生活大爆炸经典台词集锦

生活大爆炸经典台词集锦

1. he is in trouble with her girlfriend .他正和他的女朋友闹矛盾。

2. she slipped right by me . 她刚从我旁边遛过去。

3. you have a plan for dinner ?你今晚有计划吗?有约吗?

4. idon not understand your laughter.我不知道你在笑什么。

5. Dreams come true.牛肉干

6. Don not overthink.别想太多

7. I will give her a shot.我就给她一次机会

8. Hang on a scend 等一下

9. Savor the moment .慢慢享受吧

10.

 

第二篇:生活大爆炸经典台词

生活大爆炸经典台词

1. Howard is teaching Sheldon Chinese.

Howard: You know, I'm really glad you decided to learn Mandarin.

Sheldon: Why?

Howard: Once you're fluent, you'll have a billion more people to annoy instead of me. 霍华德:话说,你终于要学普通话了我还真高兴。

谢耳朵:为嘛?

霍华德:等你说顺溜了,有十多亿中国人民等着你去烦,你就不用来烦我了。

2. Sheldon: Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors.

谢耳朵:剪刀剪纸,纸包石头,石头砸蜥蜴,蜥蜴毒死斯巴克,斯巴克击碎剪刀,剪刀砍断蜥蜴,蜥蜴吃了纸,纸反驳斯巴克,斯巴克蒸发石头,最后就是一直都那样的,石头硌坏剪子。

3. If the correct way to do it is the wrong way, then I yield.

如果胡来才是正确的方法的话,那我闭嘴。

4. I thought she was a highly evolved creature of pure intellect, like me. But recent events indicate that she may be a slave to her baser urges.

我以为她是个高度进化的纯高智商物种,就像我。而最近的事件表明她也许不过是个屈服于低级欲望的生物。

5. Sheldon: Why are you crying?

Penny: Because I'm stupid!

Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

谢耳朵:你为嘛哭呢?

佩妮:因为我太傻了!

谢耳朵:这可不是什么好理由。大家都是因为伤心才哭嘛。比方我吧,我总为别人太傻哭,因为人家愚蠢搞得我很伤心。

6. Raj: I don't like bugs, okay? They freak me out.

Sheldon: Interesting. You're afraid of insects and women. Ladybugs must render you catatonic.

Raj:我不喜欢虫子行了吧?吓得我半死。

谢耳朵:有意思。你害怕虫子,还有女人。要见着个花大姐准让你神经分裂了。

7. What’s life without whimsy?

不为无益之事,何以遣有涯之生?

8. In the winter, that seat is close enough to the radiator to remain warm, and yet not so close as to cause perspiration. In the summer, it’s directly in the path of a cross-breeze created by opening windows there and there. It faces the television at an angle that is neither direct, thus discouraging conversation nor so far wide as to create a parallax distortion.

冬天,那个位置跟电暖炉之间的距离刚好能让人保持温暖,而又不会太近导致出汗。夏天,坐在这正好能吹到从这个窗口到那个窗口对吹的风。而且这里对着电视的角度正好,既不会妨碍跟别人谈话,又不用把头扭得太过去而导致视差畸变。

相关推荐