写在贺卡上表达“致谢”的英语

At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.

首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。

Your kindness means so much.

你的关心铭记在心。

Your thoughtfulness has given me great joy.

你的无微不至的关怀给了我很大的欣慰。

It is generous of you to show me so much consideration.

承蒙你对我如此关心。

Believe me, I am truly grateful for your good understanding.

对你们的理解,我确实真诚地表示感谢。

It is at time like this that one really appreciates the kindness of a friend.

只有在这样的时刻,一个人才会真正领会到朋友的深情厚意。

I'm really indebted to you.

我非常感谢你。

I am greatly indebted to you for the trouble you have gone.

你为我的事不辞辛劳,我感谢不尽。

It is generous of you to take so much interest in my work.

承蒙你对我的工作如此操心。

I realize that the task took a lot of your precious time.

我知道你为这事花了大量宝贵的时间。

We were delighted to receive your gifts.

我们高兴地收到了你的礼物。

Expected gifts are a pleasure to receive, but unexpected remembrances are an even greater joy.

盼望中的礼物固然可喜,而意外的礼物更使人喜出望外。

A thousand thanks for your frequent letter of encouraging advice.

万分感谢你经常来信给我以鼓励和忠告。

It was good of you to send us an announcement of your marriage.

收到你们寄来的婚丧嫁娶礼喜帖,感谢你们的盛意。

This is to thank you again for your wonderful hospitality and to tell you how much I enjoyed seeing you again.

再次感谢你的盛情款待,非常希望能再见你。

It's a pleasure to know special people like you who bring so much pleasure with things that they do.

很高兴认识你这样一位以诚待人的朋友。

Your thoughtfulness is very much appreciated.

非常感谢你无微不至的关怀。

Thank you very much for your warm letter.

感谢你热情洋溢的来信。

Many thanks for remembering our anniversary and for your very kind remarks.

承蒙你能记得我们的结婚周年,并赐以美好的祝辞。非常感谢!

Your letter of congratulations gives me a great deal of pleasure.

你的贺信带给我莫大的欢乐。

Your note of congratulations is deeply appreciated.

你的贺信使我非常感激。

Thank you for your generous spirit of cooperation.

感谢你的慷慨合作精神。

Thank you for doing me a real favour.

感谢你实实在在地帮了我的忙。

You couldn't have given me anything that I would enjoy more.

再没有什么比你的礼物更让我喜欢。

I am grateful for all your past kindness.

多蒙关照,万分感激。

I don't know how to thank you enough for your photo album.

你送我相册,我真不知怎样感谢你才好。

“成千上万人疯狂下载。。。。。。

 

更多价值连城的绝密英语学习资料,

洛基内部秘密英语,技巧,策略

请在网上申请报名

http://www.rrting.net

 

第二篇:英语表达感谢

英语表达感谢

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。

Thank you for one of the most enjoyable visits we have had in many months.

在您处的参观访问,是我们几个月中最愉快的一次。谨向您表示感谢。

Thank you for one of the most memorable days of my trip.

为了旅途中最值得留念的一天,谨向您表示感谢。

Thank you for doing so much to make my trip to New York interesting (pleasant)(resultful). 为了使我去纽约的旅游有趣(愉快)(大有收获),您做了许多事,特此致谢。

Thank you for contributing so much to the pleasure of our stay in ...

感谢您为使我们在??的停留期间的愉快所作的许多努力。

Thank you so much for your generous hospitality.

非常感谢您慷慨的款待。

I hope something will bring you to New York soon so that I can reciprocate your kindness. 希望不久您能有机会到纽约来,使我能答谢您的盛情。

You must give me the chance to return your kindness when you visit here.

希望您光临我处,使我能答谢您的盛情。

Thank you very much (ever so much) (most sincerely) (indeed) (from the bottom of my heart). 很(非常)(最真诚地)(确实)(衷心)感谢您。

Many thanks for your kind and warm letter.

感谢您友好而热情的来信。

Thanks a million (ever so much).

万分(非常)感谢。

Please accept ( I wish to express )my sincere (grateful) (profound) appreciation for...

请接受(致以)真挚的(衷心的)(深切的)感谢??

I sincerely (deeply) (warmly) appreciate ...

我真挚的(深深的)(热情的)感谢??

I am very sincerely (most) (truly) grateful to you for ...

为了??,我非常真挚的(深深的)(真诚的)感谢您。

There is nothing more important (satisfying) (gratifying) to me than to receive one of your letters. 再也没有比收到您的来信更使我觉得重要(快慰)(感激)了。

Your letters are so much fun (comfort) (entertainment) (company).

您的来信充满了乐趣(给了很大安慰)(带来了欢乐)(使我不感寂寞)。

Your most courteous (considerate)(delightful)letter...

您那彬彬有礼(体贴入微)(令人欣慰)的来信??

I cannot tell you how much your letter delighted(relieved)(amused)(enchanted)me.

我无法告诉您,您的来信使我多么高兴(宽慰)(觉得有趣)(陶醉)。

Ilove the way you say (put) things in your letters. You make even thesmallest incident seem so interesting(important)(charming)(mysterious).

我很欣赏您在信中描述各种事物的手法,您的妙笔使细小的事情都显得很有趣(重要)(动人)(神秘)。

It was good (fine)(charming)(thoughtful)of you...

承蒙好意(美意)(盛情)(关心)??

It was nice(characteristically thoughtful) (more than kind) of you...

承蒙好意(特别关心)(十二分好意)??

At the outset, I want to thank you for your kindness to me and for your compliments.

首先,我要感谢您对我的友爱和问候。

Believe me, I am truly grateful for...

我确实真诚地感谢你??

We were deeply touched by ...

??使我们深受感动。

It is a hopeless(definite)(positive)understatement to say that I am deeply (sincerely)(truly)grateful. 这就是说“我深深的(真挚的)(真诚的)感谢”远不足以(不能确切)(不能明确)表达我的谢意。

It’s generous of you to take so much interest in my work( to give me so much of your time) (to show me so much consideration).

承蒙对我的工作如此操心(为我花费这么多时间)(对我如此关怀)。

We are indebted to you...

我们感谢你??

I regret very much that I did not have an opportunity to thank you personally for ...

未能面谢,深表遗憾。

相关推荐