求职英语10 开场白

10. 开场白

CONVERSATIONS 会话

(A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

Dialogue 1

A: May I come in?

I: Yes, please.

A: How are you doing, Madam? My name is Wujing. I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.

I: Fine, thank you for coming. Mr. Wu, Please take a seat. I am Anne Smith, the assistant manager.

A: Nice to see you, Mrs. Smith.

I: Nice to meet you, too.

A: 我可以进来吗?

I: 请进。

A:你好,夫人。我叫吴京,我是应邀来贵公司面试的。

I: 好的,谢谢你过来。吴先生请坐,我叫安妮·史密斯,是经理助理。

A:非常高兴见到你,史密斯女士。

I: 我也很高兴见到你。

Dialogue 2

A: OK, Mr. Wu. You may come in. I抦 Anne Smith and on my right, my colleague, Anna Duncan, and on my left, Angela Lamb. Do please sit down.

I: Thank you. Good afternoon Mrs. Smith, Miss Duncan, Miss Lamb.

A: Your English is fluent.

I: Thank you.

A: How do you think of the weather today?

I: I don抰 like the weather like this. Cold and rainy. Hope it become sunny as soon as possible.

A: 好了,吴先生,你可以进来了。我是安妮·史密斯,我右面是我的同事安娜·邓肯,左边是安吉拉·兰姆。请坐吧。

I: 谢谢你。下午好,史密斯女士、邓肯小姐、兰姆小姐。

A:你的英语很流利。

I: 谢谢夸奖。

A: 你觉得今天的天气如何?

I: 我不喜欢这样的天气,又冷还下着雨,真希望早点出太阳。

Dialogue 3

A: Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

I: It's me. What can I do for you?

A: Nice to meet you, Mrs. Smith. I抦 coming here for an interview by appointment. I: Are you Mr. Wu?

A: Yes, I am.

I: Nice to meet you, too. Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

A: Not really, I am familiar with this area.

A: 不好意思,我可以见史密斯女士吗?

I: 我就是,需要我帮忙吗?

A: 很高兴见到你,史密斯女士。我是应约来面试的。

I: 你是吴先生吧?

A: 是的,我是。

I: 我也很高兴见到你。找我们公司困难吗?

A: 没有,我对这一带很熟悉。

WORDS AND EXPRESSIONS 关键词

interview 面试 request 需要,要求

as requested 应邀 assistant 助理的,辅助的;助手

as soon as possible 尽快 colleague 同事

appointment 约会,约定 fluent 流利的,流畅的

by appointment 按约定 be familiar with 熟悉

NOTES 注释

这是面试开始时常用到的几个场景。面试可能是一对一进行,也可能是集体面试,一般之前都有预约。注意不同场合下的几个关键用语:(提前预约过)“I come here for an interview by appointment.”或者“I am coming to your company for an interview as requested.”。 如果是集体面试,主考官会轮流叫人,进入房间后只要自己介绍就可以了。如果是第一次登门拜访,则需要说明你的来意和一些相关情况,比如你是从广告上看到的招聘启事或者是经人推荐的,一定要说清楚。句型有:“Excuse me, please. I wish to apply for the vacancy advertised in the morning newspaper yesterday. Has the vacancy been filled?”或者“I was referred to your company by Mr.White, your manager.”。

开场白

BRIEF INTRODUCTION 简介

开场白(prolusion)有可能决定整个面试的基调。所谓“前三分钟定终身”,即你给面试考官的第一印象,从言谈举止到穿着打扮将直接影响到你被录取的机会。要彬彬有礼,但不要显得过分殷勤;要大方得体,不要拘谨或过分谦让。

还有,应试者需要注意的是,虽然对方为了缓和紧张气氛会问几个轻松的问题,但回答问题时一定要有礼貌,答案要抓住重点,和面试无关的话不要说,尽量考虑对方最想知道什么。 BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表达

1) May I come in?

我可以进来吗?

2) How are you doing, Mrs. Smith?

你好,史密斯女士。

3) Excuse me. May I see Mrs. Smith?

对不起,我可以见史密斯女士吗?

4) Miss Wu? Will you come in please? Take a seat.

吴小姐,请进,坐下吧。

5) I have come here for an interview by appointment. Nice to meet you. 我是应约来面试的,非常高兴见到你。

6) I am coming for an interview as required.

我是应邀来面试的。

7) Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

找到我们公司困难吗?

8) How do you think of the weather today?

你认为今天的天气如何?

SUBSTITUTION EXERCISES

替换练习

1) It抯 nice to see you.

Nice to see you.

Glad to see you.

Nice to meet you.

见到你很高兴。

2) I am Margaret Smith, the assistant manager.

the personnel manager

the administration Manager

the area representative

我是Margaret Smith, 经理助理

人事经理

行政经理

地区代表

3) Did you have any difficulty finding our company?

Did you have any trouble finding

Is it convenient for you to find

Is it easy for you to find

你找到我们公司有困难吗?

有没有遇到什么麻烦找到我们公司?

找到我们公司方便吗?

找到我们公司容易吗?

4) I am coming to your company for an interview as requested. by appointment.

as invited.

是你们要求我过来贵公司面试的。

我是按预约过来贵公司面试的。

我应邀来贵公司面试的。

 

第二篇:求职英语700句

求职英语900句1

Questions and Answers About Common Subjects

面试常见话题的问与答

Opening Remarks

开场白

1.Excuse me.May I see Mr. John Watt,the manager?

劳驾。请问我能见经理约翰·瓦特先生吗?

2.It's me.What can I do for you?

本人就是。你有什么事?

3.May I help you?

你有什么事吗?

4.I have come at your invitation for an interview.Nice to meet you,Mr. Watt.

我是应你之邀来参加面试的。见到你真高兴,瓦特先生。

5.Please sit down.

请坐。

6.Won't you take a seat?

请坐。

7.Please take a seat.

请坐下。

8.Thank you,sir.

谢谢,先生。

9.I've come to apply for the position as office clerk.

我是来应聘办公室文员一职的。

10.I've invited several candidates to come today.You are the first one to have arrived. 今天我邀了几位面试者,你是第一个到的。

11.You probably know that this interview is mostly to test your oral English,so just relax,and let's have a chat,shall we?

你可能已经知道这次面谈主要想测试一下你的英语口语能力,所以让我们放松地谈谈,好吗?

12.We have received your letter and resume,and we thought we would like to ask you to come here for an interview.

我们已收到你的信和简历,想请你来参加面试。

13.We have received your letter in answer to our advertisement.I would like to talk with you regarding your qualifications for this position.

我们已收到你应聘的信,我想和你谈谈关于你应聘的事。

14.I am very glad to know that my letter and resume have been received.

我的信和简历贵公司已收到,本人感到非常荣幸。

15.It is a great pleasure for me to have this opportunity for interview.

我能有机会来参加面试感到非常荣幸。

16.I am very happy that I am qualified for this interview.

我非常高兴能获得这个面谈机会。

About Your Name and Age

关于姓名、年龄

17.What's your name?

你叫什么名字?

18.What's your surname?

你姓什么?

19.What's your family name?

你姓什么?

20.What's your given name?

你的名是什么?

21.What's your full name?

你的全名是什么?

22.Can you tell me what your full name is,please? 你能告诉我你的全名吗?

23.How do you spell your family name?

你的姓怎么拼?

24.May I have your name please?

请问你叫什么?

25.Are you ××?

你是××吗?

26.My name is Liu Yun.

我叫刘芸。

27.My surname is Liu.

我姓刘。

28.My full name is Yuming Liu.

我的全名叫刘玉明。

29.My family name is Zhang,Z-H-A-N-G. 我姓张,拼作Z-H-A-N-G.

30.How old are you?

你多大了?

31.Could you tell me how old you are?

你能告诉我你的年龄吗?

32.What's your age?

你多大了?

33.Are you twenty-one years old?

你是21岁吗?

About Your Address and Native Place

关于地址和籍贯

34.Where do you live?

你住哪里?

35.What's your address?

你的住址是哪里?

36.What's your present address?

你现在的住址是哪里?

37.What's your permanent address?

你的永久性住址是哪里?

38.I live at 238 Zhongshan Road,Apt.401,Nanjing.

我住在南京市中山路238号401号房。

39.Could you tell me your telephone number?

能告诉我你的电话号码吗?

40.Give me your telephone number please.

请告诉我你的电话号码。

41.What's your telephone number?

你的电话号码是多少?

42.My telephone number is 3755818.

我的电话号码是3755818。

43.What is your birthplace?

你出生在哪里?

44.Where is your hometown?

你的籍贯是哪里?

45.Are you a resident of shanghai?

你是上海市居民吗?

46.My birthplace is SuZhou.

我的出生地是苏州。

47.My hometown is Tianjin.

我的家乡是天津。

48.Where is your domicile place?

你的户籍在哪里?

49.My domicile place is Nanjing.

我的户籍在南京。

About Your Dependents

关于家眷

50.Have you got married?

你结婚了吗?

51.Are you married?

你结婚了吗?

52.Yes,sir.I'm married.

是的,先生,我结婚了。

53.There is no hurry for that.I think I'll try to earn enough for that. 不用忙,我想先干事业再谈结婚。

54.No,sir,I'm still single.

没有,先生,我还是单身。

55.I'm planning to get married.

我正打算结婚。

56.Is your wife working?

你太太工作吗?

57.What does your husband do?

你先生做什么?

58.What is your husband's profession?

你先生的职业是什么?

59.What kind of business is your husband in?

你先生做什么生意?

60.She is not working.

她没有工作。

61.She's a retired school teacher.

她以前做教员,现在退休了。

62.He works for the government.

他是公务员。

63.He is in the import and export business.

他做进出口生意。

64.Do you have any children?

你有小孩了吗?

65.Do you have a large family?

你有很多小孩吗?

66.How many dependents do you have?

你有多少家眷?

