Sherlock (神探夏洛克)经典台词

Sherlock (神探夏洛克)经典台词

2012-10-30 18:27:51

Most people... blunder round this city, and all they see are streets and shops and cars. When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield.

这城市大多人都庸庸碌碌,眼中只有繁华街肆 车来人往.与夏洛克?福尔摩斯同行 你却能看到战场

Well, your arch-enemy, according to him. Do people have arch-enemies?

据他说,是你的宿敌。人真会有头号敌人?

Did he offer you money to spy on me? Yes. Did you take it? No. Pity, we could have split the fee. Think it through next time.

他有没出钱让你监视我?没错。收了吗?没有。真遗憾,我们本可以平分。下次想清楚点。 In the light of this, these incidents are now being treated as linked.

据此,我们认为这些案件是相互关联起来的。

I'm a consulting detective. Only one in the world, I invented the job. Means when the police are out of their depth, which is always, they consult me.

我是个"咨询侦探" 世界唯一的。这工作是我发明的。每当警察找不到方向 他们经常都这样,他们会咨询我.

I'm a private detective, the last thing I need is a public image.

我是个私家侦探,我最不需要的就是公众形象。

Brainy is the new sexy

智慧是性感的新潮流

Every fairy tale nees a good old-fashioned villain.

每个童话都需要一个经典大反派。

I can't turn it on and off like a tap.

聪明又没有龙头可开关。

Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.

安德森,别大声说话,你拉低了整条街的智商

Anderson, face the other way. You are putting me off.

安德森,转过脸去。你妨碍我(思考)了。

Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish. That makes it hard to get at the stuff that matters. Do you see?

普通人让自己的脑中装满垃圾,所以学习有用的东西就很难。你发现了吗?

Listen. This is my hard drive, and it only makes sense to put things in there that are useful. REALLY useful.

听着,(大脑)这是我的硬盘,只有放入非常有用的东西才有意义。

Do you know the big problem with a disguise,Mr Holmes? However hard you try, it's always a self-portrait. I think you're damaged, delusional and believe in a higher power. In your case, it's yourself.

你知道化装术的最大弱点在哪吗?不管多么努力都只能描绘出一幅自画像。我觉得你深受创伤妄自尊大,崇尚某种强力。对你来说,那就是你自己。

 

第二篇:Sherlock 神探夏洛克

Sherlock 神探夏洛克(the first season)

01

Idiot傻瓜 mortuary停尸间 therapist治疗专家 psychosomatic受心理影响的 skull骷髅 petty小气的 tan晒黑的 freak反常的事 indiscreet无非分请求 blunder东奔西撞 haunt时常萦绕心头 arch-enemy死敌 giggle傻笑

frailty弱点 alibi不在场证明 cabbie出租车司机 junkie瘾君子

1、Bravery is by far the kindest word for stupidity, don’t u think?

勇敢是愚蠢最好听的代名词,你说呢?

2、Most people … blunder round this city, and all they see are streets and shops and cars. When you walk with Sherlock Holmes, you see the battlefield.

这城市大多数人都忙忙碌碌,眼中只有繁华街肆、车来车往,与夏洛克?福尔摩斯同行,你却能看到战场。

3、You’re under stress right now and your hand is perfectly steady.

你现在正承受压力,但手却稳如磐石。

4、Appreciation! Applause!At long last the spotlight. That is the frailty of genius, it needs an audience.

被人赏识、受人追捧,终成焦点所在,这就是天才的软肋,他们需要观众。

5、I think you should know that I consider myself married to my work.

我想还是应该告诉你,我把工作当成爱人。

6、Anderson, face the other way. You’re putting me off.

安德森,转过脸去。你妨碍我(思考)了。

7、Shut up, everybody! Don’t move. Don’t speak. Don’t breath.

全都闭嘴,别乱动,别说话,别呼吸。

8、Anderson,don’t talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street.

安德森,别大声说话。整条街的智商都被你拉低了。

9、Bitterness is a paralytic.

愤懑是种麻醉剂。

10、Love is a much more vicious motivator.

更危险的动机是爱。

02

puppet傀儡 grapevine小道消息 enlighten启发 graffiti涂鸦 tamper审改 contortion扭曲 auction拍卖 appraise鉴定 mundane平凡的 gospel真理 impregnable坚不可摧的 ceramic陶瓷器 obsession使人痴迷的人(物)

retrace回忆,重描 custody拘留所 peckish有点饿的 sergeant警官

11、Some things aren’t supposed to sit behind glass, they’re made to be touched. To be handled. 有些东西注定不该空坐在玻璃护罩里,它们生来就该被人触碰。

12、Sometimes you have to look hard at something to see its value.

有时候一些东西需要你仔细地观察才能品味其价值。

13、I have a row in the shop with a chip and PIN machine.

我在商店里跟自动收银机吵了一架。

14、He could look at you and tell you your whole life story.

他能看你一眼就知道你的生平。

15、We all make enemies. You don’t all end up with a bullet through your temple.

人人都会树敌,但不是人人都会被爆头。

16、I thought bankers were all supposed to be heartless bastards.

果然银行家都是铁石心肠的混蛋。

17、I am Sherlock Holmes and I always work alone because no-one else can compete with my massive intellect!

我是夏洛克?福尔摩斯,我总是单枪匹马,因为谁也跟不上我出色的头脑。

03

butcher屠夫 coagulation凝结 trivia琐事 intransigent不妥协的 rot腐朽,生锈 rivalry竞争 summon传唤 reassuring令人心安的 hostage人质 estate财产 smash打碎 scrub用力擦洗 whiten上(鞋)油 tint色彩 retro复古的

affiliation联系 autopsy验尸 compartment隔间 rusty生锈的 Jesus老天

18、Listen. This is my hard drive,and it only makes sense to put things in there that are useful. REALLY useful. Ordinary people fill their heads with all kinds of rubbish.

你看,这是我的硬盘,唯一合理的做法是只存进有用的东西。真正有用的。普通人总在脑子里塞满垃圾。

19、Or, better still, stop inflicting your opinions on the world!

或者行行好,别再拿你的高见折磨全世界了。

20、People don’t like telling you things,but they love to contradict you.

人们不爱主动说出真相,但他们总喜欢反驳。

21、The art of disguise is knowing how to hide in plain sight.

在别人眼皮底下隐藏自己就是伪装的艺术。