Season One
Series Two 第二集
继承人Matthew Crawley 和他的母亲Isobel Crawley来到唐顿庄园。同时,老伯爵遗孀,伯爵夫人也还未放弃Mary继承的希望。作为一名中产阶级律师,Matthew受到了庄园内上上下下很多人的偏见,尤其是Mary。母亲Isobel Crawley则坚持在领地内的医院工作,并成功救助了一名重病的农夫。管家Carson的旧交前来勒索他,不过后来事情顺利解决。
1. I still don't see why I couldn't just refuse it. 我还是不明白 为什么我不能直接推辞
2. There's no mechanism for you to do so. 你无法这么做
3. But nothing's settled yet. 一切尚未确定
4. Not while your mother breathes air. 老夫人只要尚有余息 绝不会善罢甘休
5. I have to be myself, Mother. I'll be no use to anyone if I can't be myself. 我得做我自己 妈妈 否则我将一无是处
6. Well, they're clearly going to push one of the daughters at me.
显而易见 他们定要把一位女儿强嫁给我
7. So what are they like? 他们是什么样的人
- She's nice enough, but he's...very full of himself. 她人挺好的 但他...很是妄自尊大
8. Did you hear me call or have you gone
selectively deaf? 你故意当我耳旁风啊?
9. And never make me remind you of it again. 只此一次 下不为例
10. Well. It seems a very silly occupation for
a grown man.
你是个男子汉 做这工作有点可笑
11. Now he's here, I don't see any future in it.
Not the way things are 现在他来了 就目前这情形 再挣扎也是无用
12. Why do you always have to be pretend to be
nicer than the rest of us
你怎么老充好人,让我们唱白脸
13. Don’t push your luck 别得寸进尺
14. Glad to catch you alone. 就剩你一个人正好. listen! 请你听我说好吗 哪怕这辈子就这么一次
16. Stop that silly nonsense before you put your joints out 别干那种蠢事了 小心关节扭脱臼
17.Well, she may even have a point, but it does 15. For once in your life, will you please just
not seem to me realistic.
她也许确有道理 但在我看来有些不切实际
18. Put an end to her meddling
让她的多管闲事到此为止吧
19.I see my life's work.
我看到我倾注一生的心血
20.Don’t come all high and mighty with me. 别在那拿腔拿调的.
longer, sir. 请稍安勿躁 先生
22.He threatened to expose my past, to make me a laughing stock in this house
他威胁要揭露我的过去 让我成为庄园的笑柄
23.And now my disgrace is complete. My lord, you have my resignation
既然现在我已名誉扫地 老爷 我向您递交辞呈
24.You think you're such a big man, don't you? 你以为你是个大人物 是吗
25.Just because you're a lord, you think you can do what you like with me.
就因为你是个老爷 你以为你就能对我为所欲为 21.If you could just be patient for a little
26.We're running out of options. The lawyers I write to only huff and puff.
我们要没主意了. 与我通信的律师只会打哈哈
27.She looked extremely determined.
她看起来意志坚决
28.I have a feeling we will sink or swim together. 恐怕我们要共同度过这个难关
29. Well, I wouldn't quite put it.我倒没这么想
30. Your mother derives satisfaction from her
work at the hospital, I think?
-你母亲在医院工作 得到了满足感 不是吗
31.Some sense of self-worth?
所谓实现自我价值的成就感对吗
32.I'm afraid Papa wants to teach Granny a lesson. -恐怕爸爸想给奶奶个下马威
33.I hope you don't judge me too harshly. 希望您不会对我有成见 34.Putting on airs and graces I have no right to 摆架子;装腔作势,其实啥也不是
第一季第一集1发生在他身上不足为奇2没有翻越不了的山也没有3那我就放心了4精美绝伦5我们的工作真好笑奇珍异宝触手可得但没有一样是我…
唐顿庄园台词第一集Nothinginlifeissure天有不测风云Ontheirwaytoabetterlife下辈子投个好胎E…
IdontwantGeorgetocatchit别让乔治学坏了PutitthereandIllseetoit放那就好我来Daisy…
第三集Branksome子爵继承人EvelynNapier和他英俊的朋友土耳其大使馆随员KemalPamuk到访Mary被Pamu…
SeasonOneSeriesTwo第二集继承人MatthewCrawley和他的母亲IsobelCrawley来到唐顿庄园同时老…
第一季第一集1发生在他身上不足为奇2没有翻越不了的山也没有3那我就放心了4精美绝伦5我们的工作真好笑奇珍异宝触手可得但没有一样是我…
241OhallrightOnesongand你命该如此就这么多2Ineedtostealyouforaminute你的过来帮我个…
1Ifsomething39swrongputitright2ThenyoureferthemtomeandI39llgiveth…
第四集老伯爵遗孀找到Matthew希望他能帮忙解除限定继承Matthew努力了但是未能解决Matthew在伯爵的带领下开始积极参与…
第三集Branksome子爵继承人EvelynNapier和他英俊的朋友土耳其大使馆随员KemalPamuk到访Mary被Pamu…