About Your Educational Background(Ⅰ)

关于教育背景(Ⅰ)

67.Would you tell me what educational background you have?

请告诉我你的学历好吗?

68.Which school or college did you attend?

你上过哪个专科学校或大学?

69.Which university did you graduate from?

你从哪个大学毕业?

70.I graduated from middle school in 1988.

我是19xx年从中学毕业的。

71.I am a graduate of Shanghai Polytechnics.

我是上海理工大学毕业生。

72.I am a college graduate.

我是大学毕业生。

73.I have a B.S.degree.

我获得理学士学位。

74.Which schools have you attended?

你上过一些什么学校?

75.I finished primary school in 1986,and entered middle school that September.I graduated from high school in July of 1992 and then I entered Beijing University.

我19xx年小学毕业,同年9月进入中学。19xx年7月毕业后进入北京大学。

76.What's your major in university?

你在大学主修什么?

77.Economics.I'm especially interested in“Economic Development of China”.

经济学,我对“中国经济发展”一科特别感兴趣。

78.What are your major and minor subjects?

你的主修课和副课都是些什么?

79.My major subject is Economics and my minor subject is English.

我主修经济学,副课是英语。

80.What course do you like best?

你最喜欢什么课程?

81.I was very interested in Business Management.And I think it's very useful for my present work.

我最喜欢企业管理,我觉得它对我现在的工作很有用处。

82.What degree have you received?

你得到过什么学位?

83.When and where did you receive your MBA degree?

你的工商管理硕士学位是什么时候,在哪里授予的?

84.I received my MBA degree from Beijing University in 1994.

我于19xx年在北京大学获得的工商管理硕士学位。

About Your Educational Background(Ⅱ)

关于教育背景(Ⅱ)

85.How were your scores at college?

你在大学时成绩如何?

86.They were all above average.

成绩都在平均分以上。

87.How are your grades all college?

你读大学成绩如何?

88.They are above average B.

平均在B以上。

89.Did you get a good record in English?

你的英语成绩好吗?

90.Yes,I obtained 92 marks in English.

是的,我英语得了92分。

91.Which band did you pass in College English Test?

你通过了大学英语考试几级?

92.I passed Band Four in College English Test.

我通过了大学英语四级考试。

93.How is your score in chemistry?

你的化学成绩是多少?

94.It's 88 points.

88分。

95.In what subject did you get the highest marks?

你哪门科目得分最高?

96.What records did you get at middle school?

你在中学成绩如何?

97.I got excellent records:96 points average.

我成绩优秀,平均96分。

98.I am ranked the second of my class in terms of average marks.

按照平均分数,我名列全班第二。

99.How do you think the education you've received will contribute to your work in this institution?

你认为你接受的教育将如何有助于在本机构的工作?

100.I have already learned a lot in the classroom and I hope to be able to make practical use of it in business in your company.

我在课堂上学了很多东西,我希望能在贵公司把它实际运用到商务活动中。

About Your Educational Background(Ⅲ)

关于教育背景(Ⅲ)

101.Were you in a leading position when you were a college student?

你读大学时有没有担任过学生干部?

102.Yes,I was president of Student Union of our university.

有,我曾担任过学校的学生会主席。

103.Yes,I served as the monitor for two years.

有,我曾做过两年班长。

104.Yes,I was the class commissary in charge of studies.

有,我曾担任班级学习委员。

105.Did you get any honors or rewards at your university?

你读大学时有没有获得过什么荣誉或奖励?

106.Yes,I got the university scholarship in 1994-1995 academic year.

有,我在1994到19xx年度获得了校奖学金。

107.Yes,I won the first place in the English Oratorical Contest of our university in 1994. 有,我于19xx年获得校英语演讲比赛第一名。

108.Yes,I got the second place for the high jump in the university spots meet in 1994. 有,我于19xx年获校运动会跳高比赛第二名。

109.Were you involved in any club activities at your university?

你在大学有没有参加过什么社团活动?

110.Yes,I was in the chess club for four years.

我四年都参加了象棋俱乐部。

111.Yes,I was a violin player in the college orchestra.

有,我曾担任学校乐队的小提琴演奏员。

112.Yes,I was on the college basketball team.

有,我曾担任学校篮球队队员。

113.What extracurricular activities did you usually take part in at your college?

你在大学通常参加什么课外活动?

114.I usually went swimming in summer and went jogging in winter.

我通常在夏天游泳,而冬天则跑步。

115.I persisted in running every morning.

我每天早晨都坚持跑步。

116.I participated in Qi Gong training class in my junior year.

我在三年级时曾参加过气功训练班。

117.I usually took part in recreational activities.

我通常参加文娱活动。

118.I sometimes played table tennis and sometimes played basketball.

我有时候打乒乓球,有时候打篮球。

About Work Experience

关于工作经验

119.Have you got any experience in advertising?

你有广告方面的经验吗?

120.Do you have any sales experience?

你有销售经验吗?

121.Do you have any practical experience as a secretary?

你有秘书工作的实践经验吗?

122.Yes,I have been working in the Public Relations Section of a company in the past two years. 是的,我在过去的两年中一直在公关部门工作。

123.Yes,I worked in a fashion shop last summer as part-time salesgirl.

有,我曾在一家时装店任兼职售货员。

124.Yes,sir.I have been a secretary in an insurance company.

是的,先生,我一直在一家保险公司担任秘书工作。

125.Although I have no experience in this field, I'm willing to learn.

虽然在这方面我没有经验,但是我愿意学习。

126.I am sorry to say that I have no experience in this field.

很抱歉,我在这方面毫无经验。

127.Would you tell me the essential qualities a secretary should maintain?

你能告诉我,作为一个秘书须具备什么样的重要素质?

128.Well,to begin with,I'd say she needs to be diligent,and the second point is that she has to do a lot of things on her own initiative.Finally,she can make report writing,summary writing,keep minutes at meetings,and so on.Most important of all is that she seems to have a better memory than average.

好的。首先,我认为她必须勤奋。其次,她必须主动做许多事情。再就是,她应会速记和打字,并具有书写报告、提要以及控制和掌握会议时间的能力。其中,最重要的是比常人更强的记忆力。

129.What have you learned from jobs you have held?

你从以往的工作中学到什么?

130.Above all,I have learned that what is good for the company is good for me.So I follow the instructions strictly and always keep my boss informed.

我明白做对公司有利的事等于对自己有利,所以我严格遵从指示并经常向我的主管汇报。 131.What work were you responsible for at your previous work unit?

你在原来的单位负责什么工作?

132.I was responsible for advertising designs.

我负责广告设计。

133.How many employer have you worked for?

你已经为多少个雇主工作过?

134.Only one,since I have been graduated from the university for just over a year.

只有一个,因为我大学毕业才一年多。

About Achievements

关于工作成就

135.Would you talk about your merits?

你能谈谈你的工作业绩吗?

136.Now please tell me something about your achievements in your work unit.

现在请你谈谈你在工作单位的业绩。

137.Yes,sir.When I was the sales manager of Beijing Friendship Store,I succeeded in raising yearly sales volume by 25% at profit margins of from 50% to 80%.

可以,先生。我在北京友谊商店做经理时,成功地把年销售量提高了25%,把利润幅度从50%提高到80%。

138. Being an electrical engineer.I improved our assembly line of the electric fans.As a result,the annual output has been greatly increased.

作为电机工程师,我改进了电风扇的装配线。结果,我们的年产量大大地提高了。

139.I have been working as an editor for nearly three years.I have edited twenty-one scientific and technical books-nearly five million words in terms of Chinese characters.

我当编辑近3年来,已经编辑了21本科技图书——如果用中文字来计算就是近500万字。 140.Have you received any honors or rewards?

你得到过什么荣誉和奖励吗?

141.I got the title of“Advanced Worker”in 1992 and 1994.

我于1992和19xx年获得了先进工作者称号。

142.Two of my books respectively won the first-class reward and the second-class reward of national excellent books.

我的两本书分别荣获全国优秀图书一等奖和二等奖。

143. I got a third-class prize for my scientific research from Hubei Provincial Government last year.

我去年获得了湖北省政府颁发的科研三等奖。

144.Do you have any publications?

你有没有发表过作品?

145.I have got two articles in English published in China Daily.

我有两篇英语文章发表在《中国日报》上。

About Language Abilities

关于语言能力

146.Do you speak a foreign language?

你会讲外语吗?

147.Do you read and write English?

你阅读和写作英语能力如何?

148.When did you begin to learn English?

你从何时起学英语的?

149.Why did you study English?

你为什么学英语?

150.Do you know the language well enough to communicate with English speaking people? 你的英文程度与讲英语的人交谈行不行?

151.Do you think your English is good enough to do desk work?

你认为你的英文程度可以做文书工作吗?

152.What language do you speak other than Chinese?

除了中文之外,你会哪国语言?

153.Yes,I speak it well.

是的,我讲得很好。

154.Yes,I do both well.

是的,我读写都会。

155.I started to learn English when I was in primary school.

我从小学的时候就开始学英语。

156.Do you speak the language well enough to communicate with English speaking people? 你在英语方面能与讲英语的人互相交流吗?

157.I think so.I used to be an interpreter.

我想可以,我以前做过译员。

158.The amount of English I know enables me to do general desk work.

我的英文适宜做普通文书工作。

159.Other than Chinese,I speak English.I learned some French in school,but forget all of it. 除了中文,我会讲英语,在学校时学过法语,现在都忘了。

160.Can you speak Mandarin?

你能说普通话吗?

161.I can speak Mandarin fluently.

我能说流利的普通话。

162.Besides Mandarin,what other Chinese dialects do you understand?

除了普通话,你还懂中国其他方言吗?

163.Shanghaiese,because my mother came from Shanghai.

我懂上海话,因为我母亲是上海人。

164.I majored in English at college.

