电影傲慢与偏见观后感

电影傲慢与偏见观后感

电影傲慢与偏见>观后感

朱赟洁

其实在大约小学的时候我就早已知道了同名书,也早早得有了老师向我们推荐,然而我始终没有看过。我想因为大部分的原因是我对它有抗拒心理。其实,从书名上来说“傲慢”与“偏见”这两个词是可以有很深的含义的。但是我看了以后却发现作者取的书名是很简要而可爱的。

“傲慢”自然指的是达西,而偏见自然指的是伊丽莎白。达西是一个极高傲的单身贵族,而伊丽莎白则是家境窘迫并对达西有偏见的小姐。那个时代的背景是与现代截然不同的,但是那个时代却给我带来了很大的吸引力,这些人物性格等也是在那个时代所特有的并且是对于我们来说全新的。包括一些情节和风俗也都是只在那个年代会出现的,可以说这也是这部电影的魅力所在,它给我们带来了一个崭新的世界。

其实说达西是傲慢的,但伊丽莎白又何尝不是傲慢的呢?她外表可能是顺从的,但她的内心却是很高傲的,她敢爱敢恨,似乎是不为世俗所困,她内心也许比达西要更高傲一些,这也是我在影片中最喜欢的一个人物形象。她是那个年代中少有的一类女性,独当一面,有思想,甚至可以扛起整个家,这比起现代那些新女性来说也是毫不逊色的。

而整部影片都是围绕爱情与现实的冲突而展开的。对于班纳特太太来说比起爱情,她更相信现实,她认为婚姻一定是建立在金钱的利益上,所以她不顾一切手段的可以说是“推销”自己的女儿。从影片可以看出其实她并不在意对象是谁,只是在意他们能不能为自己的家庭带来转机。当然,这并不只局限于班纳特太太一人,那本就是一个利欲的时代。而影片中有分别代表了三种类型的爱情。

首先是达西和伊丽莎白,是爱情与现实的完美结合,就像灰姑娘的>故事最后>幸福快乐的在一起,这也许是影片中最令人感动却也是唯一一件令人喜悦的事情了。达西是一个用高傲来包裹自己的绅士,而伊丽莎白是对达西抱有偏见的女子。他们最终跨越了名利,家庭,阻挠,偏见在一起。他们的相爱就像是命运一般另人羡慕,最终度过>挫折,让人不禁祝福他们。

还有就是夏绿蒂和柯林斯就完全代表了建立在残酷现实上的爱情。夏绿蒂只因家里没有财产,人又长的不漂亮,所以答应嫁给柯林斯,只是为了能有个归宿,有个能确保她不致挨冻受饥的“>保险箱”。建立在无感情基础上的婚姻,幸福难料,他们只把成家作为最可心合意的避风港,以物质上的满足来掩盖感情上的空虚。他们是非常可悲的,但也是十分现实的。

最后是丽迪亚和韦翰,他们就是有爱情但极不成熟的例子。丽迪亚是个轻狂女子,一味想踏入社交,吸引男人眼光。跟着韦翰私奔,完全不顾及家庭和现实,后经达西搭救,两人才苟全成亲。为了金钱和地位结婚是错误的,但没有上述因素便是愚蠢的,他

们两人都不具备结婚的条件。他们可能相爱,也是极不现实,终究无法得到幸福的。

这部电影给我的是对于生活,爱情,亲情的思考,引人反思。

 

第二篇:电影【傲慢与偏见】

傲慢与偏见

1. Have you heard?你听说了么?

2. You must go and visit him at once.你要马上去拜访人家。

3. You mistake me,my dear.I have the highest respect for them.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9. 你误会我了,亲爱的。我是非常关心他们。 If every man does not end the evening in love with you,then I ‘m no judge of beauty. 如果在今晚结束前,没有男人爱上你的话。 How good of you to come.你能来这是太好了。 You must introduce him to the girls immediately.你要赶快吧他介绍给女孩们。 I ‘m delighted to make your acquaintance.很高兴能认识你们。 It fills me with guilt.I’m not a good reader. I prefer being out of doors. 这真是让我满怀罪恶感,我不善于阅读,我比较喜欢往户外去 。 I wish I read more,but there seem to be so many other things to do.

