news.

我恐怕要带来一些坏消息。

31. There are a number of issues with our new system.

我们的新系统有些问题。

32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...

由于情况超出我们所能控制。。。

33. I don’t feel too optimistic about...

我觉得不太乐观关于。。。

34. It would be difficult for us to accept...

我们很难接受。。。

35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.

很不幸地,我必须这么说,自从收到你关于这个主题的询问,我们的看法都没有改变。

36. We would be grateful if you could...

我们会很感激如果你可以。。。

37. I could appreciate it if you could...

我会很感激如果你可以。。。

38. Would you please send us…?

可否请你寄给我们…?

39. We need your help.

我们需要你的帮助。

40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff. 我们请求你的帮助,将此信息传达给你们的员工。

41. We look forward to your clarification.

我们期待你的澄清。

42.Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.

您能立即注意此事,我们将非常感激。

43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.

如果您能抽出时间,我希望能与你见面,请让我知道您最适合的时间。

44.Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.

请让我知道你对于这件事情初步的想法。

45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?

请您回信如果您计划参加?

46.Please advise if you agree with this approach.

请告知是否你同意这个方法。

47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?

请让我知道这个计划的进度?

48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished. 如果可能,当你完成提桉,我希望能收到一份复本。

49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.

如果能在下周一前收到您的答复,我将非常感激。

50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.

希望您对此没有问题,如果不行,请利用电子邮件尽快让我知道。

很实用的外企工作邮件100句(三)

51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?

请您在6月份前答复我上述问题好吗?

52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?

如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答复?

53. If you wish, we would be happy to...

如果你希望,我们很乐意。。。

54. Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.

请让我知道任何我可以帮得上忙的地方。

55.If there’s anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.

对于这件事,如果还有任何我能帮得上忙的地方,请不要客气,随时与我联络。

56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.如果关于此事你需要额外的建议,请让我们知道,我们会尝试看看是否可能。

57. I’m just writing to remind you of...

我只是写信来提醒您。。。

58. May we remind you that...?

我们想要提醒您。。。

59. I am enclosing...

我附上。。。

60. Please find enclosed...

请查阅附件。。。

61. Attached here to...

附件是关于。。。

62. Attached please find the most up-to-date information

on/regarding/concerning…

附上关于某某的最新资料…

63. Attached please find the draft product plan for your review and comment. 附上产品计划书的草稿,请审查及评价。

64. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact me.

如果你有任何问题,请不要客气与我联络。

65. I hope my clarification has been helpful.

希望我的说明是有帮助的。

66. Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support. 请随时跟我联络,我会持续地提供全程支援。

67. Please let me know if this is suitable.

请让我知道这是否恰当。

68. Looking forward to seeing you soon.

期待很快能见到你。

69. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

我们期待很快能得到您的回复。

70. Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary. 希望上述说明很清楚,如有必要,我们很乐意再进一步讨论。

71. I look forward to receiving your reply soon.

我期待很快能收到你的回复。

72. Looking forward to receiving your comments in due course.

期待在预期的时间收到你的反馈。

73. I’ll keep you posted.

我会与你保持联络。

74. Please keep me informed on the matter.

请随时让我知道这件事的发展。

75. For any comments/suggestions, please contact Nadia at 2552-7482. 任何评价或建议,请打电话2552-7482联络Nadia。

很实用的外企工作邮件100句 (四)

76. I would like to apologize for...

我想就。。。道歉。。。

77. I apologize for the delay in...

对于。。。的耽搁,我深感抱歉。

78. We are sorry for any inconvenience caused.

对于产生任何不便,我们感到抱歉。

79. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.

对于造成你的任何不便,我感到抱歉。

80. I’m sorry about last time.

关于上次的事我很抱歉。

81.We apologize for not replying you earlier.

对于未能早一点回信给你,我们感到抱歉。

82. I’m really sorry about this.

关于这件事,我真的很抱歉。

83. Sorry, I’m late in replying to your e-mail dated Monday, April 1. 抱歉,太迟回您在4月1日(星期一)发给我的邮件。

84. We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesn’t inconvenience you too much.

我们为耽搁道歉,希望不会给您带来太多的不便。

85.Hoping that this will not cause you too much trouble.

希望不会为您带来太多的麻烦。

86.Sorry if my voice message is not clear enough.

如果我的电话留言不够清楚,我深感抱歉.

87. Thank you for your help.

谢谢你的帮助。

88. I appreciate very much that you...

我非常感激你。。。

89. I truly appreciate it.

我真的很感激。

90. Thank you for your participation.

谢谢你的参加。

91. Thank you so much for inviting me.

非常感谢你要请我。

92.Congratulations to all of you and thanks for your efforts.

恭喜各位并谢谢各位的努力。

93. Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated. 很感激你的理解及合作。

94. Your prompt response will be most appreciated.

很感激你快速的答复。

95. Once again, thank you all for your commitment and support. 再一次感谢你的承诺及支持。

96. Thanks for your input/clarification/message.

谢谢你的投入/澄清/信息。

97. Any comments will be much appreciated.

对于您的任何建议,我将非常感激。

98. Thank you very much for everything you’ve done for me.

谢谢你为我做的一切。

99. I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter. 我很感激你对这件事情的理解。

100. Please convey my thanks to all the staff involved, they certainly did an excellent job.

请表达我的谢意给那些有关的同仁,他们真的干得很好

Top court rules on home demolition rights Courts can turn down government requests to demolish housing, if the compensation for residents is deemed unfair, the Supreme People's Court ruled on Monday.

The latest judicial interpretation by the country's top court, effective from Tuesday, supplements the existing regulation on urban home demolition, which was revised last year.