我上大学主修的是英语。

165.I got a high score on TOEFL。

我托福考试成绩很高。

166.I can communicate with foreigners easily.They say my English is quite good.

我能轻松地与外国人沟通,他们都说我的英语相当好。

About Part-time Job

关于业余工作

167.Do you do a second job in addition to your full-time job?

除了专职工作以外,你有没有从事第二职业?

168.Do you take on any part-time work in your leisure time?

你在空余时间里有没有从事第二职业?

169.Why do you take on a part-time job?

你为什么要从事业余工作?

170.Why are you engaged in a second job?

你为什么要干兼职工作?

171.Yes,I am a part-time teacher at Nanjing Teacher's College.

有,我业余在南京教育学院做兼职教师。

172.Yes,I act as a part-time salesman for a company.

有,我为一家公司做业余推销员。

173.I do my second work to increase my income.

我做第二职业是为了增加收入。

174.I'm engaged in part-time job to gain some experience in business.

我从事兼职是为了增加商业方面的经历。

175.Did you do any part-time jobs when you studied at your university?

你上大学时有没有从事过业余工作?

176.Did you do any summer jobs while you were a college student?

你上大学时有没有做过暑期工?

177.Yes,I worked as a tutor for a middle school student.

我曾为中学学生做过家庭教师。

178.Did you take on any part-time work while you were working for your master's degree? 你读硕士学位期间有没有从事过业余工作?

179.Yes,I served as a research assistant to my supervisor.

我为我的导师当研究助理。

180.I translated some business data from English to Chinese for a firm.

我为一家公司把英文商业资料译成汉语。

181.What experience have you gained from your part-time work?

你从业余工作中得到了什么经验?

About Reasons for leaving

关于辞职原因

182.What position have you held before?

你以前担任过什么职务?

183.How many places have you worked altogether?

你一共工作了几个地方?

184.What was your reason for leaving?

你为什么要离开呢?

185.Do you enjoy your present job?

你喜欢目前的工作吗?

186.Yes,I find it interesting.

是的,我发现它很有趣味。

187.What made you decide to change your job?

什么原因使你决定换工作?

188.I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading company.Why do you plan to change your job?

我知道你正在一家贸易公司任职行政助理,为什么你计划转职?

189.Why have you changed you job so frequently?

你为什么经常换工作?

190.I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible.I am capable of

more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job.I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

我在一家小公司工作,所以晋级不大可能。我完全能够承担更多的责任,所以我决定换工作。我希望做一个更有挑战性的工作。

191.I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one.Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work.As my present employer deals with China trade only,there isn't much chance to speak English.

因为我希望找到一份较有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英语。但我现时的雇主主要发展中国市场,所以很少会使用英语。

192.Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.

因为我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下来,并做出长远的贡献。

193.My first job was a well established company where the division of labour is very clear.I do not have much chance to enrich my experience.Then I got an opportunity to really broaden my experience with a new company that was starting up,but unfortunately,they closed their service in three months’ time. I have worked in my present company for a considerable length of time and enjoy my job I am now doing.But I think I have accumulated enough experience to take up more challenging post in a much larger and diversified company where I could make solid contribution.

我第一份工作是在一家制度完善及分工清楚的公司内任职,但我认为我的接触面太小了。后来我有机会到一家刚成立的公司,以扩展我的经验,不幸的是,他们在3个月内便倒闭了。我在现时的公司已工作了颇长的时间,虽然我喜欢现时的工作,但我认为我已积累了足够经验在一家更具规模及多元化的公司内工作,接受更大挑战及做出实质贡献。

194.Why are you leaving your present job?

你为何要离开现职?

195.What's the reason why you left your previous employer?

你为何要离开原来的雇主?

196.I'm leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract. 我离开现职是因为工作合同期满。

197.The work is not bad.Yet the salary is too small.

那份工作倒是不错,不过薪水太少了。

198.To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.

坦率地说,我不是很喜欢那份工作,因为我在这个职位上没有多少事可干。

About Reasons for Application

关于应聘原因

199.Why do you come here for a job?

你为何到此处来找工作?

200.Thank you for your interest in this position.Why do you consider yourself qualified for this job?

谢谢你对本公司的兴趣,为何你认为自己符合这职位的资格?

201.I speak fairly good English and I enjoy meeting different kinds of people,so I think I could handle the work of a receptionist.

我能说流利的英语,而且我喜欢接触不同的人,所以我认为我能胜任接待员一职。 202.Why did you choose to come here for a job?

你为何选定到此地来谋职?

203.I hope to have a job which offers me an opportunity for advancement.

我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。

204.What interest you most about this job?

你对这份工作最感兴趣的是什么?

205.I like to work in a team and enjoy solving problems together.

我喜欢和一班人一起工作及解决问题。

206.What do you think you would bring to the job?

你认为你将能为这份工作带来什么?

207.Why should I hire you?

我为什么要聘请你?

208.Did you choose this company on account of high pay?

你是因为薪水高才选择本公司的吗?

209.I have the educational background and relevant experience required by the job.Besides,I am a very good team player and have the desire to make a thorough success.

我有为工作有关的教育及工作经验。此外,我是一个很好的群体工作者并有把工作做到最好的信念。

210.My business experience in China,mainly.I know a lot abut how the Chinese market works and how business is done there.

大概是我在中国大陆贸易的经验。我对中国贸易有相当深的认识,并了解在大陆应如何经商。 211.Why did you choose this coportation?

你为什么选择本公司?

212.My past work experience is closely related to this job.I am confident of doing the job well.Therefore I am desirous to get this position.

我过去的经验同这项工作密切相关,我有把握把这项工作做好,因此,我想得到这份工作。 213.I know that you do a very big international business,so I thought it would be a good place for me to make use of the experience I have had abroad.

我知道贵公司在国际贸易方面生意做得很大,所以我想这里会是运用我在国外取得的经验的好地方。

214.My educational background and professional experience make me qualified for the job. 我的教育背景和工作经验使我能够胜任这项工作。

215.What do you consider important when looking for a job?

你选择工作时主要的考虑是什么?

216.I think the most important thing is the nature of the job.

One should never do anything one is not Interested in.

我认为工作的性质最重要,千万不要做你没有兴趣的工作。

About the Post

关于所谋之职

217.Are you able to take this job?

你能担负这种工作吗?

218.Would your present and former employers give you recommendations?

你现在及前任雇主都会给你写推荐函吗?

219.This job is not in Naijing.Are you willing to work in other places?

这个工作地点不在南京,你愿不愿到其他地方去工作?

220.This job offers you 6000 a month plus room and board.Would you be interested? 这个工作月薪6000元,包括食住,你对此有无兴趣?

221.When will you start to work if you are employed?

如果你被录用,你什么时候可以上班?

222.If we decide to hire you,we will notify you by mail.

如果我们决定雇用你,就写信通知你。

223.I am hunting for a job of higher wages.

我正在找一个薪金高的工作。

224.I hope to have a job which offer me an opportunity for advancement.

我希望有一个提供升级机会的工作。

225.I learned about it from your advertisement in the newspaper.

我是从报纸上你们的广告中获知的。

226.Thank you very much for your consideration.Then I will wait to hear from you. 谢谢您的关照,那么我就等候你的通知吧!

227.I can start to work whenever it is convenient for you.

只要您方便,我随时都可以开始工作。

228.I think I can,and I don't mind hard job.

我想我能做到,我不怕工作艰苦。

229.No problem for me.I believe I can do anything for you.

对我来说毫无问题,我相信我能为您做任何事情。

230.What section would you like to work in if you enter this company?

如果你被本公司录用,你希望在哪一部门工作?

231.What type of work will you expect to do at first?

你希望起初做什么工作?

232.I'd rather work in the business department if choices may be given.

如果可以选择,我愿意在营业部工作。

233.I expect to operate computers.

我希望操作电脑。

234.I'd like to be a foreign exchange settlement clerk.

我想做外汇结算员。

About Your Ability

关于个人能力

235.What is your greatest strength?

你的最大长处是什么?

236.I manage my time perfectly so that I can always get things done on time.

我极懂分配时间,因此总能准时完成任务。

237.I suppose a strong point is that I like developing new things and ideas.

我想我有一个优点就是喜欢创新。

238.I can take on jobs that bother other people and work at them slowly until they get done. 我能承担别人认为烦恼的工作,然后慢慢努力,直到把工作完成为止。

239.What are your weak points?

你的缺点是什么?

240. When I think something is right, I will stick to that.Sometimes it sounds a little stubborn but I am now trying to find a balance between insistence and compromise.

若我认为某件事情是对的,我会坚持到底。有时候,这显得有点顽固,因此我正努力在执着与妥协之间寻求平衡。

241.As a young girl,I'm a bit shy around people.That is my weakness. But I'm patient both with people and my work.

作为年轻女孩,我在众人面前有点害羞,这是我的不足。但是我对人和对工作都有耐心。 242. Well, I'm afraid I'm a poor talker, and that's not very good,so I've been learning how to speak in public.

嗯,我这个人恐怕不善言谈,这样不好,所以我一直在学怎样在众人面前讲话。

243.What are your greatest achievement?

你最大的成就是什么?

244.Can you work under pressure?

你能在压力下工作吗?

245.Yes,I find it stimulating.

能,我认为它具有鼓舞作用。

246.What are the problems you have encountered in your job?

你在工作中曾遇到过哪些困难?

247. As an editor, I have to proofread numerous articles.This is a fairly repetitive job,so it's easy to overlook mistakes.

作为一个编辑,我经常有大量稿件要校对,这是一项重复而单调的工作,极容易忽略某些错误。

248.How do you deal with those who you think are difficult to work with?

你怎样应付哪些你认为难以合作的人?

249. I stick to my principles and keep to rule.

我会坚持原则和谨守规则。

250.Sometimes,they are just lack of enthusiasm and I got them involved with something constructive. Some of them changed their attitude later.