我希望我能看更多的书,可是似乎有更多的事要做。

10. That’s exactly what I mean.我就是这个意思。

11. You will never, ever believe what we’re about to tell you.

你绝对不会相信我们要告诉你的事情。

12. Jane’s dancing with Mr Bingley.珍妮在和宾利先生跳舞。

13. Not if I can help it.恐怕我没办法。

14. I ‘ve never seen so many pretty girls.我从来没看过这么多美女。

15. She is the most beautiful creature I have ever beheld.她是我看过最漂亮的姑娘了。

behold [bi'h?uld] vt. 看到

16. Not handsome enough to tempt me.Return to your partner and enjoy her smiles.

还美没到能引起我的兴趣,回去享受你的舞伴的微笑吧。

17. You’re wasting your time with me.你这是在跟我浪费你的时间。

18. How well you dance.你跳的太棒了。

19. I ‘ve never enjoyed a dance so much.我从来没有跳的那么高兴过。

20. It’s my Jane who’s considered the beauty of the country.

我的珍妮可是被认为是国内的美女呢。

21. What do you recommend to encourage affection.你觉得用什么来促进爱情比较好。

22. Mr Bingley is just what a young man ought to be.宾利先生真是年轻人的榜样。

23. Marriage should not be driven by thoughts of money.婚姻不应该以金钱的考量为前提。

24. Only deep love will persuade me to marry.只有深爱才会让我想结婚。

25. Do you really believe he liked me?你真的相信他会喜欢我吗?

26. He danced with you most of the night,and stared at you the rest.

他整晚大部分时间再和你跳舞,其他的时间就是一直看着你。

27. All the world is good in your eyes.在你看来,整个世界都很美好。

28. I still can’t believe what he said about you.我到现在还很难相信他怎么说你的。

29. But not matter,I doubt we shall ever speak again.

不过无论如何,我想我们以后也不会在说了。

30. Now she’ll have to stay the night,exactly as I predicted.

这样她今晚就得呆在那里,就和我预计的一样。

31. People do not die of colds.人才不会因为感冒而死呢。

32. I feel such a terrible imposition.They’re being so kind to me.

我觉得好不平衡,他们对我真好。

33. I don’t know who is more pleased at your being here,Mum or Mr Bingley.

我真不知道你在这里是谁比较高兴,是妈妈还是宾利先生。

34. Thank you for tending to my sister so diligently.感谢你们这么尽力照顾我姐姐。

35. She is far better comfort than at home.她现在比在家里还舒服。

36. Let’s take a turn about the room.我们在房间里绕绕吧。

37. I suppose.我想(推理,认为)

38. Will you not join us.要不要一起来。

39. You can only have two motives.你们只有两种动机。

40. How shall we punish him for such a speech?我们要怎么惩罚他说了这种话?

41. Are you too proud?And would you consider pride a fault or a virtue?

你不会太骄傲么?还有你觉得骄傲是美德还是错误。

42. I couldn’t say. 我不能说。

43. We’re trying to find a fault in you.我们正在试着在你身边上找缺点。

44. I find it hard to forgive the follies and vices of others.我发现原谅别人的愚蠢和罪恶很难。

45. My good opinion,once lost,is lost forever.我的良心建议,一步错,步步错。

46. I cannot tease you about that.我不能用这嘲笑你。

47. What a shame,for I dearly love to laugh.这是羞耻啊,因为我非常喜欢笑。

48. What an excellent room you have.你的房间真棒。

49. I do hope you intend to stay here.我真心希望你能够呆着这儿。

50. Don’t you agree.是不是会啊。

51. I find it perfectly adequate.我觉得还好而已。

52. I don’t know how to thank you.真不知道怎么谢谢你。

53. I hope,my dear,you’ve ordered a good dinner today.

我希望你吩咐过,要准备一顿丰盛的晚宴。

54. What excellent potatoes.马铃薯太棒了。

55. I’m very pleased the estate can afford such a living.我很高兴这个庄园能提供这样的生活。

56. I presume.我想。

57. I always wish to give them as unstudied an air as possible.

我一直希望能把它们讲得尽量自然些。

58. I thought I might read to you for an hour or two.我想我可以为你们读一两小时的经。

59. I have become aware of the fact.我担心了这件事好一阵了。

60. How perfect you are.你真是太完美了。

61. Did you drop your handkerchief on purpose.你是故意吧你的手帕弄掉的么?

62. I can’t be trusted.I have poor taste in ribbons.

真是不敢相信,我对彩带真是一点品味都没有。

63. Only a truly confident man would admit that.只有真正有自信的男人才会这么说。

64. lend me some money.You already owe me a fortune.借我点钱,你已经欠我一大笔钱了。

65. I was just on my way to your house.我正要去你们家。

66. How do you like my ribbons for your ball?

你觉得我这些买来的彩带布置你的舞会怎么样?

