护理英语

一. Receiving the patient(接待病人)

1.How do you do?/ Good morning!

您好!(初次见面时使用)/早上好!

2.What can I do for you?/Can I help you?

您需要我帮助吗?

3.I’ll bring you to your bedside, please follow me. This is your bed..

我要领您到床边去.请跟我来.这是您的床位.

4.The toilet is over there.卫生间在那边

5.We supply hot water. 我们供应热水

6.Please wait a moment. I’ll let your doctor know. /I’ll inform your doctor. 请等一会儿,我去通知医生.

7.Mary is the nurse /doctor in charge of you.玛丽是您的负责护士/医生

8.Please let us know if you need any help. 您需要帮助时,请告诉我们.

9.Smoking is not allowed here. 这里不允许吸烟

二.information collection(收集信息)

10.Do you mind if I ask you a few questions? 您介意我问您几个问题吗?

11.We need some information from you. 我们需要从您这儿收集一些信息.

12.Is your tummy still sore? 您的肚子还疼吗?

13.Does your pain come on after or before meals? 您的疼痛是在饭前还是饭后发作?

14.Does it hurt to pass urine?/when I press here? 排尿时痛吗?/ 当我按压这儿时痛吗?

15.Does your back ache? 您的后背痛吗?

16.Do your feet swell? 您的脚肿了吗?

17.Do you have a cough/fever? 您咳嗽吗?/ 您有发热吗?

18.Do you bring up any sputum? 您咳痰吗?

19.Is there any radiation of the pain ? (to the shoulder)有放射(到肩部的)痛吗?

20.How long have you had the pain? 您的痛有多长时间了?

21.When did the pain start?/where is your pain? 疼痛从什么时候开始的/什么地方疼痛?

22.Are your periods regular? 您的月经规则吗?

三.Physical examination(查体)

23.Will you please undress for medical examination? 请您脱下衣服做体检好吗?

24.Take off your clothes, please. 请把衣服脱下来

25.Lie down on the couch, please./Just lie still on the couch and relax.

请躺在治疗床上./ 请安静地躺在治疗床上,放松.

26.Bend your knees, please. 请屈膝.

27.Open your mouth and say ‘ah” 张开口, 说: 啊

28.Beathe deeply, please./take a deep breath, please.请深呼吸

29.May I examine your tummy, please? 我要检查下您的肚子, 好吗?

30.Roll up your sleeves, please. 请卷起袖子.

四.communication.(交流)

31.I am going to take your temperature./Please put the thermometer under your armpit. 我要测一下您的体温/请把体温计放在您的腋下.

32.Let me feel your pulse.让我测一下您的脉搏.

33.I’ll test/take your blood pressure. 我要测量您的血压.

34. I’m afraid I have to prick your finger and take a drop of blood for blood sugar level.

我要取一滴指血做血糖测定, 需要刺一下手指.

35.I’ll take some blood from your arm now. 现在我要从您的胳膊抽血.

36.Don’t take any thing by mouth after midnight until the blood is drawn tomorrow morning . 半夜之后不要吃喝任何东西,明天早上抽血.

37.Please bring a specimen of your urine/stool/sputum./ please collect your mid-stream specimen of urine.

请留一份尿/便/痰的标本/请收集您的中段尿.

38.Please have your blood and urine tests done. 请做一下您的血和尿试验.

39.You are going to have a CT-scan of your chest/head today. 今天您要做一个胸部/头部CT.

40.You are going to have a chest X-ray this morning. 今天早上您要拍一个胸片.

41.You are going to have a B-mode ultrasonic exam. Please keep your bladder full.您要做B超检查,请留尿,使膀胱充盈.

42.You are going to have an gastric endoscopy tomorrow morning. please don’t eat or drink anything after 12 o’clock tonight.明天上午您要做胃镜检查,今晚12点之后,请不要吃喝任何东西。

43.You are going to have urine catheterization now. 现在您需要导尿.

44.I’m going to do an ECG for you. 我要给您做心电图.

45.I’m going to put a gastric tube into your stomach, this is for gastrointestinal decompression. 我要放胃管到您的胃内,这是胃肠减压.

We can feed you the necessary nutrients through the tube. Please swallow the tube as I put it down.

我们通过胃管给您必要的营养.当我放管时,请做吞咽动作.

46.I’m going to make your bed./ we’ll change the bed linen at once.

我要给您整理床铺/我们马上给您换床单.

47.I’ll apply a cold(hot) compress to your ankle.我要给您的踝部冷/热敷

48.An operation will be done tomorrow/ an emergency operation must be done now.

Will you please sign to give your permission for your operation?

明天将做手术/现在马上做急诊手术. 同意手术请您签字好吗?

49.I’m going to shave your skin. / I’m going to do skin preparation for you.

我要给您做备皮/我要给您做皮肤准备。

50.You’re going to have a local/general/epidural anaesthesia.

要给您做局麻/全身麻醉/硬膜外麻醉.

51.Are you allergic to any medication?/ penicillin?您对什么药物/青霉素过敏吗?

52. I’m going to do a skin test of pennicillin for you./ If you feel itchy or short of breath, please let me know at once. I’ll see the result in fifteen minutes. /I’m going to do a tetanus hypersensitive test for you. 我要给您做青霉素皮试. 如果您感到痒或气短,请立刻告诉我./我十五分钟后看结果./我要给您做破伤风皮试.