有时候,他们只是缺乏工作热情,当我安排他们处理一些建设性的工作时,一些人改变了原来的态度。

About Your Skills

关于个人技能

251.Have you any experience with a computer?

你有使用电脑的经验吗?

252.Do you use a computer?

你会操作电脑吗?

253.Can you take shorthand?

你会速记吗?

254. Can you dictate?

你会笔录吗?

255.How are your typing skills?

你打字技巧如何?

256.Did any of your previous positions require typing?

你以前的职务中有没有需要打字的?

257. I have approximately three years experience using a computer.

我有大约三年操作电脑的经验。

258.I type 65 words per minute.

我每分钟打65个字。

259.I've been typing for a good many years.

我打字已多年了。

260. I've learned shorthand but have no experience.

我学过速记,但没有经验。

261.Yes,ma’am.I can take dictation.

是的,女士,我会笔录。

262. Which computer software do you know?

你懂得哪些电脑软件程序?

263. Page Maker and Microsoft Word.

电脑排及Word文字系统软件。

264.Can you drive?

你会开车吗?

265.I have a driver's license

我有驾驶执照。

266.What certificates of technical qualifications have you obtained?

你有何种技术资格证书?

267.I've receive a Business English Certificate.

我有商务英语证书。

268.I've got an Associate Professor's Qualification Certificate.

我获得了副教授资格证书。

About Your Personality

关于个性、性格

269.What kind of personality do you think you have?

你认为你具有哪种性格?

270.I'm quite active and energetic.I approach things enthusiastically and I don't like leaving things half done.

我积极而充满活力。我热诚对待每件事,不喜欢半途而废。

271.Do you think you are introverted or extroverted?

你认为你性格内向还是外向?

272.I am quite outgoing,I think.

我认为我很外向。

273.I wouldn't call myself introverted though sometimes I'm reserved and enjoy staying all by myself, often and often I like sharing activities with others.

我不算内向,尽管有时我沉默寡言,喜欢独处,但我经常和大家在一起活动。

274.What kind of person do you think you are?

你认为你是哪类人?

275.What kind of people do you like to work with?

你最喜欢和哪类人合作?

276.What kind of people you find difficult to work with?

你觉得和哪类人合作最困难?

277.How do you get along with others?

你与别人相处关系如何?

278.I keep close contacts with my friends.

我和我的朋友经常联络。

279.We often get together and talk with each other?

我们经常聚在一起交谈。

280. Wherever I meet with difficulties, they are always ready to lend me a hand.

只要我遇到困难,他们总是愿意伸出援助之手。

281.I like to work with people who are honest, dedicate to their work and have integrity. 我喜欢和诚实、对工作投入、为人正直的人一起工作。

282. What do you think is the most important thing for you to be happy?

你认为对你来说幸福最重要的是什么?

283.I maintain that the most important thing is having good friends.

我认为最重要的是有好朋友。

284.For me, this would be having good relationship with my family members.

对我来说,最重要的是保持家庭成员的良好关系。

285. What basic principles do you apply to your life?

你在生活中的基本原则是什么?

286.I try to keep to a regular schedule every day.

我每天努力遵守有规律的作息安排。

About Hobbies

关于业余爱好

287. What do you do in your spare time?

你在业余时间如何消遣?

288.What are your hobbies?

你的个人爱好是什么?

289. I enjoy sports, music, films and books.

我喜欢体育运动、听音乐、看电影、读书。

290. I have many hobbies. I like almost all kinds of sports and I also like to listen to classical music.

我有很多爱好。我喜欢几乎各类运动,也喜欢听古典音乐。

291. What kind of sports do you like?

你喜欢哪种体育活动?

292.What is your favorite sport?

你喜欢的运动项目是什么?

293. I like playing football.

我喜欢踢足球。

294. Football is a very exciting game because it keeps you alert and I also enjoy the team spirit of football.

足球是一项极刺激的运动,它会使你保持灵敏,我也喜欢足球活动中的团队精神。 295. What do you like to read?

你喜欢读什么书?

296. What kinds of books do you like?

你喜欢读哪类书?

297.I read everything I can get my hands on but I like love stories best.

我拿到什么书看什么书,但最喜欢看言情小说。

298.I enjoy reading biographies.

我喜欢读名人传记。

299.Who are your favorite authors?

你最喜欢哪些作家?

300.Lu Xun and Lu Yao are my favorite authors.

我最喜欢鲁迅和路遥。

301.I like reading Lu Xun.

我喜欢读鲁迅的作品。

302.Are you a smoker?

你抽烟吗?

303.No,I am not.

不,我不抽烟。

304.Do you drink?

你喝酒吗?

305.Yes,but just during social occasions.

喝,但仅仅是为了应酬。

About Your Family(Ⅰ)

关于家庭(Ⅰ)

306.How many people are there in your family?

你家有几口人?

307.How many persons are there in your family?

你家有几口人?

308. How big is your family?

你家有几口人?

309. What kind of occupation do your father do?

你父亲从事何种职业?

310. How many brothers and sisters do you have?

你有几个兄弟姐妹?

311.There are seven of us:my parents,three brothers and two sisters.

有七口人,父母亲,三个兄弟和两个姐妹。

312. There are only three my parents and I.

只有三口人,爸爸妈妈和我。

313.My father runs an import and export company.

我父亲经营一家进出口公司。

314.What's your father?

你父亲干什么职业?

315. What does your mother do?

你妈妈的职业是什么?

316. My father is a civil engineer.

我父亲是个土木工程师。

317. My mother is a teacher.

我母亲是一位教师。

318. My father is a retired doctor.

我的父亲是一个退休的医生。

319. My mother doesn't have a job.

我母亲不工作。

320.She is a housewife.

她是位家庭主妇。

321.How old is your father,may I ask?

我能问一下你父亲的年龄吗?

322.He is fifty-six years old.

他56岁。

323.Who supports your family?

谁维持你家的生活?

324.Both my father and mother do.

父亲和母亲维持家里的生活。

About Your Family (Ⅱ)

关于家庭 (Ⅱ)

325.Would you tell me something about your family?

请告诉我一些你家里的事情。

326.There are five in my family, my parents, a younger brother, a younger sister and myself. 共有5口人,包括我的父母、一个弟弟、一个妹妹和我。

327.My father works in a bank and my mother is a teacher.

我父亲在银行工作,我妈妈是一位教师。

328.Both my brother and sister are studying at school.

我的弟弟妹妹都还在学校上学。

329.Please say something about your family.

请说说你家里的情况。

330. With pleasure.

很高兴。

331.My family is not big.

我们家人口不多。

332.We are four altogether--my mother,my wife,my son,and I.

我家共有四口人,我妈妈、我妻子、儿子和我。

333.My father passed away.

我父亲已经过世了。

334.My mother is fifty-nine years old. She is retired now.

我母亲59岁,退休在家。

335.My wife is an accountant.

我妻子是一名会计。

336.My son is only over two.

我儿子才两岁多。

337.He is looked after by my mother. He is the apple of our eye.

我儿子由我母亲照料,他是全家的掌上明珠。

338.Do you spend much time staying with your family?

你花很多时间与家人在一起吗?

339.Oh, yes. People say there is a generation gap in the world today, but I don't think there is one in my family.

噢,是的。人们常说今天这个世界有代沟,但我认为我家没有。

340.We all get together to eat and talk.

我们总是聚在一起吃饭聊天。

341.I often watch TV together with my family in the evenings.

晚上我经常和家人一起看电视。

342.During the weekends or holidays, we sometimes go to parks,cinemas,and concerts together.

周末和假日期间,我们一家有时一起上公园,看电影,听音乐会。

343.We live a happy life together.

我们一起过着幸福的生活。

About Common Sense

关于一般常识

344.How many nationalities are there in China?

中国有多少民族?

345. The are 56 nationalities in China.

中国有56个民族。

346. What are China's most important festivals?

中国有哪些重要节日?

347. The four important festivals are the Spring Festival, the Lantern Festival,the Drgon-boat Festival and the Mid-Autumn Festival.

有四个重要节日:春节、元宵节、端午节和中秋节。

348.Besides,we have Women's day,Labour Day,and the National Day.

此外,我们有妇女节、劳动节和国庆节。

349.Tell me about Chinese families.

请讲讲中国家庭的情况。

350. This is an interesting question.

这是个有趣的问题。

351. Chinese families are very close and depend on each other a lot.

中国家庭成员非常亲密,在很大程度上互相依靠。

352.Chinese families are more closeknit than American families.

中国家庭的联系比美国家庭紧密。

353.Young people in China often live with their parents even after their marriage, but in America,the younger generation will live away from their parents.

中国的年轻人即使婚后也经常是和父母一起住,但在美国年轻人一般不住在父母家里。 354. In China, we believe in collectiveness, but in America,people believe in individualism.

在中国,我们相信集体主义,而在美国人们相信个人主义。

355. What are some important festivals in the U. S. A., do you know?

你是否知道美国有哪些重要节日?

356.They are Christmas Day,Thanksgiving Day,New Year's Day,Eastet,Independence Day ,and so on.

有圣诞节,感恩节,元旦,复活节,独立日(7月4日)等等。

357.What does WTO stand for?

WTO代表什么?

358. It stands for World Trade Organization.

他代表世界贸易组织。

359.Is China a member of WTO?

中国是WTO成员吗?

360.Not yet.But China is on the way to WTO.

还不是,但中国正在加入的进程中。

361.What's the currency in EEC,do you know?

欧洲经济共同体的通货是什么?

362.It's Euro.

它是欧元。

About Questions to Ask

申请人有何问题

363.Any questions about the job?

对这份工作还有什么问题?

364.I have learned that your company will send employees to US to attend training programmes.I'd like to know how you choose employees to attend these programmes.

我知道贵公司准备派出部分员工到美国参加培训计划,我想知道你们怎样挑选这些员工。 365.Is there anything you want to know?