67. Forgive me, but are you acquainted with him.恕我直问,你是不是认识他?

68. I’ve been connected with his family since infancy.我从小就和他们家有来往。

69. If he wishes to avoid seeing me,he must go,not I.

如果他不想看到我,他就必须离开,而不是我。

70. He loved me better and Darcy couldn’t stand it.他爸爸比较疼我,达西先生无法忍受。

71. Too lowly even to be noticed.卑微的不值得注意。

72. How could Mr Darcy do such a thing.达西先生怎么会做出这样的事情

73. I will discover the truth from Mr Bingley this evening.我今晚会向宾利先生了解实情。

74. I’m so pleased you’re here.真高兴看到你在这里。

75. Have you seen him.你看到他了么。

76. Dancing is of little consequence to me.跳舞对我来说不怎么重要。

77. Did I agree to dance with Mr Darcy?我有同意与达西先生跳舞么?

78. I dare say you will find him amiable.我敢说你会发现他人很好。

79. I’ve sworn to loathe him for all eternity.我发过誓要永远厌恶他。

80. It’s your turn to say something.该轮到你说点话了。

81. I’m perfectly happy to oblige.What would you like most to hear?

我非常乐意帮忙,你最想听什么?

82. It’s a great opportunity to meet new people.那是个认识新朋友的好机会。

83. I must make myself known to him.我必须介绍我自己给他认识。

84. What interesting relatives you have.你的亲戚都那么有趣。

85. I’m awfully sorry.Do forgive me.我真的很抱歉,请原谅我。

86. I’ve never had such a good time.我这辈子从来没这么高兴过。

87. We’ll have a wedding here in less than three months if you ask me,Mr Bennet.

如果你要的话,我们可以在3个月之内在这儿举行婚礼,贝纳先生。

88. I was hoping,if it would not trouble you,that I might solicit a private audience with Miss

Elizabeth.如果不麻烦的话,我希望等一下能和伊莉莎白私下谈谈。

89. I desire you will stay where you are.Everyone else to the drawing room.

我希望你就呆在这,其他人去客厅。

90. Almost as soon as I entered the house,I singled you out as the companion of my future life.

打我一进这家门开始,就特别选中你做我的终身伴侣。

91. I am convinced it will add greatly to my happiness.我相信这会让我非常幸福。

92. You could not make me happy.你没法让我快乐。

93. Go and say you’ve changed your mind.去告诉他你改变主意了。

94. Think of your family.想想你的家人。

95. You can’t make me.你别逼我。

96. I shall never see her again.我再也不想看到她。

97. I shall never speak t to you again.我再也不想和你说话了。

98. I will never see you again if you do.如果你嫁给他的话,我也再也不想见到你了。

99. I have no pleasure in talking to anybody.我没有心情跟任何人说话。

100. I don’t understand what would take him from Netherfield.

我不知道有什么事情,能把他带离尼德斐园。

101. Why does he not know when he’ll return?为什么他说他不知道他会什么时候回来。 102. John sees her brother in love with you.John发现他的妹妹爱上了你。

103. Let it be known you are there and I am sure he will come to you.

让他们知道你在那,我相信他会去找你的。

104. Who would make the most of it.哪个比较重要呢

105. Don’t look at me like that.别那样看我。

106. Not all fo us can afford to be romantic.并不是每个人都给得起浪漫。

107. I’ve been offered a comfortable home and protection.我拥有一个舒服的家和呵护。 108. I’m 27 years old.I’ve no money and no prospects.我已经27岁了,没有钱,没有前途。 109. I’m already a burden to my parents.我已经是我父母的负担了。

110. As for the favour you ask,it is no favour at all.

如果你问我 我只能说没有什么我喜欢的景色。

111. My wife encourages me to spend time in the garden for my health.

我妻子要求我多花点时间在花园里,这样有利于我的健康。

112. I think our guest is tired after her journey.我想我们的客人旅途太劳累了。

113. How wonderful.好极了。

114. One of the most extraordinary sights in all of Europe.这里是全欧洲最漂亮的景色之一。 115. It’s kind of you to ask us to dine.非常高兴你能邀请我们来吃饭。

