职场日常商务英语情景对话:备忘录留言英语 via安格英语

在线英语培训领导者

职场日常商务英语情景对话:备忘录留言英语

在职场中,大家都对Message和Note比较熟悉,但是谈到备忘录Memo的时候大家往往会将其与前面的两个单词搞混。Memo在中文中有两个解释,除了表示录以备忘的公文之外,还在美国往往还用来表达公司的内部通知。

备忘录有哪些类型呢?一般来说备忘录(Memo)分为告知信息类、布置安排类、征求意见类、询问信息类、求职申请类以及推荐建议类。下面我们就通过一则情景对话来看一则关于告知信息类的备忘录。

A: Ms. Dawson, I need you to take a dictation for me.

A:道森小姐,我想让你给做一下记录。

B: Yes, sir…

B:好的,老板。

A: This should go out as an intra-office memorandum to all employees by this afternoon. Are you ready?

A:这是今天下午之前发给所有职工的内部文件。准备好了吗?

B: Yes, sir. Go head.

B:好了,老板。您说吧。

A: Attention all staff…Effective immediately, all office communications are

restricted to email correspondence and official memos. The use of Instant Message programs by employees during working hours is strictly prohibited.

A:全体员工请注意……请立即执行:所有办公室的联系仅限于电子邮件和正式的备忘录。上班时间严禁使用即时通信系统。

B: Sir, does this apply to intra-office communications only? Or will it also restrict

Power Your English!文章来源:安格英语学习网站()未经允许 不得转载

在线英语培训领导者 external communications?

B:老板,这仅限于办公室内部通行吗?还是也包括外部通信?

A: It should apply to all communications, not only in this office between

employees, but also any outside communications.

A:所有的通信都应该包括在内,不仅是办公室的员工之间,还包括所有对外联系。 B: But sir, many employees use Instant Messaging to communicate with their clients.

B:可是老板,很多员工都用即时通信系统与客户联系。

A: They will just have to change their communication methods. I don’t want anyone using Instant Messaging in this office. It wastes too much time! Now, please continue with the memo. Where were we?

A:他们只需要改变一下联系方法。我不想要任何人在这个办公室使用即时通信系统,太浪费时间了!现在,请继续往下写备忘录。我们刚刚说到哪儿了?

B: “This applies to internal and external communications…”

B:“这包括内部和外部联系……”

A: Yes. Any employee who persists in using Instant Messaging will first receive a warning and be placed on probation. At second offense, the employee will face termination. Any questions regarding this new policy may be directed to

department heads.

A:是的。任何坚持使用即时通信系统的人,如果是初犯就会受到警告,然后试用一段时间。如果是第二次犯,这个人就会被解雇。有关这一新政策的问题可以直接向部门主管反映。

Power Your English!文章来源:安格英语学习网站()未经允许 不得转载

在线英语培训领导者

B: Is that all?

B:就这些吗?

A: Yes. Please get this memo typed up and distributed to all employees before 4 pm.

A:就这些。请把这份备忘录打印出来,在下午四点以前分发给所有员工。

关于安格:安格英语()是中国领先的企业英语沟通技能培训机构,公司致力于以高质量的学习内容和多样化的培训形式为企业客户提供专业的英语学习解决方案。安格英语现已为多家世界500强企业,包括三星电子、罗氏制药、捷豹路虎、迅达电梯等,提供了优质的培训服务。其中广受企业客户好评的课程包括:商务英语情景写作课程、商务英语社交强化课程、商务英语演讲课程等,联系我们400-006-7600。

Power Your English!文章来源:安格英语学习网站()未经允许 不得转载

 

第二篇:职场必备商务英语:如何用英语道别? via安格英语

在线英语培训领导者

职场必备商务英语:如何用英语道别?