有什么你想知道的吗?

366. To whom should I report?

我应该向谁负责?

367. How many staff are there in your department?

这部门共有多少人?

368.What kind of computer you are using now?

你们现在用什么类型的电脑?

369.Is the job full-time or part-time?

这工作是全职的还是业余的?

370.What are the hours?

上班时间是几点?

371. Is there overtime?

有加班吗?

372.Is there opportunity to advance?

有提升的机会吗?

373.What would my duties be?

我的工作职责是什么?

374.What are the benefits?

有什么津贴?

375.Are there many lay-offs?

有许多人暂时停聘吗?(有许多人临时下岗吗?)

376. What's the salary?

薪水多少?

377.When will I know if I have the job?

我何时能知道我获得工作?

378.Can you tell me a little about employee benefits such and the health in such as the health insurance program?

能告诉我关于健康保险之类的员工福利吗?

379.You may ask questions about us, if you have any.

如果有什么问题,你可以提问。

380.Do you have any questions you would like to ask me?

你有什么问题要问我吗?

381. I would like to know if there would be any opportunity to work abroad in the future. 我想知道将来是否有出国工作的机会。

382. I have one question to ask: would I have to work overtime very often?

有一个问题,我要经常加班吗?

383.What are the normal working hours?

正常上班时间是几点?

384. May I ask how much the bonuses are?

能否问一下奖金有多少?

385.Yes,Do you have a training program for new employees?

有,贵公司对新员工有培训计划吗?

386.Are most of your foreign customers Americans or do they come from many different countries?

贵公司的大部分外国客户是美国人呢?还是来自许多不同的国家?

387. May I ask about the remuneration?

我可以问问我的酬劳是多少吗?

388. Do you have any recreational activities for employees?

贵公司有员工娱乐活动吗?

求职英语900句2

About Your Remuneration(Ⅰ)

关于薪酬(Ⅰ)

389.What is your salary now?

你现在薪水多少?

390.I am paid RMB 18,00 plus some allowance and bonus that comes to about RMB 22,00 per month.

我的月薪是18,00人民币,之外加津贴和奖金,一共大概22,00元。

391.How about your present pay?

你现在的薪水是多少?

392.What is your yearly salary now?

你现在的年薪多少?

393.What were they paying you,if you don't mind my asking?

他们付你多少薪水,如你不介意我问这个问题?

394.I worked by the hour.One hundred yuan per hour.

我按时计酬,每小时100元。

395.What is your monthly salary now?

你现在月薪多少?

396.My present I pay is RMB 3,000 yuan each month.

我现在月薪人民币3,000元。

397.I'm paid RMB 20,000 yuan each year.

我年薪20,000元。

398.At present I get 2,000 yuan per month.

目前,我每月工资2,000元。

399.What's your expected salary?

你期望多少薪水?

400.What starting salary would you expect?

你希望在这里起薪多少?

401.I can offer you 5,000 yuan per month.

我们能给你一个月5,000元。

402.Raises are given after three months’ probation period according to your performance. 三个月的试用期后将根据工作表现加薪。

403.Is this satisfactory?

你满意这一安排吗?

404.Our salary scale is different.

我们的薪水制度不一样。

405.We pay on weekly basis.

我们按周付薪水。

406.Yes,it is quite satisfactory.I accept it.

是的,我很满意,我可以接受这一安排。

407.That's fine.I will follow whatever rules you have here.

很好,我将照您这里的规矩。

408.What starting salary would you expect here?

你期望在这里起薪多少?

409.I'd require a commecing salary of 2,500 yuan a month.

我要求起薪每月2,500元。

About Your Remuneration (Ⅱ)

关于薪酬(Ⅱ)

410.What kind of salary did you get at the previous job?

你以前的工作薪水是多少?

411.Well,I got one thousand eight hundred per month.

噢,我每月薪水为1,800元。

412.I see.

我明白了。

413.What's your expected salary?

你期望多少薪酬?

414.Since this will be my job and I don't have much experience,I feel hesitate to suggest salary. 由于这是我的第一份工作,又缺乏工作经验,所以不敢贸然提出待遇要求。

415.I believe we can offer you two thousand yuan at the start.

我相信我们能给你月薪2,000元作为起薪。

416.That would be more than I have expected.

那已经比我期望的还要多了。

417.We have all the fringe benefits,too.

我们还提供附加的员工福利。

418.Health insurance,bonus,paid vacation.

健康保险、奖金、带薪假日。

419.I'd rather leave that to you,Mrs,Chen.

薪水问题我愿让您来决定,陈女士。

420.Would you consider a starting salary at RMB 3,000 yuan?

你可以考虑起薪每月3,000元人民币吗?

421.I think it is reasonable.

我觉得这很合理。

422.I can accept it.

我愿意接受这一薪酬。

423.By the way,what is your present monthly salary?

顺便问一句,你现在月薪多少?

424.One thousand five hundred yuan.

是1,500元。

425.We pay two thousand yuan monthly.

我们给你每月2,000元。

426.It's our policy to hire on a trial basis.

我们雇佣员工有试用期的规定。

427.If you work all right after three months you will be put on the permanent payroll and be given a raise.

三个月试用后,如一切顺利,将转为正式员工并且加薪。

428.We give bonuses semiannually.

我们半年发一次奖金。

About Vacations and Benefits

关于节假日和福利

429.You can have Saturdays and Sundays off.

你可以周六和周日不工作。

430.Besides you may have a paid month holiday every year.

此外,你每年可休一个月的带薪假。

431.We would like to start you off at 1,500 yuan a month,not including bonus and overtime pay. 我们可以付你起薪每月1,500元,不包括奖金和加班费。

432.We don't give bonus every month,but we offer a semiannual bonuses.

并非每月都有奖金,我们每半年发奖金。

433.And you will receive two weeks’ paid vacation a year,as well.

此外你还可以有每年两周的带薪假期。

434.Does it suit you?

你觉得合适吗?

435.How about vacations?

休假情况如何?

436.Our girls have a three-week vacation a year.

我们的女职工每年有三个星期的休假。

437.May I ask for an apartment?

我可以要一套公寓房吗?

438.That's out of question.

这没问题。

439.We'll supply you with an apartment of two bedrooms and a living room.

我们会给你一套两室一厅公寓房。

440.Are you familiar with our pay scale?

你熟悉我们的工资级别吗?

441.No,would you please tell me about it?

不清楚,您能告诉我吗?

442.We offer 1% commission on all your sales.

对你的销售额我们将给予1%的佣金。

443.You'll also enjoy life insurance and health insurance,a two-week paid vacation a year,a five-day work week.

你将享受人寿保险和健康保险,一年一次为期两周的带薪假,每周工作五天。

444.But we do expect you to work overtime when it's necessary.

但必要时我们需要你能加班。

445.Is that acceptable to you?

你能接受吗?

446.Yes,that's fine.

能,很好。

447.You'll get bonus at the end of each year.

年底你会得到年终奖金。

448.If you are satisfied with the conditions here,please sign on this contract and give it to me. 如果你对这里的条件满意,请在合同上签名,然后给我。

About Availability

关于到任时间

449.When could you start working?

你何时能开始工作?

450.I can start tomorrow if you like.

如果需要,我可以明天上班。

451.When can you start the job?

你何时能开始上班?

452.I'll go and quit my job in the ABC Company.

我要先到ABC公司辞职。

453.How about next Wednesday?

星期三怎么样?

454.No problem.

没问题。

455.Then we'll see at 9 o’clock next Wednesday.

那下周三上午9点见。

456.Can you come tomorrow morning?

你明早能上班吗?

457.I'm afraid not.

恐怕不行。

458.But can you make it Thursday afternoon?

星期四下午怎么样?

459.Yes,see you then.

好的,到时再见。

460.That's all right.

好吧。

461.When you come,ask for Smith,O.K.?

你来的时候就找史密斯,行吗?

462.Can you start on Monday?

你能在星期一来上班吗?

463.I can't start on Monday.There's a few personal things I have to take care of.

星期一我不能上班,我有一些个人事务需要处理。

464.Would Thursday be all right?

星期四可以吗?

465.Now tell me when you can start to work here.

请你告诉我你何时能开始上班?

466.I'll come here as soon as I receive my diploma and bachelor's degree certificate next month. 我下个月一拿到毕业证书和学士学位证书就会来这儿上班。

467.Perhaps somewhere around July 20.

可能在7月20号左右。

468.I can start to work in a month.

一个月后我可以开始工作。

469.I must go back to Nanjing to hand over my work and to go through necessary procedures. 我要回南京一趟,移交我的工作,办理必要的手续。

About Ways to Contact You (Ⅰ)

关于联系方式(Ⅰ)

470.We'll send you a letter then,if you're hired.

我们如果决定雇佣你,就会给你去信。

471.Your phone number?

你的电话号码是多少?

472.What number could we reach you?

你的联络电话是?

473.My home number is 3755818.

我家电话是3755818。

474.In case I'm not there,please leave a message and I will call back for your instruction. 假如我不在,请留言,我将打回电话询问您的指示。

475.We will let you know probably next Tuesday.I hope to give you the positive reply. 我们大概会在下星期二让您知道,我希望让您有个肯定的答复。

476.Thank you,I will be glad to hear that.

谢谢,如能听到这消息我将很荣幸。

477.If your application is successful,we will notify you by mail.

如果你申请成功,我们会去信通知你。

478.When can I know whether I am accepted or not?

我什么时候才能知道是否被录用呢?

479.I think we'll send you a letter by early next week,if you are wanted.

我想,如果你被聘用,我们将在下周初给你去信。

480.We may give you a call.

我们可以打电话给你。

481.By the way,have you got a telephone?

顺便问一下,你有电话吗?

482.Yes.My office phone number is 3738323.

我办公室电话是3738323。

483.What's the best time to call you,then?