53.I’m going to give you an intramuscular injection./intravenous infusion/hypodermic injection. 我要给您做肌肉/静脉/皮内注射

54.I’m going to give you an enema to help you pass motion.我要给您灌肠, 帮助您排便

55.The doctor will change your dressing. /The doctor will remove your stitches.

医生要给您换药/医生要给您拆线.

56.I’m going to give you oxygen now. 我要给您吸氧

57.I’m going to give you nebulization.我要给您(雾化)吸入.

58. I’m going to do bladder irrigation for you.我要给您做膀胱冲洗

59.You have to rest in bed for at least one week您至少要卧床休息一周.

60.How are you today? How was your sleep last night? How is your appetite?

您今天怎么样?您昨晚睡得怎么样?您的食欲怎么样?

61.Did you pass motion yesterday?/Are your bowel movements normal?

昨天您排便了吗?/您的大便正常吗?

62.What color of your urine?您的尿液什么颜色?

63.How much urine do you pass each time?您每次排尿多少?

64.You will have skin/cervical traction.要给您做皮肤/颈部牵引

65. Take more exercises./Do some light work, have a happy outlook, avoid excitement and too much worry. Be careful not to stumble.

多做锻炼/做一些轻体力活动,保持良好的心态,避免兴奋和过度忧虑,小心不要摔倒

66.You are going to have a blood transfusion.要给您输血

67.The results are normal.结果正常

68.You are suffering from ~/Your disease was diagnosed as ~您的病诊断为~

69.You have to stop smoking and alcohol.您必须戒烟、戒酒

五.about medication and nutrition(关于药物和营养)

70.Take two tablets three times a day after/before food.饭前/饭后服,每日三次,每次两粒.

71.Take the medicine with a lot of water.服用此药,要多饮水.

72.I’ll give you an injection twice a day.我要给您注射,每日两次.

73.This medicine is used for preventing infection/treating infection/relieving your

pain/protecting your stomach/supplying nutrients/ bringing down your temperature/ intracranial pressure/stopping bleeding/

这种药是为了预防感染/治疗感染/减轻疼痛/保护您的胃/提供营养/降低体温/降低颅内压/停止出血

74.You should have a low fat/ low salt/ light diet/high caloric diet/high protein/soft diet/liquid food.

您的进食应该是低脂/低盐/轻淡/高热量/高蛋白/软食/流食的食物

75.Please take some more nourishing food.请食营养多的食物.

六.comforting (安慰)

76.Never mind/It doesn’t matter没关系

77.Don’t worry不要担心

78.Don’t be nervous. You are in good hands. 不要紧张, 操作者是高手

79.You will recover soon.您很快就会康复的

80.Please come back to see the doctor for check-up in two weeks.请两周后来看医生复 电击除颤的机制

电击除颤使电流传入心脏,短时间内控制心肌收缩,终止所有心电活动,这样就使心脏有了一次恢复有效心跳的机会。

目的

纠正患者心率失常

一个放在患者背后右肩胛下区,另一个放在胸骨左缘第3~4肋间,通过心脏的电流较多,电能量需要减少约1/2,成功率高于前者(87%比76%),并发症少,择期复律最佳。 一个放在心尖部,另一个放在背后右肩胛角,适用于右胸部装有永久起搏器者

非同步电复律适用于:

1、室速伴血液动力学紊乱,QRS波增宽不能与T波区别者;

2、心室扑动;

3、心室颤动。

同步电复律适用于:

1、心房颤动和扑动

2、阵发性室上速、室速、预激综合征伴快速心律失常者。

1、非同步电除颤

成人:单相200J—300J—360J ;

双相120J—150J—200J

小儿:

首次:2J/Kg

第二次及续后:4J/Kg

2、同步电除颤时,按医嘱进行,最小从50J开始

??1、患者皮肤保持清洁、干燥,电极板必须涂满导电糊,尤其要注意涂满电极板边

缘以免烧伤皮肤。

??2、避开心电图电极,带有起搏器者,应注意避开起搏器部位至少10厘米。 ??3、放电前再次确定患者心律,所有人离床。

??4、已充电的除颤仪如不用,只能在机器里放电,不能对空气放电,以免伤及他人。 ??5、室颤病人如为细颤,应将细颤变为粗颤,否则除颤则无效。积极有效的心脏按

压、肾上腺素、纠酸的应用等措施有助于转为粗颤。

??6、整理用物时应擦拭电极板及病人身上的导电糊并检查导电糊、电极片是否完备,

放回原处,及时充电,检查性能,处于备用状态。

??评估:病人意识、颈动脉搏动、心电图显示、病人心前区监测电极的连接情况,解

??用物准备:除颤仪、导电糊或盐水纱布、电插板、急救用物。

??摆体位(去枕平卧,必要时垫一木板),取下金属物品、充分暴露除颤部位。 ??插电源,启动除颤仪,将电极与各导联连接,安放电极片,选择合适导联进行监护 充电:按APEX电极板侧面手柄上黄色按钮充电

键(Charge键),充满时仪器会发出声音

放电:再次确认患者心律,所有人离床,将电极

贴紧病人胸部,双手同时按电击(Shock)键

观察:呼吸、心律、血压、神志,除颤位置皮肤

有无灼伤,视病情决定是否需要再次除颤。

整理,记录(除颤方法、能量、时间、效果、次数

护理英语