广交会常用英语

问好

1. Good morning/afternoon/evening./May I help you? /Anything I can do for you? 早上,中午,晚上好)需要我帮忙吗?

2. How do you do? /How are you? /Nice to meet you. 你好,见到你真高兴

3. It?s a great honor to meet you.见到你是我的荣幸

I have been looking forward to meeting you. 我一直盼望与你见面

4. Welcome to China. 欢迎来到中国

5. We really wish you'll have a pleasant stay here. 我们真心希望你在这过愉快

6. I hope you?ll have a pleasant stay here. Is this your fist visit to China? 这是你第一次来中国吗?

7. Do you have much trouble with jet lag? 时差影响大吗?

机场接客

1. Excuse me; are you Mr. Wilson from the International Trading Corporation? 你好,你是来自国际贸易公司的威尔逊先生吗?

2. How do I address you? 请问怎么称呼您?

3. May name is Benjamin liu. I?m from the Fuzhou E-fashion Electronic Company. I?m here to meet you. 我的叫刘,本杰明,我来自福州E时尚电子公司,我来接您

4. We have a car an over there to take you to you hotel. Did you have a nice trip?

我们的车子停在外面。请上车,送你到你入住的酒店,祝您旅途愉快

5. Mr. David smith asked me to come here in his place to pick you up. 大为,史密斯先生告诉我,他将在他的住处与您见面

6. Do you need to get back your baggage? 您需要拿回你的行李吗?

7. Is there anything you would like to do before we go to the hotel? 我们先酒店后,您再自行安排 相互介绍

1. Let me introduce my self. My name is Benjamin Liu, an Int?l salesman in the Marketing Department. 让我来自我介绍一下,我叫刘,本杰明,是市场部的销售员

2. Hello, I am Benjamin Liu, an Int?l salesman of FUZHOU E-FASHION ELECTRONIC COMPANY. Nice to meet you. /pleased to meet you. / It is a pleasure to meet you. 很高兴见到你

3. I would like to introduce Mark Sheller, the Marketing department manager of our company. 让我来介绍我们公司的销售经理给您认识。马克,夏勒

4. Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company. 让我接收您认识我们公司的总经理,李先生

5. Mr. Smith, this is our General manage, Mr. Zhen, this is our Marketing Director, Mr.Lin. And this is our RD Department Manager, Mr. Wang.

史密斯先生,这是我们的总经理,甄先生,这是我们的市场总监,林先生这是我们RD部门经理王先生

6. If I?m not mistaken, you must be Miss Chen from France. 如果我没有弄错,你肯定是法国来的陈小姐

7. Do you remember me? Benjamin Liu from Marketing Department of PVC. We met several years ago. 你还记的我吗?我是本杰明,来自PVC市场部门。几年前我们见过

8. Is there anyone who has not been introduced yet? 这里还有谁没有被介绍到?

9. It is my pleasure to talk with you. 能跟你交流,是我的荣幸

10. Here is my business card. / May I give you my business card? 这是我的名片,能给我你的名片吗?

11. May I have your business card? / Could you give me your business card? 能给我你的名片吗?

12. I am sorry. I can?t recall your name. / Could you tell me how to pronounce your name again?不好意思,我想不起你的名字了。能再次告诉我您名字的拼写吗?