The interpretation specifies seven circumstances under which courts should reject

government requests for forced relocation, including where the proposed compensation "violates the principle of fairness", where land acquisition has "severely violated the

procedures provided by law", and where the basic living essentials of property owners are not ensured.

After requests have been approved by court, the interpretation said demolitions should "normally be carried out by administrative bodies", to distinguish judicial approval from law enforcement, according to a statement released by the court on Monday.

"Whether governments or courts are responsible for implementing forced demolition is exactly the issue being left out in current stipulations, and needs an urgent answer," said Wang Xixin, a law professor at Peking University.

The State Council's regulation on urban demolition and compensation, revised in January 2011, forbids local governments from executing their administrative right to demolish houses without residents' consent, unless approved by a court.

However, the ruling fails to specify which party is responsible for carrying out demolition after judicial approval.

Wang said that the latest interpretation "adds another layer of protection" for owners and residents of homes earmarked for demolition, as it put the decision in the court's hands.

"If you let government play the role of both decision-maker and executive body at the

same time, misjudgment and demolitions that turn violent can hardly be avoided," he said. The interpretation also requires courts to give a ruling within 30 days of receiving a

government's request to demolish property, and to notify the government within five days once the decision is made.

Rapid urbanization and rising demand for land has given way to more disputes, and who is responsible for carrying out demolition can be a thorny issue, said Ying Songnian, a law professor at China University of Political Science and Law.

"Surely no one is happy to take on that job," he said.

Existing laws, including the Administrative Coercion Law, the country's principal legislation regarding home demolition, have had little effect and "the interests involved are hard to balance", Ying said.

The judicial interpretation clarifying that administrative bodies were responsible for demolitions was a good thing, he said, as "it makes a judicial remedy possible" for property owners if the demolition is wrongly carried out.

Turkish PM's visit boosts relations

Updated: 2012-04-10 04:55

By Cheng Guangjin and Zhou Wa (China Daily)

Strategic deals signed as Turkish prime minister ends 27-year gap

Nuclear energy and investment deals were signed on Monday during an official visit to China by Turkish Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan.

The visit, the first by a Turkish prime minister in 27 years, indicates that both countries are enjoying a "honeymoon" period in their relations, an expert said.

Turkey is an emerging power and China attaches great importance to its influence both regionally and globally, Premier Wen Jiabao told Erdogan.

Wen stressed the importance of both countries boosting coordination in the face of instability in the Middle East and North Africa and the sluggish world economy.

After their talks, Wen and Erdogan attended a signing ceremony for six agreements, including nuclear energy cooperation and a declaration of intent for completing negotiations on promoting and protecting investment between the two countries. Erdogan's arrival comes after Vice-President Xi Jinping's visit to Turkey in February.

Both countries should discuss and map out a mid and long-term cooperation plan for economy and trade, Wen said, and promote major infrastructure projects, including the construction of railways and bridges.

A recently revised agreement on investment protection should be signed and

implemented to boost commerce, Wen added.

Turkey is ready to increase high-level exchanges and strategic talks with China, Erdogan said.

Turkey's adherence to the one-China policy was stressed by Erdogan who began his four-day visit on Sunday with a stop at northwestern China's Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region.

Major developments in Xinjiang impressed him and Turkey is ready to enhance exchanges and cooperation with the region, he said.

Wen appreciated Turkey's support for China promoting stability and development in Xinjiang, and said the government supports Xinjiang further developing exchanges and cooperation with Turkey.

Both leaders also exchanged views on Syria and Iran, but no details were released. Analysts said the visit will enhance ties despite differences on some issues.

Zhang Xiaodong, secretary-general of the China Association for Middle Eastern Studies, said that Turkey has changed its past practice of looking predominately to the West and places more emphasis on cooperation with emerging markets in the East.

"Turkey is expecting to boost its economy and win a greater global say through cooperation with China," Zhang said.

Cooperation between both countries is expanding, but more time is needed for this to fully develop, he said.

"The visit of the Turkish prime minister signifies that the Sino-Turkish relationship has really entered into a honeymoon," said Zan Tao, an expert on Turkish studies at Peking University.

The relationship hit a low in 2009 when Erdogan criticized China for its Xinjiang policies. A year later, Wen's visit to Turkey improved ties as the two countries set a target for trade to increase to $50 billion in 2015.

Trade in 2011 hit $18.7 billion, a year-on-year increase of 24 percent.

Economic and trade cooperation tops Sino-Turkish relations, Zan said but politically what China is concerned most about is the stability of Xinjiang.

The Turkish government endorses the one-China policy and it does not allow anti-China forces to use its territory, Zan said. "This has created a good background for the relationship to develop."

Contact the writers at chengguangjin@ and

zhouwa@

Shenzhou-9 spacecraft delivered to launch center

Updated: 2012-04-09 22:47

(Xinhua)

BEIJING - The manned spacecraft Shenzhou-9 was delivered to the Jiuquan Satellite Launch Center in Northwest China on Monday, a spokesman with the country's manned space program said.

The assembly of the Shenzhou-9 and its associate vehicles was complete, but its carrier rocket, the Long March-2F, had not been delivered as it was undergoing tests, the spokesman said.

China will launch the manned Shenzhou-9 spacecraft between June and August this year and strive for a manned space rendezvous and docking mission with the orbiting Tiangong-1 space lab module.

Preparations at the Jiuquan launch center are well underway, said the spokesman, adding that the Tiangong-1, or Heavenly Palace-1, is orbiting without problems, and is capable of docking with Shenzhou-9.

The target module Tiangong-1, blasted off on September 29, 2011, went into long-term operation in space awaiting docking attempts of Shenzhou-9 and Shenzhou-10 after completing China's first space docking mission with the unmanned Shenzhou-8 spacecraft in early

相关推荐