安格英语导读:在国际贸易中,交易双方常常会通过面谈的方式商量事宜或签订合同。这时候,接待的一方就要尽地主之谊为来访者安排食宿,甚至需要安排车辆或人员陪伴。在双方会晤结束后,“道别”也是非常有讲究的,在本篇文章中安格英语老师将教大家在英语中,如何礼貌地道别,让接待的整个流程划上一个圆满的句号。

商务英语告别场景一:机场送行

A: Thanks for seeing me off at the airport. I really appreciate it.

A:谢谢你来机场为我送行,我真的非常感激。

B: It’s my pleasure. I am glad for your visit to our headquarters, and hope you can come back soon.

B:这是我的荣幸。我很高兴你能来我们总部参观,希望你能尽快回来。

A: We should be back in about three months, we’ll have another corporate meeting next quarter. Will you be in the area at that time?

A:我们应该大约3个月后回来,下个季度我们还要开另外一个公司会议,到那时你还会在这儿吗?

B: I should be… Remember to let me know when your flight is coming in when you come, I’ll come and pick you up at the airport.

B:我应该在的……你来的时候记得告诉我航班到达的时间,我会开车来机场接你。 A: That’s very kind of you!

A:你真是太好了!

B: Here we are at the terminal, what airline are you flying with?

B:现在我们到机场候机厅了,你们要飞的是哪个航线?

Power Your English!文章来源:安格英语学习网站()未经允许 不得转载

在线英语培训领导者

A: Um… Let me check the ticket… Oh, that’s right, China Air.

A:我看一下机票……噢,没错,是中国航班。

B: China Air is in terminal B, this is the international terminal, so you need to walk straight through those doors and turn to your left, and you’ll be able to see the check-in counter.

B:中国航班在B候机厅,这是国际航班候机厅,所以你要一直往前走,走过那些门然后向左转,就应该能看见检票口了。

B: Thanks again for all your help. If you’re ever in the Michigan area, be sure to look me up.

B:再次感谢你的帮助。如果你有机会去密歇根地区的话,一定要去找我啊。

A: Sure! Let’s keep in touch.

A:没问题!保持联系!

商务英语告别场景二:结束参观

A: …. and that concludes our tour. We’d like to thank you for coming, and we hope you enjoyed your time with us today. Do you have any questions about the things we shared with you during our factory tour?

A:……我们的参观到此结束。我们感谢大家的到来,也希望你们今天过得愉快。参观工厂期间就我们讨论的话题,你们有什么问题吗?

B: No, your explanations were quite thorough, we pretty much saw all that we came to see. Thank you for spending the afternoon with us.

B:没有了,你讲解得非常透彻,我们也看到了很多我们想看的东西。谢谢你陪了我们一下午。

Power Your English!文章来源:安格英语学习网站()未经允许 不得转载

在线英语培训领导者

A: It was our pleasure! Well, if you don’t have any questions now, but think of something later, please don’t hesitate to email us. Here, let me leave you with my card.

A:这是我们的荣幸。恩,如果你们现在没有问题,但以后又想起什么事的话请随时用电子邮件与我们联系。我把名片留给大家。

B: Thanks! We’ll be sure to keep in touch.

B:谢谢,我们肯定会和您保持联系。

A: Great! So from here are you headed back to your hotel? Can I tell you a cab to take you back?

A:太好了!那你们是不是要回宾馆?我叫出租车把你们送回去吧?

B: No, that won’t be necessary. We’ve got a rental car. We’ve already checked out of the hotel because we are planning to catch an early flight out.

B:不用,没必要了。我们租了一辆车,因为我们打算赶早班的飞机回去,所以在宾馆已经结账退房了。

在道别的环节中不仅要表达出对外籍客户来访的感激之情,还有千万不要忘记keep in touch的万用句,这不仅能让你的客户感觉到你的热情,还能够帮助你培养与客户之间的良好关系促进下一次合作。

Power Your English!文章来源:安格英语学习网站()未经允许 不得转载

相关推荐