13. I? am sorry. I have forgotten how to pronounce your name. 对不起,我忘了怎么拼您的名字

1. Is this your first time to China? (小聊)你是第一次来中国吗?

2. Do you travel to China on business often? 您经常去(来)中国出差吗?

3. What kind of Chinese food do you like? 你什么中国的哪些食物?

4. What is the most interesting thing you have seen in China? 你在中国看到有什么非常感兴趣的东西吗?

5. What is surprising to your about China? 你对中国的什么感到吃惊?

6. The weather is really nice. 这天气真的狠好!

7. What do you like to do in your spare time? 你闲暇时间喜欢做什么?

8. What line of business are you in? 你是做哪一行的?

9. What do you think about…? /What is your opinion?/What is your point of view? 你的意见是什么?

10. No wonder you're so experienced. 难怪,你这么有经验

11. It was nice to talking with you. / I enjoyed talking with you. 跟你聊天,我很享受

12. Good. That's just what we want to hear. 很好,这正是我们想听的

确认话意

1. Could you say that again, please? 您能把刚的话再说一遍吗?

2. Could you repeat that, please?

3. Could you write that down? 您能把你说的写下来吗?

4. Could you speak a little more slowly, please? 您能说得稍微慢点吗?

5. You mean…is that right? 您的意思是 那样是对的

6. Do you mean..? 您的意思是?

7. Excuse me for interrupting you. 不好意思,打断一下您

社交招待

1. Would like a glass of water? / can I get you a cup of Chinese red tea? / How about a Coke? 您要来杯水吗?要不来杯中国红茶吧?或者可口可乐怎么样?

2. Alright, let me make some. I?ll be right back. 好的,我来一些。我马上回来

3. A cup of coffee would be great. Thanks. 来杯咖啡更好,谢谢

4. There are many places where we can eat. How about Cantonese food? 这里有很多吃的地府,我们在哪里吃呢?吃广东菜怎么样?

5. I would like to invite you for lunch today. 我很乐意邀请您今天一起吃午饭

6. Oh, I can?t let you pay. It is my treat, you are my guest. 噢,我不能让您请客,您是我的客人

7. May I propose that we break for coffee now? 我建议,我们现在到办公室休息一下

8. Excuse me. I?ll be right back

9. Excuse me a moment. 我失陪一会

告别

1. Wish you a very pleasant journey home? Have a good journey! 希望您有一个非常愉快的旅程,旅途愉快!

2. Thank you very much for everything you have done us during your stay in China. 我们待在中国的这段时间,非常感谢你们为我们所做的一切

3. It is a pity you are leaving so soon. 真的狠遗憾,你们这么快就要走了

4. I?m looking forward to seeing you again. 我期待您再次来中国

5. I?ll see you to the airport tomorrow morning. 我明天送您去机场

6. Don?t forget to look me up if you are ever in FUZHOU. Have a nice journey! 如果您来福州,不要忘了来看我,旅途愉快!

约会

1. May I make an appointment? I?d like to arrange a meeting to discuss our new order. 我有预约吗?我要安排一个会议,讨论我们的新订单

2. Let?s fix the time and the place of our meeting. 让我来选个固定的时间和地点,我们见面

3. Can we make it a little later? 我们能晚点来吗?

4. Do you think you could make it Monday afternoon? That would suit me better. 你觉得把您安排在星期一中午怎么样?那对我再合适不过了

5. Would you please tell me when you are free? 麻烦告诉我,您什么时候有空?

6. I?m afraid I have to cancel my appointment. 我恐怕不得不取消我的约会了

7. It looks as if I won?t be able to keep the appointment we made.

8. Will you change our appoint tomorrow at 10:00 to the day after tomorrow at the came time? 我把我们明天上午10点的任务改到后天的10点

9. Anytime except Monday would be all right. 除了星期一,任何时间都可以

10. OK, I will be here, then. 那是我已经在这里了

11. We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you. 我们晚上将自由活动,如果你也有空就一起

客户询问

1. Could I have some information about your scope of business? 能告诉我一些关于你们经营范围的信息吗?

2. Would you tell me the main items you export? 你们的主要项目是出口吗?

3. May I have a look at your catalogue? 我能看一下你们的产品目录吗?

4. We really need more specific information about your technology. 我们真的需要更多关于你们技术的特殊信息

5. Marketing on the Internet is becoming popular. 在网上销售将成为流行

6. We are just taking up this line. I?m afraid we can?t do much right now. 我们正在放着方面开发,恐怕现在给不了你更多的信息

回答询问

7. This is a copy of catalog. It will give a good idea of the products we handle. 这是我们的产品目录,它将让你更多的了解我们产品的信息

8. Won?t you have a look at the catalogue and see what interest you? 你不看我们的目录,那你怎么知道我们的哪些产品有趣呢?

9. That is just under our line of business. 那个证好在我们的生产范围

10. What about having a look at sample first? 你看到样品的第一感觉怎么样?

11. We have a video which shows the construction and operation of our latest products. 我们有视频,你可以看到最新产品的建造和操作。

12. The product will find a ready market there. 这个产品有现货

13. Our product is really competitive in the world market. 我们的产品在国际市场上有竞争优势

14. Our products have been sold in a number of areas abroad. They are very popular with the users there. 我们的产品一直销往很多个国家和地区,很受使用者的欢迎