116. I had the pleasure of meeting your nephew in Hertfordshire.

我在Hertfordshire见过你的侄子。

117. Perhaps you saw her there.你可能见过她。

118. For music is my delight.音乐是我的爱好。

119. Though you have no instrument,you’ve welcome to come to Rosings.

虽然你没有乐器,但是欢迎你来这里。

120. But I won’t be alarmed,even if your sister does play so well.

但是我不担心,即使你的妹妹弹得很好。

121. I know that I cannot alarm you even should I wish it.

我知道我不会使你担心的,即使我想那样。

122. The first time I saw him,he danced with nobody.

我第一次看到他的时候,他没有和任何人跳舞。

123. Please,to be seated.请坐。

124. Shall I call for some tea?你要喝茶吗?

125. I know nothing else.我知道这些。

126. I came to Rosings only to see you.我来这里只是想见你。

127. I have fought against judgement,my family’s expectation,the inferiority of your birth,my rank.

我一直与我的理智,我的家庭的期望,你的出生和我的地位的差别作斗争。

128. I will put them aside and ask you to end my agony.

我决定把他们放到一边,请求你结束我的痛苦。

129. Please do me the honour of accepting my hand.请你接受我吧。

130. I might enquire why you told me you liked me against your better judgement?

我也想问你,为什么你要侮辱我,说喜欢我是违背你的理智的。

131. But you know I have other reasons.但是我有别的原因,你很清楚。

132. Do you deny that you separated a young couple who loved each other.

你否认吗?你让相爱的两个人分开。

133. My sister hardly shows her true feelings to me.我姐姐甚至对我都很少说出她真实的感受。 134. Did my sister give that impression?我姐姐让你这么觉得么?

135. Forgive me,madam,for taking up so much of your time.对不起女士,耽误你这么多时间。 136. He came back to see us last summer.去年夏天他回来看我们。

137. As to the other matter.另一件事。

138. Is that really all you care about?这就是你所关心的?

139. I saw Mr Darcy when I was at Rosings.我在Rosings见到达西先生了。

140. Why did you not tell me?你为什么没有告诉我。

141. I dare say he is.我敢说他是

142. I thought you were in lodon.我以为你在伦敦。

143. They said the house was open for visitors, I had no idea.

他们说这个房子对外开放,我不知道。

144. I’m very fond of walking.我很喜欢走路。

145. This way,please.这边请。

146. Are you sure you wouldn’t like to join us?你确定你不和我们在一起么?

147. You don’t mind delaying our journey another day?你不介意推迟我们的旅程一天吗? 148. He particularly wants you to meet his sister.他特别希望你能见见他的妹妹。 149. My brother has told me so much about you.我哥哥告诉了我很多你的事。

150. I feel as if we are friends already.我感觉我们好像已经是朋友了。

151. My brother gave it to me.我哥哥给我的。

152. He once had to put up with my playing.那天晚上他不得不忍受我的琴声。

153. Quite well.还可以 very well 非常好。

154. This is my fault这是我的错。

155. We have not the smallest hope.我们连一点希望都没有。

156. Would I could help you.能让我帮帮你么

157. How could she do such a thing to her poor mama?她怎么能这样对待她可怜的妈妈呢。 158. I want to hear every little detail.我想知道所有的细节。

159. glad to hear it.恭喜你。

160. that is not of the question.那是不可能的。

161. Can I come and stay with you.我能和你们一起去吗

162. Can’t you understand why?你难道不知道为什么么

163. I don’t hear a word because I was thinking of my dear Wichkham.

我一个字都听不进去,因为我在想我亲爱的韦翰。

164. He told me not to tell.他告诉我不要说。

165. Have you seen my ring?你看过我的戒指了么

166. Write to me often.记得经常写信给我。

167. When I married your father,there didn’t seem to be enough hours in the day.

我嫁给你父亲的时候,时间总是不够。

168. I’m sure I never want to see him again.我不想再见到他。

169. Whatever you do,do not appear overbearing.不管你做什么,不要显得太傲满了。 170. I did hear of it.我听说了。

171. I offer my congratulations.我向您表示祝贺。

172. It’s been very pleasant to see you all again.很高兴见到你们所有的人。

173. You can’t think me so weak as to be in danger now.你不要觉得我现在会很脆弱。 174. it’s so good to see you again so soon.这么快再看到你真是高兴。

175. I thought it would never happen.我以为这个不会发生。

176. Maybe he’s changed his mind.可能他改变了他的想法。

177. Could I offer you a cup of tea?你需要茶吗?

178. I need to speak to Miss Elizabeth alone.我想和伊丽莎白小姐单独谈谈。

179. If you believed it impossible,I wonder that you came so far.

如果你觉得不可能,那么为什么你这么远赶过来。

180. I have never heard of it.我从来没有听说过。

181. You may ask a question which I may choose not to answer.你问的问题我选择不答。 182. I must ask you to leave immediately.我要你马上离开。

183. leave Me alone.让我一个人静静

184. You must know.Surely you must know it was all for you.你知道的,这些都是为你做得 185. Your feelings have changed.你改变了对我的看法。

186. I would have to tell you.我不得不告诉你。

187. I was entirely wrong about him.我完全错怪他了。

188. You don’t know him,Papa,If I told you what he was really like,what he’s done。

爸爸你不了解他,如果我告诉你他是一个什么样的人,还有他做过什么的话。 189. We must have been wrong.我们都错了。

相关推荐