那什么时候给你打电话最合适呢?

484.Between four and five in the afternoon,I'm afraid.

恐怕在下午4点至5点之间。

485.When can you give me your final decision?

您什么时候可以给我答复?

486.We'll notify you next Thursday at the latest.Shall I telephone you?

我们最迟下周四就通知你。我打电话给你行吗?

487.You won't be able reach me directly by phone.

您打电话找不到我。

488.But you can page me over BP.My BP number is 127-2650866.

不过您可以呼我的BP机,我的BP机号码是127-2650866。

489.Do you have my number?

你知道我的电话号码吗?

490.Yes,I see it here on the resume.

是的,我看到你的简历上有。

About Ways to Contact You(Ⅱ)

关于联系方式(Ⅱ)

491.When will you let me know the result?

你何时把结果通知我?

492.You will be hearing from us by next Saturday.

下周六前我们将通知你。

493.By the way,shall we notify you by mail or by phone?

顺便问一下,我是寄信还是打电话通知你呢?

494.You'd better do it by mail.

您最好写信给我。

495.It would be difficult for you to reach me by phone since I live in a student dormitory. 由于我住在学生宿舍,你打电话很难找到我。

496.I will look forward to hearing from you.

我将等候您的通知。

497.My postal address remains the same.

我的邮寄地址照旧。

498.You can reach me at any time at your convenience by dialing 3845520.

你可以在方便的时候随时拨打3845520。

499.You can reach me in my office at this number 4426378 during the day.

你可以在白天打电话到我办公室找我,号码是4426378。

500.You can call me at my home at 5395178 in the evening.

你可以晚上打电话到我家,号码是5395178。

501.I'll contact you by next Saturday.

我将于下周六前与你联系。

502.If we decide to hire you,we will notify you by mail.

如果我们决定聘用你,就写信通知你。

503.Thank you very much for your consideration.Then I will wait to hear from you. 谢谢你的关照,那么我就等候你的通知吧!

504.Thank you.I will be expecting your call.

谢谢你,我就等候你的电话。

505.I will write to you within a day or two.

一两天内我将给你一个书面答复。

506.You will hear from us soon.

你很快就能收到我们的答复。

507.Do you have my number?

你有我的电话号码吗?

508.Do you have my postal address?

你有我的邮寄地址吗?

509.My address and telephone number are written on my resume.

我的个人简历写有我的通讯地址和电话号码?

About the Final Decision

关于应聘结果

510.We believe you would be able to do the job very well.But as you know,we have dozens of applicants to be answered.We can't reach a final decision until we have talked to all applicants being asked to come here.

我相信你会做好这项工作的,但你也知道,我们还要考虑几十个申请人,我们只有在和所有被约来面试的人谈过之后才能最后做出决定。

511.When can I know whether I'm accepted or not?

我何时才能知道是否被录用了呢?

512.I think we'll send you a letter by early next month if you are wanted.

如果你被录用,我们会在下月初给你去信的。

513.If you were hired you would be expected to report for training on the 8th of August. 如果你被录用,我们希望你8月8号来报到参加培训。

514.Yes,that's O.K.

行,很好。

515.Considering your qualifications,we believe you would be a good stewardess.But as you know,we are considering several other applicants and we will make our final decision by the end of this month.

考虑到你的资格,我相信你会成为一名不错的空中小姐。但你知道我们正在考虑几个申请人,我们将在本月底做出决定。

516.We'll send you a letter then.

我们到时将去信给你。

517.Can you start work next Monday?

你下周一能上班吗?

518.That's settled then.I'm glad to be able to offer the job.

就这样定了,我很高兴能给你提供这个工作。

519.Since there are other applicants on the line,we can't let you know our decision yet until all of them have got their chance for interview.

因为还有其他应征者,所以,直到所有有机会面试的人面试完毕后,才能将我们的决定通知你。

520.Fair enough,I am willing to wait until you have come to a decision.

那很公平,我愿意等候您的决定。

521.Report here at nine-thirty tomorrow,and I'll take you down to your department and introduce you to the man you'll be taking orders from for the next few days.

明天9:30到这儿报到,我带你到你工作的部门,把你介绍给以后几天指导你的人。 522.I hope you'll enjoy working with us.

我望你与我们共事会感到愉快。

523.I'm sure I shall.Thank you very much,Mr. manager.

我相信一定会的,多谢,经理先生。

524.You are hired.When will you start to work?

好,你被雇用了,你什么时候开始上班?

525.You are hired.Please report to the personnel office on April first at eight o’clock in the morning.

你已经被录用了,请你在四月一日上午八点钟到人事部报到。

526.People call us up not just to order meals.They often ask questions about travel,entertainment,etc.So I have to say I can't offer you the job.

人们打电话来不光是订饭菜,他们经常询问关于旅行、娱乐等方面的情况。因此,我不得不说我无法把这项工作给你。

527.Thank you for hiring me.I'm very proud to be employed by your firm.

谢谢你录用我,我能被贵公司录用实在荣幸之至。

528.I want to express my appreciation for giving me this chance.I can assure you that you will not be disappointed.

谢谢您能给我这个机会,我保证不会让您失望。

529.Thank you!I'll come at nine o’clock tomorrow.

谢谢您!我明天早上九点到。

530.That's all right.I can try other places.

不要紧,我再到别的地方去找。

The End of the Interview

结束面谈

531.Thank you for coming,we will let you know the result as soon as possible.

谢谢你的到来,我们将尽早把结果通知你。

532.Thank you,I'll look forward to hearing from you.

谢谢,我会恭候您的通知。

533.All right.Thank you for your coming,Mr. Chen.

好,谢谢你能来参加面试,陈先生。

534.Thank you for your interview with me,madam.

非常感谢您对我的面试,女士。

535.I hope to see you again.

希望能再次见到你。

536.We'll expect you here next month,see you then.

我们期望下个月你的到来,再见。

537.See you later.

再见。

538.Thank you for your interest in this office,Ms Dong.

谢谢你对本办事处感兴趣,董女士。

539.I'll await your notification.Thank you for your interview with me,sir.

我将等候你们的通知,谢谢您对我的面试,先生。

540.A thousand thanks for your having talked with me.Goodbye.

非常感谢您的面试,再见。

541.It's our pleasure to have you here,Mr. Li.

能雇用你是我们的荣幸,李先生。

542.I hope to see you again.

希望再次见到您。

543.I hope so.

希望如此。

544.We should know by next Tuesday whom to hire.If your application is successful,we will notify you by mail.

下周二前我们会决定聘用谁了,若你的申请成功,我们会发信通知你。

545.Thank you very much,I will be waiting for your letter.

谢谢,我等候您的回复。

546.That's all right.I can try other places,Goodbye.

不要紧,我可以到其他地方试试,再见。

547.Goodbye,and thank you,sir.

再见,谢谢您,先生。

548.I really appreciate your help.See you then.

非常感谢你的帮助,再见。

549.Then we'll see at 9 o’clock next Wednesday.

下周三9点见。

550.You'll hear from us soon.Thank you for your coming.

你很快就会得到答复,谢谢你的光临。

551.Thank you,sir.I hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

谢谢您,先生。我希望尽快收到您的答复。

552.Well,we'll give you our decision in a couple of days.It's a pleasure to talk to you,Mr. Liu. 好,几天内我们将把我们的决定通知你。很荣幸能与你交谈,刘先生。

553.Thank you,Mr. Brown.I really appreciate your assistance.

谢谢,布朗先生。非常感谢您的帮助。

554.Thank you very much for your advice.Bye.

非常感谢你的建议,再见。

555.Keep in touch.

再联系。

556.That's all right.When you come,ask for Smith,OK?

好吧,你来时找史密斯,好不好?

557.Yes.See you then.

行,再见。

558.That's all for the interview.Please wait for our notification.

面试完了,请等候我们的通知。

559.You'll be hearing from us soon.Send the next candidate in on your way out,please. 你很快会接到我们的消息。出去的时候,请你叫下一位应试人进来。

560.Thank you,Mr. Wu,for your interest in this job.Good luck to you.

谢谢你对这份工作感兴趣,吴先生,祝你好运。

Interview for Job Advancement

要求升迁面试

561.What can I do for you?

我能帮你什么?

562.I've worked here as a typist for about a year,and I'd like to have a chance of advancement. 我在此已做打字员一年了,我期望一个升迁的机会。

563.I would like to have a chance to get ahead.

我希望有一个提升的机会。

564.I'd like to have a chance of a pay raise.

我希望加薪水。

565.What job are you applying for?

你要求做什么工作?

566.I'd like a secretarial job in the clerical department.

我希望到办公部门做秘书事务工作。

567.I'd like an office job in the personnel department.

我希望到人事部门做办公室工作。

568.Do you understand the duties?

你知道那项工作包括什么?

569.I'm not quite sure,but I think it should be typing,filing and answering phones. 我不十分清楚,但我想应包括打字、管理文件和接电话等工作。

570.I'm not sure,but I think it should be collecting orders,and sending products.

我不十分清楚,但我想应该包括收集订单和发货物。

571.OK.You have the seniority and I know you can do the job. 好,你具备应有资历,你会把工作做好的。

572.Do you understand probation?

你了解公司的试用期情况吗?

573.Yes,I think so.

是的,我知道。

574.I have 30 days to learn the job,right?

我需要30天来学会新工作,对吗?

575.I have half a year to learn the job,right?

我用半年的时间学新工作,对吗?

576.That's right.

没错。

577.You can start on the 1st of July,OK?

你可以从7月1日开始,行不行?

578.No problem.

没问题。

579.I'll try my best to learn the new job.

我将尽力做好新工作。

580.I'll try my best to better the company's position.

我将尽力改善我公司的状况。

Phoning to Ask about a Job Ad.

电话求职

581.Lianfu Company.May I help you?

这里是联富公司,请问找谁?

582.Hello,this is David Jones.