15. We are sure our products will go down well in your market, too. 我跟肯定,我们的产品在您的市场上也会很快被接收

16. It?s our principle in business “to honor the contract and keep our promise”. 我们经商的原则是。遵守以诚为本和信守承诺

17. Convenience-store chains are doing well. 连锁便利店经营得很好

18. We can have anther tale if anything interests you. 如果你对什么感兴趣,我相信我们能塑造另一个传说

19. We are always improving our design and patterns to confirm to the world market 我们一直在提高我们的产品设计设计水平。以更满足国际市场的需求

20. Could you provide some technical data? We?d like to know more about your products您能给我提供一些您产品的技术资料吗我们好更多的了解您的产品

21. This product has many advantages compared to other competing products. 如果跟其他产品竞争,这产品有更多的优势

22. There are certainly being problems in the sale work at the first stage. But suppose you order a small quantity for a trail. 在产品销售点 初级阶段是存在一些问题,单你可以先订少量的试试

23. I wish you a success in your business transaction. 我希望您在你的生意方面获得成功

24. You will surely find something interesting. 我很确信能找到一些有趣的东西

25. Here you are. Which item do you think might find a ready market at your end? 给您,您选的东西在您的市场上肯定很有销路

26. Our product is the best seller. 我们的产品最畅销

27. This is our newly developed product. Would you like to see it? 这是我们最新开发的产品,你想要看一下吗?

28. This is our latest model. It had a great success at the last exhibition in Paris. 这是我们最新的型号,它在巴黎展会的时候去的了巨大的成功

29. I?m sure there is some room for negotiation. 我们肯定还有商量的余地

30. Here are the most favorite products on display. Most of them are local and national prize products. 这是展出最受欢迎的产品,他们大多数都是许多国家的名牌产品

31. The best feature of this product is that it is very light in weight. 这个产品最有特殊的地方式非常轻

32. We have a wide selection of colors and designs. 我们有很多式样和颜色可供选择。

33. Have a look at this new product. It operates at touch of a button. It is very flexible. 看一看这新产品。它的运作是只要按一下按钮。这是非常灵活的

34. this product is patented 这是产品专利

35. The functioning of this software has been greatly improved. 该软件的功能有很大的提高

36. This design has got a real China flavor. 这种式样具有真正的中国风味

37. The objective of my presentation is for you to see the product?s function. 我们的目的是向你陈述产品的功能

38. The product has just come out, so we don?t know the outcome yet. 产品刚刚出来,所以我们不知道结果呢

39. It has only been on the market for a few months, bust it is already very popular.它仅仅上市几个月,就已经很受欢迎了

品质

1. We have a very strict quality controlling system which promises that goods we produced are always of the best quality. 我们有很严格的质量管理系统,我们承诺,我们的产品一直是质量最好的

2. You have got the quality there as well as the style. 你要有良好的质量和风格

3. How do you feel like the quality of our products? 您觉得我们产品的质量怎么样?

4. The high quality of the products will secure their leading status in the market place. 产品的高质量将确保它在市场领先地位的地方

5. You must be aware that our quality is far superior to others. 你应该意识到,我们的质量远远超过其他卖家的

6. We pride ourselves on quality. That is our best selling point. 我们为之骄傲的是我们的质量,也是我们最好的卖点

7. As long as the quality is good. It is all right if the price is a bit higher. 知识价格高了点,单只要质量好,没问题

8. They enjoy good reputation in the world. 他们在世界上享有良好的声誉

9. When we compare prices, we must first take into account the quality of the products. 当我们比较价格时,首先必须考虑产品的质量

10. There is no quality problem. Quality is something we never neglect. 没有质量问题,质量这一块,我们从不疏忽

11. You are right. It is good in material, fashionable in design, and superb in workmanship. 你是对的,它确实是好材料,流行的设计和精致的做工

12. We deliver all our orders within one month after receipt of the covering letters of credit. 在收到信用证后,我们将在一个月内完成全部订单

13. Do you have specific request for packing? Here are the samples of packing available now, you may have a look. 你对包装有什么特别的要求吗?这是我们目前用的包装样品,您可以看一下

