医疗护理常用英语交班

patient number, discharge, admission, change in, change out, death, primary care number, critical patient number,patient with caregiver, current number,

专业英语常识

一. Receiving the patient(接待病人)

1. How do you do?/ Good morning!您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!

2. What can I do for you?/Can I help you?您需要我帮助吗?

3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..

我要领您到床边去. 请跟我来. 这是您的床位.

4. The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边

5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水

6.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doctor.

请等一会儿,我去通知医生.

7.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生

8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.

9.Smoking is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟

二.information collection(收集信息)

10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?

11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.

12.Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?

13.Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

14.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here? 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?

15.Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗?

16.Do your feet swell? 您的脚肿了吗?

17.Do you have a cough/fever? 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?

18.Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗?

19.Is there any radiation of the pain ? (to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

20.How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多长时间了?

21.When did the pain start?/where is your pain? 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

22.Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?

三.Physical examination(查体)

23.Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

24.Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来

25.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.

请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.

26.Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝.

27.Open your mouth and say ‘ah” 张开口, 说: 啊

28.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸

29.May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?

30.Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子.

四.communication.(交流)

31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit. 我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.

32.Let me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏.

33.I’ll test/take your blood pressure. 我要测量您的血压.

34. I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level. 我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.

35.I’ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.

36.Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning . 半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.

37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿.

38.Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验.

39.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today.

今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.

40.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片.

41.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full. 您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.

42.You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.

明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

43.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿.

44.I’m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图.

45.I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression. 我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压.

We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作.

46.I’m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once.

我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单.

47.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.我要给您的踝部冷/热敷

48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now. Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?

明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?

49.I’m going to shave your skin. / I’m going to do skin preparation for you.

我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。

50.You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.

要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.

51.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

52. I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m going to do a tetanus

hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试.

53.I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射

54.I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便

55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.

医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线.

56.I’m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧

57.I’m going to give you nebulization.我要给您(雾化)吸入.

58. I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗

59.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要卧床休息一周.

60.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?

您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

61.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?

昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

62.What color of your urine?您的尿液什么颜色?

63.How much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少?

64.You will have skin/cervical traction.要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引

65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒

66.You are going to have a blood transfusion.要给您输血

67.The results are normal.结果正常

68.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病诊断为~

69.You have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必须戒烟、戒酒

五. about medication and nutrition(关于药物和营养)

70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.饭前/饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒.

71.Take the medicine with a lot of water.服用此药,要多饮水.

72.I’ll give you an injection twice a day.我要给您注射,每日两次.

73.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血

74.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物

75.Please take some more nourishing food.请食营养多的食物.

六. comforting (安慰)

76.Never mind/It doesn’t matter没关系

77.Don’t worry不要担心

78.Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要紧张, 操作者是高手

79.You will recover soon.您很快就会康复的

80.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.请两周后来看医生复查

ICU--- intensive care unit 重症监护

L&D---labour and delivery room 产房

OBGYNY---obstetric and gynaecology 妇产科

medical ward 内科

surgical ward 外科

OR---operating room 手术室

OPD----out patient department 门诊

ECG---electrical cardio gram 心电图

CT-----computertomography 电脑断层扫描

MRI---megnetic resonance imaging 核磁共振

EEG---electroencephalogram 脑电图

LP---lumbar puncture 腰穿

不同种类医院的英译

hospital: 医院

hospital for infectious diseases:传染病医院

children's hospital: 儿童医院

obstetrics and gynecology hospital:妇产医院

tuberculosis hospital: 结核病医院

stomatological hospital: 口腔医院

army hospital: 陆军医院

field hospital: 野战医院

hospital of chinese medicine: 中医医院

tumor hospita;: 肿瘤医院

general hospital: 综合性医院

mental hospital: 精神病院

hospital for lepers;leprosarium: 麻风病院

sanatorium: 疗养院

clinic: 诊疗所

first-aid station: 急救站

quarantine station: 防疫站

laboratory technician: 化验员

nurse: 护士

head nurse: 护士长

anesthetist: 麻醉师

pharmacist; druggist: 药剂师

out-patient: 门诊病人

emergency case: 急诊病人

cure; treat; heal: 医治

healing of burns: 医治烧伤

fail to respond to any medical treatment: 医治无效

doctor's advice: 医嘱

take medicine according to doctor's orders:遵照医嘱服药

assistant doctor: 医助

中英对照常用就诊名词

诊断—Diagnosis 健康诊断—General Check-up Physical Examination 入院—Admission to Hospital 退院—Discharge from Hospital 检查—Examination 症状—Symptom 病例—Clinical History 治疗—Treatment 呼吸—Respiration 便—tool 便通—Bowel Movement 脉搏—Pulse, pulsation 脉搏数—Pulse rate 血压—Blood Pressure 营养—Nutrition 预防—Prevention 血液—Blood 血型—Blood type 尿—Urine 手术—Operation 切除—Resection 副作用—Side Effect 洗净—Irrigation 过敏—Allergy 注射—Injection X光—X-Ray 红外线—Ultra Red-Ray 慢性的—Chronic 急性的—Acute 骨骼—Build 亲戚—Relative 遗传—Heredity 免疫—Immunity 血清—Serum 流行性的—Epidemic 潜伏期—Incubation 滤过性病毒—Virus 消毒—Sterilization 抗生素—Antibiotic 脑波—E.E.G 华氏—Fahrenheit 摄氏—Celsius,CeCentigrade 洗肠—Enema 结核反应—Tuberculin reaction 全身麻醉—General anesthesia 静脉麻醉—Intravenous anesthesia 脊椎麻醉—Spinal anesthesia 局部麻醉—Local anesthesia

(改错:

病例—Clinical History应为病史

便—tool 应为stool

便通—Bowel Movement应为排便

洗净—Irrigation 应为冲洗,或灌洗

骨骼—Build 用skeleton更好build一般指身体的健康情况

脑波—E.E.G 脑电图

脊椎麻醉—Spinal anesthesia腰麻

不好意思,最好不要用港台中文)

一些消化系统名词的中英文对照

Castroesophageal Reflux Disease(GERD), 胃食管反流性疾病

Cancer of the Esophagus, 食道癌

Hiatal Hernia, 裂孔疝

Peptic Ulcer Disease (PUD), 消化性溃疡

Cancer of the Stomach, 胃癌

Cholelithiasis/Cholecystitis, 胆石症/胆囊炎

Acute Pancreatitis, 急性胰腺炎

Cancer of the Liver, 肝癌

Appendicitis, 阑尾炎

Regional Enteritis (Crohn’s Disease), 局灶性肠炎(克隆氏病)

Ulcerative Colitis, 溃疡性结肠炎

Intestinal Obstruction, 肠梗阻

Diverticular Disease, 肠憩室疾病

Cancer of the Small Intestine , Colon, or Rectum, 小肠、结肠或直肠癌

Peritonitis, 腹膜炎

Hemorrhoids, 痔疮

Herniad, 疝

护理英语日常对话 佚名 我爱天使网

Intravenous Infusion

Nurse:Goodmorning,Mr.Zhang.It’s time for me to give you intrave nous infusion. Patient:Excuseme,could you tell me about the use of the IV fluids?

Nurse:Of course.The fluids can provide energy for you and prevent you from electrolytic imbalances after operation.

Patient:Would you please let the fluid drop more quickly?

Nurse:Your IV fluids must be given slowly so as not to overload you.

静脉输液

护士:张先生,上午好!该给您输液了。

病人:对不起,您能告诉我输这些液体的作用吗?

护士:当然可以。输入的液体能为您提供能量,还可预防术后电解质失衡。

病人:请您把液体滴速调快点儿好吗?

护士:那不可以的。您的静脉输液必须慢速,不然会增加心脏负荷。

医院常用英语:服药

佚名 英语学习网

病人:早上好,大夫。

Patient: Good morning, doctor.

药剂师:早上好,女士。请问有什么需要我帮忙的吗?

Chemist: Good morning, madam. What can I do for you?

病人:请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

Patient: Can you fill the prescription for me?

药剂师:当然可以。请把你的药方给我看一下。

Chemist: Of course. Please show me the Prescription.

病人:给你。

Patient: Here you are.

药剂师:请稍等片刻。好了。因要的药全在这儿了。

Chemist: Just a moment, please. All right. Your prescrition is ready.

病人:谢谢。

Patient: Thank you very much.

药剂师:别客气。我顺便问一下,你的这个药方是约翰逊大夫给你开的吧。

Chemist: Don't mention it. By the way, you got the prescription from Dr. Johson, didn't you? 病人:是的。

Patient: Yes, indeed.

药剂师:那么他有没有告诉你怎么服用这些要呢?

Chemist: Did he tell you how to take the medicine?

病人:没有,他没有说怎么服用。

Patient: No. he didn't say anything about it.

药剂师:好的。让我给你解释解释吧。这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。 Chemist: All right. Let me tell you what you have to do. Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

病人:那么这个止咳糖浆怎么服用呢?

Patient: How about this cough syrup?

药剂师:先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

Chemist: First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day. 病人:非常感谢。

Patient: Thank you very much indeed.

药剂师:不客气。祝你早日康复。

Chemist: You're welcome. I hope you will recover in no time.

单词 Words:

prescription n. 药方

tablet n. 药片

syrup n. 糖浆

spoonful n. 勺

recover vi康复

短语Phrases:

fill the prescription 抓药

by the way 顺便问一下

take the medicine 服药

three times a day 每日三次

in no time 很快

句子 Sentence Patterns:

Can you fill the prescription for me?

请按药方帮我抓药好吗?

Please show me the Prescription.

请把你的药方给我看一下。

Just a moment, please.

请稍等片刻。

Take two of these tablets three times a day after meals.

这些药片每日三次,每次两片。记住在饭后服用。

First shake the bottle. Take two spoonful of the cough syrup three times a day. 先把药瓶摇晃几下。每日三次,每次两勺。

I hope you will recover in no time.

祝你早日康复。

相关单词 Related Words

prescription 药方

recipe 配方

tablet 药片

pill 药丸

bolus 大药丸

powder 药粉,药散

ointmnet 药膏

plaster 膏药

capsule 胶囊

emulsion 乳剂

syrup 糖浆

mixture 合剂

tincture 药酊

injection 注射剂

相关短语 Related Phrases

proved recipe 验方

secret recipe 秘方

medicinal materials 药材

medicinal liquor 药酒

medicinal herb 药草

medicinal liquid 药水

absorbent cotton 药棉

adhsiveplaster 胶布

ethyl alcohol 酒精

tincture of iodine 碘酒

distilled water 蒸馏水

cooling ointment 清凉油

相关表达方式 Related Expressions

Please take the medicine according to the instruction. 请按说明服药。

I'd like you to take one of these pills three times a day. 你把这些药片每天服用三次,每次一片。

I'll give you a dose of streptomysin.

我给你一点儿链霉素。

These tablets are to keep the fever down.

这些药片是用于退烧的。

These tablets should clear up the trouble.

这些药片可以解除病痛。

These vitamin B and C are to build up your resistance. 这些维生素B和C用于增强你的抵抗力。

This is for reducing the fever.

这个是用来退烧的。

This medicine will give you quick relief.

这种药将快速解除你的病痛。