喂,这里是戴维·琼斯百货公司。

583.Crest Trade House.Can I help you?

这里是克莱斯特贸易所。愿为您服务。

584.This is the Southern Suburb Hotel.May I help you?

南郊饭店,愿为您服务。

585.Hello,operator?Get me 5732,please.

喂,总机吗?请接5732。

586.Please get me through to Personnel Department.

请你给我接通人事部。

587.Personnel Department Mr. Zhang speaking.What can I do for you? 这里是人事部,我是张先生,您有什么事?

588.Wrong number.

打错了。

589.Line engaged.

占线了。

590.Hold the line,please.

请等一等。

591.You are in connection.Please go ahead.

接通了,请讲话。

592.I'm interested in the job you advertised in yesterday's newspaper.

我想问一下你们在昨天的报纸招聘广告中的职位。

593.Is it still vacant?

这个空缺还有吗?

594.Do you still have that vacancy?

你们还有空缺职位吗?

595.I'm asking about your advertisement for a cashier in today's newspaper.

我想询问你们在今天的报纸上招聘出纳员的广告。

596.Hello,I'm calling in answer to your advertisement in yesterday's “Yang cheng Evening News”for an English telephone operator.

你好,我打电话来是想应聘你们昨天在“羊城晚报”登广告招聘的英语话务员一职。 597.I'm asking about your advertisement for a shop assistant in today's newspaper.

我打电话来想应聘你们在今天的报纸上广告招聘的商场售货员一职。

598.Oh,I see.May I have your name,please?

我明白了,请问你叫什么名字?

599.This is Zhiwei Zhao speaking.

我是赵志伟。

600.I'm sorry.The job is taken.

对不起,这职位已有人了。

601.You should have tried earlier.

你应该早打电话来。

602.Yes,but do you have any experience as a shop assistant?

还有空缺,请问你有做售货员的经验吗?

603.Can I have your name and phone number?

可以告诉我你的姓名和电话号码吗?

604.I'll make an appointment for an interview for you.

我想为你约定一个面试的时间。

605.Would you like to come here for an interview?

你愿意来面谈吗?

606.I certainly would.

当然愿意。

607.Can you come tomorrow morning?

明天上午你能来面谈吗?

608.That'll be fine.

好。

609.We'll look forward to seeing you then.

我们期望见到你。

610.Can you make it Thursday morning?

周四上午行吗?

611.See you then.

再见。

612.Do you still have openings for the typist?

贵公司还有打字员的空缺吗?

613.I'm enquiring about your advertisement for a driver in yesterday's China Daily. 我打电话想询问昨天《中国日报》上广告招聘的驾驶员一职。

614.I'd like to come in and apply for the job of the bank clerk.Can you help me? 我想来申请银行职员一位,你能帮助我吗?

615.Can you give me any information about the job advertised in today's Morning Post? 你能告诉我一些今天的早报上招聘职位的情况吗?

616.Do you still have positions available?

贵公司还有可申请的职位吗?

617.I saw your advertisement in this morning's newspaper for the air hostess.I'd like a job. 我看到今在早上的报纸上贵公司招聘空中小姐的广告,我想申请这一职务。

Door Knocking

上门询问求职

618.I saw a vacancy board outside for an accountant.Do you still have any vacancy? 我看到门外的招工牌上写要招一名会计,还缺人吗?

619.I saw a vacancy board outside for a teacher.Has the vacancy filled?

我在招工牌上看到要招一名教师,名额满了吗?

620.Is there any other job for me here?

我还能干其他别的工作吗?

621.I'm looking for a job.Is it possible to find one here?

我想找个工作,这儿有吗?

622.I'm looking for a part-time job.Is it possible to find one here?

我想做兼职工作,这儿有空缺吗?

623.Is your boss around at the moment?

你的老板现在在吗?

624.Yeah.He is in his office upstairs.

他正在楼上的办公室里。

625.I'm sorry.The vacancy is filled already.

抱歉,空缺已满了。

626.What kind of job are you looking for?

你想干什么工作?

627.Any job in your factory.

你们工厂里任何工作都行。

628.We do have a vacancy for a cutter.

我们确实要招一名裁剪工。

629.Do you mind working on the night shift?

你在意上夜班吗?

630.Not at all.

我一点不在乎上夜班。

631.I came about the advertisement for a sales position.

我是看了你们招聘销售员的广告来应聘的。

632.I'm told that there are job vacancies here.

别人告诉我贵单位招聘员工。

633.I notice there are some job vacancies in your company.

我了解到贵公司有职位空缺。

634.I understand there are some job opportunities here.

我知道在贵公司有找工作的机会。

635.Will you take it?

你愿意接受这个工作吗?

At a Job Center

在职业介绍所

636.Do you think you can get a job for me?

您能帮我找个工作吗?

637.Will you please fill out this form?

请填这张表。

638.What's this form for?

这张表是做什么用的?

639.This is for registration.

作为登记用。

640.How long shall I wait?

我要等多久?

641.Check the job boards at the job center regularly and check the newspaper daily.

经常来看职业介绍所的招工牌,每天去查报纸。

Questions and Answers about Some Positions

关于不同职务的面试问答

About the Job of an Accountant

关于会计职务

642.Excuse me,sir.May I apply for the position of accountant?

先生,我可以申请会计一职吗?

643.Sure.Please sit down.

当然可以,请坐。

644.What university did you graduate from?

你从哪所学校毕业?

645.I graduated from Beijing College of Commerce.

我毕业于北京商学院。

646.What was your major at college?

你上大学主修什么专业?

647.My major was accounting.

我主修会计学。

648.Can you name some of the courses you completed in relation to accounting?

你能说出一些你学过的与会计相关的课程吗?

649.Sure.I took such courses as accounting principles,commercial accounting,cost accounting,industrical accounting,electronic data processing accounting,and accounting involved in foreign capital enterprises.

当然可以,我修过会计学原理、商业会计、成本会计、工业会计、电子数据处理会计以及涉外会计。

650.What was your favorite course?

你喜欢什么课程?

651.My favorite course was electronic data processing accounting.

我最喜欢电子数据处理会计。

652.What kind of work are you doing now?

你现在正在做什么工作?

653.I'm engaged in accounting.

我做会计工作。

654.What are you responsibilites at your present work unit?

你在目前单位的工作职责是什么?

655.My work involves various routine bookkeeping and basic accounting tasks including journal entries,verifying data and reconciling discrepancies,preparing detailed reports from raw data,and checking accounting documents for completeness,mathematical accuracy and consistency. 我的工作是履行各种簿记与基本会计事项,包括填写日记账、核实数据、纠正误差,根据原始数据编制明细报表、核查会计文件的完整性、数字的精确性和一致性。

656.Are you familiar with PRC Financial and Tax Regulations?

你熟悉中华人民共和国财税制度吗?

657.I think so.

熟悉。

658.Can you tell me something about this balance sheet now?

你可以和我谈谈这份资产负债表的情况吗?

659.Of course.This balance sheet contains three major sec-tions,that is,assets,liabilities and owner's equity.So,you see,the total current liabilities of your company are $2,372,000,and the owner's equity is $ 5,400,000.That means that the total assets,which is equal to the sum of the creditor's and the owner's equities,are $ 7,772,000.

当然能,这份资产负债表包含三部分:资产、负债和所有者权益。因此,你看贵公司的当前负债总额为2,372,000美元,所有者权益为5,400,000美元。资产等于债权人权益加上所有者权益,即为7,772,000美元。

660.What's the creditor's equity?

什么是债权人权益?

661.The creditor's equity is the same as liabilities.

债权人权益即负债。

About the Job of a Secretary

关于秘书职务

662.What sort of responsibilities does this secretary's job involve?

贵公司的秘书工作有哪些职责?

663.This job is handling routine tasks,such as typing letters and documents,receiving visitors,answering phone calls and so on.

这项工作要处理日常常规工作,如打印信件和文件、接待来客、接电话等等。

664.I think I'll get familiar in no time.

我想我很快会熟悉的。

665.Moreover,how is your English ability?Do you think you could handle telephone calls in English?

此外,你英语水平如何?你能用英语打电话吗?

666.I think I can.My English scores were always on the top three of my class of 40 at school. 我想我能,我的英语成绩在我班40名同学中一直是前三名。

667.I am afraid you can't file in English.

恐怕你不会用英语处理文件。

668.But I'd be glad to learn,sir.

但我很愿学,先生。

669.I see in your application that you've several years’ experience in secretarial work.What kind of work were you doing at your previous employer's company?

从你的申请材料中看出你有多年秘书经历,你在以前的公司做什么工作?

670.I was in charge of the office in a general way.I supervised three other girls and also took care of the company's correspondence.

我负责一般日常工作。我督导其他三位女职员,我还负责处理公司的函件。

671.Did you take shorthand and do all the typing?

你工作中用速记吗?是否承担所有打字任务?

672.I typed all the letters that went out of the office.I was the only one there who could take shorthand.

办公室发出的函件都由我打。我是办公室中惟一会速记的人。

673.How is your shorthand?

你的速记速度如何?

674.I can take dictation at ordinary speed.

我能听写记录正常速度的口授。

675.What courses have you taken in English Secretarial Studies?

你在英文秘书方面修了哪些课程?

676.I've taken such courses as secretarial principles,office administration,business English,public relations,etiquette study,psychology,computer programming,typing,stenography,and file-keeping.

我修了秘书原理、办公管理、商务英语、公共关系学、礼仪学、心理学、计算机编程、打字、速记和档案管理。

677.Can you operate any office machines?

你能操作办公设备吗?

678.I can type 60 words per minute,and take dictation in English at 100 words per minute. 我每分钟能打60个字,每分钟可用英文记录口授100字。

679.I can operate a facsimile machine and a photostat.

我会操作传真机和复印机。

680.Where have you learned how to operate these machines?