14. I wonder if you have found that our specifications meet your requirements. I?m sure the prices we submitted are competitive .不知道您认为我们的规格是否符合你的要求?我敢肯定我们的价格是非常有竞争力的

客人询价

1. Will you please let us have an idea of your price? 请让我们给你的价格一个建议

2. Are the prices on the list firm offers? 单上的价格是实价吗?

3. How about the price/ How much is this? 这个多少钱?

我们报价

4. This is our price list. 这是我们的报价单

5. We don?t give any commission in general. 我们一般不收佣金

6. What do you think of the payment terms? 你认为哪种付款方式比较好?

7. Here are our FOB prices. All the prices in the lists are subject to our final confirmation. 这是我们FOB的报价,价格单上的报价将以我方最后确认为准

8. In general, our prices are given on a FOB basis. 一般我们的报价都是以FOB为基础

9. We offer you our best prices, at which we have done a lot business with other customers. 我们向你们报最优惠价,按此价我们已与其他客户做了大批生意。

10. Will you please tell us the specifications, quantity and packing you want, so that we can work out the offer ASAP? 请告诉我们贵方对规格、数量及包装的要求,以便我方尽快制定出报价

11. This is the pricelist, but it serves as a guide line only. Is there anything you are particularly interested in? 这是价格表,但它是一个指引而已。有什么你特别感兴趣的商品?

客人还价

12. Is it possible that you lower the price a bit? 请问你的价格是否有可能再低点?

14. Can you bring your price down a bit? Say $20 per dozen. 你能把你的价格再降低点吗?每打20元

15. It?s too high; we have another offer for a similar one at much lower price. 这也太高了,我们另得的报价比这低多了

16. But don?t you think it?s a little high? 不是你想的那样,它只是高一点

17. Your price is too high for us to accept. 你的价格超出了我们能接受的范围

18. It would be very difficult for us to push any sales it at this price. 这个价格对我们以后的推销带来了很大的困难

19. If you can go a little lower, I?d be able to give you an order on the spot. 如果你价格能便宜点,我们当场就下单

20. It is too much. Can you discount it? 这个价格太高了,有折扣吗?

拒绝还价

21. Our price is highly competitive./ this is the lowest possible price./Our price is very reasonable. 我们的价格很有竞争力。这是最低的价格。我们的价格很合理

22. Our price is competitive as compared with that in the international market.我们的价格与国际市场相比,很有竞争力

23. To tell you the truth, we have already quoted our lowest price. 告诉你实话,我们真的报的是最低价格

24. I can assure you that our price if the most favorable. A trial will convince you of my words. 我可以向你保证我们的价格是最优惠的。试一试你就知道我说的是真的

25. The price has been cut to the limit. 这个价格已经低到了我们的极限

26. I?m sorry. It is our rock-bottom price. 对不起,这是我们的最低价格

27. My offer was based on reasonable profit, not on wild speculations.我们的价格都是根据合理的利润开的,二不是胡乱炒作的

28. While we appreciate your cooperation, we regret to say that we can?t reduce our price any further. 虽然我们感谢贵方的合作,但是很抱慊,我们不能减少我们的价格了。

接受还价

29. Can we each make some concession? 让我们每人让一步吧。

30. In order to conclude business, we are prepared to cut down our price by 5%. 为了达成交易,我们准备降价5%

31. If your order is big enough, we may reconsider our price. 如您的订单量比较大的话,我们回从新考虑我们的价格

32. Buyer wish to buy cheap and sellers wish to sell dear. Everyone has an eye to his own benefit. 买家希望买到便宜,卖家希望卖得贵,每个人都知考虑自己的利益

33. The price of his commodity has recently been adjusted due to advance in cost.

34. Considering our good relationship and future business, we give a 3% discount. 考虑到我们友好的关系和未来的合作,我们给你打7折

35. What?s minimum quantity of an order of your goods? 你们商品的最低起订量是多少?

询问订货数量

36. How many do you intend to order? 你打算订多少?

37. Would you give me an idea how much you wish to order from us? 你给我个建议吧,你希望我们订多少?

38. When can we expect your confirmation of the order? 你什么时候能确定订单?

39. As our backlogs are increasing, please hasten the order.因为我们的积压订单增多,请尽快订单

40. Thank you for your inquiry. Would you tell us what quantity you require so that we can work out the offer? 谢谢你们的询价。如果您能把你们的订单要求告诉我们。那以便我们更好的提供报价

41. We regret that the goods you inquire about are not available. 我们很抱歉,你询问的这款已经没有了 客人回答订单数量

42. The size of our order depends greatly on the prices. 我们订单多少取决于价格

43. Well, if your order is large enough, we are ready to reduce our price by 2 percent. 如果你们订得足够多,我们准备给你们降低2%

44. If you reduce your price by 5, we are going to order 1000sets. 如果你们降低5%我们将订购1000套

45. Considering the long-standing business relationship between us, we accept it. 考虑到我们长期以来的合作,我接受

46. This is a trial order; please send us 100 sets only so that we may test the market. If successful, we will give you large orders in the future. 这是我们的试验订单,请给我们100套,以便测试市场如果成功。未来我们将给你们大的单子

47. We have decided to place an order for your electronic weighing scale. ,我们已决定订购你的电子称重称

48. I?d like to order 600 sets. 我想要订600套

49. We can?t execute orders at your limits. 我们不能执行您的订单(限制)

感谢下单

50. Generally speaking, we can supply form stock. 一般来说,我们都提供形式的票据

51. I want to tell you how much I appreciate your order. 我想告诉你,谢谢你的订购

52. Thank you for your order of 100 dozen of the shirts. We assure you of a punctual execution of your order. 谢谢您订购100打这种衬衫,我们保证我们一定及时的执行您的订单

53. Thank you very much for your order.非常感谢您的订购

客人询问交货期

54. What about our request for the early delivery of the goods? 我们能不能要求提早交货?

55. What is the earliest time when you can make delivery? 最终哦什么时候您可以交货?

56. How long does it usually take you to make delivery? 你们通常要多久才能过交货?

57. When will you deliver the products to us? 你什么时候给我们发货?

58. When will the goods reach our port? 货物什么时候可以到达我们的港口?

59. What about the method of delivery? 请问是什么样的交货方式

60. Will it possible for you to ship the goods before early October? 在十月初有可以装船吗?

答复交货期

61. I think we can meet your requirement. 我认为我们能满足你们的要求

62. I ?m sorry. We can?t advance the time of delivery. 对不起,我们不能提前交货

63. I?m very sorry for the delay in delivery and the inconvenience it must have caused you.. 我很抱歉耽搁了你的时间交货,不便之处,敬请原谅它必须引起你的

64. We can assure you that the shipment will be made not later than the fist half of May.

65. We will get the goods dispatched within the stipulated time. 我们将在规定的时间内发货

66. The earliest delivery we can make is at the end of September.我们最早的交货期在10月初 客人要求提早交货

67. You may know that time of delivery is a matter of great important. 你知道,交货时间是一个非常重要的问题

68. You know that time of delivery if very important to us. I hope you can give our request your special consideration. 你知道交货期对我们来说很重要,我希望您能专门考虑一下我们的要求。

69. Let?s discuss the delivery date first. You offered to deliver the goods within six months after the contract signing. 让我们首先商量一下交货期。你主动交付货物在合同签署后6个月内