你是在哪里学会操作这些机器的?

681.I learned how to operate them at ABC Company.I worked there for nearly two years. 这是在ABC公司学会操作这些机器的,我在那儿工作了近两年。

About the Job of a Computer Programmer

关于电脑程序员职务

682.What kind of experience have you got for the job?

申请这项工作,你有什么工作经历?

683.I've been a data entry operator for more than two years.

我做数据输入操作员有两年了。

684.Why did you leave your job there?

你为什么要离开呢?

685.Well,I enjoy working in different places and meeting new people.That will widen my experience in the field of computer technology.

噢,我喜欢在不同的环境中与不同的人一起工作,这会在电脑技术领域扩大我的经历。 686.What kind of education have you got?

你受过什么教育?

687.I studied computer science in Havard University,and got a M.S.degree.

我曾在哈佛大学修电脑专业,获得了硕士学位。

688.I majored in computer science.

我主修电脑专业。

689.What specialized courses did you take?

你学过什么专业课程?

690.The specialized courses I completed include computer science,system design and analysis,operation systems,systems management,PASCAL programming,COBOL programming and D-BASE programming.

我学过的专业课程包括:计算机科学、系统设计及分析、操作系统、系统管理、PASCAL编程、COBOL编程和D-BASE编程。

691.I was quite familiar with Fortran and C Language.

我很熟悉Fortran和C语言。

692.After graduation I worked in a factory for two years and have picked up much experience in CAD.

毕业后我在一家工厂干了两年,在CAD方面积累了不少经验。

693.What do you think about the recent development in computers?

你如何看待计算机行业在近几年内的发展?

694.Revolution in the computer industry is inevitable because developments in hardware are going ahead very quickly.But to turn the computer into a machine that can be easily manipulated,much more complex software is needed than is available now.As a result,more computer programmers should devote themselves into the work.

计算机行业的革命是不可避免的,因为硬件的发展十分迅速,但为了使计算机更易于操作,需要更多复杂的软件,结果,也需要更多的程序员。

695.We have a vacancy for a computer programmer,working weekdays from 9∶00 a.m.to 3∶00 p.m.with half an hour lunch break.

我们有一个电脑程序员的空缺,每天上班上午9∶00点至下午3∶00点,中间有半小时的午餐休息时间。

696.What sort of software do you have a good command of?

你熟练使用哪些软件?

697.I'm adept at DOS,WINDOS,and AUTO CAD.

我熟练使用 DOS,WINDOS和 AUTO CAD。

698.May I know what specific jobs I'll have to do if you employ me as a computer programmer? 请问,如果贵公司聘我为电脑程序员,我必须做些什么具体工作呢?

699.Well,you'll have to put in the computer our daily sales volume and profit margins and analyze them.Are you interested in the work?

噢,你得将我们每天的销售额和盈利情况输入电脑,并且进行分析。你对此项工作感兴趣吗?

About the Job of a Stewardess

关于空中小姐职务

700.You would like to become a stewardess,wouldn't you?

你愿意当一名空中小姐,对吗?

701.Yes,I would like to very much.

是的,我很想做一名空中小姐。

702.What made you decide on this type of occupation?

什么使你决定从事这一职业?

703.Oh,to tell you the truth,I love the sky.When I was a child,I imagined flying into the blue sky some day.Now,I think the day has come.My dream can come true.

噢,说真的,我喜爱蓝天。我还是个小孩子的时候,就曾想象将来某一天能飞上蓝天。现在,我觉得这一天终于来了。我的梦想会成真。

704.I like travelling very much and I enjoy working with people.

我喜欢旅行,也喜欢与别人一起工作。

705.Can you make yourself understood in English without too much difficulty?

你能不费力气地用英语交谈吗?

706.Yes,I think I am quite fluent in English.

能,我认为我能说流利的英语。

707.What's the most important thing of being an air hostess?

当一名空中小姐最重要的是什么?

708.The most important task of being an air hostess is helping passengers relax during their flight Flying is a stressful thing and if an air hostess can ease that tension,it will make a favorable impression for the airline.

空中小姐最重要的任务是帮助旅客在飞行过程中放松。坐飞机是令人紧张的事,如果空中小姐能缓和那种紧张,就可以为航空公司创造良好的形象。

709.Do you know what are the responsibilities for the aircrew?

你知道空勤人员的职责是什么?

710.The main responsibility of the flight crew is to ensure the safety of the passengers in case of an emergency.Other responsibilities are providing for the comfort of the passengers and serving meals.

空勤人员的主要职责是出现紧急情况时保证旅客的安全。其他职责是为乘客提供舒适和招待饮食。

711.Are you in good health?

你身体健康吗?

712.I just had a complete physical examination and I was declared in top condition.

我刚刚全面检查了身体,医生说我非常健康。

713.Have you had any nursing experience?How about taking care of children?How you ever been a baby-sitter?

你有没有照顾病人的经验?照看小孩的经验?你看过小孩吗?

714.I know it's not a easy job, but I'm young,besides I'm in good health.

我知道这不是件轻松的工作,但我年轻,而且我现在身体很健康。

715.I have never done any nursing but I love children.I haven't had any experience as a baby-

sitter,either.

我没有照顾过病人。我喜欢孩子,但我也没有看孩子的经验。

716.How tall are you?What about your eyesight?

你身高如何?视力如何?

717.My height is one meter and sixty-eight centimeters.I've never had any vision problems and have never worn corrective lenses.

我身高1.68米,我视力从来没有问题,也未戴过眼镜。

About the Job of a Car Driver关于司机职务

718.You are very punctual.

你来得很准时。

719.Thank you, Sir.I'm a chauffeur. Generally speaking,a cauffeur must be punctual. 谢谢,先生,我是一名司机,一般来说,当司机都是很准时的。

720.We've been looking over your application.You've more than ten years’ experience in driving cars and trucks.Is it right?

我看过你的申请材料,你已经有10多年开汽车和卡车的经验,是不是?

721.Yes,I learned to drive jeeps and trucks when I was serving in the army.

是的,我是在部队服役时学会了开吉普车和卡车。

722.How long have you been driving?

你开车多长时间了?

723.For eight years.

八年了。

724.Would you mind showing me your driving license?

能看看你的驾驶执照吗?

725.Never mind.Here it is.

可以,给您。

726. Now you are working in the Sanjiang Company,aren't you?

你现在在三江公司工作,对吗?

727.Yes,I've been working there for three years as a chauffeur.

我在那儿做司机三年了。

728.Then why are you leaving there?

那你为什么要离开呢?

729.The only reason why I am leaving the present position is with the desire of improving myself.

我离开现职的惟一原因是要找个更好的职位。

730.By the way,what kind of driving licenses do you have?

顺便问一句,你持有何种驾驶执照?

731.I have the driving license A.

我持有A类驾照。

732.So I can drive either delivery trucks or cars or even buses.

我能开送货卡车、小汽车甚至公共汽车。

733.Besides,I have an electrician's license.

此外,我有电工证。

734.Any accidents?

出过事故吗?

735.No.I think I'm a pretty careful driver.

没有,我认为我是个很小心的司机。

736.Do you drink?

你会喝酒吗?

737.Yes,a little;but I never drink before driving.

会,会喝一点,但我从不在开车前喝酒。

738.When am I supposed to start working?

我什么时候开始上班?

739.Starting from Monday.Bring your resume,driver's license and ID card with you when you come,and report to the personnel manager.

星期一开始。顺便把简历表、驾驶执照及身份证带来,向人事经理报到。

About the Job of a Salesperson

关于销售员职务

740.I came in answer to your advertisement for a salesperson.

我是来应征贵公司所招聘的售货员一职的。

741.I see.Will you walk this way,please?

我明白了,请到这边来好吗?

742.What experience have you had?

你有什么经验呢?

743.I'm afraid I haven't had any experience in just this sort of work.I'm studying business administration in college.I want to get a job that would tie in with my studies.

这种工作我恐怕没有什么经验。我大学学的是商业管理,我想找一个与所学知识有关联的工作。

744.Have you got any selling experience at all?

你有售货的经验吗?

745.I worked in a department store in a small town last summer vacation.

我去年暑假在一个小城镇的百货店工作过。

746.What subjects did you like most at university?

你在大学时最喜欢什么课程?

747.I like sales strategies most.

我最喜欢销售策略这门课。

748.Now tell me about your educational background.

请给我讲讲你的教育背景。

749.I graduated from Beijing College of Commerce.

我毕业于北京商学院。

750.I majored in commerce.

我主修商业专业。

751.What courses have you completed?

你修过哪些课程?

752.The courses I completed are marketing,business law,business English,statistics,marketing principles,sales management,distribution theory,economics and psychology.

我修过的课程有:市场营销、商业法、商务英语、统计学、营销原理、销售管理、商品配销

理论,经济学和心理学。

753.Why would you like to work with us?

你为什么愿意来我们这儿工作?

754.It's a job I'm interested in,and your company is one of the best known.Although I have no work experience as a salesperson,the job description you sent was very interesting.It's a job I've been dreaming of since I was at university.

贵公司是最有名气的公司之一,我也喜欢这种工作。虽然我没有什么销售员的经验,你们给我的职位说明很有意思,这是我上大学时就想从事的工作。

755.Do you know anything about this company?

你了解本公司吗?

756.Yes,a little. As you mentioned just now,yours is an American capital company.As far as l know your company is a world famous one which produces cosmetics and skincare products. 我知道一些,正如你所提到的,贵公司是一家美资公司,据我所知,贵公司是一家世界著名公司,生产化妆品和护肤品。

757.In what department did you work?

你以前在哪一部门工作呢?

758.I was in women's Fashion Department.

我在女装部工作。

759.Have you got an excellent record in English?

你英语成绩好吗?

760.Yes,I think I can manage English conversations with American staff members. 是的,我认为我可以和美国员工进行英语会话。

相关推荐