70. The interval is too long. Could we expect an earlier shipment within three months? 间隔时间太长, 。能按照我们的期盼,在3月份交货吗?

稳住客人

71. We shall effect shipment as soon as the goods are ready 我们将尽快装送已经准备好了的货物

72. We will speed up the production in order to ship your order in time.我们将加大生产为你赶你的船时间

73. If you desire earlier delivery, we can only make a partial shipment. 如果你想提早交货,那我们只好分批运输

74. But you?d better ship the goods entirely. 但你最好全部装运货物

75. We?ll try our best. The earliest delivery we can make is in May, but I can assure you that we?ll do our best to advance the shipment. 我们会尽最大努力。我们最早的发货期在5月份,但我可以向你保证,我们会尽最大努力提前交货

76. I’m afraid not. As you know, our manufacturers are full and we have a lot of order to fill. 恐怕没有。正如你知道的,我们的制造商都满了,我们有很多订单要填写的表格

77. I?ll find out with our home office. We?ll do our best to advance the time of delivery. 我会找到我们的家用办公。我们会尽最大努力提前交货

78. Thank you very much for your cooperation. 非常感谢您的合作

79. I believe that the products will reach you in time and in good order and hope they will give you complete satisfaction.我相信这批货一定会及时到您那边,而且井条有序,希望他们能让您十分满意 签单前建议

1. Before the formal contract is drawn up we?d like to restate the main points of the agreement. 在正式合同签订之前,我们想起草一份协议,重申一下重点

2. We can get the contract finalized now. 现在我们可以签订合同了

3. Could you repeat the terms we?ve settled?

4. It is very important for us to abide by contracts and keep good faith.遵守合同和信守承诺对我们来说是非常重要的

5. Have you any questions as regards to the contract? 你对合同有什么要求?

6. I?d like to hear your ideas about the problem. 我想听听你对这个问题的想法

7. I think it is better to have a good understanding of all clauses before signing a contract. 我认为最好是在签合同签,了解清楚条款

8. Do you have any comment to make about this clause? 你对这些条款有什么评论?

9. Do you think the contract contains basically all we have agreed on during negotiations? 你认为在我们谈判达成一致期间,合同应该包括哪些主要内容,

10. Everything has been arranged well. I hope the signing of the contract will go smoothly.一切都安排好了,签好合同后,一切都会顺利进展

1.年

nineteen seventy-nine

nineteen hundred (and) seventy-nine 19xx年

2.电话

1023 one o two three电话

1227 one double two (or two two ) seven电话

3.货币

4.25 four dollars (and) twenty-five (cents)货币

4. 算术式

2 + 3 = 5Two plus three is (equals, is equal to) five.

5 – 3 = 2Five minus three is (equals, is equal to, leaves) two.

3 ×2 = 6Three times two is six;

Three by two are six;

Three multiplied by two is six.

9 ÷3 = 3 Nine divided by three is (makes) three.

5. 日期

Dec. 5, 2004 December the fifth, two thousand and four

the fifth of December, two thousand and four

6. 时间

整点表达:点钟 (+o’clock)

7:00 a.m.seven (o’clock) a.m.

几点几分:

1) 顺读:

3:25 three twenty five

2) 逆读:

6:05five past six (分钟不超过30, 用past)

3:50ten to four (分钟超过30, 用to, 钟点+1, 表示“几点差几分”)

分钟数是15 (一刻钟) 时,一般不说fifteen,而说a quarter

3:15 a quarter past three

分钟数是30 (半小时) 时,一般用逆读法half past + 钟点数

4:30 half past four

7. 分数

分母是2或4的分数,常用 “half” 和 “quarter” 来表示 1/2 one half (or half)

3/2 three halves (or one and half)

? quarter

? three quarter

分母不是2或4的分数:分子用基数词,分母用序数词。 如果分子大于1,分母需用复数。

1/3 a (one) third

2/3 two thirds

7/5 one and two-fifth

比较复杂的分数,用 over,如:

8. 小数: 小数点后面的数字要一一读出

13.91thirteen point nine one

0.23naught/zero point two three

9. 百分数: % 读做 percent, 应用时常与 by 连用 0.68%zero point six eight percent

36%thirty six percent

e.g. The price was reduced by 20%

相关推荐